Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2018, 11:53 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
You are catching on to the fundamentalist ideologue
He is way beyond fundamentalists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2018, 03:24 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
This is perfect for some on here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URr0O9aHW38

Old 04-26-2018, 04:43 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Well yes, atheism is a religion even if they say it isn't.
Would that make religious god believers delusional even when they say they aren’t?

Old 04-26-2018, 06:53 AM

16,779 posts, read 4,982,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Lol! Sounds like Truth burns a bit.
? Hearing voices, or do you have problems reading?

Quote:
What you describe sounds more like agnosticism than atheism. If you are confused by your own religion, how can you even begin to defend it?
Er, I just turned your phrase into its correct plural. So you are saying you must be confused AND suffer from reading comprehension problems. Your foot in your mouth, and shoot yourself in your foot YET AGAIN.

Quote:
Webster dictionary of religion;
cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith
Nothing to do with me or my atheism. Thank you for conceding that point.

Old 04-26-2018, 06:56 AM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
It doesn't make sense TO YOU. Could that be because you are using bad information to make assumptions about other people?
I am trying to get you to understand that you know that your child is far more valuable, precious, and is more than just a physical presence. You know it is true. Yet the group you have affiliated with does not believe that.

Old 04-26-2018, 07:05 AM

What do the follow people have most in common? A religious belief that God does not exist

Joseph Stalin 43,000,000
Mao Zedong 38,000,000+
Adolf Hitler 21,000,000
Khubilai Khan 19,000,000
Hideki Tojo 10,000,000+
Chiang Kai-shek 10,000,000
Genghis Khan 4,000,000
Vladimir Lenin 4,000,000
Pol Pot 3,000,000
Pro abortion. 60,000,000+

-------------------------------
LMAO!

Hitler was a theist, theists get abortions more than atheists, Genghis Khan was a Tengrist not an atheist. And your numbers are ridiculous. Given your penchant for ignorance and BS rhetoric and flat out lies I won't need to point out other BS.

I got that information, beside the pro abortion, from an atheist site! Lol! Whoops

Since we have established that nearly all the mass murders were/are atheists, the question is... are atheists evil because of their religion or is it their non belief in God that made them wicked?

Old 04-26-2018, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
They have children for the same reason anyone has children, it is a natural process of the flesh, ie living creatures.
No, people don’t have children base on instinct but it is the natural inclination of wanting to love. It is the very thing that they belittle as nothing more than a chemical reaction.

Just pointing out yet another hypocrisy of the atheist religion

Old 04-26-2018, 07:32 AM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
What do the follow people have most in common? A religious belief that God does not exist

Joseph Stalin 43,000,000
Mao Zedong 38,000,000+
Adolf Hitler 21,000,000
Khubilai Khan 19,000,000
Hideki Tojo 10,000,000+
Chiang Kai-shek 10,000,000
Genghis Khan 4,000,000
Vladimir Lenin 4,000,000
Pol Pot 3,000,000
Pro abortion. 60,000,000+

-------------------------------
LMAO!

Hitler was a theist, theists get abortions more than atheists, Genghis Khan was a Tengrist not an atheist. And your numbers are ridiculous. Given your penchant for ignorance and BS rhetoric and flat out lies I won't need to point out other BS.

I got that information, beside the pro abortion, from an atheist site! Lol! Whoops

Since we have established that nearly all the mass murders were/are atheists, the question is... are atheists evil because of their religion or is it their non belief in God that made them wicked?
Then you should have posted the link to the atheist site from which you claim to have gotten the information in your post. And since you didn't do that when you first made the claim you should have included the link here, which you declined to do.

Old 04-26-2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Then you should have posted the link to the atheist site from which you claim to have gotten the information in your post. And since you didn't do that when you first made the claim you should have included the link here, which you declined to do.
It was not an omission but just didn’t think of it. I was looking for stats and came across the atheist site. And they claimed not everyone on the list were atheists. I don’t want to misrepresent the facts.

And this is what I said about the list
What do the follow people have most in common? A religious belief that God does not exist’

Lets not muddle the atheists responses with truth now

Old 04-26-2018, 08:08 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Love is a word that describes a physical/chemical/emotional phenomenon.

I realize that you don't understand more than that but you can not be this ignorant and obtuse. You are trolling us aren't you? The sad thing is I don't think so. Again, there are many reasons why and those reasons are the same as anyone despite being a theist or atheist. The question of desire applies to both theists and atheists - if you have not noticed. Before a theist has a child, if it is their first, why would they want it if they never had one?

And by the way it is clear that you do not understand logic - since there is nothing illogical about an atheist wanting to have a child.

Are there really these kinds of people in the world city data.
Yes, I've wondered, too. What are these people like when they are out and about in the real world? Do they say these demented things to people that they work with or interact with in other ways, or is this a hidden insanity that only appears through the anonymity of the Internet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity