Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2018, 11:59 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

That bottomless pit is within you.

Old 03-22-2018, 01:56 PM

Revelation 22 ~ The spirit says,'' Come,'' Come and live by the words in this book and enter into Jerusalem.

Eden Restored

1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.{sealed as promised on Rosh Hashanah for all those who accept his feasts.} 5There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.{ A Face To Face}

John and the Angel
6The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”
7“Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”

8I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”
10Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning
12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
18I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
21The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

The coming of Jesus is within you.

Old 03-23-2018, 08:57 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Revelation 22 ~ The spirit says,'' Come,'' Come and live by the words in this book and enter into Jerusalem.

Eden Restored

The coming of Jesus is within you.
This is very interesting. for it does a couple of things.

A. if the coming of Jesus is within you, that happen on Pentecost.

B. and if John writing (Revelation) about our Lord's coming that was fulfilled on Pentecost, then that destroys Preteritism which some Christian believe in. and,

C. then that would put the writing of John pre 70 Ad.

that's a lot to swallow when the bible clearly says "every eye will see him". and that didn't happen on Pentecost.

so Eden could not be fully Restored now.

if you can, will you clarify this further.

PCY.

Old 03-23-2018, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
This is very interesting. for it does a couple of things.

A. if the coming of Jesus is within you, that happen on Pentecost.

B. and if John writing (Revelation) about our Lord's coming that was fulfilled on Pentecost, then that destroys Preteritism which some Christian believe in. and,

C. then that would put the writing of John pre 70 Ad.

that's a lot to swallow when the bible clearly says "every eye will see him". and that didn't happen on Pentecost.

so Eden could not be fully Restored now.

if you can, will you clarify this further.

PCY.
There are two promised rains, two Atzerets, NOT ONE.

Jesus came walking in the spring holy days and he has yet to fulfill the fall holy days, and the fall holy days has it's own Atzeret, it's own Pentecost called,'' Shemini Atzeret.''

Again, the book of Revelation is a book of the fall holy days of Christ from COVER TO COVER, you are reading about Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls and then we are shown the feast of Tabernacles unfolding in the wine harvest and then Shemini Atzeret.

Shemini Atzeret, will be DOUBLE what Pentecost was.

Old 03-23-2018, 01:06 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Yes!” he went on, “I tell you that there are some people standing here who will not experience death until they see the Kingdom of God come in a powerful way!”
2 Six days later,
Yeshua took Kefa, Ya‘akov and Yochanan
and led them up a high Mountain privately. As they watched, he began to change form, 3 and his clothes became dazzlingly white, whiter than anyone in the world could possibly bleach them.
4 Then they saw
Eliyahu and Moshe speaking with Yeshua.
5 Kefa said to Yeshua, “It’s good that we’re here, Rabbi! Let’s put up three shelters — one for you, one for Moshe and one for Eliyahu.” 6 (He didn’t know what to say, they were so frightened.) 7 Then a cloud enveloped them; and a voice came out of the cloud,
“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!” 8 Suddenly, when they looked around, they no longer saw anyone with them except Yeshua.
9 As they came down the Mountain, he warned them not to tell anyone what they had seen until after the Son of Man had risen from the dead. 10 So they kept the matter to themselves; but they continued asking each other, “What is this ‘rising from the dead’?”
11 They also asked him,
“Why do the Torah-teachers say that Eliyahu has to come first?”
12 “Eliyahu will indeed come first,” he answered, “and he will restore everything. Nevertheless, why is it written in the TaNaKh that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected? 13 There’s more to it: I tell you that Eliyahu has come, and they did whatever they pleased to him, just as the TaNaKh says about him.”
14 When they got back to the talmidim, they saw a large crowd around them and some Torah-teachers arguing with them. 15 As soon as the crowd saw him, they were surprised and ran out to greet him. 16 He asked them,
“What’s the discussion about?”
17 One of the crowd gave him the answer: “Rabbi, I brought my son to you because he has an evil spirit in him that makes him unable to talk. 18 Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground — he foams at the mouth, grinds his teeth and becomes stiff all over. I asked your talmidim to drive the spirit out, but they couldn’t do it.” 19
“People without any trust!”
he responded.
“How long will I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring him to me!”
20 They brought the boy to him; and as soon as the spirit saw him, it threw the boy into a convulsion. 21 Yeshua asked the boy’s father,
“How long has this been happening to him?”
“Ever since childhood,” he said; 22 “and it often tries to kill him by throwing him into the fire or into the water. But if you can do anything, have pity on us and help us!” 23 Yeshua said to him,
“What do you mean, ‘if you can’? Everything is possible to someone who has trust!”
24 Instantly the father of the child exclaimed,
“I do trust — help my lack of trust!” 25 When Yeshua saw that the crowd was closing in on them, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it,
“You deaf and dumb spirit! I command you: come out of him, and never go back into him again!”
26 Shrieking and throwing the boy into a violent fit, it came out. The boy lay there like a corpse, so that most of the people said he was dead. 27 But Yeshua took him by the hand and raised him to his feet, and he stood up.
28 After Yeshua had gone indoors, his talmidim asked him privately, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?” 29 He said to them
“This is the kind of spirit that can be driven out only by prayer.”
30 After leaving that place, they went on through the Galil. Yeshua didn’t want anyone to know, 31 because he was teaching his talmidim. He told them,
“The Son of Man will be betrayed into the hands of men who will put him to death; but after he has been killed, three days later he will rise.”
32 But they didn’t understand what he meant, and they were afraid to ask him.
33 They arrived at K’far-Nachum. When Yeshua was inside the house, he asked them,
“What were you discussing as we were traveling?”
34 But they kept quiet; because on the way, they had been arguing with each other about who was the greatest. 35 He sat down, summoned the Twelve and said to them,
“If anyone wants to be first, he must make himself last of all and servant of all.” 36 He took a child and stood him among them. Then he put his arms around him and said to them, 37
“Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me welcomes not me but the One who sent me.”

38 Yochanan said to him, “Rabbi, we saw a man expelling demons in your name; and because he wasn’t one of us, we told him to stop.” 39 But Yeshua said,
Reward
“Don’t stop him, because no one who works a miracle in my name will soon after be able to say something bad about me. 40 For whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Indeed, whoever gives you even a cup of water to drink because you come in the name of the Messiah — yes! I tell you that he will certainly not lose his reward.

The sea sh'ol
[b]42“Whoever ensnares one of these little ones who trust me — it would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and be thrown in the sea. 43 If your hand makes you sin, cut it off! Better that you should be maimed but obtain eternal life, rather than keep both hands and go to Gei-Hinnom, to unquenchable fire! 44 [a]45 And if your foot makes you sin, cut it off! Better that you should be lame but obtain eternal life, rather than keep both feet and be thrown into Gei-Hinnom! 46 47 And if your eye makes you sin, pluck it out! Better that you should be one-eyed but enter the Kingdom of God, rather than keep both eyes and be thrown into Gei-Hinnom,
48 where their worm does not die,
and the fire is not quenched.[c]

49 Indeed, everyone is going to be salted with fire. 50 Salt is excellent, but if it loses its saltiness, how will you season it? So have salt in yourselves — that is, be at peace with each other.”

Blessed be the Name

devarim 30
‘Who will go up into the sky for us, bring it to us and make us hear it, so that we can obey it?’ 13
Likewise, it isn’t beyond the sea(sh'ol), so that you need to ask,

‘Who will cross the sea(from death to life) for us, bring it to us and make us hear it, so that we can obey it?’ 14

On the contrary, the Word is very close to you — in your mouth, even in your heart; therefore, you can do it!

Romans 10
Brothers, my heart’s deepest desire and my prayer to God for Isra’el is for their salvation; 2 for I can testify to their zeal for God. But it is not based on correct understanding; 3 for, since they are unaware of God’s way of making people righteous and instead seek to set up their own, they have not submitted themselves to God’s way of making people righteous. 4 For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts.

5 For Moshe writes about the righteousness grounded in the Torah that the person who does these things will attain life through them.[a] 6 Moreover, the righteousness grounded in trusting says:

“Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend to heaven?’”

that is, to bring the Messiah down — 7 or,

“‘Who will descend into Sh’ol?’” —

that is, to bring the Messiah up from the dead. 8 What, then, does it say?

“The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart.”[b]—

that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely, 9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered. 10 For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness, while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance. 11 For the passage quoted says that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.[c] 12 That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile — Adonai is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him, 13 since everyone who calls on the name of Adonai will be delivered.[d]
14 But how can they call on someone if they haven’t trusted in him? And how can they trust in someone if they haven’t heard about him? And how can they hear about someone if no one is proclaiming him? 15 And how can people proclaim him unless God sends them? — as the TaNaKh puts it,

“How beautiful are the feet of those announcing good news about good things!”[e]
16 The problem is that they haven’t all paid attention to the Good News and obeyed it. For Yesha‘yahu says,
“Adonai, who has trusted what he has heard from us?”[f]

17 So trust comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through a word proclaimed about the Messiah.
18 “But, I say, isn’t it rather that they didn’t hear?” No, they did hear —
“Their voice has gone out throughout the whole world
and their words to the ends of the earth.”
[g]

19 “But, I say, isn’t it rather that Isra’el didn’t understand?”

“I will provoke you to jealousy over a non-nation,
over a nation void of understanding I will make you angry.”
[h]

20 Moreover, Yesha‘yahu boldly says,

“I was found by those who were not looking for me,
I became known to those who did not ask for me”
;[i]

21 but to Isra’el he says,

“All day long I held out my hands
to a people who kept disobeying and contradicting.”

Give thanks to Adonai; for he is Good,
for his grace continues forever.
2 Now let Isra’el say,
“His grace continues forever.”
3 Now let the house of Aharon say,
4 Now let those who fear Adonai say,

5 From my being hemmed in I called on Yah;
he answered and gave me more room.
6 With Adonai on my side, I fear nothing —
what can human beings do to me?
7 With Adonai on my side as my help,
I will look with triumph at those who hate me.

8 It is better to take refuge in Adonai
than to trust in human beings;
9 better to take refuge in Adonai
than to put one’s trust in princes.

10 The nations all surrounded me;
in the name of Adonai I cut them down.
11 They surrounded me on every side
12 They surrounded me like bees
but were extinguished [as quickly] as a fire in thorns;

13 You pushed me hard to make me fall,
but Adonai helped me.
14 Yah is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation.

15 The sound of rejoicing and victory
is heard in the tents of the righteous:
“Adonai’s right hand struck powerfully!
16 Adonai’s right hand is raised in triumph!
Adonai’s right hand struck powerfully!”

17 I will not die; no, I will live
and proclaim the great deeds of Yah!
18 Yah disciplined me severely,
but did not hand me over to death.

19 Open the gates of righteousness for me;
I will enter them and thank Yah.
20 This is the gate of Adonai;
the righteous can enter it.
21 I am thanking you because you answered me;
you became my salvation.

22 The very rock that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone!
23 This has come from Adonai,
and in our eyes it is amazing.
24 This is the day Adonai has made,
a day for us to rejoice and be glad.

25 Please, Adonai! Save us!
Please, Adonai! Rescue us!
26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of Adonai.
We bless you from the house of Adonai.

27 Adonai is God, and he gives us light.
Join in the pilgrim festival with branches
all the way to the horns of the altar.

28 You are my God, and I thank you.
You are my God; I exalt you.
29 Give thanks to Adonai; for he is good,
for his grace continues forever.

Last edited by pinacled; 03-23-2018 at 01:15 PM..

Old 03-23-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
I thought that since this has been my home and family, and seeing how everyone has helped me become who I am that I would give everyone here a chance to speak and ask questions before this becomes an international New Story where I will be surrounded and not have much more time to be on the internet.

I knew this day would come sooner or later, But I was thinking later.

So yeah, I am the Two witnesses, I am one, but there is another one here with me.

Any Questions?
If you are the two witnesses.

Then would you mind helping me with an explorative construction of the Mishkan?

Starting with the number of planks needed.
How many are there Total?

Old 03-23-2018, 02:10 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:
There are two promised rains, two Atzerets, NOT ONE.

Jesus came walking in the spring holy days and he has yet to fulfill the fall holy days, and the fall holy days has it's own Atzeret, it's own Pentecost called,'' Shemini Atzeret.''

Again, the book of Revelation is a book of the fall holy days of Christ from COVER TO COVER, you are reading about Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls and then we are shown the feast of Tabernacles unfolding in the wine harvest and then Shemini Atzeret.

Shemini Atzeret, will be DOUBLE what Pentecost was.
thanks for the response. Yes, I'm aware of the twofold coming of Jesus the Christ.

the first on Pentecost. that was in Spirit and the world did not see it. THE MANIFESTATION and some standing would not taste death. this is his first coming.

his second, "APPEARANCE" in flesh and bone is yet to happen, and I'm aware of that. scripture, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

and this one which is the appearance and not the manifestation and every eye will see him. Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen".

PCY.

Old 03-23-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
If you are the two witnesses.

Then would you mind helping me with an explorative construction of the Mishkan?

Starting with the number of planks needed.
How many are there Total?
LOL, I actually think about stuff like that, thinking of walls also, and what a wall is. That wall of separation before the thrown was a wall of separation inside a virgin, and when the firstfruits become the wall, what is it really showing in the design of a temple, especially when all previous designs were simply designs in human anatomy, and even called the bride in Revelation after the Temple has become a city.

Old 03-23-2018, 02:23 PM

Quote:
LOL, I actually think about stuff like that, thinking of walls also, and what a wall is. That wall of separation before the thrown was a wall of separation inside a virgin, and when the firstfruits become the wall, what is it really showing in the design of a temple, especially when all previous designs were simply designs in human anatomy, and even called the bride in Revelation after the Temple has become a city.
i asked about the number of planks.
have you heard there are 48 total?

yes?
no?

Old 03-23-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
thanks for the response. Yes, I'm aware of the twofold coming of Jesus the Christ.

the first on Pentecost. that was in Spirit and the world did not see it. THE MANIFESTATION and some standing would not taste death. this is his first coming.

his second, "APPEARANCE" in flesh and bone is yet to happen, and I'm aware of that. scripture, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

and this one which is the appearance and not the manifestation and every eye will see him. Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen".

PCY.

Revelation 22
10Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

What if this is speaking of a single person? That we are two, and when we die, there will be two of us, one is a son of lawlessness and one is a righteous son as taught elsewhere.

What if the whole struggle leading up to what is said in Revelation 22 is just a struggle between the two kingdoms that you are and it is instructing you in the comings and goings of spirits, and what actually takes place when one crosses over from his spring season to his fall season, you are going all the way to death and being reborn.

A Jewish way of seeing the lawless one, is to see him in every one. Either way, there is no doubt what revelation is showing in that the fall holy days are unfolding chapter after chapter, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the seals in the trumpets and in the bowls, and when the 7th death seal comes off, you hear the 7th trumpet, and the 7th bowl is poured out in 3 different perspectives of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur from 3 different vantage points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity