Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2018, 09:18 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The bible is clear--it is in heaven.
So when you boldy approach it how you are beckoned to, what form of transportation do you arrive in heaven with ?.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2018, 10:12 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
My question to you was...... Where is the throne of Grace that the scriptures beckon you to boldly approach?, i

This is done on one single day of the year, on Yom Kippur you approach the throne of grace IF you are Israel, if you don't accept the worship system of the God of Israel, you will never be allowed to enter into the Holy place to stand before the throne of grace.

Every year a person's name is called out on Rosh Hashanah and he is either sealed or not, and the only way to get sealed is to keep the feasts of Jesus, and once you are sealed, your name is written in the lamb's book of life, and you may approach the throne of grace on Yom Kippur.

On that day, All Gentiles, and all Gentile nations are judged how they treated Israel. A Gentile has all the right in the world to become Israel when they convert to the ways of the God of Israel.

Old 05-01-2018, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
This is done on one single day of the year,
That all depends ...... Don't be like a fundy and think it's at a future date or some Jew suffering under the law

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.

is there a life outside of his presence ?

Was David asking too much here ?

Old 05-01-2018, 11:58 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times
Quote:
So when you boldy approach it how you are beckoned to, what form of transportation do you arrive in heaven with ?.

The bible doesn't say one has to be in heaven to let Gods throne rule their lives.

Old 05-01-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The bible doesn't say one has to be in heaven to let Gods throne rule their lives.
Then the throne of grace is here then ?.

Old 05-01-2018, 12:42 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
Then the throne of grace is here then ?.
Then, let us approach the throne of grace with confidence in the here and now.

Old 05-01-2018, 02:00 PM

I don't believe God came and then thought the hell with this i'm out of here...... It was man who decided to pack up thinking he could escape the presence of God, not knowing wherever he goes, God goes with him. Don't worry he sees you naked and took care of it.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
I don't believe God came and then thought the hell with this i'm out of here...... It was man who decided to pack up thinking he could escape the presence of God, not knowing wherever he goes, God goes with him. Don't worry he sees you naked and took care of it.
He saw our nakedness and clothed us with his Spirit.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:08 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
That all depends ...... Don't be like a fundy and think it's at a future date or some Jew suffering under the law

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.

is there a life outside of his presence ?

Was David asking too much here ?
It wasn't my opinion pcamps, it is my religion, and I know what I worship. You only come to the throne of grace on one single day of the year, and THE ONLY REASON this is said is because that veil was rent in two from top to bottom giving access to a Gentile who wanted to join Israel.

There was an absolutely huge sign standing in the court of Gentiles by the Temple that read,'' NO GENTILE PAST THIS POINT.''

There was no entrance for the Gentile to walk into the Holy place where he would stand before the throne of grace, standing right in front of that veil that was ripped.

NOW, the Gentile was given access to the throne of grace for their sins to be wiped away, and THIS is only done of Yom Kippur.

God didn't do away with gentile and Jew, he made a way where the Gentile is to BECOME ONE WITH THE JEW IN THE SAME RELIGION. The Gentiles converted to Judaism and they were extremely zealous to become Israel now that they had a chance to enter the temple as Only Israel is allowed, the Gentile BECAME ISRAEL, and now they could approach the throne of grace to have their sins wiped away on Yom Kippur.

All the Gentile has to do is to reject other gods and the ways of other gods and then to accept the ways of the God of Israel, THEY BECAME ISRAEL.

For a brief moment in history, Gentiles were becoming Israel, but this is no longer true, and it hasn't been true for 2000 years.

The Gentile abandoned and separated from the Jew, remember?

Old 05-01-2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Gentile abandoned and separated from the Jew, remember?
Religion is responsible for creating division and separation.
Thus, I separated myself from religion, preferring relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity