Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 08:28 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Those that recieve the mark of the beast and worship the image of the beast, ?
Eternal torment?

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Allegorical. The beast and false prophet are spiritual entities that will be annihilated and cease to exist.

No eternal torment.

Old 10-30-2017, 03:33 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
You do have free will but it is exercised within the Framework that God provides.
I can't figure it out Kingfish, I mean, to me it looks as if everything is already set up. I know for certain that every person in the bible had to be and do what they did, and so how is that free will? I don't see it.

Old 10-30-2017, 07:27 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,866 times
Quote:
i love those who don't believe in Jesus also, as well as those who don't believe in Jehovah God. as well as those having hatred towards me, for whatever reason. but you kind of gotten a few things wrong. first, if they were your "brothers and sisters" , (if you confess to be a Christian). then they would also have to be a Christian. this would also make them spiritual siblings to Jesus ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother).

so they're not part of the "congregation of Israel". now if you mean they are part of Israel as in their ethnicity, ok. but if you're saying what many I've heard say. which is ONLY those of the Jewish nation are the chosen. which is the "Congregation of Israel", that's wrong. because the original Israelites ,who were Jehovah's chosen people, (Exo. 19:5,6 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine. And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel). at one time, the Israelites would have been kings and priest, with Jesus if they had obey Jehovah,(as a nation).

but they lost that gift of being the "Chosen ones", as a whole when they disobeyed Jehovah God in the wilderness. that gift is now for ANYONE, (Jerm. 31:3133 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people). Jehovah God now is referring to a "Spiritual Israel", which includes all race).

this is a "New agreement or contract" he made towards ALL men ,(Heb. 8:13 (NASB) When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear). so despite what many believe, there will not be a renewed contract with the race of Israel, as a whole, because the old Israelites, messed that up. this "New Covenant" is referring to a "Spiritual Israel". which invites EVERYONE, including those who are of the nation of ancient Israel!

Old 10-30-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I can't figure it out Kingfish, I mean, to me it looks as if everything is already set up. I know for certain that every person in the bible had to be and do what they did, and so how is that free will? I don't see it.
Do you believe any of them made those decisions against their own will?

Old 10-30-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
i love those who don't believe in Jesus also, as well as those who don't believe in Jehovah God. as well as those having hatred towards me, for whatever reason. but you kind of gotten a few things wrong. first, if they were your "brothers and sisters" , (if you confess to be a Christian). then they would also have to be a Christian. this would also make them spiritual siblings to Jesus ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother).

so they're not part of the "congregation of Israel". now if you mean they are part of Israel as in their ethnicity, ok. but if you're saying what many I've heard say. which is ONLY those of the Jewish nation are the chosen. which is the "Congregation of Israel", that's wrong. because the original Israelites ,who were Jehovah's chosen people, (Exo. 19:5,6 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine. And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel). at one time, the Israelites would have been kings and priest, with Jesus if they had obey Jehovah,(as a nation).

but they lost that gift of being the "Chosen ones", as a whole when they disobeyed Jehovah God in the wilderness. that gift is now for ANYONE, (Jerm. 31:3133 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people). Jehovah God now is referring to a "Spiritual Israel", which includes all race).

this is a "New agreement or contract" he made towards ALL men ,(Heb. 8:13 (NASB) When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear). so despite what many believe, there will not be a renewed contract with the race of Israel, as a whole, because the old Israelites, messed that up. this "New Covenant" is referring to a "Spiritual Israel". which invites EVERYONE, including those who are of the nation of ancient Israel!
Hi Jojo, yes, Spiritual Israel is now open to everyone. So we both agree (I think) that Spiritual Israel has no link to earthly nation of Israel or genealogies at this time.

The Chosen now are those being called in this dispensation that accept that calling. Not I'm not meaning to intend that Atheist are my brothers and sisters now but that they shall be in the next dispensation when the Lord comes and His Chosen with Him to atone for their sins.

So we have more agreement I hope once I clarified.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Do you believe any of them made those decisions against their own will?
I believe they had to have exact names, they had to do exact things and I mean every deed, every action, everything said by anyone in the entire bible was planned out exactly that if you change a word, it changes the whole meaning. I don't get it, I don't believe in time anymore. The fact that the past, present, and the future can all exist at the same exact moment tells me that what is, is. It has already happened, and everything was already planned out to play out exactly how it is. Einstein has ruined me.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I believe they had to have exact names, they had to do exact things and I mean every deed, every action, everything said by anyone in the entire bible was planned out exactly that if you change a word, it changes the whole meaning. I don't get it, I don't believe in time anymore. The fact that the past, present, and the future can all exist at the same exact moment tells me that what is, is. It has already happened, and everything was already planned out to play out exactly how it is. Einstein has ruined me.
Actually, I believe that time is as God is. So I always believe God is creating Time.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Hi Jojo, yes, Spiritual Israel is now open to everyone. So we both agree (I think) that Spiritual Israel has no link to earthly nation of Israel or genealogies at this time.

The Chosen now are those being called in this dispensation that accept that calling. Not I'm not meaning to intend that Atheist are my brothers and sisters now but that they shall be in the next dispensation when the Lord comes and His Chosen with Him to atone for their sins.

So we have more agreement I hope once I clarified.
Revelation 3
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

People have been making false claims on Israel for 2000 years, and we don't have to be confused or wonder who Ephraim and Judah are because of the fact that they love the laws, the feasts, and the ways of Jesus where Christians do not. What does Christianity have to do with the religion of Jesus besides being the worst enemies of Jesus that has ever been? Christians persecute, Torture and kill anyone who would follow the ways of Jesus for 2000 years, and YES, after great success at keeping any Gentile to be added to the nation of Israel, they claim to be Israel. Christianity has historically been the greatest enemy against the covenant, AGAINST ANY GENTILE WHO WOULD BE ADDED TO THE COVENANT OF JESUS.

They are the worst enemies of Israel, THEY ARE NOT ISRAEL. Injury and harm against any follower of Jesus who would have been added to the nation of Israel, and now they claim to be Israel? Those who love and keep the commandments and who have the testimony of Jesus are Israel, NOT apostates who keep the holy days and traditions of other Gods while they have no respect for the commandments of God or the people of God. It's a hell of a thing to tell a Jew that you are co heirs with him in a marriage all the while kicking him down to kill him because he keeps the ways of Jesus. Jews kept the ways of Jesus even when they didn't believe him, but all Christians ever did was to persecute and kill anyone who kept the ways of Jesus, and now they want to be Israel as if they were co-heirs with Jews?

Look around, do people see you as a Jew?

Are you with the Jews in the religion of God?

God is not confused.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:27 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
hmmm...give a few nanoseconds to ponder this thought...

sorry you are so wrong . and how sad is this... if you read the bible ( and I suggest you start soon) it says in The Beatitudes
…7Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.…...

I and the whole church just got mooned by him the other day .. and if I know him at all... it won't be the last time..

https://www.lanavawser.com/2017/10/3...-the-pioneers/

it appears that the " But God " he likes big butts and he can not lie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjyfWRTxFM

Old 10-30-2017, 10:47 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Do you not believe that God will have every knee to bow and confess that Jesus is the Christ?

Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

If you believe this then surely you must understand that all those confessing are everywhere for it says those in heaven, in earth and under the earth. The understanding is that universally everyone will be confessing that Jesus is Lord.

Now how can they do that unless they have the Holy Spirit?:

1Co_12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
and you know that time is before "the Day of the LORD" , but I am sure it is after "The day of the LORD" that every knee will willingly bow and had already bowed
to him .

Isa 2:12
For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
Isa 13:6
Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
Isa 13:9
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
Jer 46:10
For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.
Eze 13:5
Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.
Eze 30:3
For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.
Joe 1:15
Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
Joe 2:1
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
Joe 2:11
And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Joe 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Joe 3:14
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
Amo 5:18
Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
Amo 5:20
Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
Oba 1:15
For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
Zep 1:7
Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.
Zep 1:14
The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
Zec 14:1
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
Mal 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Act 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
1Co 5:5
To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
2Co 1:14
As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.
1Th 5:2
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
2Pe 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

so your whole argument is contingent on only one thing . your argument is contingent only on that every knee bows before THE DAY OF THE LORD, and that the bowing of all alive isn't after that dreadful day ... and you can't prove it by scripture.. .. and so I don't see that at all.. and don't comment to me please until you have read everyone of these verses in context and in their chapters..and at that you will have to leave off half the bible to draw your conclusion.
because everyone left alive will have already bowed their knee when they made covenant of brotherhood with the King of Kings.
ok.. certainly NO matter what day it is your verses are found true..... you still have no right judge God on any matters as to what is his failure and what isn't his failures. that right to correct Him in his righteousness/ right standing to the Father's will is way over your and my pay grade.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-30-2017 at 10:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity