Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2018, 06:18 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,023,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Rose
Have you drawn near and partaken of the body and blood of Christ?
No pinacled, Rose has never drawn near to the Lord of Glory. I just post of His love & grace because at this last stage of the journey...oh nevermind.

The unlimited Christ, whose essence is Reconciliation, in union with Love/Spirit/Fire & Light, saves & reconciles the all!

"He is [the] reconciliation for our sins AND

not for our sins ONLY

but for the sins of the WHOLE world."

Yup! The whole last sinner of the whole lost world. He IS the hilasmos of the holos.

WHOLE=

Containing the total amount/ number.

Comprising all parts.

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 10-16-2018 at 06:31 AM..

Old 10-16-2018, 07:58 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
Your answer is emphatically a no.
Thankyou for being honest.

Old 10-16-2018, 08:46 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,387,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
No pinacled, Rose has never drawn near to the Lord of Glory. I just post of His love & grace because at this last stage of the journey...oh nevermind.

The unlimited Christ, whose essence is Reconciliation, in union with Love/Spirit/Fire & Light, saves & reconciles the all!

"He is [the] reconciliation for our sins AND

not for our sins ONLY

but for the sins of the WHOLE world."

Yup! The whole last sinner of the whole lost world. He IS the hilasmos of the holos.

WHOLE=

Containing the total amount/ number.

Comprising all parts.
Last stage of the journey?

Old 10-16-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Last stage of the journey?

Dear Pleroo: My old life on this side of Glory is fast drawing to a close. When the last stage of what is described in the Scriptures as "being saved to the uttermost" fully transpires, only the Eternal One knows. All stages are but one harmonious symphony of grandeur whose beginning and ending is Him!

Old 10-16-2018, 09:59 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,387,904 times
Quote:
Dear Pleroo: My old life on this side of Glory is fast drawing to a close. When the last stage of what is described in the Scriptures as "being saved to the uttermost" fully transpires, only the Eternal One knows. All stages are but one harmonious symphony of grandeur whose beginning and ending is Him!
I don’t know what you mean by “fast” (it’s all relative, I guess ), but i hope you’re experiencing much joy and love in this last stage, however long it lasts. Judging by your posts, it seems you are.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I don’t know what you mean by “fast” (it’s all relative, I guess ), but i hope you’re experiencing much joy and love in this last stage, however long it lasts. Judging by your posts, it seems you are.
Dear Pleroo: Perhaps rapid would be more accurate, but in the rapid state of decline I am finding these stages to possess much love & joy. I am on another Board where I just met a new friend of exceptional depth who gave me 1/2 of all their blessing points. How my vow of poverty can be maintained with friends like this I will never know. May this be a good day in Him for us all!

Old 10-17-2018, 06:16 AM

"Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

This is another glorious Scripture. "The called" are the very ones identified as the "especially" in the following>>>

"God is [the] Saviour of ALL mankind,

ESPECIALLY

those who trust in Him/ who believe. Command this & teach this.."

God is the Saviour of all mankind. He however is the Saviour of the malista, i.e. the especially of His great reach of love & grace.

Old 10-18-2018, 06:48 PM

Rom 8:19-21 "All created life shall be set free/ delivered."

Alternate plan b=

Some of created life shall be set free/ delivered.

Friends: I am in discussion on another Board with some who believe all/pas does not mean all. In the following days I hope to post a few Scriptures where we will consider Plan A & the alternate plan b version.

Are our broadest hopes broad enough? Shall there be a nook or abyss, in all the universe of God, finally unlightened by the Cross? Shall there be a sin, or sorrow, or pain unhealed? Is the very universe, is creation in all its extent, a field wide enough for the Son of God?

Old 10-18-2018, 07:12 PM

All Does Not Mean All? -Part 1-

1) 1Tim 2:4 God will have all mankind to be saved.

plan b= God will have some of mankind to be saved.

2) 1Tim 2:4 God wills all to come to the knowledge of truth.

plan b= God wills some to come to the knowledge of the truth.

3) 1Tim 2:6 Salvation of all is testified in due time.

plan b= Salvation of some is testified in due time.

4) Jn 12:47 Jesus came to save all.

plan b= Jesus came to save some.

5) Eph 1:11 God works all after the counsel of His will.

plan b= God works some after the counsel of His will.

6) Jn 4:42 Jesus is Savior of the world.

plan b= Jesus is the Savior of some of the world.

7) 1Jn 4:14 Jesus is Savior of the world.

plan b= Jesus is Savior of very few of the world.

8) Jn 12:32 Jesus will draw all mankind unto Himself.

plan b= Jesus will draw a few to Himself.

9) Col 1:16 By Him all were created.

plan b= By Him were some created.

10) Rm 5:15-21 In Adam all condemned.

plan b= In Adam some are condemned.

11) 1Cor 15:22 In Adam all die, in Christ all live.

plan b= In Adam some die, in Christ some live.

Old 10-18-2018, 08:11 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
Quote:
All Does Not Mean All? -Part 1-

1) 1Tim 2:4 God will have all mankind to be saved.

plan b= God will have some of mankind to be saved.

2) 1Tim 2:4 God wills all to come to the knowledge of truth.

plan b= God wills some to come to the knowledge of the truth.

3) 1Tim 2:6 Salvation of all is testified in due time.

plan b= Salvation of some is testified in due time.

4) Jn 12:47 Jesus came to save all.

plan b= Jesus came to save some.

5) Eph 1:11 God works all after the counsel of His will.

plan b= God works some after the counsel of His will.

6) Jn 4:42 Jesus is Savior of the world.

plan b= Jesus is the Savior of some of the world.

7) 1Jn 4:14 Jesus is Savior of the world.

plan b= Jesus is Savior of very few of the world.

8) Jn 12:32 Jesus will draw all mankind unto Himself.

plan b= Jesus will draw a few to Himself.

9) Col 1:16 By Him all were created.

plan b= By Him were some created.

10) Rm 5:15-21 In Adam all condemned.

plan b= In Adam some are condemned.

11) 1Cor 15:22 In Adam all die, in Christ all live.

plan b= In Adam some die, in Christ some live.

What have you learned from the moon and the tides of the shabbos_sabbaths?

During High Or Low tide which rest escaped you?
I know some judge the English word as it were a constant when it is not.
Fear is for the timid who would not dare walk on water.
If Only courage could be found in faith.

Lean on the Lord in the Spirit of knowledge and understanding an a woman will find a man to be worthy of warmth. A brother or even perhaps a husband one day.
After such a day her heart may even blossom like no other. She will perhaps even see that the Lord of Lights has been with her always.
If only a fruit of gentleness were to be found.
When the daughters of the Kingdom walk with modesty an assurance that their brothers esteem them above themselves.
That will be the day.
Where have you walked mrs, that Yeshua hasn't?
Did you ever consider that there just might be a time when the fruit of gentleness would set fire to a mountain.
If not
I suggest you take hold dear the first Gift and remember that the Lord spoke blessings as you came to be.
And when you were but an infant every mother that saw your beautiful face weeped with joy and desired to have children of their own.

One of the most beautiful memories and blessings that I will never forget was given to me by mothers sister.
I had rarely spoken to her before this except for the very rare family gatherings. As an adult of multiple decades old she shared something that no woman has ever said.

And I will refrain from sharing such out of respect for the honor that still leaves me thanking the Holy Spirit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity