U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 08:36 AM

13,493 posts, read 4,993,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I thought that since this has been my home and family, and seeing how everyone has helped me become who I am that I would give everyone here a chance to speak and ask questions before this becomes an international New Story where I will be surrounded and not have much more time to be on the internet.

I knew this day would come sooner or later, But I was thinking later.

So yeah, I am the Two witnesses, I am one, but there is another one here with me.

Any Questions?
what did you see?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 10:10 AM

14,800 posts, read 4,968,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
what did you see?
Everyone has the Two witnesses in them, but after I made a big sacrifice because of reading a promise of God, A spirit came to me. God gives us sure promises that if we do certain things, then he will pour oil on our head, and a spirit will come teaching IF we do what God asks. I was in my garage smoking, and with incense. From the smoke, tiny little snakes came slithering up and they all formed one big snake about a foot and a half long and it was floating right in front of my face breathing in and out, and it was smiling at me. That night I had dreamed of a snake coming out of a fireplace after my mother and I lurched toward the snake trying to catch it, but I was asleep and I had stood up on my bed and my cover was still on me, and I was still dreaming and ,my covering became a piece of plastic, and then I fell and injured my thigh and was limping for days, and everyone asked me how I got hurt so I told them the dream. I got on the computer and I hit my 7000th post and something really weird happened. My son came bursting through the door wanting to know what was happening to him, and while he was here, my daughter called and asked what was happening to her and her mother. They had all had the same dream about how I died but didn't die. Then my mother called and said that she and my step father had the exact same dream. That a snake had killed me but I was not dead. 3 days later, I stepped on a piece of plastic and a snake was in that plastic and it bit the heel of my foot. After that, I was no longer alone as if that snake had injected a spirit inside me. After that everything went crazy and you wouldn't believe what I would tell you, my own family would not have believed it unless they had had those dreams. That's why I say, that when Joel speaks of old men having visions and young men having dreams, it isn't the one who is changing, it is the people everywhere around that person having dreams so that the person doesn't think he is insane. Spirits coming to speak to you, and seeing visions and miracles are too much for the human psyche. If spirits come and go through a person and they see visions and miracles, they just assume they are crazy, I would have known for sure that I was crazy, but my whole family was involved, and although they didn't really believe in my religion, they knew I had not went insane or all of us had went insane.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:15 AM

That spirit came and taught me things, things that will make international news if I was interested.

Old 12-11-2017, 11:39 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,220,165 times
Quote:
I thought that since this has been my home and family, and seeing how everyone has helped me become who I am that I would give everyone here a chance to speak and ask questions before this becomes an international New Story where I will be surrounded and not have much more time to be on the internet.

I knew this day would come sooner or later, But I was thinking later.

So yeah, I am the Two witnesses, I am one, but there is another one here with me.

Any Questions?
rotf.. OK so let's see the fire hot lips! so when can I call you a liar? as you have had this thread 6 or more days and NO one is reporting fire from heaven either yet!! right now I have no doubt that I could drop people dead from the smell of bad tooth I have in my mouth right now .
but NO one has died yet that I know of .. from my tooth or your strange fire either.

Old 12-11-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
rotf.. OK so let's see the fire hot lips! so when can I call you a liar? as you have had this thread 6 or more days and NO one is reporting fire from heaven either yet!! right now I have no doubt that I could drop people dead from the smell of bad tooth I have in my mouth right now .
but NO one has died yet that I know of .. from my tooth or your strange fire either.
I did actually called fire down from heaven one time in front of 50 people who then became afraid of me, and the first thing that came to mind was this.
The Beast from the Earth
12And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed. 13And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people. 14Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast,

Old 12-11-2017, 12:38 PM

I think it was 2011, but it was a year that I had watched a solar flare take place on EVERY SINGLE JEWISH HOLY day, and I didn't notice anyone else who noticed it. I was in jail at the time, and after I had seen the flares on each Holy day, I wrote a poem about Purim that was 3 weeks away, and I made a very big deal of the fact that when we turned on the Tv on Purim morning, the news was going to be about a solar storm hitting the Earth. 50 people were there watching and waiting to burst in laughter when they turned that Tv on the same station just like every morning, and the first thing they heard was that a monster solar storm was going to hit earth and cause billions of dollars in damage, but they had miscalculated the direction and it was a near miss. But not only did those 50 men turn to look at me in fear, the entire building was talking about it on every floor, how I had called fire down from heaven in the sight of all those people exactly when I said it would happen and nobody can predict a solar flare. But I has watched a flare come on every single Holy day and I had no doubt in my hind that one would come on Purim. It became the talk of thousands of people who didn't know what they had on their hands.

That was the day that I realized that I was the anti-Christ, that the head wound had been healed in me.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:45 PM

An Unclean Spirit Returns
44Then it says, I will return to the house I left. On its arrival, it finds the house vacant, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation. 46While Jesus was still speaking to the crowds, His mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to Him.

Who are these 7 other spirits?

A person cleans and sweeps his house out to leave Egypt, and then what happens?

Old 12-11-2017, 12:57 PM

If fire is coming out of somebody's mouth, it is because they are doing the works of Elijah. They are no different than those disciples who asked to call fire down from heaven on the heads of those who didn't believe in Jesus.

The fire coming down from heaven is in reference to Elijah's wrong judgments, that Elijah called Earthquake and fire in his judgment, and in his own faith but God was not in his fire or his earthquake or his wind, but this doesn't stop the Gentiles from wanting to do it.

If a Gentile receives the spirit of Elijah, that spirit has one goal and this is to bring the Gentile back to Judah, and back to respecting the Torah, to repent of his paganism. And so when this spirit comes to a Gentile, he is standing in righteous judgment but not in the judgment of God. HE get's self righteous BECAUSE the spirit of Elijah has brought him back to Moses, and he stops his Christmas, and he stops his Easter and there is nothing worse than a Gentile who suddenly comes back to God,

JUST LIKE those disciples, they feel a righteous anger and this anger is always coming out of their mouth when they are just babies on milk, BUT CORRECT. But instead of fire coming from one's mouth, God expects the person to learn, and to fulfill the promises given to the Gentile that he may be a wise virgin who learns how to purchase the oil in order to fix a broken covenant.

The spirit of Elijah goes into the Gentile and he comes back to his Jewish beginnings and at this time in his convertion, he is more hungry for the word of God that there are no words to explain his hunger and thirst for the word of God and he is on fire, he is walking around with fire coming out of his mouth that immediately shuts down the mouth of his enemy, because now he is speaking the word of God and believing the word of God in the spirit of Elijah that brings a Gentile a super natural hunger to learn of the feasts, and at their beginning, they are walking in the vanity of Elijah, but Elijah and John are seeking to get a new head.

This is why you see the two witnesses die, one dies to his vanity and the enemy within himself knows this is happening, he knows his time has come to an end because the person is getting a new head and he is strengthened and stood up on his feet in strength.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:14 PM

919 posts, read 329,797 times
Quote:
I was in my garage smoking,

I would have known for sure that I was crazy, .
What on earth were you smoking Hannibal? A spliff or two for medicinal/therapeutic reasons is just fine but you stay away from that meth. No good will come from it.
And no, no-one on meth knows that they're crazy. Insanity becomes the norm.

Now you just flush that crystal down the toilet where it belongs & find yourself a nice bag of weed.
Genesis 1:29 'I have given you every seed bearing plant ....... This will be yours for food."

Old 12-11-2017, 01:19 PM

919 posts, read 329,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Since you've now admitted that Bushby did write that Jesus had a twin brother why are you implying that the person who critiqued the book lied by pointing out that Bushby claims that Jesus had a twin brother?

I do know about the claim that Jesus had a twin brother. One version of the claim is that it was Jesus' twin brother who was actually crucified instead of Jesus Himself.

Now what about the other claims of Bushby? Did he or did he not claim in the book that Jesus was a descendant of a Celtic king named Lud, and that Jesus became a king of Britain named Cunobelinus? And did he claim that the Roman emperor Constantine came from Jesus' line?

And again, if Bushby did make those claims in the book as the person who critiqued the book said he did, then why are you implying that the critiquer lied about it when in fact he made an accurate statement?
Oh for goodness sake, do you expect me to copy the entire book? You apologists are just so disingenuous.

My initial reaction was correct; you're really not interested in understanding the truth.
If you wish to know how Mr Bushby arrived at his conclusions (based on in-depth research no less) then show some integrity & read the book itself. No doubt you'll prefer to wallow in astounding ignorance & just fling c*r*a*p like a monkey from the treetops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity