Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 05:23 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Amen.

I hope you'll forgive me enquiring about Han's belief system. It's hard for me not to sift here and there since I have believed it myself. I don't feel like a fence sitter, even if others say I am.
I find it hard to follow(not understand) Hanny because he's a long winded poster. He is clearly knowledgeable in his field, but i don't have any drawing towards it. It is to centered on the shadow and not on the reality itself which is Jesus Christ is what we all are. He is our true identity, the shadowy things are for the those who believe Adam is their true identity, the ones who needs the Law to keep their adamic nature reined in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2018, 07:38 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Sounds like the garden experience to me.

According to Jesus we have been given the glory of God(I have given you back what you thought you lost), of cause fundamentalists who don't know that glory will tell you that you haven't got it unless you have believed this and done that, you know what i do with that kind of speech?, i cast it down under my feet along with every other belief like it that exalts itself against the knowledge of God(As things really are and not as they seem). It's his glory then that makes us one and the only reason we don't see it is because we do not believe it.
Correct. You do not see it because you do not BELIEVE.

Old 05-03-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Correct. You do not see it because you do not BELIEVE.
You are far too bible blind to understand what i am saying.

Old 05-03-2018, 09:43 PM

Quote:
You are far too bible blind to understand what i am saying.
Your too far from the spirit to see the kingdom.

Old 05-04-2018, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Your too far from the spirit to see the kingdom.
Your problem is you think the bible is the Spirit. A belief destined for fire.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Your problem is you think the bible is the Spirit. A belief destined for fire.
No. You are thinking about someone who believes the bible is inerrant. That's not me.

Scripture is inerrant not the bible.

Man lives because of the word of God that is written in the bible.

You seem to be steering people away from the word of God. It's as if you use scripture to defeat it. What is your take on Jesus saying that man lives because of God's word.

"Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. " (Jesus)

Old 05-04-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
No. You are thinking about someone who believes the bible is inerrant. That's not me.

Scripture is inerrant not the bible.

Man lives because of the word of God that is written in the bible.

You seem to be steering people away from the word of God. It's as if you use scripture to defeat it. What is your take on Jesus saying that man lives because of God's word.

"Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. " (Jesus)
No, i have the right person.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
No, i have the right person.
What about the other statements and questions?

Are you going to avoid them?

Old 05-04-2018, 03:54 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Eddie Chumney is the best out there and I would recommend that everyone buy his books, ESPECIALLY the 7 feasts of Messiah, but yeah, we disagree in places. I think I do believe in an actual coming, and yet it is still within the bride.

When you die, YOU are split in half, BECAUSE YOU are the mount of Olives.

I got this from Leonardo Da Vinci, not Eddie Chumney, Da Vinci painted it. Da Vinci's John the Baptist is painted at the moment of his death and Da Vinci is showing the crossing over, and he paints green olives all over John, and then he paints Jesus coming down to take John from the water, and it shows Jesus standing on black and green Olives. But then, I only found this because I believed the same thing as Da Vinci.

The things shown happening to Jerusalem in the end time cannot happen. When you put everything together, it is painting an impossible picture where in Jerusalem, the highest mountain shoots up and becomes the highest mountain in the world.

I say that this was already accomplished or will be, but in symbolism, I don't expect a mountain to shoot up to then leave Everest in it's shadows.
mountain like a tree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity