Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2018, 11:54 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
So it seems.............But, to me....a creature of the new creation......it is Gospel!

The rest.........it's up to each individual wrestling with God.

We all know.............................who wins.

Blessings, AJ
No, you are just all wrong because you don't know the history of the two kingdoms of Israel, you don't know the Temple, you don't know the comings and goings of the temple, you don't care to learn who Jesus is, and what his missions are concerning a very specific covenant that you claim to be in, but are not in.

Salvation is broad, I believe you to be saved like any Muslim or Hindu, but to claim that you are in a covenant Messiah brings only to Ephraim and Judah is just showing that you don't know history, you don't know the law or the prophets, you don't know the religion you claim to be in is the problem. Jews know what they worship, they know the history and they know their own covenant.

You on the other hand, you don't know the religion of Jesus and you don't seem like you want to learn the religion of Jesus. You are in your own religion that is not the religion Jesus walked in, it is not the religion we see in the New Testament.

100 years after Jesus died, the Gentiles left the covenant and because you either don't know historical fact or that you deny historical fact, you don't even know how impossible it is for you to be under the covenant of Jesus, again, you aren't in his religion. Do you even keep any of the holy days Jesus walked in? Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism, and if you don't want to admit this fact, it's on you, but it is not going to magically make you a Jew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2018, 12:10 PM

THE QUESTION every Gentile had better learn the answer to.

God is coming to gather Ephraim and Judah to bring them to Israel when all this is said and done, the question is,'' Will you be gathered to Israel under the name of Ephraim of Judah?''

For most of Christianity, THEY WILL NOT BE GATHERED, but this doesn't mean they aren't saved, it means they aren't under the covenant Messiah brings for Ephraim and Judah.

The great last gathering is where everyone will learn who they really are, whether they are Ephraim, whether they are Judah, or whether they are just with the rest of the nations, there are 3.

Isaiah 56
Salvation for All Nations
1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

If you don't do the things contained in Isaiah 56, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE UNDER THE COVENANT MESSIAH BRINGS TO EPHRAIM AND JUDAH?

It is ok, so you don't want to be gathered to the mountains of Israel, you don't want a name better than sons or daughters, YOU DON'T WANT an inheritance in Israel, YOU DON'T WANT to be joined to the Jews to enter the new city.

It's ok if you don't want to become one with Jews, nobody is telling you that you are going to hell, but you should be going around making false claims about Ephraim and Judah slandering their name as if you have obtained their inheritance when you have not.

Messiah brought a covenant for the Gentiles who would marry into Judah, who would become one with Jews so that they could be redeemed under the name of Ephraim top be added to the nations.

People who do not keep the ways of God and who do not take Isaiah 56 to heart, shouldn't be twisting what the religion of Jesus is, and that is fine if you don't want to be gathered to Israel, just stop slandering Judah, and stop slandering Ephraim to deceive somebody that you are amongst their numbers.

If you don't want to convert, FINE.

Old 04-23-2018, 01:43 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
The kingdom of heaven is ever present within you. When you see this you are no longer lost and you sit on the throne resting from your own works...... Now is the day of salvation anything in the future is not salvation because it is yet to come.
I agree 100%. Today begins as a newborn babe, a new creature of which life of your spirit has no end. Eternal.

Blessings,AJ

Old 04-23-2018, 02:06 PM

19 posts, read 12,243 times
It's helpful to make a distinction between- not a separation of - the PRESERVATION of the saints and the PERSEVERANCE of the saints.

The saints persevere because there is a prevenient grace of God which preserves us in the way of perseverance.

Old 04-23-2018, 02:11 PM

537 posts, read 457,037 times
Good comment, kagee2. Nicely stated.

Old 04-23-2018, 02:13 PM

Hannibal Flavius, you still don't get it.
All of what you posted was so that the entegrity of the Jews towards adherence.
Setting the stage for the coming of the Messiah. The Jews were stopped in adherence that they were able to maintain the old Covenant true untill the Messiah would come to fulfill the law completely.
Quoting Isaiah is looking forward to the comming of the Messiah.

Jesus, at the Lord's Last Supper instructed His deciples of things that must shortly come to pass.

Same as those same words: Rev1:1.
..."which must shortly come to pass"...

That word "shortly" is at the third quarter of that 24 hour day of His Crucifixion.

Up and untill then, all observances we're in place including the burying
Of His body in the tomb before sundown.....the beginning of the Sabbath.

Are you on this side of the cross or still on the other side?

Blessings,AJ

Old 04-26-2018, 09:08 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times
Jesus came specifically to the Jews under the law, a law HE GAVE TO MOSES He was the author of it. The law demanded FAITH + WORKS it was all they have known since 1,500BC. Jesus wanted the Jews to be separated from the Gentiles who nothing of the laws the Jews were under. After the rejection and crucifixion Jesus sent a partial BLINDNESS upon the NATION of Israel, which we plainly see today. Jesus to be legal and to offer eternal salvation to those coming up under grace had to COMPLETELY take sin off the table, He wasn't ever going to die again for billions of sins coming up.

"IT IS FINISHED" was exactly what Jesus wanted to say and if YOU are still dealing with sin you're calling Jesus a liar. They are gone in Gods eyes.

The Jews can't believe Jesus would turn to the Gentiles, I can't really blame them. But Jesus took a NEW MESSAGE of grace to the Gentiles with a NEW man, the Apostle Paul. His message is FAITH + Jesus + NOTHING no works possible or required. You must come empty handed to our Savior for a one time eternal salvation. This new message is contained in Romans thru Philemon.......you won't find it anywhere else.

Old 04-26-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
Hannibal Flavius, you still don't get it.
All of what you posted was so that the entegrity of the Jews towards adherence.
Setting the stage for the coming of the Messiah. The Jews were stopped in adherence that they were able to maintain the old Covenant true untill the Messiah would come to fulfill the law completely.
Quoting Isaiah is looking forward to the comming of the Messiah.

Jesus, at the Lord's Last Supper instructed His deciples of things that must shortly come to pass.

Same as those same words: Rev1:1.
..."which must shortly come to pass"...

That word "shortly" is at the third quarter of that 24 hour day of His Crucifixion.

Up and untill then, all observances we're in place including the burying
Of His body in the tomb before sundown.....the beginning of the Sabbath.

Are you on this side of the cross or still on the other side?

Blessings,AJ
A.J.

Revelation is depicting Rosh Hashanah, the ten days to Rosh Hashanah and all the fall holy days. Let's begin , tell me everything the priests do in performing all their tasks on Rosh Hashanah, tell us every appointed prayer and everything said and done in the temple on Rosh Hashanah, and tell us all about those ten days to Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur.

EXAMPLE.

Revelation 2
10Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days. Be faithful even unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

To people who study Judaism in the 7 feasts of Christ, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SPEAKING OF THE TEN DAYS FROM ROSH HASHANAH TO YOM KIPPUR.

What is said on Rosh Hashanah A.J?

Revelation 11
15Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven: “The kingdom of the world is now the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever.”
What is the date when this saying is spoken every single year? Revelation is FILLED with exact prayers spoken on exact days while exact duties of the priests are unfolding while the congregation are doing what they do every year in Judaism.

YOU are sitting here speaking of the fall Holy days of Christ, the duties of the priests performing their EXACT tasks, with EXACT sayings. Do you know what goes on in the temple when it has been silent for 30 min?

You may as well be talking about any other religion that you don't know anything about.

Those people being sealed in their forehead and right hand is ANCIENT JEWISH TRADITION, and if you don't know the 7 feasts of Jesus and all the traditions and rituals spoken and done on all the Jewish feasts, then you are just talking about a religion that you don't know. I am here to help you, I mean, if you really want to know what Revelation means, then you had better start with a desire to learn the 7 missions of Christ and what they all mean.

You will never be tested for ten days if you don't begin your walk. Unless you take the walk of Jesus seriously, then you will never begin your walk in those 7 feasts IN ORDER to finish the walk of Jesus because the second coming in the fall holy days takes place inside you, you have to make it to Rosh Hashanah before you can even be tested for ten days. You have to walk a lifestyle of Passover dying daily in a Passover lifestyle. You have to begin walking in Pentecost in the bread and light of the Lord, AND THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, you can make it to Rosh Hashanah and be tested.

If you don't receive the seal of God in your forehead and right hand, your name will never bee written in the lamb's book of life, and there is only one way God will seal your forehead on Rosh Hashanah, just ask any Jew who knows his religion.

Until you accept the ways of God and accept the 7 feasts of Jesus, you can't even begin. Revelation is written to every person in every generation who seeks to go all the way to death in order to be born again as a new creature and this can only be accomplished in making it to Rosh Hashanah.

Everything sounds Greek to Christians because Christians don't know the 7 feasts of Jesus, but If I said this in front of people who know the feasts of Christ, they would be able to follow what I said.

Old 04-26-2018, 12:27 PM

Part 1 of 2: Rosh HaShanah
Rosh HaShanah(Part 2 of 2)

If somebody really wants to learn Revelation, they should begin here. I don't agree with everything Eddie Chumney, but before two people can even have a disagreement, both should know the religion they are practicing.

Old 04-27-2018, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Hannibal Flavius, ", but If I said this in front of people who know the feasts of Christ, they would be able to follow what I said".
By the same token Flavius, if you've had experienced the rebirth you would understand that Jesus had touched your spirit as well.

Jesus has enabled us to be free from all requirements of the law, the Jewish traditions because He Himself became all of it for us.
A love to want to do what is right by loving God and neighbor is all in the required fulfilment of all the law.

The 7 feasts were meant for the Jews specifically as a means to keep the integrity of stubburn adherence to the law in order for Jesus to be used by them in the offering of His body as a once and for all time Sacrifice.

That is the pivital point
Of all creation where God Himself, in bodily form, had redeemed His lost creation.

That part is what you are having difficulty in understanding.

If, you went into a dark closet, closed the door behind you, knealt down, bow your head and emptied your self completely from all your thoughts and cried out to Jesus.....you would then surrendering yourself completely to Him, God, and instantly be reborn again.
A commitment in a marriage is a complete surrender as two have become as one.

Jesus was the bride of the Father and we are Jesus' bride.
We become as one with Him in marriage by complete surrender.

Being married is not the same as being a servant.

Blessings, AJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity