Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 11:01 AM

11,090 posts, read 7,154,662 times

Advertisements

Since man is flawed and often foolish, I will never listen to any of man's predications about end times.

If people want to get scared over these feeble predictions, I'll go the opposite direction and celebrate; celebrate my independence from the ways of the bumbling world.

Mass extinction? Ha ha, bring it on! Life is too short to live in fear. God also has no use for scared little worry warts.

Last edited by Thoreau424; 04-30-2018 at 11:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 11:16 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,364,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Since man is flawed and often foolish, I will never listen to any of man's predications about end times.

If people want to get scared over these feeble predictions, I'll go the opposite direction and celebrate; celebrate my independence from the ways of the bumbling world.

Mass extinction? Ha ha, bring it on! Life is too short to live in fear. And God has no use for scared little worry warts.
I'm not afraid one bit but how can so many not see the signs? How many more weather disasters/fires before we wake up?

Old 04-30-2018, 11:24 AM

11,090 posts, read 7,154,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I'm not afraid one bit but how can so many not see the signs? How many more weather disasters/fires before we wake up?
It's debatable "how close we might be" or even that we could know our future outcome based on 'signs'. But regardless, even if what we see around us is real and significant of a "big change", people have been and always will be blind to a certain degree. It's part of our list of human weaknesses and shortcomings. Humans have a shared history of ignoring the 'steamroller' on its way, whatever form it might take (financial downfall, collapse of civilizations, etc.)

We obviously can't change others and humanity. And we certainly can't change God and/or the universe. So it's pointless to wrestle with any of that. We can only do our best with what we have.

The real question is, are we going to follow all the people "out there" with their sundry ideas, notions, and babblings, or are we going to listen to ourselves, and use our own brains? The God I know indicated the second path. The lost can revel in the first approach though, and face whatever results they end up with.

Last edited by Thoreau424; 04-30-2018 at 11:42 AM..

Old 04-30-2018, 11:43 AM

23,144 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Revelation 11:18

The nations were filled with wrath, but now the time of your wrath has come. It is time to judge the dead and reward your servants the prophets, as well as your holy people, and all who fear your name, from the least to the greatest. It is time to destroy all who have caused destruction on the earth.

Fifty percent of the ocean's coral reefs have been destroyed in the past 30 years. Many species of animals are currently going extinct. The Pacific ocean has so much plastic in it it affects every species of fish. We have CO2 levels in our atmosphere that are literally off the charts, higher than levels that go back 800,000 years. I could go on and on....but what does the bible say? I personally believe in a Divine intervention myself. No human movement will be powerful enough to unseat those .1% who control the world's wealth. Only God can unseat them now.

Most verses that describe the second coming tell us that the old establishment is not willing to go peacefully. The nations mourn when He comes again when every eye shall see Him.

How often I heard from my mother growing up and hear it all the time today...Oh,cheer up, it's not the end of the world. We also call the last day doomsday. When that day comes, when the rock is lifted, the light will beam down and most will scatter or die of a heart attack. I believe it will be the meek, the poor of spirit, the humble that will be able to survive the Day of the Lord. I just think before this happens there will be an abundance of signs and aren't we seeing these already?
You are watching Jews being sealed in their forehead and right hand on Rosh Hashanah against the judgment of Yom Kippur.

Revelation 7 and Revelation 11 are both depicting the same day, it is Tishri 1 and all Israel is being sealed against the judgment coming upon all Gentiles.

The Christians who don't convert to the ways of God in his worship system cannot be sealed in their forehead because they reject the promise of God as Isaiah 56 states, and as many other scriptures tell us like Exodus 13, that if you keep God's unleavened bread, and you keep his Sabbaths and his feasts and the law is always in your mouth, he will seal you on Rosh Hashanah, but there are NO GENTILES BEING SEALED, ONLY JEWS.

Revelation 11 ~ Rosh Hashanah and the Sealing of All Israel/ NOT GENTILES
1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles:

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed
4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Christians ARE NOT AMONGST THESE 144,000, they are all Israel. A Gentile has a chance to convert to the ways of God to become Israel, but he has to do what Isaiah 56 says to do, or HE IS NOT ISRAEL.

You are a Gentile talking about the appointed holy days of God and ancient tradition going back thousands of years, and the problem is that you are still a Gentile, you wont be counted and sealed with those 144,000 because you are a Gentile.

Gentiles come under the ten tribes of the house of Israel if they repent of their paganism and join the Jews, and they joined Jews at the very beginning, and then they separated and are still separated, not being in the covenant with a Jew. Gentiles who reject the ways of God and who keep the pagan Babylonian days of Easter and Christmas are sealed with the name of Tammuz, and THEY FIGHT AGAINST THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH, THOSE 144,000.

Are you even trying to become a Jew? Or is it that you claim to be a Jew but you are not?

Revelation 3
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Are you a saint who keeps the commandments of God so that Satan comes after you?

Revelation 14
Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.

1 John 2:3
By this we can be sure that we have come to know Him: if we keep His commandments.

Revelation 13:10 Same thing said of the commandments
"If anyone is destined for captivity, into captivity he will go; If anyone is to die by the sword, by the sword he must be killed." Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.

You are either counted and sealed with Israel who keep the commandments of God and are amongst the 144,000, or you are with the ten kings and his people who fight against the saints of the most high who love the commandments of God.

Christians tend to reverse this, they think that they are amongst the 144,000 but God is not confused about his own worship system, and he promises any Gentile an inheritance in Israel if ONLY that Gentile would accept the Sabbaths and feasts of Messiah, and then reject the ways of Babylon they were born into. It is no secret that the church supposedly Christianized the high holy pagan days, and those days just happened to be Christmas and Easter.

You are either sealed by God for keeping and loving his ways, or you are lawless and pagan, and sealed with the name,'' Tammuz.''

A Gentile really can become one of those 144,000, but he has to accept God and his ways, and then denounce every Pagan God and that God's ways. You are either counted and sealed amongst Jews, OR NOT.

If you wont accept God's worship system, you have ZERO chance of being sealed against Yom Kippur, and ZERO chance of your name being written in the lamb's book of life, it is ONLY for those people who have accepted a Jewish Messiah and who keep the ways of the Jews that God demanded.

You are either trying to be a Jew, OR NOT.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:19 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Then If people are listening to the Spirit of God which quickens that the so called climate change is only temporary ..... Then there is the curse of blaming man which is alien to the commands of God , which will stop the hand of God .......

Old 04-30-2018, 11:57 PM

18 posts, read 14,587 times
Some testable, observable, empirical scientific evidence for those exaggerated climate claims would be nice?

Old 05-01-2018, 12:03 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Then If people are listening to the Spirit of God which quickens that the so called climate change is only temporary ..... Then there is the curse of blaming man which is alien to the commands of God , which will stop the hand of God .......
If you put poison into the ground, then YOU would be polluting the earth and helping to destroy the eco-system and environment. Is this too hard to understand? God has appointed man as a steward over the earth. We can choose to be good stewards or evil stewards. You don't put poison in your food do you? So why would you think it is okay to poison the air, the oceans, and the forests? If you are trying to grow a crop, what would happen if your neighbor poured salt all over your crops? This is simple common sense, not some liberal conspiracy.

Old 05-01-2018, 12:18 AM

Sowing and Reaping:

Plastic is found in a THIRD of fish caught in Britain because of toxic microbeads used in shower gels, toothpastes and beauty products
Plastic found in a THIRD of fish caught in Britain because of toxic microbeads | Daily Mail Online

Brain damage in fish from plastic nanoparticles in water
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0925104730.htm

Old 05-01-2018, 10:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Jesus warned that many people would not be able to see the 'signs of the times', "there will be scoffers in those times, saying things are as they have been since the days of our fathers" =( things have been the same for many decades mentality).

The bible also warns the world will try to make war on the Christ when he returns.

Old 05-03-2018, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
The "rape the earth" mentality you speak of may be prevalent in the US of A, but contrary to Yankee beliefs, the "earth" extends beyond their borders.

Not every nation appoints a moron to head its Environmental Protection Agency. Some citizens of the planet take "greening" seriously.

Don't make the same mistake Yankees have been making since 1776, thinking they're the centre of the universe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity