Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 05:38 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,242,631 times

Advertisements

Abstract and Concrete Concepts, the G243 allos or the "FORM" of God.

2 or 1 or 3 persons?

answer 1 person, that is a numerically 2 of himself, who is indivisible.

Abstract (FORM) is, Spirit that was made/shared in concrete (FORM) as a man. hence one have the Spirit, Father, and the MAN Son. Father and Son which is ONE person.

supportive scripture,

Spirit, Father, Abstract
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, (Spirit, Father) thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

Man, Son, Concrete
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, (Spirit, Son) and was made in the likeness of men:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 05:42 PM

The True and Faithful "WITNESS"

Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"

From Revelation Chapter 1 and verse 5 here we see the Lord Jesus the Christ is the faithful witness. and from previous post we know that the Lord Jesus is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. all the letters to the 7 churches are addressed by the Lord Jesus himself, but ends this way, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches".

it is the Spirit speaking, but it's the Son who is the Spirit that is speaking. now,

Revelation 3:14 "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God”

here we see the FAITHFUL WITNESS, Jesus the Christ the Son, the Spirit. but is this the Same Spirit of the OT?, lets see.

Jeremiah 42:5 "Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which the LORD thy God shall send thee to us".

the same "True and Faithful Witness" then and now, the same Spirit, the LORD.

there we have all the titles, Father, and Son who is the Holy Spirit, shared in flesh.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:52 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
as a teacher. Because understand that you yourself are not teachable -

I am not sure that he isn't a robot, maybe an ai programmed to think and talk without listening.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:07 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
The True and Faithful "WITNESS"

Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"

From Revelation Chapter 1 and verse 5 here we see the Lord Jesus the Christ is the faithful witness. and from previous post we know that the Lord Jesus is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. all the letters to the 7 churches are addressed by the Lord Jesus himself, but ends this way, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches".

it is the Spirit speaking, but it's the Son who is the Spirit that is speaking. now,

Revelation 3:14 "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God”

here we see the FAITHFUL WITNESS, Jesus the Christ the Son, the Spirit. but is this the Same Spirit of the OT?, lets see.

Jeremiah 42:5 "Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which the LORD thy God shall send thee to us".

the same "True and Faithful Witness" then and now, the same Spirit, the LORD.

there we have all the titles, Father, and Son who is the Holy Spirit, shared in flesh.

Yeah, what does Revelation two and three say about the people who claim to be Jews but are not Jews?

Old 06-13-2018, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yeah, what does Revelation two and three say about the people who claim to be Jews but are not Jews?
is that Revelation 3:9?

Old 06-15-2018, 07:09 AM

Diversified Oneness of God, "The Government of God”

"The “King

Psalms 47:7 "For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

Psalms 47:8 "God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

Zechariah 14:9 "And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one".
Note: the prophet Zechariah just drop us a hint on "diversity". if one did not see it, Oh well.

Psalms 145:13 "Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

Here the scriptures are speaking of the Kingdom of God, where nations reside, not individual nations of kings, no, the Kingdom King, meaning as said in the scriptures over the whole earth, (see Psalms 47:7 above). . also the scriptures states that God, the LORD (all caps) is the “King”. the scriptures are clear as God the LORD is King of the whole Earth.

now, let's confirm this,
Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Here it appears that we have a “Lord” and “his” Christ. It sound like the Lord and the Christ is ruling, don’t it? Well no, because the scripture said at the end, “ he shall reign for ever and ever”. he is singular designation. But lets see if this is true. throw back to Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".
bingo the same person. Just as John 1:1 said, "with" God. but let's see it clearly in scripture,

1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ. (STOP, what did Rev 11:15 say? “our Lord”, and here in 1 Timothy 6:14 the apostle said the same thing, “until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ”. wait, hold it, stop the press. Did not Revelation 11:15 say, “our Lord, and of his Christ?”…… the Lord and the Christ is the SAME PERSON. But is he “everlasting” as his Kingdom is, as well as the LORD in Psalms 145:13 as it above states? Let’s continue and see,

1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords" Hold it, there is that ONE "LORD"
who "his name one" as Zechariah 14:9 states. and that ONE NAME is "JESUS", but let's continue,

1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen”.

Here in 1 Timothy 6:16, Jesus the Christ, he’s the “ONLY” one with immortality, (STOP, he’s the ONLY ONE WITH IMMORTALITY?)

If he, the Lord who is Christ, JESUS, is the only one with immortality, and he's supposed to be a separate person from the “Father” whom many calls the LORD, and that’s all caps in LORD, where is the Father immortality then?, or where is the Father's "for ever ..... ness?" … well. news flash, SAME PERSON, ... SAME PERSON.

It’s the SAME PERSON. Else justify the Christ, the Lord Jesus as the only one with immortality, well..... one do know what immortality means right, the ability to live forever; eternal life.

For the Lord is the LORD in Flesh, for the LORD, all caps is the Father, and the Lord who is Christ is the Son who is “GOD” , this is the ONE LORD who's name is ONE, that the prophet Zechariah prophesied about.

My God, Diversity is all over the bible, but hidden to the eye that seek him not.

PCY.

Old 06-16-2018, 06:29 AM

“Who sits on David Throne?”

The Diversified Oneness "of" God.

We know that it is the Lord Jesus who is the King, see post #246 above. now we will see exactly who is this King that sits on the throne .... David's throne.

Old Testament,

Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne”.

Here clearly, it’s the LORD … all caps, that said he will sit on David throne, and he tells us how he’s going to do it. "Of the fruit of David body", meaning, the “OFFSPRING” of David. the virgin Mary who is of the House of David, she gave live birth to the Child, (flesh and bone) that the son dwelt in. And here it is, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”.

The term OFFSPRING is G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin. (as in Kinsman redeemer).
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

Abstract or concrete, and the KJV can translate this word as “diversity”. the word I used to describe the oneness of God in flesh. Remember, it's the LORD, all caps, who said that he will sit on David Throne, HOW? Of the FRUIT.... the OFFSPRING of David body, which was Mary the virgin. This was prophesies of Isaiah also.

Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this”.

WHO IS THIS “SITTING” ON DAVID THRONE?. well according to Psalms 132:11 above, it’s the LORD all cap who shall sit on David Throne. But in Isaiah 9:7 it’s the Lord, (David's offspring) who sits on David Throne. Let’s make sure, one verse up. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

That’s the Son, David OFFSPRING. the one who will sit on David throne. and the Government is on his shoulders, and his NAME? Remember what Zechariah the prophet said in 14:9 "And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

His NAME ONE?, let’s see this ONE NAME. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace”., ONE NAME.

Wonderful, miracle worker. Supportive scripture, John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
John 12:38 "That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

Counsellor, one who gives counsel, a comfort, a COMFORTER. Supportive scripture, Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him”. the term consolation gives it away, it means, G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty

One who gives comfort, a “COMFORTER”. supportive scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever”. question, "Why is there is a need for "another" comforter?". because The comforter, came in flesh, and now he's returning back to heaven with a body. so now the people are without a comforter, hence the prayer for "ANOTHER". and the Lord Jesus said that they know the coming comforter, listen. John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. MY GOD how plain can one get. 1. he dwellth with you, the Lord Jesus was right then dwelling with them. 2. shall be IN you. HOW? by Spirit, Jesus will dwell IN them now. he makes it very, very, plain, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you". who's coming? .... "I" JESUS himself in Spirit. my, my, my. oh well...

The mighty God, must I say? … yes the LORD, in flesh. That’s the fulfillment of Psalms 132:11

The everlasting Father, again, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”.
NOW, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL THOSE WHO SAY JESUS HAVE A GOD. well if he's "EQUAL WITH" how can he be over him? if I'm equal "with" you then you're neither above or beneath me. see John 1:1 said "with" God, HOW? next to him or in power? part d of John 1:1 answer it, " and the Word was God". THE SAME ONE. LET'S CONFIRM THIS, Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom”. O God?, yes the definite article is used. Yes, .. meaning the LORD, the Father, the Everlasting ONE, the Spirit who is Holy. if one cannot see it by now... Oh well.

The Prince of Peace, Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed”. Daniel 9:25 "Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Luke 2:12 "And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
Luke 2:13 "And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Luke 2:14 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men”.

YES, this one NAME, “and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace”. all these names are of the “ONE” NAME, and his personal NAME is “JESUS”, the one who sits on David throne.

PCY

Old 06-17-2018, 04:00 PM

God is "ONE" Person

“MY” GOD

Revelation 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God".

this is ONE person. he, his are single designations, now,

Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name".

I is a single designation, and "my" means, belonging to or associated with the speaker.

WHO is Speaking? that's right the Lord Jesus. according to dictionary.com MY means, a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective.

diversity is everywhere in the scriptures.

Old 06-18-2018, 12:27 PM

Revelation Chapter 5, The Lamb of God is the Lamb Glorified.

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth".

the Lamb "of" God the Outward man, the Son of God which was slain, (the natural man), that outward man exist no more. it has been swallowed up in victory. it is the resurrected man, the NEW man that now stands, who is the LAMB.

this slaying on the cross obligated the Spirit, (without flesh) the tile holder Father, to forsake the Son, the diversified inward man, in order to Glorify the Outward man, (to resurrect the outward man, the body), the Son of God. God the Spirit must have a clean house to dwell in.

only the title, "Son of God" is retain because of his identity to the human race. he is the new MAN, the Last Adam, the Glorified God in his own TEMPLE, the life giving Spirit. supportive scripture, Luke 9:26 "For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels".

so our Lord have two glories, yes two hence the beauty of Diversity.

A. Glory 1. Spirit of Christ = the Spirit in diversity with the glorified body, his identity is found in the title, the Son of God. supportive scripture, Revelation 2:18 "And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;"

B. Glory 2. Spirit of God = the Spirit that is the source of his diversity, (without a body). his identity is found in the title, title, Son of Man, which is the Lamb, who is God, (without Flesh), which is the Father's glory.

and this glory, the Spirit of God is sent forth into all the earth, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth".

this is confirmed in John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".

and this coming of the Lord Jesus in Spirit Glory as the Son of Man was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost.

supportive scripture,
1. Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom". THIS IS THE FIRST RETURN OF THE LORD JESUS, BEING MANIFESTED, BUT NOT IN APPEARANCE.

so Revelation Chapter 5, reveals the diversity of God in and out of GLORIFIED FLESH.

he who sits on the throne is he who was slain, and now standeth. the same one, only diversified.

PCY

Old 06-19-2018, 06:56 AM

JESUS is the Father "Shared" in flesh as the Son.

The SAME person who is Spirit, (John 4:24a), is the Same person in flesh (John 1:14).

The Book of John,
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Ok, All things … right, All things was MADE by him, the word. Scripture, Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth”.
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Hold on, I thought the scripture said, "Let us" if it's us, why then is God referred to himself as "his", "he", and his "OWN IMAGE". he and his are single designations. read those two verses again.

Here in Genesis Genesis 1:26, if anyone say Jesus is not God then they Lie, for HE “MADE” all things including MAN. and it was one Person who made man.

Well someone might say God made all thing “by” his son Jesus Christ. Ok let’s put that lie to an end.

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself"

he didn't make all thing "by" or "through" anyone, he did it himself.

It is the LORD, all caps that “maketh all thing”, and John 1:3 said, “All things were made by him”. and the him is JESUS, the WORD as referred to.

Now, is John telling us that the Maker of all things is the “LORD” who is JESUS? Yes, John 1:1c and the Word (JESUS) was God.

Well Now, Isaiah 44:24, John 1:1c, and John 1:3 just eliminated any Father and Son as separate Persons. READ THOSE AGAIN.

For if the Word, who is JESUS, and many say God is the Father, then John 1:1c is either true or a lie. I’m going with God word that it is TRUE.

Knowing that, this information just destroyed the John 17:3 lie that JESUS is not the Father in flesh. For, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us”.

now if there is any doubt that the God who is with us is not the Father in flesh, just ask yourself who made all things. and when you do read Isaiah 44:24 and Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth (Genesis 1:1) by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, (Proverbs 8:22), and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion".

AMEN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity