Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2018, 05:55 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times

Advertisements

Pcamps had to rush in to prove my point, although it was not even necessary since everyone knew what I was talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
you were open about being straight John Bull about the fete of unbelievers. Today however when pressed you lead folk on a wild goose chase to get you to commit to what we know "in the past" you freely shared.
This is what I freely shared on a number of occasions yesterday and today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber The rich man will eventually end up in the lake of fire,
Dishonest. Period. The ONLY people here who play these games are universalists, so it says a lot about them and the fruit they carry.

By their fruits you shall know them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2018, 06:04 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
What made your a Christian?
‘For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God’ Ephesians 2:8

God is asking us to faith in Him. But most on this forum decided to rely on their own understanding. What a waste. God gives us a wonderful gift and people refuse it. Some are even offended by it!

Old 05-22-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
‘For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God’ Ephesians 2:8

God is asking us to faith in Him. But most on this forum decided to rely on their own understanding. What a waste. God gives us a wonderful gift and people refuse it. Some are even offended by it!
People reject God and then demand He save them anyway. Absurd.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:09 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Pcamps had to rush in to prove my point, although it was not even necessary since everyone knew what I was talking about

Dishonest. Period. The ONLY people here who play these games are universalists, so it says a lot about them and the fruit they carry.

So you believe you are saved from eternal hell by believing in Jesus and those that don't believe end up in eternal, Correct ?. This is what you are NOW failing to clarify although you have been asked multiple times to do so. If i am being dishonest then you will have no issue answering this question then will you?.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:09 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times
Quote:
Just your interpretation of God is being rejected

Old 05-22-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
No they don't. That is absurd

Old 05-22-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:

There has not been one poster who has said they know what you are talking about on this thread, even those like minded to you. There are quite a few who have said they cannot understand what you are saying, because you are none commital about where those that do not believe what you believe end up in.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
What made your a Christian?
What is a christian ?.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Many do reject Him.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:23 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Lol. There is no interpretation. God had His Word written down and many reject it. Jesus prophesied about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity