Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 09:58 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Good post Pin, thanks.

Ezekiel 45
1In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah. 25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.

That was a good link but I don't think they are figuring the same thing I am figuring. Ezekiel moved all the Holy days to Nisan 14th when Jesus was all the sacrifices on a single day. That was the first coming of the Lord where on the 14th of Nisan Jesus was planted as a seed into the earth and the earth became pregnant and gave it's firstfruit.

But Ezekiel also shows the second coming of the Lord where all the sacrifices will again be killed on a single day on Tishri 15th.

A lot of people may not recognize just what Ezekiel changes here in chapter 45, but he effectively makes 2 Holy days, one day for the spring and one day for the fall, and both Passover and Sukkot are made to look exactly like each other because all the sacrifices happen on both these days.

Nisan 14~Red heifer, Passover lamb, Pentecost ram, Yom Kippur goat, Sukkot bull
Tishri 15~Red heifer, Passover lamb, Pentecost ram, Yom Kippur Goat, Sukkot bull.

What happened on Nisan 14 is prophesied to happen on Tishri 15.

So if Jesus was killed on Nisan 14, you are killed on Tishri 15, and if Jesus was killed and then raised as a firstfruit, then you are raised in Sukkot to be a firstfruit.

Those are the lines I am thinking from, moving it around seeing how it fits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 12:03 AM

23,218 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
been saying this for years, yet many continue believing Jesus was born Dec. 25, with NO scriptural proof!
That would make him a Capricorn and, being he was a rebel, up against structure, that wouldn't cut it! I'm more inclined to think he was born between February 19 and April 19, making him a Pisces or Aries.

He must have known the general birthdates of his 12 Apostles, all representing the 12 signs of the zodiac, Peter the first apostle, representing Aries.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:02 PM

144 posts, read 149,267 times
During the Feast of Booths I think. In the fall.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:12 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by standingdeer View Post
Yes, the 15th day of Tishri, and to even debate any other day tells on a person, it tells whether they know the feasts of Jesus or not.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:14 PM

998 posts, read 436,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by standingdeer View Post
So you think that Jesus was born during the Feast of Booth, in the fall. Let us hear your arguments, please.

Old 12-15-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
So you think that Jesus was born during the Feast of Booth, in the fall. Let us hear your arguments, please.
I am waiting for your arguments, standingdeer, since you believe that Jesus was born in the fall during the Feast of Booth. If you have arguments that He was born in the fall, lay them down, or the links to your arguments.

Old 12-17-2017, 07:46 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Oh the Jewish calendar please ... so christmas doesn't count!

Oh Simchat Torah
it is either the day he was "revealed " after his circumcision . either that or his actual birthday and the day called the Revealing of the word or Simchat Torah .

what made me think of this, not that I hadn't considered it his birthday before .. but had kind of ruled it out because yesterday was the 8thday and I suspect it is the day he got circumsized...
so why I ask these questions is today on Simchat Torah Brett Young just dropped a song into Itunes and it made me reconsider this day on the jewish calendar as a really good possibility . https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/o-...e/id1292003927

and yesterday / last night I read .. Lana Vawser site... and the Lord told her that it is the time of the birthing..https://www.lanavawser.com/2017/10/1...-your-promise/
just saying maybe it is a great day To tell Jesus happy Birthday!

then give him a big present !
if you haven't given The Lord or then the Father your heart and your life please do that ..
and if you have you have given your life to both then maybe give a gift of something to someone else today.. if nothing else you can give a precious gift of a fervent prayer (availeth much ) to some one you love that needs it.
Lets keep heaven busy on his Birthday.
I am sure there is nothing He and the Father would want more.
if you have a better day for his birthing on the jewish calendar please explain using scripture or at least Jewish traditions... there are many theories .. but this day is the best I think.
and it could have been that he was born 9 days ago but a male child maybe isn't " revealed" to a jewish community and in their custom until he has been circumsiced.. so I don't know which .. but it seems today is important day of "Birthing" and delivery " .

Jhn 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
A Precise Life - Chassidic Masters - Parshah

Well,
Seems there might be reason I heard what I heard.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:20 AM

Quote:

Well,
What did you hear?

Old 12-18-2017, 07:52 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
Quote:

Well,
I find that the message of Moses being born adar7 is understood clearly. A number of calendar days prior to the birthday I hold dear is telling so much with knowledge already given.

Blessings Always

Old 12-19-2017, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yes, the 15th day of Tishri, and to even debate any other day tells on a person, it tells whether they know the feasts of Jesus or not.
You believe that Jesus was born on Tishri 15. Please present your case so we can study it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity