U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 03:36 PM

6,460 posts, read 2,847,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
John Wayne was my dad, and my oldest son who owns those gyms, he is just like my dad, and my youngest is just like me. But no, I am far from what my dad was, I was never John Wayne, I was that ugly cook. My dad was the wealthiest man in any county we knew around here, and my daughter's other grandfather was the second wealthiest. My daughter has a hate/love relationship with me, there is no other person she hates more, and there is no other person she loves more lol. I had made up my mind to become wealthy by Passover, and I really do have a vehicle to get that done anytime. I kept asking God whether I should or shouldn't and I started biting my tongue in my sleep, but the one thing that clinched it was my daughter calling me on Christmas Eve late the other night......She always demands I get up and drive 40 miles at 2 a.m to have a beer if she has been drinking, if she drinks, SHE HAS TO HAVE HER DADDY or she gets upset, and she was so cruel that it made my mind up not to seek wealth.......Dang I love that girl over life itself, God forbid that she ever wound up in prison or something, I would have to break her out and she knows it lol.
John Wayne was nothing without the cook. BTW. If she lands in jail, I will bake you two cakes, one with a file ,and one for the guards.

I am a firm believer in taking a leap of faith when I struggle with making a decision.

Old 01-05-2018, 06:39 PM

14,085 posts, read 7,625,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
obviously not, it was taken away....ouch...
So your friend had no insurance, got tax-payer funded insurance, then lost it in the tax cut bill?

Old 01-06-2018, 07:13 AM

19,812 posts, read 21,647,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
So your friend had no insurance, got tax-payer funded insurance, then lost it in the tax cut bill?
You make is sound like a joyous event...

Old 01-06-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
You make is sound like a joyous event...
No, just wondering why your friend had no insurance.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
No, just wondering why your friend had no insurance.
unemployed, cannot afford insurance, pre existing condition..suppose it doesn't matter why, just that he dose not and now faces a medical bill he can never pay.

So the original question is, does this debt become a sin because he really never had any intention (or means) to pay.

Old 01-06-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
unemployed, cannot afford insurance, pre existing condition..suppose it doesn't matter why, just that he dose not and now faces a medical bill he can never pay.

So the original question is, does this debt become a sin because he really never had any intention (or means) to pay.
So there’s more to it than what you first let on.

Old 01-06-2018, 12:19 PM

10,855 posts, read 3,465,471 times
I never have any intention to ever pay my medical bills and I have no remorse or regret at owing a million dollars and it is easily a million if just that, I laugh at it because I have paid all my money to the government as far back as I can remember, I could care less if I owed a billion dollars, they over price medical bills to where a common man has no chance of paying and from my standpoint, everything I ever had has been taken from me to the point that they should thank God I wont get violent because I believe in God and I have to believe that all the persecution and things I have endured was from my own personal prayers to God to never make me wealthy and if it was at all possible, that I should be humbled from time to time and when you begin saying prayers this way and your prayers are answered, it seems that you are falsely accused on a daily basis until you change, and in changing, you stop blowing up and you stop hating to where you start grinning. You realize that it couldn't be coincidence after coincidence that an innocent person is put through so many trials of being falsely accused over and over again. That's what happens when you ask God to humble you and change the way you react, you get tested over and over until you put your revenge and hate and selfishness behind you. There are so many people I should hate, that I don't. I would think that if any person had legitimate reasons for revenge, it would be me. A normal person would have already been in jail for doing revenge if put in the same circumstances, I have reason to carry out justice on so many deserving people but it all comes back to me, and it seems like people were just put in my way to do what they did to me because I asked and prayed for it, and so now I look back and don't hate nobody..........Sorry, I am just rambling on this morning, and it really saddens me how society views men today, I mean, everyone watches all these supposed normal families on TV, but they act as if everyone is rich like they are, like that is the normal, and God forbid you get a divorce with kids, because it don't matter if you pay ten thousand a month, you are still a dead beat. Then you take a genius like me and have kids by two different women, well, I am not normal, I still show up at my ex wives houses, we have even vacations together, Me my Ex wife and 5 of her girlfriends for 7 days at the condo, and other times, but a man having kids by two women will never be a man, he will always be a loser lol, and sometimes maybe that is what children need to see, I mean, considering how the children have turned out to be so wise and all of them so achieved and accomplished so much more than their father ever dreamed about.

Maybe there is no such thing as wrong or right, maybe everything just is. If I am certain and correct about anything at all, I know that many people are not meant to be wealthy but that a person should choose either way, for ambition to be successful and wealthy, or to make up your mind that you are just a traveler looking for the city in heaven and you have no inheritance in this earth, not even a place to rest your head.

But I can't help but think that what happens is already pre-ordained, it just is.

All those wicked and terrible things the brothers of Joseph did to Joseph, if anyone had more reason for revenge, it was Joseph, but everything that ever happened to him was ordained to happen, it was his destiny, and then when the brothers found out it was their brother Joseph, they came up trembling in fear for what they had done to Joseph, and sweet Joseph.

It was meant to be and they were awarded everything.

I can't help but believe that until the end of 6000 years, everything we do and have done was already written as our destiny to perform, all I see today is prophesy being fulfilled and because it was spoken, it was already meant to be, and so there is always a specific plan and small events that raise any person, their lives had to go as they went, whether in poverty or in wealth, each event in their lives were planned, and I can't help but think that my life has all led up to this single moment.

Old 01-06-2018, 01:04 PM

Jesus came specifically to Gather the lost Gentiles of the Northern kingdom which is called Israel instead of Judah. There was a 7000 reserved remnant if Israelis living as Jews, and amongst Jews and this was to make up the priesthood, NOT GENTILES, the priesthood was not handed over to Gentiles, it was handed over to the fathers of Israel who were living as Jews in Judah just as Paul was one of those 7000 and all the disciples. Paul is explaining this in Romans where he quotes the scriptures of how God told Elijah about these same 7000 that were to be in each generation to reserve a remnant for the coming priesthood that would be offered to Israelis. NOT GENTILES.

A Gentile has no part in Israel unless he converts to the same religion that Isaiah 56 offers any Gentile, but if they think they can remain being seen as a Gentile, they should think again and read Isaiah again in how to grasp hold of the covenant.

WHAT DID JESUS COME TO TEACH THE GENTILES? Isaiah 60 AND Isaiah 61 TELLS US EXACTLY WHAT JESUS CAME TO TEACH GENTILES.

Jesus came making the Gentile servants to Jews just as Isaiah confirms over and over saying that any nation who will not serve Israel will perish.

Husbands and wives sold their houses to live common amongst the followers who had given up all they had to give to the family of Jesus no matter what they believed. There was no requirement for the widow or the elderly, or the disabled. THEY WERE THE PEOPLE OF GOD AND JESUS CAME MAKING SERVANTS TO SERVE THEM, NO MATTER WHAT THEY BELIEVED, THEY WERE ISRAEL.

The way I see it, if you are a Gentile wanting to follow Jesus, you have chosen poverty.

We see Jesus moving about as a person with no home, and disciples selling all they owned to give to the poor widows of Judah. We see Jesus and all the disciples teaching Gentiles to become servants in Israel in order to become one people, not two people. Paul is speaking about the ten lost tribes in Romans and how he was of Benjamin but of the Northern kingdom, not the Southern. People may ask themselves,'' Lord, why would you go to Paul and not me?''

Paul was one of 7000 Pharisees who were ALL to believe in Jesus, and you can bet that EACH ONE OF THOSE 7000 were amongst the Myriads of Jews who came up to that council in Acts 21 as our church fathers who were all Pharisees, who were all living amongst Jews but their people were of the ten lost tribes.

The Ten lost tribes have always represented Gentiles, The ten lost tribes called ,'' EPHRAIM,'' is the house of Israel, not the house of Judah. Elijah was not sent to the house of Judah, Elijah was extremely rare and he had good reason to come up to God saying,'' LORD I AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN ISRAEL.''

Understand that Elijah was not speaking of Jews in Judah, Elijah was saying that he was the only believer in the God of Israel and this was true EXCEPT for the 7000 reserved in Israel, and just after God informs Elijah of these 7000, we actually see King Ahab, King of Israel/Not Judah, as he gathers those 7000 just as God had said.

The spirit of Elijah and Elisha, and the spirit of John the Baptist HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JEWS.

The spirit of Elijah has one sole mission, and this mission is to the Gentile of the Northern Kingdom to bring their hearts back to the hearts of the fathers in Judah.

The spirit of Elijah goes out as a friend of the Jewish bridegroom, and this spirit comes upon a Gentile preparing him that he should love a Jew in order to be added to the Nation Of Israel.

Revelation is written specifically to the Gentile who is becoming a Jew if that were ever possible, but the Gentile is given the ambition lured by the secrets of Revelation and the day that the Gentile will learn the facts of Revelation and how they are the fall Holy days unfolding in the Gentiles life where he is dying to a Gentile heart and God is writing his law in his heart because he had repented as Ephraim must, and now he is joining Judah.

The two witnesses have to die inside the heart of the Gentile, and the fall festivals are specifically for doing just that. You decide to become a pure virgin who gets a betrothal from a Jew in order that you could become Israel standing as one with the nation of Israel through that redeeming marriage. Jesus came to add to the nation as any Messiah would have done.

GO FORTH AND DIE TO THAT GENTILE. Become a servant and serve, come and die while there is still time because I time will come when everyone shall seek death and death will not be found.

The thing is this, before you can be made to realize that you own the Earth, you have to lose the earth. You take a man who has everything but he is too afraid of being irresponsible that he should lose everything just by giving to the widows of Judah, and so he chooses an easy life and receives what he has chosen. But then you take a man who has given up everything to a Jewish widow who needed a car or a house or a servant and this Gentiles becomes one with this Jew by serving as God requires us to do, not that we should be rewarded because it is our job, but God DOES give us a reward IF we should do such a thing.

You take that Gentile who had given everything up for a Jewish widow and served her till the day she died, and then you follow him around and see what happens, because in losing everything, that is a man who now knows that he owns everything, it is his earth, and the earth loves him as if he was her first born child.

CHOOSE POVERTY for the right reasons and you may inherit the Earth.

When we see those 7000 men die in an earthquake, it is just there to show you that a Gentile has crossed over from repenting as Ephraim must, and now he is being raised in Judah becoming a Priest.

Old 01-06-2018, 01:13 PM

In a perfect world of every Gentile following Jesus, we would see every Gentile in the world ready to sell all they own to sit at the feet of Judah and asking to be called by their name, that is what Jesus came teaching and DOING, and if everyone would have followed his path, we would see kingdom come as all the kings and all the nations came bearing gifts and acknowledging that God has loved Judah.

Old 01-06-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
First it is between him and God, not you or I.

Next debt is not a sin. Death right now is the "first" death, that due to Adam's sin. The death in the symbolic "Lake of Fire" is a second type of death from which no resurrection occurs, they are gone for good. He would be available for resurrection.
what did god like Paul say about debt?

Romans 13:8
Verse Concepts
Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or