Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 06:04 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,242,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
For the Father and I are one in Spirit.
first thanks for the reply. yes, the Father and the son are ONE Spirit, for the son is IN the Father and the Father is IN the son the SAME Spirit only "diversified".

now since you has advance to this point, I'll reveal some more information on diversified oneness that make this one in Spirit correct in righteousness.

two words, "Intrinsic Spatial", don't try to google it, you want find it as such, but you can google each word and get the meat of understanding.

yes, I know that i haven't put everything out on the table about diversified oneness, ..... (smile), but i have put enough on the table to come to a righteous decision.

be blessed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2018, 06:53 AM

Proof Jesus is God

John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world".

wait a minute, the Lord Jesus is from above?. question, who is above man. angels, and the Eternal Spirit who we call God. the Lord Jesus is not an angel, (Hebrews 1:6 "And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him). and two,

Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man".

if the Lord Jesus was "made" a lower than the angels, that mean he was ABOVE the angels in order to be made Lower than them.

so that leaves only the Eternal Spirit, which he is, in flesh diversified.

so Jesus is God diversified in flesh. scripture don't lie

Old 05-25-2018, 12:27 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,243 times
Someone forgot to tell Jesus--John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Old 05-25-2018, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Someone forgot to tell Jesus--John 20:17, Rev 3:12
GREAT (smile), putting together these two verses. we can kill two birds with one STONE. Jesus wrote it. Let's start with the end, just follow the "MY" in both verses.

Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

who name will be on them? JESUS, "I will write upon him my new name".

my is me... (smile) how easy,.... how simple if one just read.

now John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

"My" Father is "HIS" Spirit, in heaven, because he is in a diversified state on earth. my indicated possession.

"My" God as in Revelation 3:12 is the SAME here, it's Jesus.

how blessed can one be when they get to expel ignorance at the same time with two verses concerning the SAME thing, "MY" which is me.

My Father in Heaven is "MY" Spirit in heaven, and "MY" Son on earth is "MY" body on earth.

let's bring it home clearly..... John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven".

if one read in context, while the Lord Jesus was speaking to Nicodemus on earth in a flesh body, at the same time was in Heaven Spiritually. remember he had flesh and blood on earth. but no flesh and blood is in heaven... see how easy, and clarifying the scriptures are.

while on EARTH, at the same time in HEAVEN...... Oh the beauty of "Diversified Oneness".

Old 05-25-2018, 04:46 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
GREAT (smile), putting together these two verses. we can kill two birds with one STONE. Jesus wrote it. Let's start with the end, just follow the "MY" in both verses.

Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

who name will be on them? JESUS, "I will write upon him my new name".

my is me... (smile) how easy,.... how simple if one just read.

now John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

"My" Father is "HIS" Spirit, in heaven, because he is in a diversified state on earth. my indicated possession.

"My" God as in Revelation 3:12 is the SAME here, it's Jesus.

how blessed can one be when they get to expel ignorance at the same time with two verses concerning the SAME thing, "MY" which is me.

My Father in Heaven is "MY" Spirit in heaven, and "MY" Son on earth is "MY" body on earth.

let's bring it home clearly..... John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven".

if one read in context, while the Lord Jesus was speaking to Nicodemus on earth in a flesh body, at the same time was in Heaven Spiritually. remember he had flesh and blood on earth. but no flesh and blood is in heaven... see how easy, and clarifying the scriptures are.

while on EARTH, at the same time in HEAVEN...... Oh the beauty of "Diversified Oneness".

1Corinthians 15:24-28 contradicts your teachings. When Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself. that will be forever. Jesus is not God, he is Gods son, he has a mortal mother. God has no Father or Mother.

Old 05-25-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
1Corinthians 15:24-28 contradicts your teachings. When Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself. that will be forever. Jesus is not God, he is Gods son, he has a mortal mother. God has no Father or Mother.
I have answered this question many times. I might need to start a topic to just to hold these topice that are asked over and over.

but I found one of my answers concering the 1Corinthians 15:24-28 topic you're asking about. "The Holy Trinity is not a mystery anymore" page 41 post #401.

read that answer. it will answer your 1Corinthians 15:24-28 question.... No contradiction.

Old 05-25-2018, 07:20 PM

950 posts, read 691,059 times
Does the Resurrection of Jesus Christ constitute proof that he is God? Because a human would not be able to do that, right? Has the Resurrection been conclusively proven?

Old 05-25-2018, 08:34 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monastic555 View Post
Does the Resurrection of Jesus Christ constitute proof that he is God? Because a human would not be able to do that, right? Has the Resurrection been conclusively proven?
He was raised by the Spirit, not that of his own power.

Old 05-25-2018, 10:14 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,485,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monastic555 View Post
Jesus said he was going to raise himself which is why those who opposed him did everything thing they could to make the tomb secure as possible to prevent him.

Old 05-25-2018, 11:59 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Jesus said he was going to raise himself which is why those who opposed him did everything thing they could to make the tomb secure as possible to prevent him.
The power to be raised from the dead was not that of his own, but that of the Spirit or God himself.

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity