U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 04:46 PM

2,012 posts, read 583,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Coffee, anyone?
Yes, please!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2018, 04:48 PM

7,997 posts, read 2,635,198 times
Quote:
Coffee, anyone?
Hmmm,

Depends on the water.

Old 01-19-2018, 04:50 PM

4,930 posts, read 1,574,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Will one of you please make a note on your calendar to look this up on July 5 and see what excuse is given for the world to continue to exist?
He will have come so the prediction will be correct. It's just that it was done in the "spiritual realm" so it will not be visible to the naked eye but only the eyes of faith. Been there, done that, got the book bag.

Old 01-19-2018, 05:32 PM

12,796 posts, read 4,060,989 times
Heck, I would just like to see a scripture of a rapture.

It is very surprising to see a bunch of Gentiles speaking about Jewish things and their expectation about a harvest they haven't a clue of. What is going to happen on Rosh Hashanah again? What? You say you are the bride of Christ, '' What day is the wedding and the wedding feast appointed for?'' After the consummation and the wedding feast, what day is your child going to be born again, and what day is appointed for his circumcision?

Rapture?

Let us see, some of the brides of Christ thinks that for some reason that they will be raptured when their bridegroom comes? Is that about right? What was that date again and what is the day called?

Did you hear the call of the bridegroom to come forth O bride? What is the name of your extra vessel, and tell me, just how much oil did you purchase O wise One, and Tell me, where shall I also buy oil, but first tell me where I will find an extra vessel when you tell me where to buy the oil, '' BEHOLD, They Bridegroom cometh, Go out and meet him O bride.''

''You say what?''

You don't have an extra vessel, you didn't purchase oil? Then how will you see your way to the bridal chamber in order to consummate the marriage? You are the bride of Christ huh? People talking about the day of division.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:25 PM

25,911 posts, read 13,687,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I was referring to the second coming of Christ,

Matthew 24.44..

43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.

To me this is saying general worldly conditions will not look like the end is near.
Id like to know where it implies a second coming in the Torah...

Old 01-20-2018, 04:33 AM

2,456 posts, read 683,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
According to my in-laws, we'll see a "National Sunday Law" first.
I assume they are Seventh Day Adventists.

Old 01-20-2018, 04:37 AM

2,456 posts, read 683,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Why rant and vent? Why not just ignore them, like any other fools? We can't control people, and can't make people start using their brains, but we can control ourselves and unnecessary frustrations.
Good advice.

Old 01-20-2018, 04:40 AM

7,112 posts, read 2,813,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
According to my in-laws, we'll see a "National Sunday Law" first.
I know the evangelicals are pulling Trumps strings but if we have a Sunday Law we wont be any better than the Middle East with their sharia law. It will amount to the same crazy right wing crap. Biggest hypocrites will be the people who side with this crazy law. Whats wrong with the right wing????

Old 01-20-2018, 05:06 AM

442 posts, read 112,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
He will have come so the prediction will be correct. It's just that it was done in the "spiritual realm" so it will not be visible to the naked eye but only the eyes of faith. Been there, done that, got the book bag.
The spirit of Ama said that whether we are alive or dead, when Jesus comes physically everyone will see Him. And that will be Judgment Day. That is still a long time yet. A thousand years has to happen yet (Revelation 20:4).

Old 01-20-2018, 06:45 AM

20,388 posts, read 22,476,335 times
Quote:
Coffee, anyone?
Would you lile that super-size?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or