U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 03:04 AM

1,528 posts, read 433,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Would this be considered a resurrection or a re-incarnation?

But yeah... I don't post as much here either.
I'm still on my first incarnation as far as I can recall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:16 PM

45,220 posts, read 45,433,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Thank you, Age-enduring for inquiring about me. It feels unusual to have anyone notice I'm missing. I haven't been reading the threads, otherwise, I'd have known Jerwade had been posting. Hi Jerwade! Love to you and your children and grandchildren! Oh, and Happy New Year Everybody! We can hope for a good year at least.

I stay very busy with my grandson Robin who is three. And my daughter (his mom) who also lives with me. She is studying to be a surgeon's assistant so she needs a lot of help looking after him. I also work from home (have two Etsy shops) and love to garden. My point being, I don't have that much time to post on-line.

I do feel that the thing we should be doing is encouraging each other to do good and love one another rather than arguing about doctrines. Life is short --- tick, tock, tick, tock . . . . I want to use my time wisely.
^I hear you. I've been here much less myself, same reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity