U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 01:04 PM

3,715 posts, read 876,559 times

Advertisements

I don't have to look at your nonsense. to know your not on subject and are of no help in any discussion concerning prophecy in the scriptures .. go away!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-15-2018 at 01:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2018, 01:27 PM

12,257 posts, read 3,905,978 times
Of course, absolutely.

Nobody has to read what I write, but I see three ribs mentioned, and that interested me and it may interest others.

Genesis 2:22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had ...
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken
out of the man, and he brought her to the man. ...

The Temple is in the design of human anatomy and so there had to be 3 divisions of priests being false ribs, true ribs and floating ribs. There had to be 24 elders because there are 24 ribs.

These ribs had to be 12 on one side and 12 on the other because Jesus came to take two men and make them one man, and so there is a kingdom on either side, and in each eye, and that is why Jesus said that if your right eye offends you, rip it out of your head, of course he was speaking spiritually.

Daniel's Vision of the Four Beasts
…4"The first was like a lion and had the wings of an eagle. I kept looking until its wings were plucked, and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man; a human mind also was given to it. 5"And behold, another beast, a second one, resembling a bear. And it was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and thus they said to it, 'Arise, devour much meat!' 6"After this I kept looking, and behold, another one, like a leopard, which had on its back four wings of a bird; the beast also had four heads, and dominion was given to it.

Those ribs really do have a spiritual meaning…

Old 01-16-2018, 04:46 AM

25,578 posts, read 13,483,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I am putting you on ignore also.

don't comment on my thread unless you can prove your point with more than you rolling eyes.. or your religions opinions.
I have already determined jews are not the ones you go to for interpretations of anything prophetic.
I mean they missed the only one.. what else can be missed when they missed that.. just everything in there that is prophetic.
as they sure did have a bad habit of stoning their prophets.. and will again He says.
I proved my point...

Old 01-16-2018, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
Bear is my teddy bear ...

Leopard is my black cat although I call him Hansel ...

You can't make this stuff up. Oh, wait ...
Make stuff up???...

Old 01-16-2018, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Talk to me about ribs, what do they symbolically represent?

Daniel - Chapter 7

5 And behold another second beast, resembling a bear, and it stood to one side, and there were three ribs in its mouth between its teeth, and so did they say to it, 'Get up, eat much meat.'

another: [as translated,] another.

second: that emerged second from the sea.

resembling a bear: This represents the kingdom of Persia, which will reign after Babylon, who eats and drinks like a bear and is enwrapped in flesh like a bear.

resembling a bear: It is spelled לְדֹב [without a “vav,”] like דִיבָא, the Aramaic for זְאֵב, a wolf, for the kingdom of Persia was also called a wolf, as it is said: (Jer. 5:6): “Therefore a lion smote them, a wolf of the deserts spoils them.”

and it stood to one side: and it stood to one side, indicating that when the kingdom of Babylon terminates, Persia will wait one year, when Media will reign.

and there were three ribs in its mouth: Aram. וּתְלָת עִלָעִין בְּפֻמַּהּ, three ribs. Our Sages explained that three provinces were constantly rebelling against it [i.e., Persia] and making peace with it; sometimes it would swallow them and sometimes spit them out. That is the meaning of “in its mouth between its teeth,” sometimes outside its teeth, sometimes inside (Kid. 72a), but I say that the three עִלָעִין are three kings who will rise from Persia: Cyrus, Ahasuerus, and Darius who built the Temple.

much meat: [as translated,] much meat.

6 After this, I saw, and behold another one, like a leopard, and it had four wings of a bird on its back, and the beast had four heads, and dominion was given it.

four wings… four heads: They are the four rulers to whom Alexander of Macedon allotted his kingdom at his death, as is written in the book of Joseph ben Gurion (Book 3, ch. 14), for this third beast is the kingdom of Antiochus, and it is called נָמֵר because it issued decrees upon Israel [which were] spotted (מְנֻמָּרוֹת) and varied one from the other.

and dominion was given it: [as translated,] and dominion was given it.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:38 AM

36,744 posts, read 24,676,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I proved my point...
No, Richard, you didn't. The prophecies in Daniel are repeatedly referred to in discussions of the end days.

Daniel 12:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel 2:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

Daniel 8:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Daniel's dream about the four beasts in Daniel 7 is controversial because people keep trying to use a carnal and secular historical bias instead of a spiritual perspective for interpretation. Secular kingdoms are NOT the focus of Daniel's dream in Daniel 7. The Bible is first and foremost a spiritual book. Our consciousnesses are on a spiritual quest, not a carnal secular one.

It is much easier to draw symbolic spiritual connections to Daniel’s dream using as "kingdoms" the religious faiths that have emerged and persist even to this day. It is also important to remember that the order of appearance in the dream has nothing to do with the order of appearance historically. Linear time sequences were NOT part of the mindset of Daniel and our ancient ancestors . . . the character and specifics ALONE identify the "kingdoms" . . . NOT the order of appearance.

Daniel 7 (Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition)

From Daniel 7:2, the origin of the beasts,

. . . And behold the four winds of heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts, different one from another, came up out of the sea.

Thus, the origin of the beasts is heaven, a logical source of religious beliefs.

From Daniel 7:4,

. . . The first was like a lioness and had the wings of an eagle: I beheld till her wings were plucked off and she was lifted up from th earth, and stood upon her feet as a man, and the heart of a man was given to her.

This would be a reference to Judaism (the lion of Juda) from whom the wings of eternity were plucked and the heart of Jesus was given to her in crucifixion.

From Daniel 7:5,

. . . and behold another beast like a bear stood up on one side: and there were three rows in the mouth thereof, and in the teeth thereof, and thus they said to it: Arise, devour much flesh.

This is a reference to Islam, (the bear of Persia) and the rows of teeth are the offshoots of it. Indeed, the holy war or Jihad that established Islam "devoured much flesh" and it continues to do so.

From Daniel 7:6,

. . . After this I beheld, and lo, another like a leopard, and it had upon it four wings as of a fowl, and the beast had four heads, and power was given to it.

The four heads immediately bring to mind Brahmanism (the leopard of India). Originally five heads were assigned to Brahma, but one was destroyed by Siva. The four heads symbolize the main offshoots of it. The power that was given to it was probably the Taoist philosophy, or the way of life which stresses charity (agape love). The wings most likely symbolize the capability of each offshoot for flight into heaven.

From Daniel 7:7,

. . . After this I beheld in the vision of the night, and lo, a fourth beast, terrible and wonderful, and exceeding strong, it had great iron teeth, eating and breaking in pieces, and treading down the rest with its feet.

This would be the Christianity of Roman Catholicism, (the Iron of the industrial revolution) and the eating and breaking in pieces, signifies the splitting into various "Protestant" sects that it has been undergoing during its spread throughout the world.

From Daniel 7:23

23And thus he said: The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be greater than all the kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

<snip> (References to the many Christian Kings of Europe)

From Daniel 7:28

28 Hitherto is the end of the Word.

The phrase "end of the Word," since the Word is God (John 1:1) would seem to further corroborate this general line of interpretation. Since the fourth beast is Christianity . . . which seems to have special significance, e.g. "shall devour the whole earth" . . . I am confident that Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.[/quote]

Old 01-16-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
No, Richard, you didn't. The prophecies in Daniel are repeatedly referred to in discussions of the end days.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Daniel's dream about the four beasts in Daniel 7 is controversial because people keep trying to use a carnal and secular historical bias instead of a spiritual perspective for interpretation. Secular kingdoms are NOT the focus of Daniel's dream in Daniel 7. The Bible is first and foremost a spiritual book. Our consciousnesses are on a spiritual quest, not a carnal secular one.

It is much easier to draw symbolic spiritual connections to Daniel’s dream using as "kingdoms" the religious faiths that have emerged and persist even to this day. It is also important to remember that the order of appearance in the dream has nothing to do with the order of appearance historically. Linear time sequences were NOT part of the mindset of Daniel and our ancient ancestors . . . the character and specifics ALONE identify the "kingdoms" . . . NOT the order of appearance.

. . . And behold the four winds of heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts, different one from another, came up out of the sea.

Thus, the origin of the beasts is heaven, a logical source of religious beliefs.

. . . The first was like a lioness and had the wings of an eagle: I beheld till her wings were plucked off and she was lifted up from th earth, and stood upon her feet as a man, and the heart of a man was given to her.

This would be a reference to Judaism (the lion of Juda) from whom the wings of eternity were plucked and the heart of Jesus was given to her in crucifixion.

. . . and behold another beast like a bear stood up on one side: and there were three rows in the mouth thereof, and in the teeth thereof, and thus they said to it: Arise, devour much flesh.

This is a reference to Islam, (the bear of Persia) and the rows of teeth are the offshoots of it. Indeed, the holy war or Jihad that established Islam "devoured much flesh" and it continues to do so.

. . . After this I beheld, and lo, another like a leopard, and it had upon it four wings as of a fowl, and the beast had four heads, and power was given to it.

The four heads immediately bring to mind Brahmanism (the leopard of India). Originally five heads were assigned to Brahma, but one was destroyed by Siva. The four heads symbolize the main offshoots of it. The power that was given to it was probably the Taoist philosophy, or the way of life which stresses charity (agape love). The wings most likely symbolize the capability of each offshoot for flight into heaven.

. . . After this I beheld in the vision of the night, and lo, a fourth beast, terrible and wonderful, and exceeding strong, it had great iron teeth, eating and breaking in pieces, and treading down the rest with its feet.

This would be the Christianity of Roman Catholicism, (the Iron of the industrial revolution) and the eating and breaking in pieces, signifies the splitting into various "Protestant" sects that it has been undergoing during its spread throughout the world.

23And thus he said: The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be greater than all the kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

The phrase "end of the Word," since the Word is God (John 1:1) would seem to further corroborate this general line of interpretation. Since the fourth beast is Christianity . . . which seems to have special significance, e.g. "shall devour the whole earth" . . . I am confident that Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
[/quote] your gnostic right?

well Daniel records it outright that this vision is for the end of time .. I believe Daniel recorded those words correctly....

( my King James version does not mention the lion being she-lion / "a lioness" .. that is interesting. so where did that come from?
Now considering native history and the truth about matrilineal connections here and in pre-ancient Israel/ (AE)lycians ( Jobs family) Pre Menes / MN/ Narmer ( see palette) murders and thefts .. if that word is true and it is a lioness is at least interesting that she is in our dirt ..
I know when Israel is blessing Judah he speaks of a lioness of some sort, a she lioness as blessing Judah ..also .. now that is interesting!
but the lioness is in our soil and our rocks .. and the wings are in our soil and our rocks cry it and our dirt proclaims his prophecies! there is more than just giant lioness/ eagle there to be read and is proclaiming things.. and they are our native American ancient symbols and most ancient promises see pictures below..
and she is not in Isreal yet.
Not that we can't say to that mountain.............

but thank you for this part as it helps me also.. I will look into it further yes it seems there is lioness?es above the Judah constellation also...

I also like the idea of parts of India / and China as the kingdom as 4 peoples thus 4 wings and heads.. there are lots going on in that beast and it's mark( signature) of it's power and authroity is those 8 objects as parts of their powers and kingdoms. china+ India thing is working for me..
and yes you might be seeing slight correlations between a people kingdoms and their religion because his prophecy is truthing at all levels .. .. but the kingdoms of men is the subject of Daniels prophesy which does mean all of it must be true .. and not just their religion.

islam and catholicism together Cath-islam and with them their groups of nations... .. now that is interesting thought too.. thank you
Attached Thumbnails
DAN 7  and the Mark of the beast-12509311_1080844141968083_6332927170760943211_n.jpg   DAN 7  and the Mark of the beast-lyciantombs40.jpg  

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-16-2018 at 11:34 AM..

Old 01-16-2018, 12:34 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,557,882 times
Quote:

The phrase "end of the Word," since the Word is God (John 1:1) would seem to further corroborate this general line of interpretation. Since the fourth beast is Christianity . . . which seems to have special significance, e.g. "shall devour the whole earth" . . . I am confident that Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
[/quote]

And once again you are far off.
Where in the world did you meet a demon that would call the sea heaven?
Seriously, you have reminded others to repent for years now.

The sea, huh, like this is some big secret for all those literate readers out there.
What or who was destroyed in the sea?
Elementary really.

I read here occasionally and just shake my head and the Lord is like,........

Old 01-16-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:

[/quote]

Yes, I did...

Old 01-16-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:

[b]

. . . The first was like a lioness and had the wings of an eagle: I beheld till her wings were plucked off and she was lifted up from the earth, and stood upon her feet as a man, and the heart of a man was given to her.

the Life.
[/quote]
it is a irregular form of the word for to roar and females don't REALLY roar, THEY MAY GROWL..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKEM1GK4iEk

. but this word is used in plural in all of the verses in Daniel, so all the other verses are talking about groups of mixed lions. so it is talking about males and females in groups . or a pride which is one male and a few females. SO THAT IS THE PRIMARY REASON I CLING TO THIS MEANING THE WHOLE CLAN MATRILINEAL CLAN SYSTEM IS WHAT THIS IS REFERENCING IN PICTURE FORM.
It makes me think of Solomon in this picture below AND A FEW VERSES ABOUT HIS COURT AND THE LIONS OF IT

I suspect that it is the word meaning "Pride " having fierce females THAT GROWL and also a male that roars.. AND BABY MALES THAT ARE LEARNING TO ROAR . I THINK IT IS ABOUT A MIXED GROUP OR VERY MUCH MATERLINEAL PICTURE OF CLAN OF LIONS.

combine that with Judah blessings and Judah being the singular form of a male lion IN THAT BLESSING , NOT THE IRREGULAR FORM LIKE WHAT IS BEING TRANSLATED LIONESS ABOVE , BUT IT IS PROBABLY
REALLY MORE LIKE A PRIDE OR IMAGE OF A PRIDE .

but then there is the other OR SECOND lion in that passage THAT ISRAEL IS BLESSING JUDAH.. AND THIS ONE IS INTERESTING .

IT APPEARS IT IS ALSO UNUSED WORD OF FEMALE GROUP OF LION "ROARING" I WILL GUESS GROWLING.. BECAUSE GROWL EVEN WHEN PLAYING IN GROUPS AND WITH THEIR YOUNG. https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H3833&t=KJV
AS THIS WORD SEEMS MOSTLY TO BE ABOUT FEMALES LIONS AND EVEN BEARS ..... GROWLING. AGAIN HINTS OF CLAN SYSTEMS OF WOMEN .

THE NEXT PART IS ALSO INTERESTING..
speaking to Judah Israel says

Gen 49:9

Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion( this is lioness usually); who shall rouse him up?

49:10

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. ( and AMEN) and we will let Him DO it His way .

so who shall rouse him up this word being

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H6965&t=KJV

Dan 7:4

The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

and the lioness is made to stand like a man.
so there is request for a lion to being roused and then a winged lion being made to stand/ to be raised up also..
it is interesting that these are similar points .. and maybe some of the truth of their meanings lost to time. and that Judah Lionesses aka the (AE )lycians owners of Zion Judah is to rule possible as a pride ... are in North American dirt.
because they got how many words that they all translate as just a lion. Just because it is roaring.. how many words might you need for roaring lion ? I would guess there is something here that has been forgotten and or miss -translated due to language lost over time. very interesting set of story pictures.
and one of these words is a female pride of lions with maybe a male in it . pointing to a clan system which is renoun in North American tribes and Pre Israel Lycians where ever they were settled in this world .
Attached Thumbnails
DAN 7  and the Mark of the beast-04_donkey_dung.adapt.1190.1.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity