Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 08:16 AM

1,259 posts, read 564,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
I don't think you will get much of an argument
from n..Xuipa or many of the other Christians
on here, about that statement.
Good, I'm not looking for arguments. To many others doing that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 09:24 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewillcome2040 View Post
astrology is useless. It shouldn't even be used for "entertainment" purposes. Astronomy has validity.
First i wasn't doing it for entertainment! I am trying to understand the giant ancient bilboard God created and it's message for now ..... he does say when you see these things coming upon the earth look up ... and up was blood moons and all kinds of signs in the heavens. from the Crowning of Leo to many more things there but yet to be explained . it is all up there.... Nothing less nothing more. Having the Lord tell you a thing or show you a thing,... Then I have to find legitimate confirmation, not for anyone else but for me. I make him give me a witness to what he says or shows me , to define it and put it into words . remember it says that rev 12 woman has her feet on the moon.. well that might mean she gets it.. she starts to understand the heavenly bodies.
sometime in that searching I found myself in a sinners site and not on purpose , but just to find what little bits of truth I need there.
after about three days I found the ancient plate that proves what I wanted to know about Orphiuchus .
it was all the proof I needed. I believe it was found at Petra. which is an most Ancient( EA)Lycians site if you compare their tombs . it was all the proof I needed .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-06-2017 at 09:44 AM..

Old 12-06-2017, 09:31 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
I've found astrology to be more interesting and at least as useful as the bible.

But to each his own.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I've found astrology to be more interesting and at least as useful as the bible.

But to each his own.
itch your own ok.. maybe it might be fun for you to go over to that section and see all the fundimental in their faithful that they have over there , because they got them too .. go sic um ..

Old 12-06-2017, 09:45 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
itch your own ok.. maybe it might be fun for you to go over to that section and see all the fundimental in their faithful that they have over there , because they got them too .. go sic um ..
I've yet to encounter an astrologer who condemns people to eternal hellfire for not believing in it.

That already puts them miles ahead of Christian fundies in the morality and sensibility departments.

Old 12-06-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I've yet to encounter an astrologer who condemns people to eternal hellfire for not believing in it.

That already puts them miles ahead of Christian fundies in the morality and sensibility departments.
what part of this ain't you getting? really everyone is going to the fire.. some prepared in advance.. some won't . same fire..
Deu 4:24
For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deu 9:3
Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.
Heb 12:29

For our God is a consuming fire.

Isa 33:14

The sinners in Zion are afraid;
trembling seizes the ungodly:
“Who among us can dwell with a consuming fire?
Who among us can dwell with ever-burning flames? ”
Isa 33:15
The one who lives righteously
and speaks rightly,
who refuses profit from extortion,
whose hand never takes a bribe,
who stops his ears from listening to murderous plots
and shuts his eyes against evil schemes —

Isa 33:16
he will dwell on the heights;
his refuge will be the rocky fortresses,
his food provided, his water assured.

Isa 33:17
Your eyes will see the King in his beauty;
you will see a vast land.

Isa 33:18
Your mind will meditate on the past terror:

but some are prepared for that same fire of his presence.
we all see The king in his glory.... and your knees will at least buckle..
but no you will probably call it hell, which is really just your minds issues.. ..

. we call that same fire " glorified".. it is the same fires , it is his presence. we will all see his presence ! Oh what joy it will be , If you are prepared ..

I mean what glory is there in say jumping out of a plane? there is lots of glory if you have a parachute on correctly. But now you are blaming God because you don't want to put on a parachute. ps" the
Plane, The Plane" is falling out of the sky ..

Get a parachute on or Shut up with the whining already!

Old 12-06-2017, 10:06 AM

sorry I got off track and was chasing trolls with a parachute....

Old 12-06-2017, 12:10 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
sorry I got off track and was chasing trolls with a parachute....

Roflol....

Old 12-06-2017, 12:12 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
I don't think you will get much of an argument
from n..Xuipa or many of the other Christians
on here, about that statement.
Sure won't from me. Astrology is another form of witchcraft/fortune telling. HOWEVER, G-d created the heavens and they do declare His glory. Peace

Old 12-06-2017, 12:19 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,562 times
For those that still are not sure what is meant by the Last Jubilee and why you should - see this link:

The Last Jubilee – That Day and Hour…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity