Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You A Stone Of The Temple When You Believe in Christ?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
They used to call me Stoney Jackson 1 33.33%
I don't know 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 10:49 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Revelation 22

Jesus is Coming
6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.{YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE SAYINGS}

10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

That fellow servant said a mouth full when he said that he keeps the sayings in the book of Revelation, it tells us who he is.

Revelation 1
1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

You begin walking on Tishri 1 in the feast of Trumpets at the house of trumpets, moving through each day till you get to Shemini Atzeret
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 11:00 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What I read is that every single stone is thrown down, and then they proceed through the prophesies showing how the son of man re-appears in a person. Everyone is looking at Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation as things to come upon the world in the end, but neither were written about the end of the world.

Both Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation show us that what is said COMES QUICKLY, when a person begins to live by the prophesies in the book of Revelation, he has already received the spirit of Elijah and he is going all the way to death as a stone thrown down, and then comes the true spirit.

Revelation tells us from the first scripture to the last, that EVERYTHING WRITTEN must shortly come to pass because it was written for every single generation, to any Gentiles who would die as a Gentile and be raised as a Jew.

Everything written in Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation is what a Gentile goes through the moment they are given power after the spirit of Elijah comes to turn them into a Jew.

Both Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation are depicting a walk in the fall holy days and what the fall holy days are appointed for, and they are appointed for the second coming of Christ, and it doesn't matter if Christ comes after 6000 years, what matters is that a person walks by the prophesies written in Revelation as he has entered his second season appointed for the coming of the son of man, and we do that now.

I still think that there is coming a great day of the Lord, but Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation is written to every person in every generation who would die as a Gentile and be raised a Jew.

Oh yes there is, bro....everything was written for all, and all received the measure that they could, now ALL are coming to the party at the end of the age! They WITHOUT US cannot be made perfect/complete. I'm telling you, that the day of the Lord is not *only* a "time", but a people joined to the HEAD. The 7th day was no part darkness, but not because there was no darkness, but rather because it was covered over like the tablets, manna, and rod were covered over by the mercy seat and the glory of the Lord.

HE IS OUR COVERING, HalluYAH, if we have allowed ourselves to stripped of all false coverings! And ENOCH, the SEVENTH from Adam, who was CAUGHT UP AND WAS NO MORE FOR THE LORD TOOK HIM/COVERED HIM, PROPHESIED of this, ie. of the Lord coming with 10,000 of His saints. What temple will YOU build ME, saith the Lord? Well He has built the temple, and He is about to raise up the High Priest to minister in that temple! For these shall not only minister to man, but to G-d IN MAN. Peace

Old 04-30-2018, 12:06 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topi...aithfulness-Of

Old 05-02-2018, 10:10 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,162,246 times
Matthew 24 starts by describing the destruction of the temple in AD70. Jesus knew the stones would be thrown down because the inner temple was gold plated. The temple was set on fire, melting the gold. The Romans tore up the stones to get at the gold. Only Jesus knew there would be 2,000 years between the temple destruction, Tribulation, and His return. The Jews of the day had no idea Jesus would turn to the Gentiles with a new dispensation of grace, or that they would be scattered around the globe not to return to the homeland until 1948.

Old 05-02-2018, 10:34 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
WAIT ///throwing down his stones is not wise..

5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

THIS SCRIPTURE CLEAR.. He throws down and will build THEM back one on top of another , the foundations are his apostles / if you are not rebuilt INTO HIS TEMPLE you are not part of his priesthood folks.
IT IS NOT GOOD TO THROW DOWN HIS STONES OR TO THROW THOSE STONES AT ANYONE!

Old 05-03-2018, 12:57 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,735 times
The Living Stone
1Peter 2
4As you come to Him, the living stone, rejected by men, but chosen and precious in God’s sight, 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6For it stands in Scripture: “See, I lay in Zion a stone, a chosen and precious cornerstone; and the one who believes in Him will never be put to shame.”…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity