Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2017, 12:13 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,491,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, Yeah, she is the top demon of all the demons of hell fire because she loves people more than other people love people. Everyone has to go with what they believe, what else can they do but stick with what they are convinced of? No matter what comes out of Pleroo's mouth, I would stand her up to a thousand Christians who claim they believe the bible is the word of God, saying things is one thing, but acting with love is another. Christians are supposed to be known by their love, and I shouldn't have to even guess if Pleroo is known, and you just can't say this about every hell fire condemning Christian who has no love or even hope for people that don't think like they do. Instead, the bible thumping Christian teaches a hell that doesn't even exist because they wont commit to learning the true ways and sayings of Jesus when he is speaking in Jewish idioms about the outer court of Gentiles. You judge Pleroo, but what about you?

Teach us about Shemini Atzeret.

Do you even count the bible as the word of God, and do you even acknowledge Jesus was correct when he said that whoever keeps the laws and teaches other to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
I don't know how you believe, but I notice that a lot of bible thumpers wont accept the bible as the word of God either, even though they think they do, I don't see them teaching the 7 feasts of Jesus or any of the secrets of the laws like Jesus came doing.
maybe ......I don't [wanna] see ~ Hannibal Flavius
because you're too busy wallowing
blah blah blah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 12:25 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
Paul said that he was a Pharisee, and Paul was no different than the MYRIADS of Jewish believers at that council, and ALL of those Jewish believers were more zealous to keep the laws of Moses WAY MORE than before BECAUSE it was so obvious to ALL the believers that the punishment for not keeping every law had been lifted and it was no longer done in fear of failure, it was done in joy and great ambition because there was no longer any curse from God. Paul wasn't appeasing anyone, Paul's head was on the stump where he was about to die because of liars and people telling rumors about Paul that were not true. Paul acted in accordance with the law to prove liars wrong, and that was the point. Everyone had heard the lies and rumors about Paul, and that is exactly what they were, lies and rumors. Paul NEVER left Judaism, Paul loved Judaism more than any Jew because his entire people were killed. Paul was of the ten tribes of Israel, one of the 7000 reserved in Israel and he is in great pain explaining how God had cursed his people and now he and 6999 people remained as a remnant of those ten tribes, and they were not Jewish. Paul was an Israeli, not a Jew, and this is why Paul was more zealous for the law than most people. He lived in the knowledge of what his people had done, and who he was, and he explains all of this but every Christian who reads what he writes, they get it wrong and they don't understand because they simply do not know Israeli history, they don't know the difference between Ephraim and Judah, and Paul was of Ephraim, not Judah. This fact made him all the more zealous because HE TOO was becoming a Jew, and had become a Jew in his ways, where EVERY ONE of his people in the past had rejected the ways of God and became an enemy against Judah and here is a man to whom the spirit of Elijah had come. The spirit of Elijah is only sent to Gentiles of the lost ten tribes, and Paul was one of those numbers as was all of the disciples.

His love and great zeal for the law NEVER dissipated, and where he was the most zealous killing Christians and defending the law, he became even MORE zealous because he understood that his duty and mission was in fact, to fill the void in his own people where the ten tribes had been lost for 700 years, his mission as being amongst a 7000 remnant was to make sure that there was 100 million Gentiles come under the name of his people,'' Ephraim.'' Paul KNEW that the people of Ephraim would be found in such great numbers as to call them by the name,'' Sands of the seas.''

Paul went around converting Gentiles to Judaism, JUST AS HE STOOD as a father in Joseph, being a choice selected remnant who would become a Jewish father to Gentiles every where, that he would fill the void in Ephraim and present 100 million Gentiles to his Jewish brothers as they continued to convert to Judaism.

Gentiles continued to convert to Judaism, and they continued to love and have great passion for the commandments of God, and Gentiles were so zealous to become like the Jew that they were willing to Get circumcised even if there was no need, but there was a need for half Jews, because Paul took people that were half Jews and had grown men circumcised himself.

Did Paul circumcise these men out of fear that they might go to an invented hell?

No, Paul had them circumcised because it was the law, and he never stopped keeping the law. This great misunderstanding people have about circumcision is just silly. Paul wasn't going around telling anyone that they had to be circumcised to be saved because that would be ridiculous, and it would also be ridiculous to think it was a sin for a Jew to be circumcised because that is their culture, and the rules of the Temple had to be followed if that Jew wanted to ever step inside the Holy place, and he did.

Paul was the great champion of Judaism that the world has ever seen beside Jesus, All Paul did was go around converting gentiles to Judaism, and he didn't put the whole weight of every law on Gentiles because the law didn't require it, but he proved beyond any doubt that ALL Jews should be circumcised and Paul would help them do it so that they didn't offend anyone who loved the law. The laws of the temple had to be followed or you are just a lawbreaker who disrespects the laws of the house of Trumpets.

Such a great champion of his own faith in Judaism, and no man has been brought down so low by so many people who convict him of being a false prophet, supposed Christians trying to prove that Jesus was a lying false prophet who came against the commandments of his father, and then he took lawless disciples and began teaching against his father's commandments. But that was not Paul, Paul stayed FURIOUS and perplexed at his own disciples because they were not committed to the law and the prophets. They were to study day and night and they were not doing this. Paul was amazed at their lack of commitment so much that he tells them that after all that time, they had yet to be born again because of their lack of knowledge of the law, that Jesus hadn't even been formed in them yet.

For lack of knowledge people die, for lack of passion, people don't even know the days of their own visitation, and out of racism and anti-Semitism, people choose to stand against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped because the Jews just happen to keep everything of God and all his worship system.

I can just imagine Paul's shock at finding out how anti-Messiah, anti-God, anti-law that everyone claims him to be when he was in fact one of the greatest champions of Judaism who had more passion than a thousand men.

Excellent post.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:28 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
'It just happens to be, nate, that Jews are the ones who blah blah blah blah spigot'.

What a laugh you are. First it is, then it isn't.

One can go back and read all of your literature.

There's nothing to it, you can blasphemy God all day.

But it's love, and acceptance, and the like. Ya.
Can you possibly explain yourself?

I mean, I do go back and forth with Ephraim and Judah trying to get people to understand that Messiah only brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah and this is a biblical fact of the actual, literal sons of God as far as the flesh is concerned, and Jews ARE the flesh of Messiah, his family, and God is coming to defend them specifically because this is what all the prophets say, and it is what Jesus began saying with his very first words when he quoted Isaiah 61, and Isaiah 60 and 61 go hand in hand in explaining and PROVING that Messiah has come to make Gentiles servants to Israel where they watch the fields and the harvest in serving Israel just as Isaiah proclaims,''Foreigners will rebuild your walls,
and their kings will serve you.
Though in anger I struck you,
in favor I will show you compassion.
11Your gates will always stand open,
they will never be shut, day or night,
so that people may bring you the wealth of the nations—
their kings led in triumphal procession.
12For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish;
it will be utterly ruined.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BECAUSE I QUOTE AND BELIEVE WHAT THE PROPHETS SAY CONCERNING THE JEWS.

It wouldn't matter to me what people were chosen, it could have been the French, it could have been the German, but it was not, it was the Jews, and just because I was not born a Jew, this doesn't exclude me from obtaining an inheritance in Israel, blah, blah, blah.

The Anti-Semitic racism against the chosen people of God is unlike any other form of racism in the world, it is the most dangerous spirit in the world and has killed untold amounts of people simply because God created his own religion and a select group of people decided to follow God's religion whether they be black, white, brown or purple like Pleroo, they are hated for being a peculiar people to the word of God that they are HIS people BECAUSE they believe God, and Follow God, and NOBODY is being excluded that they are not given a path into obtaining an inheritance as CO-HEIRS with Jews JUST AS WE ARE TAUGHT, this racism and anti-Semitism coming from a lot of Christians is misplaced because they act as if they are excluded when they are not excluded, and so EXACTLY WHERE is this hate directed toward other than God himself?

If you believe in God and begin keeping his ways that you become one of his peculiar people, then you are added to the nation of Israel BECAUSE YOU CHOSE HIS SABBATHS, BECAUSE YOU CHOSE ONLY HIS FEASTS, BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIS LAW, AND THIS IS WHAT MAKES A CHOSEN PERSON.

THE JEWS ARE JEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO FOLLOW GOD, AND IF THEY STOPPED FOLLOWING GOD, THEIR FAMILY WOULD SOON BECOME GENTILES, BUT THEY ARE CHOSEN TO DIE, AND THEY THEMSELVES MAKE THIS CHOICE KNOWING THAT THE WORLD HATES THEM, AND THE WORLD HATES THEM SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE THEY LOVE AND KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS AND SO WHERE IS THIS HATE ACTUALLY DIRECTED TO, GOD, OR GOD'S PEOPLE?

If I choose to become one of God's people, I convert to the ways of God, blah, blah, blah, not the Jewish ways, GOD's ways. Once I have chosen to love God, I have already made a willing choice to be hated by the world and the world will NO DOUBT hate you and despise you and speak under their tongue if you are a Gentile who loves the ways of God and who is always defending the holy feasts and Sabbaths of Jesus against Christians who will have nothing to do with the ways and truth of Jesus and who he was, and is.

The hate for Jews was SO BAD, that the church OUTLAWED the ways of God, and GOD FORBID that you were born a Gentile and you wanted to follow Jesus, the church would not have permitted you to be added to the nation of Israel. The whole concept was for Gentiles to be adopted and grafted through the promise spoken to the lost ten tribes called Ephraim, that a Jew named Jesus betrothed himself to many Gentiles who converted to Judaism and then obtained an inheritance as CO-HEIRS with Jews, CO-HEIRS with Jews, they didn't replace Jews, and they didn't hate the Jewish Jesus in those days.

Talk about whitewashing, the church took a Jewish Jesus and then wiped out everything Jewish or relating to the commandments and ways of God to give us a lawless Jesus whose disciples were all false prophets who taught against Judaism.

For 2000 years, Gentiles had stopped being added to the nation of Israel, and this is what they need to understand, you are either adopted and grafted through Ephraim to become one with Jews in the same religion or you don't, if you aren't keeping the same Sabbaths and Holy days that God created and ordained for the Jew and the Gentile, then what do you have to do with a covenant by a Jew to convert to Judaism?

NO GENTILE has been added to the nation of Jews because the Gentile was forced to take the mark of the beast and every one who knows the laws, KNOWS that we are marked and sealed by the holy days and Sabbaths we keep. If we keep the holy days and Sabbaths of God, we receive the promised seal in our forehead and our names written in the lamb's book of life, but if we keep Roman pagan ways, and Babylonian pagan ways, we are sealed with Babylon and Rome.

When The church outlawed the Sabbaths and feasts of Jesus, they were making sure that no Gentile could receive God's seal between their eyes to become the people of God. BY THE LAW OF MOSES, we are sealed BECAUSE of our holy days, and when the church made the Sabbaths and feasts illegal, they effectively sealed EVERY ONE WITH THE SEAL OF BABYLON, AND NOBODY COULD DO BUSINESS UNLESS THEY RECIEVED THE SEAL OF BABYLON, UNLESS THEY KEPT THE SATURNALIA AND EASTER ABOUT TAMMUZ, THEY COULD NOT DO BUSINESS,

We are promised to be sealed in our foreheads and right hands BECAUSE we keep the feasts of God and we wont keep the holy days of any other God but God's holy days, and he promises that he will seal us between our eyes and write our name in the lamb's book of life JUST BECAUSE we accept his ways, and thereby obtaining an inheritance in Israel.

NO GENTILE has been added to the nation of Israel in all these years because of the fact that no Gentile was keeping the feasts of the Lord and this IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE GRAFTED, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY, AND THIS IS THE LAW OF GOD WRITTEN AND RECORDED FOR ALL TO SEE.

NO GENTILE HAS COME UNDER THE COVENANT OF JESUS SINCE THE WAYS OF JESUS WERE OULAWED, AND EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN SEALED IN THEIR FOREHEAD WITH THE NAME,'' TAMMUZ.''

BLAH, BLAH BLAH, THUS SAYETH THE LORD.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
The answer is simply changing the OP second question to a statement
Are there actual Bible haters here? Just those that believe it is not all true.
"Did God really say" .... sums it up.

Did Jesus really say: either\or ---- “Whoever is not with me is against me" ~ Jesus

Did Jesus really say: either\or .... Heaven \ hell
" All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people...
------ those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father;
----- those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
----- “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.†~ Jesus
Did God really say where it's literally written: 1 John 4:8
--- GOD IS LOVE

also really say where it's literally written:1 John 3:10
--- "This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are"

Did G-d really say, sums it up perfectly, I'd say....Peace

Old 11-03-2017, 12:29 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
blah blah blah
Who is that guy?

Old 11-03-2017, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Can you possibly explain yourself?

I mean, I do go back and forth with Ephraim and Judah trying to get people to understand that Messiah only brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah and this is a biblical fact of the actual, literal sons of God as far as the flesh is concerned, and Jews ARE the flesh of Messiah, his family, and God is coming to defend them specifically because this is what all the prophets say, and it is what Jesus began saying with his very first words when he quoted Isaiah 61, and Isaiah 60 and 61 go hand in hand in explaining and PROVING that Messiah has come to make Gentiles servants to Israel where they watch the fields and the harvest in serving Israel just as Isaiah proclaims,''Foreigners will rebuild your walls,
and their kings will serve you.
Though in anger I struck you,
in favor I will show you compassion.
11Your gates will always stand open,
they will never be shut, day or night,
so that people may bring you the wealth of the nations—
their kings led in triumphal procession.
12For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish;
it will be utterly ruined.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BECAUSE I QUOTE AND BELIEVE WHAT THE PROPHETS SAY CONCERNING THE JEWS.

It wouldn't matter to me what people were chosen, it could have been the French, it could have been the German, but it was not, it was the Jews, and just because I was not born a Jew, this doesn't exclude me from obtaining an inheritance in Israel, blah, blah, blah.

The Anti-Semitic racism against the chosen people of God is unlike any other form of racism in the world, it is the most dangerous spirit in the world and has killed untold amounts of people simply because God created his own religion and a select group of people decided to follow God's religion whether they be black, white, brown or purple like Pleroo, they are hated for being a peculiar people to the word of God that they are HIS people BECAUSE they believe God, and Follow God, and NOBODY is being excluded that they are not given a path into obtaining an inheritance as CO-HEIRS with Jews JUST AS WE ARE TAUGHT, this racism and anti-Semitism coming from a lot of Christians is misplaced because they act as if they are excluded when they are not excluded, and so EXACTLY WHERE is this hate directed toward other than God himself?

If you believe in God and begin keeping his ways that you become one of his peculiar people, then you are added to the nation of Israel BECAUSE YOU CHOSE HIS SABBATHS, BECAUSE YOU CHOSE ONLY HIS FEASTS, BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIS LAW, AND THIS IS WHAT MAKES A CHOSEN PERSON.

THE JEWS ARE JEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO FOLLOW GOD, AND IF THEY STOPPED FOLLOWING GOD, THEIR FAMILY WOULD SOON BECOME GENTILES, BUT THEY ARE CHOSEN TO DIE, AND THEY THEMSELVES MAKE THIS CHOICE KNOWING THAT THE WORLD HATES THEM, AND THE WORLD HATES THEM SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE THEY LOVE AND KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS AND SO WHERE IS THIS HATE ACTUALLY DIRECTED TO, GOD, OR GOD'S PEOPLE?

If I choose to become one of God's people, I convert to the ways of God, blah, blah, blah, not the Jewish ways, GOD's ways. Once I have chosen to love God, I have already made a willing choice to be hated by the world and the world will NO DOUBT hate you and despise you and speak under their tongue if you are a Gentile who loves the ways of God and who is always defending the holy feasts and Sabbaths of Jesus against Christians who will have nothing to do with the ways and truth of Jesus and who he was, and is.

The hate for Jews was SO BAD, that the church OUTLAWED the ways of God, and GOD FORBID that you were born a Gentile and you wanted to follow Jesus, the church would not have permitted you to be added to the nation of Israel. The whole concept was for Gentiles to be adopted and grafted through the promise spoken to the lost ten tribes called Ephraim, that a Jew named Jesus betrothed himself to many Gentiles who converted to Judaism and then obtained an inheritance as CO-HEIRS with Jews, CO-HEIRS with Jews, they didn't replace Jews, and they didn't hate the Jewish Jesus in those days.

Talk about whitewashing, the church took a Jewish Jesus and then wiped out everything Jewish or relating to the commandments and ways of God to give us a lawless Jesus whose disciples were all false prophets who taught against Judaism.

For 2000 years, Gentiles had stopped being added to the nation of Israel, and this is what they need to understand, you are either adopted and grafted through Ephraim to become one with Jews in the same religion or you don't, if you aren't keeping the same Sabbaths and Holy days that God created and ordained for the Jew and the Gentile, then what do you have to do with a covenant by a Jew to convert to Judaism?

NO GENTILE has been added to the nation of Jews because the Gentile was forced to take the mark of the beast and every one who knows the laws, KNOWS that we are marked and sealed by the holy days and Sabbaths we keep. If we keep the holy days and Sabbaths of God, we receive the promised seal in our forehead and our names written in the lamb's book of life, but if we keep Roman pagan ways, and Babylonian pagan ways, we are sealed with Babylon and Rome.

When The church outlawed the Sabbaths and feasts of Jesus, they were making sure that no Gentile could receive God's seal between their eyes to become the people of God. BY THE LAW OF MOSES, we are sealed BECAUSE of our holy days, and when the church made the Sabbaths and feasts illegal, they effectively sealed EVERY ONE WITH THE SEAL OF BABYLON, AND NOBODY COULD DO BUSINESS UNLESS THEY RECIEVED THE SEAL OF BABYLON, UNLESS THEY KEPT THE SATURNALIA AND EASTER ABOUT TAMMUZ, THEY COULD NOT DO BUSINESS,

We are promised to be sealed in our foreheads and right hands BECAUSE we keep the feasts of God and we wont keep the holy days of any other God but God's holy days, and he promises that he will seal us between our eyes and write our name in the lamb's book of life JUST BECAUSE we accept his ways, and thereby obtaining an inheritance in Israel.

NO GENTILE has been added to the nation of Israel in all these years because of the fact that no Gentile was keeping the feasts of the Lord and this IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE GRAFTED, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY, AND THIS IS THE LAW OF GOD WRITTEN AND RECORDED FOR ALL TO SEE.

NO GENTILE HAS COME UNDER THE COVENANT OF JESUS SINCE THE WAYS OF JESUS WERE OULAWED, AND EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN SEALED IN THEIR FOREHEAD WITH THE NAME,'' TAMMUZ.''

BLAH, BLAH BLAH, THUS SAYETH THE LORD.

Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought Orion's post was in agreement with you on Nate's posts. Just sayin'....

Old 11-03-2017, 12:41 PM

I just sent the HD a note by the way, you do know who I work for right?

Old 11-03-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
blah blah blah
Thanks for that, freaking Hilarious, best thing I seen lately.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought Orion's post was in agreement with you on Nate's posts. Just sayin'....
O, you think so, maybe I read it wrong, O, I see now, yeah, he was just agreeing with me, yeah. O, I mean she, my memory is always so bad, I can't remember nothing.

Yeah, so sorry Orion, I love it when you take up for me.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:51 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,491,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Who is that guy?
It's

who as Hannibal said is freaking Hilarious ... I've got to somehow lighten thing up here once in awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity