U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 08:59 AM

8,671 posts, read 3,116,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
darlin don' t let them Get you down or upset.
like Pharoah they are choosing in their own heart the curses, thus by giving a cursing they pronounce their own end. . and we are nearly as helpless to stop them as the Hebrews were to stop Pharoah from making his own curse, to his own end.
that is why the Lord commands that we bless and do not curse.. man it is so hard to remember. but Christians just need to remember it in the coming days. it is so easy to forget because all of society is making it's own curses to end itself ..

let them argue with their own toes.
Did i seem upset?

I was excited actually, this subject is something ive asked the Lord about.
Like the(assyrian)samaritan at the well who had no husband, similar to the woman whos father forced her and her child to leave her husbands home.

poor child.

Thankyou Yeshua(jesus) for everything.

Last edited by pinacled; 12-12-2017 at 09:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
well, I don't do the christian god thing. i do do the biosphere is life and it will keep itself alive as long as it can. like any life form.

I am a witness to this living planet. I think our connections to it are real enough and thats what you guys are not understanding. but in the same vein, i do not have to run and hide like a little child behind deny everything, shun any data, or minimize any observation that might show parts of a religion to be correct or a flawed belief base atheism religion..
there is no christian little g god thing.
The entire trend has run its course to an end that will no go well for those who have adhered to such profanities.

Old 12-12-2017, 02:40 PM

919 posts, read 331,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Simply answer my question. You said you have read the book, so tell me if Bushby claims that Jesus was a descendant of a Celtic king named Lud, and that Jesus became a king of Britain named Cunobelinus? And did he claim that the Roman emperor Constantine came from Jesus' line?

Surely you can remember if Bushby made those claims. If indeed he did make those claims as the critiquer of his book said he did, then why are you implying that the critiquer lied? And if Bushby didn't make those claims, then why not simply say so?
Do your own research. Whether Mr Bushby is 100% correct I couldn't say. What I do know is that he's more reliable & makes a heap more sense than what's written in the Bible.
Show some integrity & actually read the book.
Then you can start your own thread & nit-pick all the obscure points while ignoring the easily verified facts that prove the falsehoods in the Bible.
Like the quote from one of your church leaders who thought it was quite acceptable to lie to the sheep for his own personal gain; Pope Leo X chortled "How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us."

You can admire these grubby men who ignored the teachings of Rabbi Jesus if you choose. Personally, I much prefer to face the truth, no matter how repugnant.

Old 12-12-2017, 02:47 PM

21,949 posts, read 16,744,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
Do your own research. Whether Mr Bushby is 100% correct I couldn't say. What I do know is that he's more reliable & makes a heap more sense than what's written in the Bible.
Show some integrity & actually read the book.
Then you can start your own thread & nit-pick all the obscure points while ignoring the easily verified facts that prove the falsehoods in the Bible.
Like the quote from one of your church leaders who thought it was quite acceptable to lie to the sheep for his own personal gain; Pope Leo X chortled "How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us."

You can admire these grubby men who ignored the teachings of Rabbi Jesus if you choose. Personally, I much prefer to face the truth, no matter how repugnant.
In post #45 you implied that the critiquer of Bushby's book lied. I have given you repeated opportunities to prove it. You have shown that you are unable to do so.

Old 12-12-2017, 04:29 PM

13,493 posts, read 5,023,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
there is no christian little g god thing.
The entire trend has run its course to an end that will no go well for those who have adhered to such profanities.
yup, I agree. I address what is there. I don't smudge a personal need all over "how the universe works". I am witness to a living planet. I would challenge anybody that thinks different, but they run away, minimize, and won't face down the measurement directly. they have their little war to fight.

the "my god only" types are just as bad.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:18 PM

919 posts, read 331,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
In post #45 you implied that the critiquer of Bushby's book lied. I have given you repeated opportunities to prove it. You have shown that you are unable to do so.
And I keep suggesting that you read the actual book rather than rely on the word of someone whose only motive is to discredit Mr Bushby & his assertions that are based on historical evidence.
Show that you're actually interested in the truth & read the book (The Bible Fraud)

Then you'll have the choice between showing some integrity & do some honest research for yourself, or, as I suspect, you could start a thread to nit-pick his more obscure findings.

But off-course we both know that you have no intention of ever reading the book itself because you're either too indoctrinated or too frightened to even face the possibility that we've been lied to.
If you really were a follower of the Rabbi Jesus, you would've rejected your Pauline Bible long ago & followed Johanite theology.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:50 PM

14,900 posts, read 5,002,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post
Maybe you're the next teacher son of god.
Maybe.

Old 12-12-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
yup, I agree. I address what is there. I don't smudge a personal need all over "how the universe works". I am witness to a living planet. I would challenge anybody that thinks different, but they run away, minimize, and won't face down the measurement directly. they have their little war to fight.

Yes, Moses ran away, Elijah ran away.

And Yet here comes Yeshua(jesus) and what does he do?
here we are how many thousands of yrs later still talkin about the King of kings

Old 12-13-2017, 07:24 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,227,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
And I keep suggesting that you read the actual book rather than rely on the word of someone whose only motive is to discredit Mr Bushby & his assertions that are based on historical evidence.
Show that you're actually interested in the truth & read the book (The Bible Fraud)

Then you'll have the choice between showing some integrity & do some honest research for yourself, or, as I suspect, you could start a thread to nit-pick his more obscure findings.

But off-course we both know that you have no intention of ever reading the book itself because you're either too indoctrinated or too frightened to even face the possibility that we've been lied to.
If you really were a follower of the Rabbi Jesus, you would've rejected your Pauline Bible long ago & followed Johanite theology.
there are a billion books by as many fools.. yet you would have us read them all and take most seriously.. yet Burn the only one proven true and time and time and time again, and will continue to be proven true on every subject.

so No I won't waste my time.. and you can keep your book after book glorifying the supposed knowledge created by the assumptions of fools.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:

Have you ever thought about Moses or Elijah..
Though it is written that they ran.

I heard that they were called.

And just as our Lord is never slack on his promises. Here these two men stand out as reminder to all who doubt in the Lords tender Mercies.
Salvation is near to those who listen.

Blessings always
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity