U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 12:11 AM

25,935 posts, read 13,705,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
stork
Strong's Hebrew: 2624. ???????? (chasidah) -- stork
בַשָּׁמַ֗יִם

crane
Strong's Hebrew: 5693. ?????? (agur) -- (a kind of bird) perhaps a crane
וְעָג֔וּר

sons and daughters?
tithes, rejected foundation?

Yup, the false prophet of the earth will never know the love of a woman.
And this makes sense to you???,,,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 01:52 AM

7,997 posts, read 2,639,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
And this makes sense to you???,,,
Yes,
I could draw something if you like.

I'll leave a visual note.
Imagine a sheet of paper. Imagine a corner doesn't move from its place.

□□

□□
□□

Last edited by pinacled; 01-18-2018 at 02:06 AM..

Old 01-18-2018, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Yes,
I could draw something if you like.
Go for it...

Old 01-18-2018, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Go for it...
Sorry, just edited the post

Old 01-18-2018, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Sorry, just edited the post
You still make no sense...

Old 01-18-2018, 11:18 AM

3,968 posts, read 932,503 times
Quote:
I Love how you remind the young men that there are lionesses who would do what's right.

"In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, came to Jerusalem and besieged it.

Something I once shared with Han. Years about scales has been kept for a long time.
on the subject of scales are you speaking of ?

Gen 42:18

And Joseph said unto them the third day, This do, and live; for I fear God:

Exo 19:11

And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
Lev 7:17

But the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burnt with fire.
Lev 19:6

It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if ought remain until the third day, it shall be burnt in the fire.
Num 19:12

He shall purify himself with it on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean: but if he purify not himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean.
Jos 9:17

And the children of Israel journeyed, and came unto their cities on the third day. Now their cities were Gibeon, and Chephirah, and Beeroth, and Kirjathjearim.
Jdg 20:30

And the children of Israel went up against the children of Benjamin on the third day, and put themselves in array against Gibeah, as at other times.
1Ki 3:18

And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.
1Ki 12:12

So Jeroboam and all the people came to Rehoboam the third day, as the king had appointed, saying, Come to me again the third day.

Hos 6:2

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Mat 17:23

And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

1Co 15:4

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

and I have been very trying lately :P , and praying about if the three stars on some hats I will show you later.. these hats if they are the third day, or the three sukkah / tabernacles of the righteous or three stars of the three constellations(capricorn,leo, the virgin?) or the three sisters on Orions belt ( one is lady... Ali zion alicione ) three ribs of the bear.. or something I have yet to consider and pray about . or all the above ! : which is just as likely.. ;p

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd-WJIaD...n-by=caliville
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeD7EWlD...n-by=caliville
https://www.caliville.com/collections/headware

get a hat PIN , 9 kinds of hats .. this gray one is os only 12 in limited edition version.. and three will be given away free !!

and the whole theme of this weeks at Instagram was sea turtles . if your native you know what that means. LOVE . He was in Crash my playa( beach party) in Maya Mexico this week.. so the theme was also the ocean.. and I am sure we go across some ocean somewhere.
so I am really considering a subject of some those hats that keep coming up.. .. if the circled ( wrapped around/ sukkah's ) three-star and wider circled C around that spells CO.. Co means together .. so maybe they will all be brought together in or to Ca?

on the subject of CA stars .. is the California bear flag... but it only has one star.. not three..

Quote:
Contains a single red star, a red stripe along the bottom, and a California grizzly bear. The Bear Flag is the official flag of the state of California. The precursor of the flag was first flown during the 1846 Bear Flag Revolt and was also known as the Bear Flag.
why does Bretts hats have three white stars not just one red one which is the California symbol? I grew up in Ca and know the symbols didn't look right.. just looked it up to make sure.. it is tennesee flag and California all together.. with a bear on the tee shirts..and kind of AR flag also..

but what I have figured out is my daughter lives near the Hollywood sign in so she and her babies are in CA near Orange co .. now .my son and daughter in law honeymooned in Gatlinburg TN and are in love with that land.. (I might go with them when they go net time .. I have been asked anyway) and they will be there this summer again for their anniversary. (and I get to go camping and fishing as the babysitter... how awesome is that !! I love my grandbabies ) ... and it is on the face/ neck of the Lion- eagle.. and not far from Nashville.. so I think that is an interesting place that needs to be prayed about and prayed over. between the head and the arm seems might creates a nice valley for maybe growing food in ( a cornucopia ) maybe. but I don't know how much agriculture is there now.. and actually, my family was never paid for their lands all around there. someone's family might have been being paid for it or is still being paid for it 400+ dollars and >200 years of interest. that farm is near Rome GA towards Atlanta . and that is just one such farm a grandmas should have inherited, and another grandma a ( a Walker) whose husband died in the civil war and she wanted to move to IT, but someone stole the huge farm from her and never paid for it , and as a pregnancy indian woman with twins and a widow .. there was no recourse as who would believe the poor pregnant Indian woman over a white guy as to is she
received the money for the farm , she made the mistake to trust him and signed the papers of sale before recieving the money.. . well that is the story as I understand it. what a woman though... dang.. she packed up her children and her big pregnant self and took them to IT. so that land was around Troup co GA and so I suggest that land going down into and round Montgomery and out to maybe Tuscaloosa up all the way up to Roanoke ( for other reasons )and maybe higher as far as Maryland boarder, just to get/ capture the eagle and that doesn't count the lion/s.. .. all needs to be prayed over regularly..

so maybe those three places are well interesting and need to be prayed over regularly by christian who get it. because the third day is about to start. and we all need to stay in a place of repentance and listening for him with joy, just knowing something is about to happen soon and the end of it all will be freedom and renewal for the repentant and obedient and loving , thus useful to/ or for the Father's will in those long coming years before anyone resettles Israel ( up to even 24 years or so ..) that is alot of caring for others needs inside and outside of the sukkah's / Camps/ Tabernacles of the righteous / wrap arounds. the three CO stars.. ...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-18-2018 at 11:45 AM..

Old 01-18-2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
on the subject of scales are you speaking of ?

Gen 42:18

And Joseph said unto them the third day, This do, and live; for I fear God:

Exo 19:11

And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
Lev 7:17

But the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burnt with fire.
Lev 19:6

It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if ought remain until the third day, it shall be burnt in the fire.
Num 19:12

He shall purify himself with it on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean: but if he purify not himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean.
Jos 9:17

And the children of Israel journeyed, and came unto their cities on the third day. Now their cities were Gibeon, and Chephirah, and Beeroth, and Kirjathjearim.
Jdg 20:30

And the children of Israel went up against the children of Benjamin on the third day, and put themselves in array against Gibeah, as at other times.
1Ki 3:18

And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.
1Ki 12:12

So Jeroboam and all the people came to Rehoboam the third day, as the king had appointed, saying, Come to me again the third day.

Hos 6:2

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Mat 17:23

And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

1Co 15:4

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

and I have been very trying lately :P , and praying about if the three stars on some hats I will show you later.. these hats if they are the third day, or the three sukkah / tabernacles of the righteous or three stars of the three constellations(capricorn,leo, the virgin?) or the three sisters on Orions belt ( one is lady... Ali zion alicione ) three ribs of the bear.. or something I have yet to consider and pray about . or all the above ! : which is just as likely.. ;p

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd-WJIaD...n-by=caliville
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeD7EWlD...n-by=caliville
https://www.caliville.com/collections/headware

get a hat PIN , 9 kinds of hats .. this gray one is os only 12 in limited edition version.. and three will be given away free !!

and the whole theme of this weeks at Instagram was sea turtles . if your native you know what that means. LOVE . He was in Crash my playa( beach party) in Maya Mexico this week.. so the theme was also the ocean.. and I am sure we go across some ocean somewhere.
so I am really considering a subject of some those hats that keep coming up.. .. if the circled ( wrapped around/ sukkah's ) three-star and wider circled C around that spells CO.. Co means together .. so maybe they will all be brought together in or to Ca?

on the subject of CA stars .. is the California bear flag... but it only has one star.. not three..

why does Bretts hats have three white stars not just one red one which is the California symbol? I grew up in Ca and know the symbols didn't look right.. just looked it up to make sure.. it is tennesee flag and California all together.. with a bear on the tee shirts..and kind of AR flag also..

but what I have figured out is my daughter lives near the Hollywood sign in so she and her babies are in CA near Orange co .. now .my son and daughter in law honeymooned in Gatlinburg TN and are in love with that land.. (I might go with them when they go net time .. I have been asked anyway) and they will be there this summer again for their anniversary. (and I get to go camping and fishing as the babysitter... how awesome is that !! I love my grandbabies ) ... and it is on the face/ neck of the Lion- eagle.. and not far from Nashville.. so I think that is an interesting place that needs to be prayed about and prayed over. between the head and the arm seems might creates a nice valley for maybe growing food in ( a cornucopia ) maybe. but I don't know how much agriculture is there now.. and actually, my family was never paid for their lands all around there. someone's family might have been being paid for it or is still being paid for it 400+ dollars and >200 years of interest. that farm is near Rome GA towards Atlanta . and that is just one such farm a grandmas should have inherited, and another grandma a ( a Walker) whose husband died in the civil war and she wanted to move to IT, but someone stole the huge farm from her and never paid for it , and as a pregnancy indian woman with twins and a widow .. there was no recourse as who would believe the poor pregnant Indian woman over a white guy as to is she
received the money for the farm , she made the mistake to trust him and signed the papers of sale before recieving the money.. . well that is the story as I understand it. what a woman though... dang.. she packed up her children and her big pregnant self and took them to IT. so that land was around Troup co GA and so I suggest that land going down into and round Montgomery and out to maybe Tuscaloosa up all the way up to Roanoke ( for other reasons )and maybe higher as far as Maryland boarder, just to get/ capture the eagle and that doesn't count the lion/s.. .. all needs to be prayed over regularly..

so maybe those three places are well interesting and need to be prayed over regularly by christian who get it. because the third day is about to start. and we all need to stay in a place of repentance and listening for him with joy, just knowing something is about to happen soon and the end of it all will be freedom and renewal for the repentant and obedient and loving , thus useful to/ or for the Father's will in those long coming years before anyone resettles Israel ( up to even 24 years or so ..) that is alot of caring for others needs inside and outside of the sukkah's / Camps/ Tabernacles of the righteous / wrap arounds. the three CO stars.. ...
Current events asside for a moment.

Iyov, noach, and daniyyel have all recieved the seal.
No need to even consider the storm.

Take comfort in friends whose confidence keeps with leaning on the Spirit of Understanding.

The hairy mantle of false shepherds will show that the Word of the Most High returns in Blessings that infuriate and destroy the wicked builders of the house of esau.
Every measure of the wicked to ooppress and profane the Shabbat
will be returned upon the heads of the unfaithful who have not sought with due diligence.

The Comfort of the Holy Spirit is a Power beyond the reckoning of edom who desires to set walls and hedges of deceit.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:36 AM

3,968 posts, read 932,503 times
Quote:
current events asside for a moment.

Iyov, noach, and daniyyel have all recieved the seal.
No need to even consider the storm.

Take comfort in friends whose confidence keeps with leaning on the spirit of understanding.

The hairy mantle of false shepherds will show that the word of the most high returns in blessings that infuriate and destroy the wicked builders of the house of esau.
Every measure of the wicked to ooppress and profane the shabbat
will be returned upon the heads of the unfaithful who have not sought with due diligence.

The comfort of the holy spirit is a power beyond the reckoning of edom who desires to set walls and hedges of deceit.
luvu pin!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity