Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2018, 06:49 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Revelation 11:5 "And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed”.

Many Christians and many others think that the fire out of the witness mouth is actual physical fire. No, I say again NO. Let's see what this fire is according to the Bible. scripture, Jeremiah 5:14 "Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them”.

if one would read that 5th chapter of Jeremiah, one will see who this fire, the word of God devoured. It was false prophets. And the word of God exposed them for who they were. so did the Lord Jesus devour them, (the false prophets) as Rev 11:5 say? yes, by the word of God. John the Baptist also had a fiery mouth, that told the truth, which made him a martyr also. And please note: a martyr is also called a “witness”. this is the manner, in which, they will be killed. By the truth, "the word of God"/FIRE will the false prophets will be killed, and likewise by telling the truth the word of God, these witnesses were killed, literally. This fulfils the scripture, Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel”.

so the FIRE in the two witness mouth is not actual fire, but the Word of TRUTH. always let the Bible interpret itself. for the Holy Ghost by the apostle, states, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation". so let the Bible interpret itself.

PCY.
I am with you I think He does WORDS>> that are fire... but UNdoes the Laws around them with words/ laws.. or words that undo the laws of creation..
like here it talks about how the mountains melt.

Amo 9:13

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
Nah 1:5

The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Psa 97:5

The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the LORD,
At the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Mic 1:4

The mountains will melt under Him,
And the valleys will split
Like wax before the fire,
Like waters poured down a steep place.

so to me, this is like terraforming the landscape. if he can transform the landscape then he can also undo their dna or the laws that hold us all together. I am telling you I know he can do this. he has the keys to creation..

But I don't think he wants to do that to anyone ever , if it was possible to avoid . he would avoid it .. But froggy demanding militant men will be froggy men

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-20-2018 at 06:59 PM..

Old 03-20-2018, 06:59 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Taking Hold of God's covenant is extremely easy and simple for anyone who would take hold of the covenant of Christ. God doesn't ask us to do great things, his only wants us to accept ONLY his ways, and this is not too burndensome, is that what you have done?
thanks for the reply, but not saying that you're right or wrong, consider this. all those feast day, and Holy Days and the physical temple is OLD COVENANT, according to the flesh. we under the NE COVENANTaccording to the Spirit. for the Lord Jesus said we must worship in Spirit and in truth. so those feast day and etc ... are not for us the new covenant keepers. listen, Colossians 2:14 "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 "And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 "Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ".

let's examine these things,

#1. sabbath days. there are no more sabbath days and that day(s) with the "s" at the end. for if anyone is in Christ Jesus one should be at REST. Hebrews 4:3-7 "For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 "And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. 6 "Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: 7 "Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts".

notice verse 7 "a certain day". NOT days with the "s" at the end, but a certain DAY, which is TO-DAY, if you hear his voice.

Conclusion: Believe God, an ordinance is only legalism. Abraham is the father of MANY NATIONS by "Faith". and he believed God and it was counted unto him for RIGHTEOUSNESS.

This is what I'm going to do.

PCY

Old 03-20-2018, 07:02 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Let me write this AGAIN, a freebie.

The Last seal comes off as the last trumpet/voice is heard IN YOU, the last bowl is poured out in YOU, and you have just went from being a Gentile to being born again, your child caught up to heaven BECAUSE YOU have finished the first season at the wheat harvest and now you are at Rosh Hashanah counting seals that are taken off the dead.

YOU ARE 3.

Body
Soul
Spirit

Water
Blood
Spirit

1 John 5 ~ Those witnesses are within YOU.
6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

They record, they witness, They testify of what they see, they are the two witnesses inside you.

Revelation is giving you 3 perspectives from 3 different places as you feel the 7th seal take, as you hear the 7th voice, as the 7th bowl is poured out, IT IS TRANFORMING YOU.

The Seventh Seal ~ THE 7TH SEAL~ THE 7TH SEAL`THE 7TH SEAL
1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.{ FROM HEAVEN}

THE 7TH TRUMPET~THE 7TH TRUMPET~THE 7TH TRUMPET

The Two Witnesses
1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
The Witnesses Killed and Raised
7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.{Notice how 7000 men of Ephraim die in this great earthquake that takes place on the 7th seal, on the 7th trumpet, and on the 7th bowl}..............{.What this plainly means is that a Gentile of Ephraim has just died to his being a gentile of Ephraim and now he has become a Jew.}

The Seventh Trumpet~THE 7TH TRUMPET~THE 7TH TRUMPET
15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

THE SEVENTH BOWL~THE 7TH BOWL~THE 7TH BOWL~THE 7TH BOWL

The Seventh Bowl
17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

DO YOU SEE?

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS AT THE 7TH SEAL, AT THE 7TH TRUMPET AND AT THE 7TH BOWL.
THEY ARE EXACTLY THERE TO SHOW THE READER WHAT IS HAPPENING IN BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT........

A PLAUGE OF GREAT HAIL?

It will not be so, it isn't big rocks of ice that are going to crush people, it is a hard crushing truth to where NOBOY will be able to hide from the hail.

Old 03-20-2018, 07:20 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,152 times
Quote:
That is EXACTLY what Revelation wants you to see, and when one witnesses the fire he calls, he realizes his vanity and he seeks death. That is EXACTLY what takes place in Revelation because a person has been given power in water and in blood, and he thinks himself as some great prophet and he does walk around acting like one until he can be brought down.
Oh. Like you.

Get real.

So what if Revelations is not scripture? Some think not.

Those who truly follow Jesus would not call Him Jesus Christ.

Those who follow Jesus follow all the prophets and are One with the Father. They are brothers and sisters. They would not hold Him in a higher regard. That is not what He aspired to.

My brothers mother and sisters do the will of my heavenly Father.

Do you?

Old 03-20-2018, 08:23 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,696,783 times
Quote:
Let me write this AGAIN, a freebie.

The Last seal comes off as the last trumpet/voice is heard IN YOU, the last bowl is poured out in YOU, and you have just went from being a Gentile to being born again, your child caught up to heaven BECAUSE YOU have finished the first season at the wheat harvest and now you are at Rosh Hashanah counting seals that are taken off the dead.

YOU ARE 3.

Body
Soul
Spirit

Water
Blood
Spirit

1 John 5 ~ Those witnesses are within YOU.
6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

They record, they witness, They testify of what they see, they are the two witnesses inside you.

Revelation is giving you 3 perspectives from 3 different places as you feel the 7th seal take, as you hear the 7th voice, as the 7th bowl is poured out, IT IS TRANFORMING YOU.

The Seventh Seal ~ THE 7TH SEAL~ THE 7TH SEAL`THE 7TH SEAL
1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.{ FROM HEAVEN}

THE 7TH TRUMPET~THE 7TH TRUMPET~THE 7TH TRUMPET

The Two Witnesses
1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
The Witnesses Killed and Raised
7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.{Notice how 7000 men of Ephraim die in this great earthquake that takes place on the 7th seal, on the 7th trumpet, and on the 7th bowl}..............{.What this plainly means is that a Gentile of Ephraim has just died to his being a gentile of Ephraim and now he has become a Jew.}

The Seventh Trumpet~THE 7TH TRUMPET~THE 7TH TRUMPET
15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

THE SEVENTH BOWL~THE 7TH BOWL~THE 7TH BOWL~THE 7TH BOWL

The Seventh Bowl
17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

DO YOU SEE?

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS AT THE 7TH SEAL, AT THE 7TH TRUMPET AND AT THE 7TH BOWL.
THEY ARE EXACTLY THERE TO SHOW THE READER WHAT IS HAPPENING IN BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT........

A PLAUGE OF GREAT HAIL?

It will not be so, it isn't big rocks of ice that are going to crush people, it is a hard crushing truth to where NOBOY will be able to hide from the hail.
Lol.... no

I believe there is symbolic, prophetic language describing the things that will happen to the nations, kings, priests, the church, Israel and while individuals see what these things mean they are not of “private interpretation” it is not about the individual.

Mat 18:19 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Rev 2:1 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: ‘The words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks among the seven golden lampstands.

Rev 1:20 As for the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands, the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.

..... the truth for individuals is love God and love your neighbour as yourself

Old 03-20-2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Lol.... no

I believe there is symbolic, prophetic language describing the things that will happen to the nations, kings, priests, the church, Israel and while individuals see what these things mean they are not of “private interpretation” it is not about the individual.

Mat 18:19 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Rev 2:1 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: ‘The words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks among the seven golden lampstands.

Rev 1:20 As for the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands, the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.

..... the truth for individuals is love God and love your neighbour as yourself

It is about you personally if you should ever decide to live by the words written within the book.

Revelation begins on Rosh Hashanah.
Everything written in Revelation is for your crossing over from living in a Passover lifestyle and being led be unclean lawless spirits, and your goal is to get beheaded for God in a symbolic way
The point isn't to be a bride of Christ, the point is that the virgin become pregnant and once she has studied long enough and found enough passion to raise and teach her son in the way that he should go, if she continues in this path, she can raise this child to become mature in the word of God. You have a full grown, mature son of God, AND BRETHREN OF CHRIST as if he was a full grown man in your stomach waiting to be born.{He is actually caught up to God when he has matured}
Rejoice with Jerusalem
Isaiah 66
7Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Revelation 12 is ASTONSHINGLY relating that after Christ was finally formed in you after years of study, and after this BRAND NEW CREATURE become a mature creature inside of you, ASTONISHINGLY, THAT GROWN MAN IS CAUGHT UP TO HEAVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR WEEK, AND HE NOW SITS IN HEAVENLY PLACES.

After you have been delivered of this child, your goal is to vomit, and then to welcome the kings of the east, lol

And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.…

I keep trying to tell you people, ''THERE IS SYMBOLIC, PROPHETIC LANGUAGE being used here that a Gentile COULDN"T POSSIBLY KNOW. That Jew was being held prisoner speaking very bad things about Rome, and the Christians of Rome but he did so STRICTLY through KNOWN PHRASES, KNOWN SORIES THAT ONLY THE JEW KNEW.

I am simply trying to get people to recognize that there is a great deal happening here that a Gentile couldn't possibly know, but you put these 3 stories together in speaking about ships, and merchants in ships upon the sea and you have a whole story in your head when you connect all 3, now the Jew would see the connection when this was written, and so would the Muslim in his day, and even now, because what we are talking about is even written in the Koran, but the Christian doesn't see the connection, the Christian doesn't even know what each side of a boat is called, and who is in that boat and what they are doing.

You read a story about a Messiah telling you to cast on the other side OF THE BOAT, and the Gentile doesn't get it because it is culture and tradition they just can't see, it is a language that one has to know as their are in any culture.

Learn about merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea{ancient Jewish sources} and tell me where they are at and I will be impressed. I mean if we are to talk about Revelation and we come to any part of Revelation like ships or merchant sailors and those upon the sea, there is a whole Jewish science to this that even the Muslim knows in some cases.

This here is our goal
The First Six Bowls of Wrath
…11and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds. 12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.…

Revelation 18
11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. 14And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. 15The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Jesus Appears at the Sea of Galilee John 21
…6He told them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast it there, and they were unable to haul it in because of the great number of fish. 7Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” As soon as Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment (for he had removed it) and jumped into the sea. 8The other disciples came ashore in the boat. They dragged in the net full of fish, for they were not far from land, only about a hundred yards.…

Merchant sailors is a boat upon the sea~ Issachar and his brother Zebulun on either side and there is Judah

Jesus Appears at the Sea of Galilee John 21
1After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself. 2There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples. 3Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
4But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. 5Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. 6And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes. 7Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea. 8And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
9As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread. 10Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught. 11Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.
12Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord. 13Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise. 14This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.

Jesus Reinstates Peter
15So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. 16He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. 17He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
18Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not. 19This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me. THREE TIMES HE HAD TO ASK~ iN ZEBULUN ~IN ISSACHAR~IN JUDAH~ WE ARE WITNESSING PETER'S GRADUATION.

What does Revelation 18 and John 21 have to do with each other concerning the merchant sailors upon a boat at sea?
{Issachar, Zebulun, and Judah should be on your lips....}You are a Jew, YOU KNOW WHY JESUS ASKED PETER 3 TIMES,'' DO YOU LOVE ME?'' Jesus had to ask by those 3 names, and even an educated Muslim would tell you this, even an educated Muslim would pick up on Revelations merchants in boats upon the sea. 3 times Jesus told Peter to become food, and in symbolism, when Peter jumped from that boat, the most ancient prophesy of all became true, a story that will outlive them all. We are watching Peter graduate from one step to the next and so what is the next thing that has to happen to Peter?

These hidden stories have been known and repeated from the very beginning where Zebulun and his brother Issachar are two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea, and there is Judah in the boat. They sell their wares while Issachar is studying to become a priest, and it is there to show two sides of a person, that you live your life working while you find a way to study while you are working. You take any job you can and all that matters is that you read day and night, night and day because you are becoming a priest and nothing else matters, nothing will EVER matter until you have become that priest, YOU HAVE JUST BECOME JUDAH AND NOW YOU ARE CROSSINING OVER AS PETER DID.

This ancient story that should be known by Christians, it is CERTAINLY KNOWN to Muslims. The Koran states that Issachar is a man with a million books that he never read

When any Christian read Revelation 18, their mind should go straight to John 21, and right back to Genesis 49 and then to deut 33.

Moving through tribes is done by 3 names at a time. If you begin your walk with God, You begin in Rueben, In Simeon and in Levi just as Genesis 49 states, and ANYONE CAN VERY EASILY SEE THAT GENESIS 49 IS A PROGRESSIVE LADDER LEADING FROM ONE STEP TO THE OTHER UNTIL YOU COME TO BENJAMIN.

Where are you when you are in a ship upon the seas?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-20-2018 at 09:58 PM..

Old 03-20-2018, 10:00 PM

If FIRE IS COMING OUT OF DUDES MOUTH IT'S BECAUSE HE IS VAIN AND IS BEING LED BY A FALSE SPIRIT.

HE IS LITERALLY ACTING IN THE SPIRIT OF HIS FATHER SATAN, THAT IS A BIBLICAL FACT.

Old 03-20-2018, 10:32 PM

If you are in a boat upon the waters it is a very bad thing to be, it means that you believe in God, you began your walk in reuben and in Simeon and in Levi and although everyone begins bad, you start carrying the message of God that crosses over great walls, as oceans are walls and you are bringing your gospel as Zebulun is working every day and Issachar is reading day and night because you found a measly job that lets you do both, make money and learn, learning is essential but there you are, STILL LEARNING, and as Issachar, there you are sitting on a fence where your message has gone out, but you yourself have yet to commit and so you stay in that boat upon the sea selling your wares as you put off your learning and you will NEVER CROSSOVER until you stand up as a man and jump from that boat in order to become the daily catch. Jesus said,'' FEED MY PEOPLE.'' Jesus said this in Issachar, in Zebulun, and in Judah, ''BECOME FLESH FOR MY PEOPLE,'' and so in symbolism, we saw Jesus cooking a fish in Peter's honor.

The step ladder that anyone can see is a progressive plan leading to Benjamin, 3 names for each side of the temple.

Jacob Blesses His Sons

1Then Jacob called for his sons and said: “Gather around so I can tell you what will happen to you in days to come.
2“Assemble and listen, sons of Jacob;
listen to your father Israel.

3Reuben, you are my firstborn,
my might, the first sign of my strength,
excelling in honor, excelling in power.
4Turbulent as the waters, you will no longer excel,{NORTH}
for you went up onto your father’s bed,
onto my couch and defiled it.

5“Simeon and Levi are brothers—
their swordsare weapons of violence.
6Let me not enter their council,
let me not join their assembly,
for they have killed men in their anger
and hamstrung oxen as they pleased.
7Cursed be their anger, so fierce,
and their fury, so cruel!
I will scatter them in Jacob
and disperse them in Israel.

8Judah,your brothers will praise you;
your hand will be on the neck of your enemies;
your father’s sons will bow down to you.
9You are a lion’s cub, Judah;
you return from the prey, my son.
Like a lion he crouches and lies down,
like a lioness—who dares to rouse him?
10The scepter will not depart from Judah,
nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet,
until he to whom it belongsshall come
and the obedience of the nations shall be his.{EAST}
11He will tether his donkey to a vine,
his colt to the choicest branch;
he will wash his garments in wine,
his robes in the blood of grapes.
12His eyes will be darker than wine,
his teeth whiter than milk.

13“Zebulun will live by the seashore{Zeblun and Issachar BECOME FAMOUS AS TWO SAILORS, ONE A MERCHANT AND ONE BECOMING A PRIEST}
and become a haven for ships;
his border will extend toward Sidon.{ZEBULUN AND Issachar HAVE BECOME A PORT, A HAVEN FOR SHIPS THAT CROSS THE OCEAN SELLING THEIR WEARS, Issachar BECOMES KNOWN AS THE MAN WITH A MILLION BOOKS WHILE HE STUDIES BUT THEY ARE LOST UNTIL THEY FINSIH AND JUMP}

14Issachar is a rawboneddonkey
lying down among the sheep pens.
15When he sees how good is his resting place
and how pleasant is his land,
he will bend his shoulder to the burden
and submit to forced labor.

16Danwill provide justice for his people { DAN COMES AND YOU BEND YOUR KNEETO GOD AND BECOME STRONG IN GAD AND IN ASHER YOU HAVE LEARNED A GREAT DEAL}
as one of the tribes of Israel.
17Dan will be a snake by the roadside,
a viper along the path,
that bites the horse’s heels
so that its rider tumbles backward.

18“I look for your deliverance, Lord.

19Gadwill be attacked by a band of raiders, {SOUTH}
but he will attack them at their heels.

20Asher’s food will be rich;
he will provide delicacies fit for a king.

21Naphtali is a doe set free
that bears beautiful fawns. { DO ANYTHING TO BE NAPHTALI, THE BLESSED OF THE LORD, TO BE SET FREE, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE/WE SAW THIS IN DORCAS}

22Joseph is a fruitful vine, {WEST}
a fruitful vine near a spring,
whose branches climb over a wall.
23With bitterness archers attacked him;
they shot at him with hostility.
24But his bow remained steady,
his strong arms stayed limber,
because of the hand of the Mighty One of Jacob,
because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,
25because of your father’s God, who helps you,
because of the Almighty,who blesses you
with blessings of the skies above,
blessings of the deep springs below,
blessings of the breast and womb.
26Your father’s blessings are greater
than the blessings of the ancient mountains,
thanthe bounty of the age-old hills.
Let all these rest on the head of Joseph,
on the brow of the prince amonghis brothers.

27“Benjamin is a ravenous wolf;
in the morning he devours the prey,
in the evening he divides the plunder.”

28All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them, giving each the blessing appropriate to him.
The Death of Jacob
29Then he gave them these instructions: “I am about to be gathered to my people. Bury me with my fathers in the cave in the field of Ephron the Hittite, 30the cave in the field of Machpelah, near Mamre in Canaan, which Abraham bought along with the field as a burial place from Ephron the Hittite. 31There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah. 32The field and the cave in it were bought from the Hittites.”
33When Jacob had finished giving instructions to his sons, he drew his feet up into the bed, breathed his last and was gathered to his people.

They are all separated by 3's because if you are standing in the west, you are in Joseph, Benjamin, and Naphtali, and that is exactly where you want to be, but you have to get through them all first.

What really makes this more interesting is that Moses revised what Jacob had said.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-20-2018 at 11:13 PM..

Old 03-20-2018, 10:34 PM

To become Benjamin, the ONLY TRUE BROTHER OF MESSIAH.

Old 03-20-2018, 10:59 PM

You look at Genesis 49 as a step ladder KNOWING that the author has put them in order of 3's, and that was Jacob telling all his sons,'' YOU,'' what would come about when you began your walk with God. Just like when you get in Judah, Zebulun, and Issachar, you are a man who sits on a fence and so Dan comes, and Dan is a viper by the way who snips at the horse's heels to turn the rider over backwards.That is how our walk goes, we finally bend our knee and say the prayer,'' I ahev waited for you O Lord.'' and we become strong in Gad and overcome a troop of spirits, and then our words become precious and there we are waiting, waiting and waiting to move to the west side of the Temple, O HOW WE LONG AND HOPE TO BE SET FREE IN NAPHTALI, CAN YOU IMAGINE?

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE FREEDOM ONE WOULD HAVE IN NAPHTALI, AND IN JOSEPH? TO BE COUNTED UNDER THE TENTS OF JOSEPH WHO HAS NEVER BEEN CALLED A TRIBE AND IN THE LAST DAYS, HERE COME JOSEPH!!!!!!!!

But when you see Joseph, there will be wolves EVERYWHERE. EVERY WHERE.

Wolves.

But what Jacob says in Genesis 49, Moses takes a hold of and he revises what Jacob said, and this AGAIN, is an author that is seeing in 3's because there are 3 names to each side of the temple, and the temple is evolving.

The question is obvious, you take Genesis 49 and you compare it to Deuteronomy 33 because this is Moses revising what Jacob said, and it is a strange thing, and what is always the strange thing, is the thing that is obviously missing.

Moses Blesses the Tribes
1This is the blessing that Moses the man of God pronounced on the Israelites before his death. 2He said:
“The Lord came from Sinai
and dawned over them from Seir;
he shone forth from Mount Paran.
He came withmyriads of holy ones
from the south, from his mountain slopes.
3Surely it is you who love the people;
all the holy ones are in your hand.
At your feet they all bow down,
and from you receive instruction,
4the law that Moses gave us,
the possession of the assembly of Jacob.
5He was king over Jeshurun
when the leaders of the people assembled,
along with the tribes of Israel.

6“Let Reuben live and not die,
norhis people be few.”

7And this he said about Judah:
“Hear, Lord, the cry of Judah;
bring him to his people.
With his own hands he defends his cause.
Oh, be his help against his foes!”

8About Levi he said:
“Your Thummim and Urim belong
to your faithful servant.
You tested him at Massah;
you contended with him at the waters of Meribah.
9He said of his father and mother,
‘I have no regard for them.’
He did not recognize his brothers
or acknowledge his own children,
but he watched over your word
and guarded your covenant.
10He teaches your precepts to Jacob
and your law to Israel.
He offers incense before you
and whole burnt offerings on your altar.
11Bless all his skills, Lord,
and be pleased with the work of his hands.
Strike down those who rise against him,
his foes till they rise no more.”

12About Benjamin he said:
“Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him,
for he shields him all day long,
and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders.”

13About Joseph he said:
“May the Lord bless his land
with the precious dew from heaven above
and with the deep waters that lie below;
14with the best the sun brings forth
and the finest the moon can yield;
15with the choicest gifts of the ancient mountains
and the fruitfulness of the everlasting hills;
16with the best gifts of the earth and its fullness
and the favor of him who dwelt in the burning bush.
Let all these rest on the head of Joseph,
on the brow of the prince among his brothers.
17In majesty he is like a firstborn bull;
his horns are the horns of a wild ox.
With them he will gore the nations,
even those at the ends of the earth.
Such are the ten thousands of Ephraim;
such are the thousands of Manasseh.”

18About Zebulun he said:
“Rejoice, Zebulun, in your going out,
and you, Issachar, in your tents.
19They will summon peoples to the mountain
and there offer the sacrifices of the righteous;
they will feast on the abundance of the seas,
on the treasures hidden in the sand.”

20About Gad he said:
“Blessed is he who enlarges Gad’s domain!
Gad lives there like a lion,
tearing at arm or head.
21He chose the best land for himself;
the leader’s portion was kept for him.
When the heads of the people assembled,
he carried out the Lord’s righteous will,
and his judgments concerning Israel.”

22About Dan he said:
“Dan is a lion’s cub,
springing out of Bashan.”

23About Naphtali he said:
“Naphtali is abounding with the favor of the Lord
and is full of his blessing;
he will inherit southward to the lake.”

24About Asher he said:
“Most blessed of sons is Asher;
let him be favored by his brothers,
and let him bathe his feet in oil.
25The bolts of your gates will be iron and bronze,
and your strength will equal your days.

26“There is no one like the God of Jeshurun,
who rides across the heavens to help you
and on the clouds in his majesty.
27The eternal God is your refuge,
and underneath are the everlasting arms.
He will drive out your enemies before you,
saying, ‘Destroy them!’
28So Israel will live in safety;
Jacob will dwellsecure
in a land of grain and new wine,
where the heavens drop dew.
29Blessed are you, Israel!
Who is like you,
a people saved by the Lord?
He is your shield and helper
and your glorious sword.
Your enemies will cower before you,
and you will tread on their heights.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity