Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2017, 08:23 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times

Advertisements

Dear readers
A little of myself I have I had a disorder, it is diagnose as A.D.H.D. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and dyslexic, sometimes I have a problem focusing, when I put maybe a study, about the bible I look for a word, when I do, I get as much as information on that word, it can pertain to salvation, the cross, about the crucifixion, the mystery, from the blood of Christ, the problem of the Church, if there is a problem.

It’s just how I see things; I cannot spell many words, but with the help of computer dictionary even help me to give you these words.
My mind was empty never learning because of this mild Disorder, I could not learn much, So at time I needed to learn on my own.
My words, as I began to spell some words and also my reading give me problem as well, this took me much time, no one help me to read or spell, when I try to self-taught myself.

My first book was the king James Bible, with a concordance, and many books afterwards, followed.
When I ask family, friends to please can you help me to understand, some help but they give up on me, because I till a much later time about my handicap.
When came to this form, I saw how things could be bad for me, but I had to learn to overcome critics, but still I have for many years in this form still see this problem, not many but the few.
Do people have humility? I have much humility, but cause of my handicap.
I don’t know what a 21st Century Christian is but I know a little about a 15 Century Christian.
I cannot call myself a true Christian because fist I need to know much humility as the 15 Century Christian.

So because it’s hard to know everything, I must learn to be a 15 Century Christian
So please bear with me, my mind is kinda new self-learning is not easy and education and knowledge comes from the heart, for my mind is my heart, but I must use my understanding.

Does this give you why some understand about why I do about what I but in this the word of the Lord in this form?

Humility
thank you for your patient

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 10-11-2017 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2017, 09:04 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,332,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Dear readers
A little of myself I have I had a disorder, it is diagnose as A.D.H.D. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and dyslexic, sometimes I have a problem focusing, when I put maybe a study, about the bible I look for a word, when I do, I get as much as information on that word, it can pertain to salvation, the cross, about the crucifixion, the mystery, from the blood of Christ, the problem of the Church, if there is a problem.

It’s just how I see things; I cannot spell many words, but with the help of computer dictionary even help me to give you these words.
My mind was empty never learning because of this mild Disorder, I could not learn much, So at time I needed to learn on my own.
My words, as I began to spell some words and also my reading give me problem as well, this took me much time, no one help me to read or spell, when I try to self-taught myself.

My first book was the king James Bible, with a concordance, and many books afterwards, followed.
When I ask family, friends to please can you help me to understand, some help but they give up on me, because I till a much later time about my handicap.
When came to this form, I saw how things could be bad for me, but I had to learn to overcome critics, but still I have for many years in this form still see this problem, not many but the few.
I don’t know what a 21st Century Christian is but I know a little about a 15 Century Christian.
I cannot call myself a true Christian because fist I need to know much humility as the 15 Century Christian.

So because it’s hard to know everything, I must learn to be a 15 Century Christian
So please bear with me, my mind is kinda new self-learning is not easy and education and knowledge comes from the heart, for my mind is my heart, but I must use my understanding.

Does this give you why some understand about why I do about what I but in this the word of the Lord in this form?

Humility

may God bless and help you with your condition and with your efforts to become a "true" Christian ---which likely MANY others here and everywhere also strive and struggle to become (often with more than a few failures, sins, and wrong-turns intentional and unintentional in the process).

thankfully, the Lord IS kind and merciful and rich in compassion especially to those with the HUMILIITY to admit to themselves and to God that they really need His help and grace everyday and every way to "take up their cross" (including the burden of their disabilities and handicaps whatever they may be) and try to follow Him in faith, hope, and love.

in the peace of Christ our merciful Lord and loving Brother.

Last edited by georgeinbandonoregon; 10-11-2017 at 09:52 PM..

Old 10-12-2017, 11:50 AM

Post just for the readers

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeinbandonoregon View Post
may God bless and help you with your condition and with your efforts to become a "true" Christian ---which likely MANY others here and everywhere also strive and struggle to become (often with more than a few failures, sins, and wrong-turns intentional and unintentional in the process).

thankfully, the Lord IS kind and merciful and rich in compassion especially to those with the HUMILIITY to admit to themselves and to God that they really need His help and grace everyday and every way to "take up their cross" (including the burden of their disabilities and handicaps whatever they may be) and try to follow Him in faith, hope, and love.

in the peace of Christ our merciful Lord and loving Brother.

Greeting I was trying to say something to people, but they just talk over me, not here but in other post, I would say it dose not hurt, but it does at time but I just come back a another time, and try again and improve my words, I know my heart, can say for others, for they should know there own, I know, too a know a person you must live in there shoe, before saying something of there life, and know there true heart.
This take much time, live in, live out, words can reveal a person, just as seeing a person.
words comes from the heart, where carnal mind can be corrupt, where words are noticeable and I see his true self.
I don't know what a true christian is, but I know that one cannot be carnal, this just the few things I see, because when I'm trying to give a message, the message is lost, and carnal mind corrupt the message, and become pointless too a degree, too many adversaries make it harder for new christian too learn, and their can be too education, and not enough knowledge for the new, I know that too much education become ignorance, where one can talk in a microphone, but mic is off, and no one can understand you, the same with too mush education, but lack in knowledge but a few.
Before a truth you need to understand the person, but if people are not willing, and just leaving and your understanding, then you can't absorb new information like the gospel message, then adversary takes advantage and the mind become idle mind for Satan, I'm just saying a statement nothing personal, just humility

But I thank you georgeinbandonoregon

Old 10-12-2017, 01:19 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Sweet op. You seem to be doing very well. I do believe it is a 'mild' issue...it has nothing
to do with your intelligence...but you know that

Old 10-12-2017, 02:36 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,332,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Sweet op. You seem to be doing very well. I do believe it is a 'mild' issue...it has nothing
to do with your intelligence...but you know that

Old 10-12-2017, 02:51 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,652,086 times
Quote:
Dear readers

You are not the only one who struggles.
Welcome.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:36 PM

Post The struggle of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
You are not the only one who struggles.
Welcome.
Dear Readers
I would like to tell you my story, this story is true, please bear with me for I try in many way, to get anyone with great attention, about something that is Very, very powerful to me and my family.
I need first to try to give you, how this is happening to me, because of my background or why me?
My life is nothing special; I have put my testimony on many forms, being born in an era which minority in a time like 50s and 60s, or where your voice, is under some type of oppression, that your life may be threatened, or weakling throughout time for a truth, Or where family are taught family old traditions, may not be a truth, but the family are not sure but continue in a lifestyle where traditions keep us for a truth or where some few knows a truth, and even this truth is reveal, and debate it throughout time, then many lives are lost, fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters, love ones friends and many more.
People don’t see the detail or aware because traditions, adversity becomes like a veil over the mind, and then you cannot see the detail.
Awareness must be constant, because most people are not aware of the truth, then it’s too late, and the truth is upon you, and when cry out for help, traditions, and adversity became the rule of law. I have on ambition, but the ambition to find the truth.
I saw many people that have, and those who don’t have, humanity have not learn, that the life of one effect the world, as each animal, or from the smallest, when lost the ecosystem begins to dies out, and then humanity follows.
Do see how cancer, overtake the life of mothers the bearer of children, where mothers begin to lose the ability to bear children, or fathers which the seed begins. If not for Christ, humanity would not survive from the life of Noah and his family, or it could have stopped at Adam.
As ecosystem of soul ends, because of traditions, as the ecosystem of life begins to die out, do you know a species extinct just by few thousand years, imagine the many human of different culture extinct my the hands of human, don’t you know the history of humanity, it just took as two thousand years to understand the last four thousand years, but we don’t see the details in between the last two thousand years, because of traditions, that traditions can be a system that become just a lie. The adversity of traditions became your veil, and we became not aware, because your adversary lives in your living room? That’s why my life may be threatened, because of a truth I know.
Do you know that old saying that the walls have ears, yes my walls have ears? Your adversary became your shadow, and your family, you worry about your government becoming your shadow, from many years and after 9/11 Homeland Security was born, a technological world, as
CIA became in the 50s and 60s, where both agency is becoming under one system, and the rule of law, is beginning to be from the on down, Homeland Security because, we too busy of man-made traditions, and because of this new future.
Remember people like we’re just the few, where we are over look an ecosystem of life begin to die out.
The president is only a picture of the anti-Christ; this will open the door to the true anti-Christ, but he is in the works already, he was always in the system, and people underwear been in the system.
Traditions and adversity became the rule of law, in some household, traditions.
Why did Europe broke away, because of traditions, what became United of America stand Christian values, but because of so much freedom, democracy was born, government took away Christian values, the enemy came in through democracy, don’t get me wrong democracy must have Christian values, or anyone can come in with their traditions and Christianity will be just minority, and true Christian values, will become as one in the system, and become just an old system replace by a new system and Israel where the birth of Christianity as the ecosystem begins to die out.
And our world will be in total darkness, where you can see the details and it’s too late, then the fear and here comes the mark of the beast.
Remember Holocaust it will happen again. I get weary because as I said I have put my testimony on many forms being kinda new I see the would differently not as man, but one that observe human behavior from far away, in just a few years, but struggle is like living for centuries, and it have no end
There a lot say, but who are willing to hear, or listen one voice, as a grain of sand in the shore of humanity, if my grammar is a little off it is struggle in my mind, but my heart is true just to say as I have in many years, I hope you enjoy the meal.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 10-12-2017 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 10-13-2017, 08:37 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,398,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Dear readers

Humility
Don't learn to be a 15th century Christians they were killing each other for a lot of lousy reasons. learn to be a 1st century christian.

Old 10-13-2017, 11:12 AM

Post 1st century christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Don't learn to be a 15th century Christians they were killing each other for a lot of lousy reasons. learn to be a 1st century christian.
thank you well it is said to go forward, learn the pass, get the best of humanity, and then go forward

Old 10-16-2017, 05:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
@ OP.....did you know that Smith Wigglesworth was an illiterate plumber? He learned the word from listening to his preacher wife's sermons. If you don't know anything about him, go to the library; most have books about his ministry and the miracles G-d did through him.

TRUE humility, the Lord told me, is laying down everything WE think, to take on everything HE thinks. Sounds like to me that like David you are a person after G-d's heart, overcoming adversity to draw near Him and understand His ways, which is His definition of humility. This is priceless to Him. Don't worry about what others think, only concern yourself with what He thinks. Blessings and peace to you....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity