U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 03:04 PM

4,022 posts, read 970,658 times

Advertisements

so I have been trying to teach people history so that the church can better discern the ancient prophesies.
I have been literally years and years just taking apart Dan 7 which is the open scene of the end times.
and until we understand that one prophesy we cannot and will not figure out the end time scenarios.
such as REV 12 and many others and who that beast is . and all the powers that be at the end of times wars and such .

so I have lion-eagle all described in the native American thread of this Christian section. and what the heart is and such I have described all over these threads. and you can find into About Job's three daughters matrilineal families there ( the three horns replaced by the bragging mouth / this is all historical.. but coudl still be perfect predictions of stuff that will come or will return.. say after the resurrection of the dead.. you know Mohammid and Menes could come back to life right? and Hitler and Lennon and Mao and some bad Mothers.. and that is just the humans .. there could be stuff pre flood stuff and things come back too. and they may never be able to be described and no one would believe it until they are standing there in front of one such thing.. . which is the thought that has me worried worse.. especially for the children in that time . and what the situation which my heart cry\ies out for .

I have also Explained the beast with 10 horns and three are taken out and a bragging mouth of Islam replaces the three daughters od JObs family and their matrilineal seafareing kingdoms Job's 7 sons are what we call now the middle east.

Now physically all these things have happened to these lands and even the rocks cry out these truths so I have been very confused about who the bear really is and who the Leopard is. because so far no one has been very close to the historical truths of who these beasts are.... except maybe the bear.. is Russia..

I just asked the Lord a few days ago about who the leopard is.. and the answer I got is The snow leopard.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_l...pard_range.png

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...16045963356189

maybe if you can get the audio of https://www.instagram.com/oscartourpup/ is where my answer was.. AND YES THE LORD USES brett to tell me things sometimes.

so if we start with the ideas of tribes of peoples..( because peoples of this world still work in tribes and related family groups , no matter what the borders tell them to do..) and if cousin is going to war with so in so.. so will they also .. no matter what the line in the dirt tells them to do espcially under trama .

so WHO then is these tribes of Dan 7:6

After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

this is asia and india? islands? ... but which ones ?

and is it there now or is it happening soon?

NOW for the bear.. The bear sure looks like Russia... But I suspect that western usa and alaska might still be in contention for that bear also .
the CALifornia bear?
or the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_bear North America still has more bears than anyone.. so it can't be ruled out as being the west coast yet. I think we need to watch and see if California susceeds or soemething and or maybe takes over parts of canada alaska or even mexico.. and just the whole western coastlines. we need to watch this because a very large population in the west coast was russians and why it is so leftist and is nearly communistic even now.. all of washington state and Oregon was mostly russian fur traders and chinese railroad workers and . so this senario is very interesting.. espcially if Russia takes over the west coast of Canada Alaska and say Mexico or even Califronia does and then russia takes them , but three ribs? so just watch and pray.. maybe three ribs historically dosn't mean there still isn't three ribs in the end also..

and here it says three of the largest bear populations in the world are in North American and norther south america and lots in europe ....

The Eight (8) Bear Species of the World | Bear With Us

so here is the verses about the ten horned beast .. historicall this matches Menes and turkey and all of the middle EAST WHICIH BECAME THE BRAGGING MOUTH OF ISLAM. IT HAS NOW SPREAD AND MENEGEWI WARS ARE COMING BACK AGAIN. ESPECIALLY AFTER MENES AND MOHAMMID GETS RESSURRECTED.. MOMO WON'T LAST LONG WITH MENES AROUND THOUGH.

THE 4 th beast.. is easy .. it was historically acccurate in the taking of Jobs's family of nations being turned into islam.. but I still have a question as it related to the beast of REV 12,

Dan 7:19

Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

Dan 7:20

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Dan 7:21

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Dan 7:22

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Dan 7:23

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Dan 7:24

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Dan 7:25

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Dan 7:26

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Dan 7:27

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Dan 7:28

Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

SO ANOTHER QUESTION I HAVE IS THIS IS THE SAME BEAST AS REV 12 ?
Rev 12:3

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

7 CROWNS IS THREE LESS THAN THE TEN HEADS... so has THREE horns ALREADY BEEN DEVOURED thus proving historically speaking elements ? thus the last dragon/beast has to already have had that historical element ?

IS THIS SAME AS DAN 7 ? .... AND DAN JUST SO SHOCKED AT THE SIGHT AND THE ACTIONS THAT HE FORGOT TO MENTION 7 HEADS AND 10 HORNS... MAYBE HE WAS MOSTLY HAVING TROUBLES COUNTING ALL OF THAT STUFF GOING ON UP THERE,, lots of action .
SO I THINK IS ISLAM AND LEFTIST IN THIS WORLD HAVE RELEASED THAT BEAST INTO THE WORLD.. so I believe MENEGEWI WARS COMES AGAIN..

THEN WE GO BACK TO WHO IS THE LEPARD AND WHO IS THE BEAR.. BECAUSE THE BEAR AND IT'S ACTIONS STILL COUDL BE western NORTH AMERICA.. WHICH MIGHT MEAN LOTS OF TRAMA FOR THE WEST COAST OF NORTH AMERICA..
I SAY THAT BECAUSE I HAVE HAD DREAMS ABOUT STUFF HAPPENING ALL THE WAY UP TO ALASKA . BUT I AM NOT SURE WHAT WAS HAPPENING.. IT WAS JUST MAJOR STUFF. Major trama.

discuss or play with who you think these be that it has to fit historically true and future it has to be true.. because it is coming..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-14-2018 at 03:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2018, 03:51 PM

13,266 posts, read 4,233,174 times
Those ten represent the apostate ten tribes.

Daniel shows us what happens after Jesus comes and goes, people just don't want to believe it, but we are shown that 7 year covenant all over Revelation because in the middle of the week, the sacrifices are cut off from the Temple and YOU ARE the temple,'' Let the reader understand.''

People are born into believing in a lawless pagan Jesus, and if they begin walking with God to receive the spirit of Elijah, Elijah goes out to the Pagan Ahab and Jezebel IN EPHRAIM, and his walk is 42 months. Elijah is walking in Israel NOT JUDAH, the spirit of Elijah is to bring the Gentile back to Jerusalem with respect of the commandments of God. Specifically to Gentiles.

Just as Daniel prophesied, Gentiles converted to the religion of Babylon 100 years after Jesus came and they are worshipping the 8th whose head had been wounded by Jesus, but now is healed.

Old 01-14-2018, 03:55 PM

13,266 posts, read 4,233,174 times
I think

Adam
Noah
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah
Jesus

Then the 8th.

Old 01-15-2018, 07:02 AM

6,153 posts, read 1,500,623 times
Some of things ive read lead me to believe the BEAR is Russia and LEOPARD is Germany.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Some of things I've read lead me to believe the BEAR is Russia and LEOPARD is Germany.
do you remember why Germany is a leopard? I mean are leopards common in Germany? not that I know of.

I think these " these powers " and strongholds.. have to be truthing.. meaning true in all ways ..

like the USA is the eagle and a lion the first beast out of the sea.. you can google the topographical map of eastern usa.. and see for yourself Dan 7 written in the earth. and both of these animals of which are common sites here in most of the USA ( except in towns ) . Native American wear two feathers of a great eagle, for the two wings of a great eagle they will be given... (not really the men so much) but the women "wings" will be restored and will be given back to her and her system of inheritance /ancient ways. I think that prophecy was to the woman and to the clan's matrilineal system .

you can see the story in the earth with a topographical map of the eastern usa... it is written in the earth.
so even the dirt and the rock and thus all creation scream it and prophesy it ..
IT has historically been truthing at twice , at least two times by wars.... the Mengewi war and the coming Europeans if not the coming of Asians before them and who else before them like South Americans coming up to take and strip and destroy ... and then Dan7 eagle-lion , once it was truthing in a different way than war.. by the moon/Turtle island event/ Joshua long day event about 3000 years ago ( see serpent mound, and confirm with Whispering stones and Rhinie stones in europe ) .
I think there was wave after wave of people striping the eagle of her wings. so what is written in the earth IS and has been truthing.. and there may yet be wave after wave of natural events and to even atomic/ cosmic and such that might yet stripe it "clean dissolved" ( ISA 24 Isa 24:19
The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.) it again will happen. If before or after her wings are restored by divine protection in those events I do not know yet.

so does anyone know of leopards in germany? or was there historically any leopard pointing events?

because what nations or tribes these are that beast is an ongoing word and prophesy and it has to be truthing there like it is truthing and apparent here in our dirt and in our skies also.. thus over time and in time and yet also common at all levels. .
so for now the best and most faithful lead I have is the snow leopard. as all those nations are also Hot on Israel heels, and just itching to get into it with someone, dang just anyone. we all know war makes nations rich.. and they want stuff others have about now> they are also very much in need of oil and goods to come and try and take from Israel or anyone for that matter and have the manpower to do it.. and would .. and strip her of her and her daughter's wings also ( Israel she are the little doves and maybe storks and probably not the big eagles ) .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-15-2018 at 08:16 AM..

Old 01-15-2018, 09:05 AM

26,248 posts, read 13,915,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..xuipa View Post
do you remember why germany is a leopard? I mean are leopards common in germany? Not that i know of.

I think these " these powers " and strongholds.. Have to be truthing.. Meaning true in all ways ..

Like the usa is the eagle and a lion the first beast out of the sea.. You can google the topographical map of eastern usa.. And see for yourself dan 7 written in the earth. And both of these animals of which are common sites here in most of the usa ( except in towns ) . Native american wear two feathers of a great eagle, for the two wings of a great eagle they will be given... (not really the men so much) but the women "wings" will be restored and will be given back to her and her system of inheritance /ancient ways. I think that prophecy was to the woman and to the clan's matrilineal system .

You can see the story in the earth with a topographical map of the eastern usa... It is written in the earth.
So even the dirt and the rock and thus all creation scream it and prophesy it ..
It has historically been truthing at twice , at least two times by wars.... The mengewi war and the coming europeans if not the coming of asians before them and who else before them like south americans coming up to take and strip and destroy ... And then dan7 eagle-lion , once it was truthing in a different way than war.. By the moon/turtle island event/ joshua long day event about 3000 years ago ( see serpent mound, and confirm with whispering stones and rhinie stones in europe ) .
I think there was wave after wave of people striping the eagle of her wings. So what is written in the earth is and has been truthing.. And there may yet be wave after wave of natural events and to even atomic/ cosmic and such that might yet stripe it "clean dissolved" ( isa 24 isa 24:19
the earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.) it again will happen. If before or after her wings are restored by divine protection in those events i do not know yet.

So does anyone know of leopards in germany? Or was there historically any leopard pointing events?

Because what nations or tribes these are that beast is an ongoing word and prophesy and it has to be truthing there like it is truthing and apparent here in our dirt and in our skies also.. Thus over time and in time and yet also common at all levels. .
So for now the best and most faithful lead i have is the snow leopard. As all those nations are also hot on israel heels, and just itching to get into it with someone, dang just anyone. We all know war makes nations rich.. And they want stuff others have about now> they are also very much in need of oil and goods to come and try and take from israel or anyone for that matter and have the manpower to do it.. And would .. And strip her of her and her daughter's wings also ( israel she are the little doves and maybe storks and probably not the big eagles ) .
😳...🙄...

Old 01-15-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Some of things ive read lead me to believe the BEAR is Russia and LEOPARD is Germany.
Bear is the Kingdom of Persia...

Leopard is the Kingdom of Antiochus...

Old 01-15-2018, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
��...��...
actually I'm glad you think so ..

Persians so well known for their bears.. and darn those darn greek leopards keep getting in everyone's way.....

ps ////
The leopard occurs in a wide range in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Asia and is listed as Vulnerable on the IUCN Red List because leopard populations are threatened by habitat .. 4 nations in combination of tribes and clans and peoples... is in one of these places .. because it had\s to be a worldwide power that comes from the SEA and has been known to be world wide in time and creation .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopar...tribution2.gif
and snow leopards I already linked it . so it has ot be one of these places and world powers historically and at the end.

so No it aint greece.. greeks might like leopards but they are Not the stronghold spiritually or physically of leopards much less 4 headed 4 winged leopards..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-15-2018 at 09:45 AM..

Old 01-15-2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
��...��...
so I see you are trolling for the Christians and how we misrepresent your bible or your Torah again? please go to the Jewish section and please stay there. because this has squat to do with your religion yet you had to comment and roll your baby blues.. .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-15-2018 at 09:44 AM..

Old 01-15-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
actually I'm glad you think so ..

Persians so well known for their bears.. and darn those darn greek leopards keep getting in everyone's way.....

ps ////
The leopard occurs in a wide range in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Asia and is listed as Vulnerable on the IUCN Red List because leopard populations are threatened by habitat .. 4 nations in combination of tribes and clans and peoples... is in one of these places .. because it had\s to be a worldwide power that comes from the SEA and has been known to be world wide in time and creation .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopar...tribution2.gif
and snow leopards I already linked it . so it has ot be one of these places and world powers historically and at the end.

so No it aint greece.. greeks might like leopards but they are Not the stronghold spiritually or physically of leopards much less 4 headed 4 winged leopards..
You really have no clue...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity