Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 03:54 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Hannibal, I've read your posts. I am not being disrespectful when I say this, so please do not take it in that manner. It's just what jumped into my heart after reading all of it. I know you will most likely disagree with my viewpoint, but that's ok. We're two completely different people on two different paths.

Here is my viewpoint from my path:

God is not the author of confusion.
The good news is so simple, even a child can understand.
Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

The true message of Jesus is LOVE. Period. All-encompassing, excluding no-one, and wanting LOVE to spread over the land. Jesus came to do away with religiousness, numbers, dates, rituals, priests, feasts and messages for a privileged few to understand. He came to show us the TRUE nature of our Creator, which is LOVE.

We're not supposed to squirrel it away or put burdens on others (i.e. Here, decipher this ridiculously difficult, confusing message! And if you cannot, then your ears were not meant to hear, in other words.... you are not one of the privileged few. Pity.) 8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

We're supposed to make it simple, easy to understand.
How do we do that.

Again, from the verse I quoted earlier:

10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Just, go and LOVE.

That's it. Show other people the Creator by loving them.
1 Corinthians 13.

Sometimes it's easy.
Other times it is difficult.
Every life is different.
Some struggle more than others to let the light shine through. It's the struggle, though... it's the journey. It's our lives... it's the contrast. Some stay in the light very easily. Just depends on who you are, what you have had to go through, and how you were able to handle those things. Sometimes darkness keeps a foot in the door to your heart no matter how much you try to shut it out. It is what it is. We're all different, and no man can judge another man.

Only God can judge us, because only God knows us down to our very molecules. And by "judge", I mean, God knows why we are the way we are, and only HE knows how to truly fix and heal us.

God loves us all. And one day, everything will be full of light. Every tear shall be wiped away. That is the good news. God is on our side. Now and forever. Each of us. Our paths may be different, but they are all leading to one place: HOME. We'll all get there in our own unique way.

peace...

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."

Excluding no one?
Well, that is not the whole Truth.

carefull who you welcome with that word' peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2018, 04:09 PM

63,795 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Hannibal, I've read your posts. I am not being disrespectful when I say this, so please do not take it in that manner. It's just what jumped into my heart after reading all of it. I know you will most likely disagree with my viewpoint, but that's ok. We're two completely different people on two different paths.

Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

The true message of Jesus is LOVE. Period. All-encompassing, excluding no-one, and wanting LOVE to spread over the land. Jesus came to do away with religiousness, numbers, dates, rituals, priests, feasts and messages for a privileged few to understand. He came to show us the TRUE nature of our Creator, which is LOVE.

We're not supposed to squirrel it away or put burdens on others (i.e. Here, decipher this ridiculously difficult, confusing message! And if you cannot, then your ears were not meant to hear, in other words.... you are not one of the privileged few. Pity.) 8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

How do we do that.

10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Just, go and LOVE.

1 Corinthians 13.

Sometimes it's easy.
Every life is different.
Some struggle more than others to let the light shine through. It's the struggle, though... it's the journey. It's our lives... it's the contrast. Some stay in the light very easily. Just depends on who you are, what you have had to go through, and how you were able to handle those things. Sometimes darkness keeps a foot in the door to your heart no matter how much you try to shut it out. It is what it is. We're all different, and no man can judge another man.

Only God can judge us because only God knows us down to our very molecules. And by "judge", I mean, God knows why we are the way we are, and only HE knows how to truly fix and heal us.

God loves us all. And one day, everything will be full of light. Every tear shall be wiped away. That is the good news. God is on our side. Now and forever. Each of us. Our paths may be different, but they are all leading to one place: HOME. We'll all get there in our own unique way.

peace...
Wow, just Wow!! Amen, sparrow. If only everyone would hear you and know God as you do!

Old 04-29-2018, 09:18 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,024,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."

Excluding no one?

carefull who you welcome with that word' peace.
His Father in heaven???...I thought he WAS the Father?...

Old 04-29-2018, 09:58 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,283,016 times
Quote:

How do we do that.

Just, go and LOVE.

1 Corinthians 13.

Sometimes it's easy.
Every life is different.

Only God can judge us, because only God knows us down to our very molecules. And by "judge", I mean, God knows why we are the way we are, and only HE knows how to truly fix and heal us.

peace...
Amen Sparrow. I do believe the scriptures are mystical though, with hidden meaning, but not hidden from us. It's absurd to think God would hide himself from us even though in a way God is hidden. God is found by anyone who seeks after him will find him It is an amazing promise.

Jer 29:23You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. What we find when we seek him is I Am.

Old 04-29-2018, 10:07 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,283,016 times
Quote:

Excluding no one?

carefull who you welcome with that word' peace
One of your posting buddies says that on every post, how come you never have given him the same warning?.

Excluding no one? There is nothing outside of God

Old 04-29-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
His Father in heaven???...I thought he WAS the Father?...

Heaven and Earth.
The first step is confess with your lips..!the Redeemer of your soul.

ole paul the pharisee..
If you declare with your mouth, "Yeshua is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

'because; through Yeshua the Holy One, the law of the Spirit who gives life eternal has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

The true vine..grapes with seeds..bread and water then bread and wine
Amos 9

“In that day

“I will restore David’s fallen shelter—
I will repair its broken walls
and restore its ruins—
and will rebuild it as it used to be,
12 so that they may possess the remnant of Edom
and all the nations that bear my name,[e]”
declares the Lord, who will do these things.
13 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,

“when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman
and the planter by the one treading grapes.
New (sweet) wine will drip from the mountains
and flow from all the hills,
14 and I will bring my people Israel back from exile.[f]
“They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
15 I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given them,”
says the Lord your God.

Last edited by pinacled; 04-29-2018 at 12:57 PM..

Old 04-30-2018, 07:56 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,024,285 times
Quote:
Heaven and Earth.
The first step is confess with your lips..!the Redeemer of your soul.

ole paul the pharisee..
If you declare with your mouth, "Yeshua is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

'because; through Yeshua the Holy One, the law of the Spirit who gives life eternal has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

The true vine..grapes with seeds..bread and water then bread and wine
Amos 9

“In that day

“I will restore David’s fallen shelter—
I will repair its broken walls
and restore its ruins—
and will rebuild it as it used to be,
12 so that they may possess the remnant of Edom
and all the nations that bear my name,[e]”
declares the Lord, who will do these things.
13 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,

“when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman
and the planter by the one treading grapes.
New (sweet) wine will drip from the mountains
and flow from all the hills,
14 and I will bring my people Israel back from exile.[f]
“They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
15 I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given them,”
says the Lord your God.

Good grief!...More babble....

Old 04-30-2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Yeshua came and talked with them. He said,
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore, go and make people from all nations into talmidim, immersing them into the reality of the Father, the Son and the Ruach HaKodesh, 20 and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember! I will be with you always, yes, even until the end of the age.”

matt 28
sweet water and sweet wine in blessings
Clarity sir.
if you have needs, just ask..
or if you listen closer to the spirit grieving in an audible language that only the Creator Truly Understands.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
did you ever go to the well?
there is a light pointing the way like a single beam piercing through the cloud.

Old 04-30-2018, 11:05 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Sound familiar?

Daniel 7
4And the ten horns{Christianity under the house of Israel} out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Those Ten horns are referring to the Gentile of the lost ten tribes and Christianity just happens to be under these ten tribes claiming to be in the religion of God, people who seek to change the times and the seasons and the laws of God so that the children of Israel do not know the days of their visitation.

That, '' Time and times and the dividing of times is the first half of a 7 year walk where a person has to begin his walk of 42 months in Ephraim{Ten lost tribes of flesh/Gentiles}.

Then that person comes up to the middle of his week as he goes all the way to death of being a Gentile.

The reason Christians don't know these things is because Anti-Christ has come and changed the times and the seasons and the laws so that the children of Israel do not know their days of visitation, and then they sit in their own temple speaking against the MOST HIGH, and his laws as if they were Gods themselves and their word above the word of God, and they seek to wear out the saints of the most high who love the commandments of God. Speaking against everything called of God or that is worshipped, that is what the man of sin does, he speaks against the most high and wears out the saints of the most high who love and keep his commandments.

That is what Anti-Christ does.

Sound Familiar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity