Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 05:24 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
At Mount Sinai, God gave Israel a Ketubah, a marriage contract where they would marry God, when Jesus came, he didn't come to marry Jews, Jesus came to marry Gentiles in order to ADD THEM to Jews, that they would be redeemed under the name Israel.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 06:21 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
At Mount Sinai, God gave Israel a Ketubah, a marriage contract where they would marry God, when Jesus came, he didn't come to marry Jews, Jesus came to marry Gentiles in order to ADD THEM to Jews, that they would be redeemed under the name Israel.
I Love the illustrations.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ketu...iw=360&bih=512

Old 10-25-2017, 06:28 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:

"Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--
Abel, and Seth

Old 10-25-2017, 10:00 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
All parables have 3 meanings, anyone can take a logical meaning from this, but the truth of this parable is explaining history just like the second meaning is always explaining history in speaking of Judah and Ephraim.

The third inner meaning is always about me, about you personally.
The true meaning of this parable and every parable is not pointing at Jews or Gentiles, it is simply showing you what a human is.

Matthew 22 {Notice the two}
1And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 2The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 3And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. 4Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. 5But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

This parable is speaking about me, I AM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, and so are you.

Every single time you see the phrase,'' The kingdom of heaven is like,'' it is ALWAYS explaining what you are in body, soul, and spirit. The kingdom of heaven is like a leaven that a woman took and hid in 3 measures of meal.

The parables of the prodigal son can be taught with an obvious meaning that just anyone could get, but anyone who knows the actual history of Ephraim knows that Ephraim is the prodigal nation, and Judah has always been the son who stayed home because there are no other people in the world who have continuously stayed with the word of their father, and they have been the only ones who keep his ways instead of becoming lawless as to herd swine.

Ephraim became as a dead man and he only wishes to return as a servant and this is the Gentile who comes back with respect of the law when he sees that his lawlessness has killed him.

But the truth of these parables is that I am both Ephraim and Judah and it is of me, and you.

The kingdom of heaven is like ~ ME.
The Parables are ALWAYS speaking of Judah and Ephraim and the feasts, but it just so happens to be that the two kingdoms of Israel represent my two eyes, and my two hands, and Jerusalem is in my bosom.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-25-2017 at 10:08 AM..

Old 10-25-2017, 10:22 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
All parables have 3 meanings, anyone can take a logical meaning from this, but the truth of this parable is explaining history just like the second meaning is always explaining history in speaking of Judah and Ephraim.

The third inner meaning is always about me, about you personally.
The true meaning of this parable and every parable is not pointing at Jews or Gentiles, it is simply showing you what a human is.

Matthew 22 {Notice the two}
1And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 2The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 3And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. 4Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. 5But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

This parable is speaking about me, I AM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, and so are you.

Every single time you see the phrase,'' The kingdom of heaven is like,'' it is ALWAYS explaining what you are in body, soul, and spirit. The kingdom of heaven is like a leaven that a woman took and hid in 3 measures of meal.

The parables of the prodigal son can be taught with an obvious meaning that just anyone could get, but anyone who knows the actual history of Ephraim knows that Ephraim is the prodigal nation, and Judah has always been the son who stayed home because there are no other people in the world who have continuously stayed with the word of their father, and they have been the only ones who keep his ways instead of becoming lawless as to herd swine.

Ephraim became as a dead man and he only wishes to return as a servant and this is the Gentile who comes back with respect of the law when he sees that his lawlessness has killed him.

But the truth of these parables is that I am both Ephraim and Judah and it is of me, and you.

The kingdom of heaven is like ~ ME.
The Parables are ALWAYS speaking of Judah and Ephraim and the feasts, but it just so happens to be that the two kingdoms of Israel represent my two eyes, and my two hands, and Jerusalem is in my bosom.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity