Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 12:58 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times

Advertisements

JESUS is God, Old Testament,

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".

the First and the Last? let's look at this in new light.

instead of First, "ROOT", instead of Last, "OFFSPRING"

Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

I am is a single designation to each.

I Am the "ROOT", one person, (Spirit, before David). I Am the "OFFSPRING", one Person, (spirit, after David).

do we have two "Separate" PERSONS here NO, but do we have two individuals? YES. how can that be.

scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

That "ALSO" there, that adverb tells it all. two individuals who are the SAME PERSON.

the answer....... "SHARE".

PCY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2018, 05:26 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Clueless? ............ in Seattle? or in none believing Jew?

this is the classic None believer answer to the TRUTH. just stick your head in the sand, hoping it will go away.

in another classic response... nope..... lol.

the truth is not going anywhere. Heaven and earth might, but not the truth. so get your heads out of the sand and face the truth.

"JESUS IS GOD DIVERSIFIED IN FLESH". meaning he's "Lord" and "God"

Jesus is God.

since we know without a doubt that the Lord Jesus is God by process of elimination by the scriptures. who is he?

Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him".

The ARM of the LORD is a "him?". is not God's own ARM is him? yes. but how can his own ARM be ANOTHER of HIMSELF? Good question. the Answer come from the OT as well as the NT.

the Old Testament, the term for "God" is,

H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

definition #3. says that God is a plurality of himself. a plurality means more than "ONE" but God is ONE.
question time: "how can God be a plurality of himself when he clearly says there in no one else". supported scripture. Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any".

if there is no other beside him how can he be a plurality of himself?

the answer is clarified in the New Testament Greek term according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, G243 Allos. which states, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort

a numerical difference is the same as the plurality in H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym. but G243 allos goes on to certify what, and WHO the plurality in H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym.

G243 Allos also states that this numerical difference is the SAME "SORT". what does sort mean?

dictionary.com SORT: 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature:

2. character, quality, or nature:

3. an example of something that is undistinguished or barely adequate:

4. manner, fashion, or way:

Looking at definition #1. this numerical difference, this plurality, is of the SAME Kind, as in the GOD KIND, and it's only ONE GOD.

this numerical difference, this plurality, is of the SAME, as in the SAME class, as in the GOD class, and again it's only ONE GOD

this numerical difference, this plurality, is of the SAME, as in the SAME group, as in the GOD group, again it's only ONE GOD

so the term G243 "Another" is God himself in flesh. the another of himself "shared" in flesh.

how do we know that he is the "SHARE" of God in Flesh? the answer, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

the term "form" here is, according to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

according to definition #2. the Lord Jesus nature is Spirit before he took on the "form" of flesh as a man in the next verse, #7.

now we know that the Lord Jesus is another of God in NATURE, meaning Spirit, a plurality of himself, TWO. but the question still to begs to be answered, "is he a "separate" person as (this numerical difference, or plurality) from the Father, or what?". good question,

the answer is NO. ok, if NO, then what is he then with the Father? the answer, the "EQUAL SHARE". can you prove this by scripture? yes

the term "form" here in Philippians 2:6 gives us the answer as to his numerical difference and plurality.

it is found in the root of G3444 μορφή morphe, which is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. examine the definition G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') above.

by researching out the root of G3444 μορφή morphe, which is G3313 μέρος meros this word tells us exactly what the Lord JESUS is. let's look at the definition.

According to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
2. a part.
3. (as an adverb) partly, in part.
4. (as a participle) participating (i.e. the act of taking part in).
5. a piece (i.e. a limited portion).
6. (of location) a district.
7. (of livelihood) an occupation (i.e. as ones' portion in life).
8. a portion in Jesus (see John 13:8).
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
KJV: behalf, course, coast, craft, particular (+ -ly), part (+ -ly), piece, portion, respect, side, some sort(-what)

definition #1. gives us the answer. "portion". what's another word for the portion? the answer, "the SHARE".

the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL "SHARE" of God, just like Philippians 2:6 states.

this is the difference between Diversified Oneness and Trinitarians,

SHARE vs SEPARATION. not two or three persons but one person shared.

when one learns the scriptures and understand that he is a plurality of himself, then one will see the truth in the scriptures.

this is not Modalism, nor Sabellianism which I been accused of. but think about this. the trinity is nothing but Modalism in reverse. THINK ABOUT IT.

This is the second time I have placed "diversified Oneness" on the table. so feel free to examine it. test it against the scriptures.

PCY
Still clueless...In Mobile...

Old 04-17-2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
GINOLJC, to all

@Richard, do you know who sang this song. "Tutti Fruitti".... (smile). hint. Little..... your name here.

Now down to business. Did you (a). Read my last post? if so why didn't you understand it?.
(b). if you read it, you would have understood it. ...... unless you have no knowledge of scriptures and bible dictionaries definitions so which one is it?.

maybe there's a (c). need help to understand.........

Just ask, help is only a short distance away.

remember my motto, "Where there is knowledge, stay not ignorant".

PCY

Old 04-18-2018, 05:58 AM

Quote:
(Smile), Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

equal with God?

Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Isaiah 46:9 "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

NOTE: for all those who say the Lord Jesus has a God when he says" My God and your God". listen up,
Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me".

and we know from the process of elimination by the scriptures that Jesus is God. either one has a contradiction of the scriptures or someone is lying or we have a confirmation of Diversified Oneness.

as said I'm a betting man and I put my money on Diversified Oneness.

only a fool will bet on Jesus has a God...

but examine the scriptures above. make choice your decision.

PCY.

Old 04-19-2018, 12:26 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
(Smile), Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

equal with God?

Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Isaiah 46:9 "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

NOTE: for all those who say the Lord Jesus has a God when he says" My God and your God". listen up,
Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me".

and we know from the process of elimination by the scriptures that Jesus is God. either one has a contradiction of the scriptures or someone is lying or we have a confirmation of Diversified Oneness.

as said I'm a betting man and I put my money on Diversified Oneness.

only a fool will bet on Jesus has a God...

but examine the scriptures above. make choice your decision.

PCY.

Old 04-19-2018, 05:40 AM

Quote:
GINOLJC, to all. @Richard.

If I'm clueless about the Lord God and Diversified Oneness, clue me in then.

PCY

Old 04-19-2018, 12:12 PM

23,153 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
ok, I have a couple of question,

#1. "How was the bride taken from the body of Jesus?".

#2. "the 7 day honeymoon, it's consummation, it's wedding feast".
did he not say that for the righteous sake that he would cut those days short,

where is the passage of scripture that states other people filled the house of God and called themselves new Israel?

please show passage for this Gentil rejection.

scripture on this.

thanks in advance.

PCY
I am just quoting history.

Jeroboam's Idolatry ~ The ten tribes were wiped out because they accepted Jeroboam's idolatry and paganism he adopted, and these are Christmas and Easter. Jeroboam was the very first king of Israel/NOT JUDAH.

The ten tribes called the Torah a strange thing and they willingly became Gentiles except for 7000 men. Elijah thought he was the only one in Jeroboam's kingdom that hadn't become a pagan, but God told Elijah about those 7000, and Paul explains those 7000 in Romans SHOWING that he himself was of their numbers, and so were all the disciples.

1 Kings 12
25Then Jeroboam built Shechem in mount Ephraim, and dwelt therein; and went out from thence, and built Penuel. 26And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David: 27If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah. 28Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 29And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan. 30And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan. 31And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi. 32And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made. 33So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Bethel the fifteenth day of the eighth month, even in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense.

For 300 years the ten tribes practiced paganism in keeping Christmas{Saturnalia} and Easter until they literally became Gentiles because of it, and so God wiped out their kingdom in the same place he says,'' BUT I WILL NEVER ABANDON JUDAH, AS LONG AS THE EARTH, MOON AND SUN ARE HERE, SO TOO ARE JUDAH MINE.''

Hosea 1 shows their ending, but Hosea 2 comes back and says that AS GENTILES God would one day call them back on the day of Jezreel, where those lost Gentiles living in the land of the ten tribes would see a great light as they had sat in darkness for 700 years, and then they see Jesus.

Isaiah 9

Unto Us a Child is Born
(Matthew 4:12-17; Mark 1:14-15; Luke 4:14-15)

1Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her {The house of Israel/NOT JUDAH}vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali{House of Israel/NOT JUDAH}, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.{House of Israel known as Ephraim}

2The people{House of Ephraim} that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

{Jesus didn't come for Judah, Jesus came looking for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, NOT JUDAH}

3Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
4For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.
5For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.
6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

The Ten tribes IS the land of Joseph, the land of Ephraim, the land of Naphtali and Zebulun, Galilee of the nations, the house of Israel, the kingdom of Israel, and called ,'' The Kingdom of Ephraim.''

Messiah ONLY brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah, and Ephraim had been lost for 700 years until he shows up in the land of Joseph offering a promised betrothal to those Gentiles to come and marry a Jew, to become as one people with Jews as Ephraim must be found and added to Judah.

Paul says,'' EVEN US, Not of the Jew only......Romans 9

John the Baptist was sent out because of the promised betrothal to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and he was to prepare them just as Elijah was to prepare him, but he failed where Elisha excels. Elisha went out to live with those Gentiles to teach them to become Jews.

Now John would prepare Gentiles to come and marry a Jew under the promise given to the ten lost tribes called,'' Ephraim.''

Just after God said they are ended, and he said,'' YOU are not my people/Gentiles and I will not be your God,'' he turns around and says that he will seed those ten tribes into all nations, and then when they return, it will be as the sands of the seas, and this is why Revelation shows you this name. ''The sands of the seas,'' just another name for Ephraim.

That Messiah would show up in the land of darkness betrothing himself to Gentiles in order to fill the void in Ephraim and those Gentiles would outnumber Jews by a thousand times, as the sands of the seas, they came marrying Judah converting to the same religion as Jews.

Hosea 2
God's Mercy to Israel ~ The ten tribes of Ephraim/nothing to do with Jews.
14Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.
15And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
16And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.
17For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

18And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
21And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
22And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
23And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Paul explains this in Romans saying,'' NOT MY PEOPLE,,'' become,'' The sons of the living God.''

For thousands of years the wedding was practiced, for thousands of years the blood and the water spilled out over the sacrifice and when the blood and water touched the ground, the people would shout,'' SAVE NOW,''

They had went out to gather the water, the wine, and the tress in 3 great processions led by priests where everyone was shouting in Joy. The trees would have sounded like a wind storm being brought into the temple. Upon the alter were two bowls for pouring the wine and the water, and both these bowls had holes at the bottom and it was quite a deal. The congregation circled the alter 7 times as a bride does with her bridegroom in a marriage procession.

That water and wine ARE THE TWO WITNESSES, These were literally taken from the body of Jesus when his side was pierced and from HIS OWN BODY came the two witnesses. The blood, and the water.

In a Jewish marriage, the friend of the bridegroom would have went in to gather the sheets to brings them out of the marriage chamber for all to see the water and the blood as two legal witnesses to a consummation and that is exactly what we witnessed when the blood and water hit the earth and Jesus let out a yell. that veil was ripped from top to bottom PROVING a consummation because Jesus ALSO came in the flesh, and all flesh is a house, a female that is indwelled by a male spirit. Jesus came as the perfect submissive virgin where he raised his own son, and he was planted as all men are planted and he was the first seed to be born as the first son born into a kingdom of many sons to follow.

That Temple is built in the design of human anatomy and that of a women, that veil is the wall of separation inside a pure virgin and that ark is a uterus with it's wings touching each wall as a uterus does, it looks just like a ram.

Those priests come once a year clothed to represent a circumcised phallus with pomegranites hanging at the bottom of their garment and their job was to get that temple pregnant, but they never could, 24 ribs elders divided in 3 sections BECAUSE we have 24 ribs in 3 sections. floating ribs, false ribs and true ribs, and these are also divided by two where Jesus came to take two men and make them one. 12 ribs for 12 tribes, and 12 ribs for 12 apostles. Kingdom against kingdom, each eye devoted to it's own kingdom, and the flesh fights against the spirit.

When those ten tribes were ended and taken into the nations, The king of Assyria brought people from Egypt and Babylon, and placed them into the same house as the ten lost tribes, and these people became known as the Samaritans.

For 700 years those Samaritans claimed to not only be the New Israel, they claimed to be the one and only TRUE Israel.

The woman at that well was lying, Jacob was not her father, she was not Israel, she was just claiming to be of Israel.'

WHY?

Israel's Cities Resettled by Foreigners ~ The taking away of one Israel to ADDING A NEW ISRAEL!
…26So they spoke to the king of Assyria, saying, "The nations whom you have carried away into exile in the cities of Samaria do not know the custom of the god of the land; so he has sent lions among them, and behold, they kill them because they do not know the custom of the god of the land." 27Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying,"Takethereoneof the priestswhomyou carriedawayinto exileand let him goand livethere;and let him teachthem the customof the godof the land." 28So one of the priests whom they had carried away into exile from Samaria came and lived at Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.…

For 700 years these supposed people of THE NEW ISRAEL not only claimed to be the new Israel as Christianity does, they claim to be the one and only true Israel and they were a thorn in the side of Jews for 700 years before Christ came to actually offer them a betrothal that would really MAKE them Israel, and this has always been the point, to make them all one people, but now God has found a way to put the sons of Esau and the sons of Ishmael in the houses of Israel to become one with Judah.

But those Samaritans because FAMOUSLY the worst enemy of all Jews. That story about the good Samaritan isn't about one person helping another, it is about a 700 year hate that went on between those Jews and those supposed, '' NEW ISRAELIS.''

This is why there was so much hate between them. No matter WHO God puts next to his people, they stay divided, and the Samaritans were completely ruined when that one priest from Israel was brought back, because they one priest taught those people to keep Easter instead of Passover, and they taught them to keep the Saturnalia instead of Sukkot, and THEY ALSO WAITED ON A MESSIAH.

They had been living with Judah, next to Judah for 700 years, but they were not married to become one with Judah until Jesus shows up on the scene offering them a legal betrothal.

The coming of Jesus was the 7th time God tried to arrange a marriage that would not end in divorce. Jesus came looking for the lost sheep of the house of Israel/NOT JEWS. There were 7000 reserved from Ephraim, living amongst Jews, living like Jews, and that is what Ephraim is, you can't tell the difference between Ephraim and Judah because BOTH LOOK AND LIVE LIKE JEWS.

Paul was MUCH more motivated than ANY Jew would have been motivated, PAUL KNEW his people were the people of Galilee, Paul KNEW that God had ended his kingdom and he was one of 7000 Israelis that Jesus went out to find, and EVERY disciple was one of those 7000 reserved in Israel/NOT JUDAH.

This is where Christians get mixed up, because where Paul is explaining the unbelief of his own lost people, Christians think Paul is speaking of Jews, and Paul's people WERE NEVER JEWS. Paul could have been like any Gentile from Galilee, but he was one of the 7000 reserved, and what makes Paul SO SPECIAL, THAT HE COULD CALL HIMSELF ONE OF THOSE 7000 MAN REMNANTS?

1 Kings 19
"Yet I will leave 7000 in Israel, all the knees that have not bowedto Baaland everymouththat has not kissedhim."

THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE AMONGST THE 7000 WAS BECAUSE ONLY 7000 REFUSED TO INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN PAGANISM AS ALL ISRAEL HAD DONE, AND ALL ISRAEL DIED FOR.

Romans 11

The Remnant of Israel
…3“Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars. I am the only one left, and they are seeking my life as well”? 4And what was the divine reply to him? “I have reserved for Myselfseven thousandmenwhohave notbowedthe kneeto Baal.” 5In the same way, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.…

BECAUSE the ten tribes involved themselves in paganism, God wiped them out.
BECAUSE 7000 men in each generation refuse to involve themselves in paganism, there is a remnant living amongst Jews in every Generation.

Paul is explaining to EVERY GENTILE SATYING,'' EVEN US, NOT OF THE JEW ONLY.''

He is flat out telling the gentile that HE TOO could be adopted through the promise TO PAUL'S PEOPLE, not the Jews.

All they had to do is receive a betrothal from a Jew, to marry into Jews, and to become one with Jews, and that is the point, to become a Jew, but first the Gentile MUST do as Ephraim MUST do if he is to return, MARRIAGE AND UNITY IS THE GOAL, NOT SEPARATION.

Jesus MULTIPLIED THE NATION, Jesus stood as a Jew offering all Gentiles a way to come under the promise of the ten lost tribes, and so that betrothal went out on Pentecost, and now we await the wedding, the consummation, the wedding feast, the birth of that consummation, and the circumcision of that son from the consummation.

Gentiles converted to Judaism for over 100 years while Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism, and the ranks of Ephraim were being filled until the division.

The goal was to become a Jew, and then the Gentiles abandoned the Jews out of fear after the Jewish war, they forgot what the goal was, and now they are known as the ten lost tribes who Jews wait to return, and one day, on the day of Jezreel, the gentiles will return to Jews..

But no Gentile has come under the marriage covenant for 2000 years, and this is QUITE the EXTREEMLY OBVIOUS CONCLUSION because of the fact, that if you are separated from the Jews, you couldn't possibly be Ephraim, and Ephraim MUST become a Jew, and so if you aren't a Gentile amongst Jews, becoming a Jew, you CERTAINLY are not under the covenant Messiah ONLY brings for Ephraim or Judah.

You are either Ephraim or Judah, or you are just making a claim, and if your worship system is from Babylon, well, there ya go.

To the Church in Philadelphia ~ Revelation 3
…8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, whoclaimto beJewsbutareliarsinstead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.…

To the Church in Smyrna ~ Revelation 2
8To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of the First and the Last, who died and returned to life. 9I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those whofalselyclaimto beJews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan. 10Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days. Be faithful even unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.…

You are the blood, and you are the water, and the life is in the blood as a soul, but there is also a spirit in the water that leads you into the wrong paths, and when God gives the blood and the water power, it is the water's spirit that becomes puffed up and vain.

1 John 5
This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The spirit of Elijah will come to a person and God will give that person power, and this is an awakening of a spirit already present in a person but Jesus had crushed it's head, and now it is awake.

Revelation is showing a Gentile who is given power, and this also falls to a fallen spirit, and he has to learn how to go all the way to death in 42 months. Just as Elijah walked against Ephraim for 42 months, so too is a person given power, and he becomes puffed up and the fire begins to come from his mouth until he realizes that God is not in his fire, Elijah has to be taken out of the way for a person to continue after his first 42 months, you are in a 7 year covenant. Revelation is showing what happens when you come to the middle of your week and the fall Holy days begin to happen to you because they are the second coming of Christ, and you are being reborn.

Old 04-19-2018, 12:37 PM

23,153 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Today, Christianity lives EXACTLY like those ten tribes keeping the Exact same holy days with the EXACT same mentality where they really believe they can involve themselves in Paganism IN ORDER to stay separated from the Jews of Judah.

This is EXACTLY what the ten tribes did for 300 years, and then EXACTLY what those Samaritans did living in the houses of Ephraim for 700 years, they acted and proclaimed themselves as the new Israel, BUT NOT MARRIED TO JUDAH.

What changed?

A Jew showed up offering a betrothal that if THEY WOULD ONLY convert to the same religion as the Jew, THEY COULD HAVE AN INHERITANCE IN ISRAEL AS GOD HAS ALWAYS PROMISED.

God DOES NOT ASK MUCH OF YOU. Taking Hold of God's covenant is EXACTLY DONE EXACTLY HOW IT IS SAID RIGHT HERE.

Salvation for All Nations
1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

All you have to do is love God, LOVE his Sabbaths and his feasts, AND THAT IS ALL!

How easy is that?

But see, ten tribes of Israel WOULD NOT FOR 300 YEARS
Those Samaritans WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE WAYS OF JERUSALEM FOR 700 years, they would not marry Jews. THEN FINALLY, a Jew comes doing miracles, and THIS Messiah would offer them a betrothal where THEY ACCEPTED.

Now those same Samaritans began marrying a Jew, and all they had to do was to accept the ways of Jerusalem, the ways of the king of Jerusalem at all his feasts in Jerusalem.

FINALLY, a bridegroom had come, Judah had sat there century after century with no Gentiles being added to the nation but the Gentiles should still have found a way, but now for the first time, a bridegroom would come, and Gentiles would start streaming into Jerusalem to keep the feasts, and they were on fire to be like Jews in their conversion to God's ways, and the ways of Messiah. Jesus didn't come offering a Betrothal to Jews, he came to collect a legal congregation of ten virgins under a covenant as ALL Jews could have offered. A Jew did NOT NEED a betrothal to a Jew to become a Jew. A Jew did not need a betrothal to be redeemed into Israel THEY WERE ISRAEL, John had come to prepare the Gentiles to marry Judah, the spirit of Elijah, Elisha, and John have NOTHING to do with Jews EXCEPT for the fact, that the spirit of Elijah prepares and brings a Gentile TO THE JEWS to become one. If you are not one with the Jews RIGHT NOW, you have a problem.

The day of Jezreel has come, but this only lasted for 100 years.

For 2000 years the Jews have stood alone, waiting and waiting for the return of Ephraim's,'' SANDS OF THE SEAS,'' A NUMBER THAT CANNNOT EVEN BE COUNTED.

The Jew cannot accept the Christian pagan ways to become one with Gentiles, ONLY the Gentile can return as the prodigal story shows.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2018 at 12:45 PM..

Old 04-19-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am just quoting history.
I'm not saying that you're not. but understand the promise was given to many nations, not to the Jews only.

and God Promise cannot be negated just as the Law didn't nor the Jewish espoused marriage negated it.

as a matter of fact, it confirms the promise.

now think, what do an espoused marriage means? listen, "to promise or betroth."

see, the "Promise or the betrothed is to many NATIONS, scripture support, Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations".

a MARRIAGE is a "COVENANT".

so the espoused marriage, or the betrothal is to MANY NATIONS.

do you understand NOW?

PCY

Old 04-19-2018, 01:29 PM

Let me add something to this. in a Marriage/covenant, it's a one on one relationship. the individual. hence the New Testament or the NEW COVENANT. supportive scripture, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

notice the covenant is with the "HOUSE", not a "Tribe". let's understand this House vs tribe.

Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Genesis 17:2 "And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

Genesis 17:3 "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

(STOP, the covenant is with MANY NATIONS)

Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Genesis 17:6 "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

(STOP, Israel is just one of the nations that came out of father Abraham

Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

(seed, not seeds, in "their" generation, for an EVERLASTING COVENANT. we do know what EVERLASTING means.

NOW WATCH THE NEXT VERSE 8 CLOSELY, 8 "And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God".

do any Jew, as well as none Jews, see the implication in this very one verse.

but the promise is to his seed, and not seeds, based on WHAT? the answer, their FAITH in the belief of the ONE TRUE GOD, listen, "and I will be their God". just one of many supportive scriptures, the story of Ruth.

Ruth 1:14 "And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her.

Ruth 1:15 "And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law.

Ruth 1:16 "And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:

she said what? "and thy God my God". what did God tell Abraham, "and I will be their God".

so again we have another Marriage of the covenant.

a tad bit of history. in this marriage of Ruth to Boaz, the KINsman redeemer was shown

PCY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity