Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 08:41 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Thie fundamentalists have taken this whole wrath thing to hold the world over a barrel of fear and condemnation with. Why?, because as much as they say they are not, they are held under fear and condemnation themselves of the wrath of God,and if they are under it, in their minds surely the world must be too,so let them know it.

Abundant life flows from the tree of life and when we alienate ourselves from it, we have no alternative but to eat the wrath of tree of knowledge of good and evil.

There is no God dishing out wrath, it just seems that way when we are alienated in our mind from the abundant life which was, is and will always be ours. Anything short of abundant life just feels like wrath.
Very well said, pcamps.

Old 10-15-2017, 11:30 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The only people who obtain abundant life are those people who became a high priest of Judaism.

The only abundant life is found in the 3rd section of the temple that is a progressive step ladder to God. You begin in the court, move to the Holy place when you have become God's people, and then to study day and night, to study the laws and the prophets that you can teach others, and this is the most narrow way of all because there is no door into the Holy of Holies, one has to scrape and squeeze himself through a narrow way with the weight of the veil pressing against you in order for you to enter into abundant life.

Behind that veil is a uterus for being born again, and to be able to gain entrance into that most Holy of Holies is to have become a priest through study as a new born child, as a NEW CREATURE with the abundant life ONLY FOUND in the Holy of holies.
Yep and the same will be true again. Those that think they have it now are have been deceived by the deceitfulness of riches. Peace

Old 10-15-2017, 01:47 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
An abundant life has nothing to do with that of being a high priest.
Neither is it about monetary gain or that of filling your own pockets.

Old 10-15-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
An abundant life has nothing to do with that of being a high priest.
Neither is it about monetary gain or that of filling your own pockets.
Pity you choose to ignore the patterns. Peace

Old 10-15-2017, 10:14 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Pity you choose to ignore the patterns. Peace
Pity you're frightened of reality.

Moderator cut: Image removed

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-17-2017 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Image removed

Old 10-17-2017, 09:10 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Every time I see this pig I am insulted that I have to see it;
it is meant to have that effect to the person it is aimed at.
I re-read the Sticky Rules in Religion and Sp and Christianity....sure enough...
it says rudeness will not be tolerated...I find it 'rude to the person',
and just icky to me.
I am asking you Trout Dude can you stop using it? Thanks in advance.

Old 10-17-2017, 09:16 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Every time I see this pig I am insulted that I have to see it;
it is meant to have that effect to the person it is aimed at.
I re-read the Sticky Rules in Religion and Sp and Christianity....sure enough...
it says rudeness will not be tolerated...I find it 'rude to the person',
and just icky to me.
I am asking you Trout Dude can you stop using it? Thanks in advance.
No, I won't.

I only do it in response to some of her posts and will stop when she stops her phoney, passive-aggressive "Peace."

Old 10-17-2017, 09:42 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
No, I won't.
I only do it in response to some of her posts and will stop when she stops her phoney, passive-aggressive "Peace."
Well, 1...there has got to be a less rude photo.
2. the rules actually do say no rudeness....the problem I see is what is rude to me may not be rude to another.
3. if anyone is passive-aggressive and someone does not like it there is an Ignore List available
4. of course, you know I agree with your feelings and observations...just not the pig photo as an expression of those feelings

Old 10-17-2017, 09:53 AM

Miss H, do you REALLY think what you've posted here is any less rude that his pig, lol? Peace

Old 10-17-2017, 10:15 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Miss H, do you REALLY think what you've posted here is any less rude that his pig, lol? Peace
Being truthful isn't rude, it's just saying what is, and what many other people think. Now "peaceful pig" gets pretty close to the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity