Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 06:11 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
And when the sewers of demonic hubris vomit overflows from the pits of hell ... the bucket brigade faithfully appear.

We'll see who has what ... someday.
Yes, i noticed you spreading your hatred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2017, 06:26 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,490,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Yes, i noticed you spreading your hatred.
Repeating the "light of all the truth from Jesus who is The Truth," as I do, is going to be viewed a hate by those who hate the Truth.

So I know when the truth of Jesus' Word is searing coal when you make a point to reply to me ... though futilely.

Old 09-28-2017, 06:35 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Repeating the "light of all the truth from Jesus who is The Truth," as I do, is going to be viewed a hate by those who hate the Truth.

So I know when the truth of Jesus' Word is searing coal when you make a point to reply to me ... though futilely.
No Twinny, you do not repeat truth, you spout nonsense about a maniac god who is more of a devil than the devil himself. Jesus Christ is not the bible, when will you believe what he said about the scriptures.... You twinny search the scriptures because in them you think is eternal life(in other words there's not), understand they testify of the one who is eternal life.

Old 09-28-2017, 06:57 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
1) Hepburn, being you have no problem with your buddies
calling me twin, then you ought to get a thicker skin ...
so it's Hepburn to you until there isn't double standards.
Read nothing past this...Bye, I place rude, mean little men on ignore.
When I called you twin it was with affection. c'ya.

Look at the ugliness you have brought to this thread....'sewers' and I forget what else.
Ick.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:19 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,922,456 times
Quote:
1) Hepburn, being you have no problem with your buddies calling me twin, then you ought to get a thicker skin ... so it's Hepburn to you until there isn't double standards.
Twin.Spin.... We've been discussing on this forum for a few years. I've called you "twin" many times in the past and it was never in a derogatory way. It was just shortening your username. Pretty sure that's what Miss Hepburn was doing. I do that with a lot of people. "Mystic", "Nate", "Trout", "Katz", "Trimac", "Janelle", etc. Are you bothered by "twin"? If so, just let me know, I'll call you "twin.spin" from now on, no big deal.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:51 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,917,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Twin.Spin.... We've been discussing on this forum for a few years. I've called you "twin" many times in the past and it was never in a derogatory way. It was just shortening your username. Pretty sure that's what Miss Hepburn was doing. I do that with a lot of people. "Mystic", "Nate", "Trout", "Katz", "Trimac", "Janelle", etc. Are you bothered by "twin"? If so, just let me know, I'll call you "twin.spin" from now on, no big deal.
Nice of you to say, but you should know as well as I do that he is just trying to wiggle out of being known for being disrespectful as if shortened names and calling someone by last name alone were equivalent, especially after having been told it is diestasteful to the person.

Typical.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:36 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
I'm not sure if religions twists some people, or if twisted people find a religion that fits their warped worldview.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
You don't need to cause I know a lot of people do and I'm fine with it.

It's Miss Hepburn that made it an issue .... read it for yourself, post #63.
It was her who stated: "And that would be Miss Hepburn to you..".

Now if I were trying to be derogatory, I'd probably would refer to her as Missy ... which I have not.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:47 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,711,531 times
Quote:
Coming from you, it shouldn't surprise anyone about your wanton hearing loss.
And as that being the case, I don't bother to engage the preaching deaf.
Jesus healed the deaf--and you aren't a preacher, you are a judge of the sins of others.

But why don't you read Matthew 5 and see where Jesus say "you have heard it said," (which it had been WRITTEN in the OT, not "said') and followed up with six examples that either made the LAW harder to obey or completely rejected it as in an eye for an eye.

The reason He made it harder was so self righteous Pharisees then and now couldn't say they aren't living in sin. Ever looked on a woman and had a moment of lust pass through your thoughts? No? Well, aren't you a most righteous individual and qualified to throw the first stone!

The point Jesus made was -- SPEND TIME PICKING THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE before "volunteering" to tell others about the splinter in theirs.

But I guess preaching to the deaf is impossible for me as well---and I AM a lay preacher--or at least was.

Old 09-28-2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Nice of you to say, but you should know as well as I do that he is just trying to wiggle out of being known for being disrespectful as if shortened names and calling someone by last name alone were equivalent, especially after having been told it is diestasteful to the person.

Typical.
What is typical is the sanctimonious crying over shortened names as being equivalent when:
  • Pleroo shorten her name to Hep in post #56, #60 ...
  • You shortened her name to Miss H in post #64 ...
and there is no crying for being disrespectful then.

Fact is the only wiggling being done is by you and Hep (or Miss H ... or affectionately Hepburn) for the obvious rejection of him who is The Way and the Truth.

Last edited by twin.spin; 09-28-2017 at 11:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity