Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 07:09 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Didnt you hear the good news?
And what would that be?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Actually, they're aware for repentance, they just know nothing of any value as to change their circumstances. Peace
That is not what scripture implies at all...

Old 10-16-2017, 07:40 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
That is not what scripture implies at all...
Yes the Scriptures
Torah and Prophets are speaking loud and clear of the implications of the Good news.

Just as the Ark is built with a skylight for the messenger to bring the honorable promised bond of peace.
Unless of course a man out of pride goes to the mountains only to ask them to hide him.
The hills will cry out before he arrives and declare his attempts to seduce her and steal her blessings.

Oh, how a man sits for 6 days and thinks himself king.

All the while speaking with ten horns against the hills.

And the one of the earth who attempts to destroy the ways of the daughters of the kingdom.

To him a sight will unfold that is a rolling white fire of rams the likes of which will score the the air.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Actually, they're aware for repentance, they just know nothing of any value as to change their circumstances. Peace
amen
I have indeed heard Ephraim complaining, [saying,] "You have chastised me, and I was chastised as an ungoaded calf, O lead me back, and I will return, for You are the Lord, my God.

Something of the soul as a crossroad in my experience.

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

Old 10-16-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Yes the Scriptures
Torah and Prophets are speaking loud and clear of the implications of the Good news.

Just as the Ark is built with a skylight for the messenger to bring the honorable promised bond of peace.
Unless of course a man out of pride goes to the mountains only to ask them to hide him.
The hills will cry out before he arrives and declare his attempts to seduce her and steal her blessings.

Oh, how a man sits for 6 days and thinks himself king.

All the while speaking with ten horns against the hills.

And the one of the earth who attempts to destroy the ways of the daughters of the kingdom.

To him a sight will unfold that is a rolling white fire of rams the likes of which will score the the air.
No...

Old 10-17-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No...
Yes,
speaking of wisdom in the evening of the Soul
Mountains and Hills
sons and daughters
A woman shall encompass a man.
…"Set up for yourself roadmarks, Place for yourself guideposts; Direct your mind to the highway, The way by which you went. Return, O virgin of Israel, Return to these your cities. "How long will you go here and there, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing in the earth-- A woman will encompass a man." Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, "Once again they will speak this word in the land of Judah and in its cities when I restore their fortunes, 'The LORD bless you, O abode of righteousness, O holy hill!'…

father
If] I take up the wings of dawn, [if] I dwell at the end of the west,
There too, Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will grasp me.

son
Covering Yourself with light as with a cloak, Stretching out heaven like a tent curtain.
'Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?'

Old 10-17-2017, 09:27 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Yes,
speaking of wisdom in the evening of the Soul
Mountains and Hills
sons and daughters
…"Set up for yourself roadmarks, Place for yourself guideposts; Direct your mind to the highway, The way by which you went. Return, O virgin of Israel, Return to these your cities. "How long will you go here and there, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing in the earth-- A woman will encompass a man." Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, "Once again they will speak this word in the land of Judah and in its cities when I restore their fortunes, 'The LORD bless you, O abode of righteousness, O holy hill!'…

father

son
Covering Yourself with light as with a cloak, Stretching out heaven like a tent curtain.
'Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?'

This is really beautiful and gave me understanding on something. Awesome! Thanks....Peace

Old 10-17-2017, 09:30 AM

Quote:
This is really beautiful and gave me understanding on something. Awesome! Thanks....Peace
For you, your welcome of course.

Freely received.

Old 10-17-2017, 09:32 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,695,641 times
Once your gone, your gone. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn I'm sellin? Lol

Old 10-17-2017, 09:33 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:

father

son

And:

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
May I ask why you place many quotes/verses...and often give no reference of where they came from?
There are reasons why another would like to know....plus...not giving the author credit is not
what copy/paste or quoting is all about on a public forum.
Thanks
Or....don't answer this and would you please start placing the source for the readers..not just saying the Bible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity