Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2018, 08:23 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times

Advertisements

while trying to find your angels toes .( and I didn't ).. rotf.. I found this though.. oh oh... husband of blood.. has then anointing these Levites with blood.

Lev 8:24

And he brought Aaron's sons, and Moses put of the blood upon the tip of their right ear, and upon the thumbs of their right hands, and upon the great toes of their right feet: and Moses sprinkled the blood upon the altar round about.

in basicly the same place that will someday be chopped off / clean dried up ... / blinded etc .... I doubt there is a Shepard or teacher or preacher that will ever want to seek the wisdom found in those three verses..

Zec 11:15

¶
And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.

Zec 11:16

For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

Zec 11:17

Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

compared with the new testament version ..

Mat 5:29

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mat 5:30

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

now there is a prophetic picture of something ugly this way comes..
NO preachers will teach on that subject I bet. and no one else wants to talk about it either.

to think that YES there will be hands arms eyes that will offend humanity unto hell even . and surely they do not offer a Truthful thanksgiving and any right hearted sacrifice of praise even.. to the Lord and as He asks for it and on his term and in his truths.. .
but it appears they will do something else completely different .. yet to be completely defined.
a mark of men ? a strange love?, alien or foreign concept? a strange worship? and they gave their eyes and right hands and maybe rightfoot ( as it is stated as a foot also in one version of the accounts in the new testament) so maybe if someone does not have a right hand they will use their foot to be owned by hell instead.
gosh no one wants to study that in depth I bet. it is not a fluffy subject. and worse it might imply there is a truth humanity must find and hold to.. even if it is a s simple a concept as a truth about sacrifices of thanksgiving and praise.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-31-2018 at 08:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2018, 08:46 AM

so how many toes do chariot angels have ? and by that I suppose different angels have different numbers of toes? .. is their also puddlejumpers ( or whatever it is that they are called in CS lewis book..thublethumpers(?) or such,they are noicy when they walk/jump ) only have one great foot and one great toe..)
yes in the millennium at least we get two or more weeks off of vacation right? that is at least something to be thankful about. and in Israel "every cooking pot will be holy" meaning food for all during the whole feasts they will share all things in common at least during the feasts.

Old 05-31-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Purity of wisdom.
Nothing more.

The weeks vacation reminded me of How certain employers offered a weeks vacation every yr.
And then and now I learn of a week of no work
It's been decades since I've heard word of mouth by an employer to actually follow through on what they spoke.
To my suprise one such employer did.
To my shame I thought they over paid me until I read check stub.

They did right.

Then there are those employers that left me no choice but to suffer at the hands of their deciet.
Such hate did not escape.
Nor was there any obligation carried on my part.

Have you ever wondered why the chariot angels have a certain number of toes?
Or even which direction they face..

What I found strange tonight while reading. Is that there was mention of Eliyahu by men who mocked Yeshua. How and why would a servant of the wicked even know of eliyahu?

east to west.
2 Out of Tziyon, the perfection of beauty,
God is shining forth.
3 Our God is coming and not staying silent.
With a fire devouring ahead of him
and a great storm raging around him,
4 he calls to the heavens above and to earth,
in order to judge his people.
5 “Gather to me my faithful,
those who made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Tziyon
so Tziyon
an sion and Zion.. and it appears to be Ali- cione in the stars maybe.
but with a T might mean the Son of Zion.. now you have to know someone is going to accuse that T of being Tammuz .. which was really DAMMUS or Damuse in the first place on the Sumerian Kings list. He was like a great grandson of Menes or supposedly was..
so REV 12 woman and her son. the SON who is caught up to heaven to sit at the Fathers right hand? ?
very interesting stuff right there !

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-31-2018 at 09:15 AM..

Old 05-31-2018, 09:41 AM

sheknows...... says.......Hebrew Meaning: The name Tziyon is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Tziyon is: Son of Zion.
I had always seen zion as a woman. The woman/( clan of EVE's promises ?) with 12 stars.. but it might be yet another name of the Son who is caught up to the Fathers right hand to Rule the nations.
what you think PIN?

Old 05-31-2018, 04:14 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so how many toes do chariot angels have ? and by that I suppose different angels have different numbers of toes? .. is their also puddlejumpers ( or whatever it is that they are called in CS lewis book..thublethumpers(?) or such,they are noicy when they walk/jump ) only have one great foot and one great toe..)
yes in the millennium at least we get two or more weeks off of vacation right? that is at least something to be thankful about. and in Israel "every cooking pot will be holy" meaning food for all during the whole feasts they will share all things in common at least during the feasts.
I have drawings of them.
I didn't know what I was seeing exacty at the time, till I read yecheskel (ezekiel)

Old 05-31-2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
sheknows...... says.......Hebrew Meaning: The name Tziyon is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Tziyon is: Son of Zion.
I had always seen zion as a woman. The woman/( clan of EVE's promises ?) with 12 stars.. but it might be yet another name of the Son who is caught up to the Fathers right hand to Rule the nations.
what you think PIN?
Neet,

Old 05-31-2018, 08:43 PM

Quote:
while trying to find your angels toes .( and I didn't ).. rotf.. I found this though.. oh oh... husband of blood.. has then anointing these Levites with blood.

Lev 8:24

And he brought Aaron's sons, and Moses put of the blood upon the tip of their right ear, and upon the thumbs of their right hands, and upon the great toes of their right feet: and Moses sprinkled the blood upon the altar round about.

in basicly the same place that will someday be chopped off / clean dried up ... / blinded etc .... I doubt there is a Shepard or teacher or preacher that will ever want to seek the wisdom found in those three verses..

Zec 11:15

¶
And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.

Zec 11:16

For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

Zec 11:17

Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

compared with the new testament version ..

Mat 5:29

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mat 5:30

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

now there is a prophetic picture of something ugly this way comes..
NO preachers will teach on that subject I bet. and no one else wants to talk about it either.

to think that YES there will be hands arms eyes that will offend humanity unto hell even . and surely they do not offer a Truthful thanksgiving and any right hearted sacrifice of praise even.. to the Lord and as He asks for it and on his term and in his truths.. .
but it appears they will do something else completely different .. yet to be completely defined.
a mark of men ? a strange love?, alien or foreign concept? a strange worship? and they gave their eyes and right hands and maybe rightfoot ( as it is stated as a foot also in one version of the accounts in the new testament) so maybe if someone does not have a right hand they will use their foot to be owned by hell instead.
gosh no one wants to study that in depth I bet. it is not a fluffy subject. and worse it might imply there is a truth humanity must find and hold to.. even if it is a s simple a concept as a truth about sacrifices of thanksgiving and praise.
Yes, I've known all along.
Sheshem is a sacred place.

The two lights on the fourth day are like lamps to a yr. Three to each cardinal direction.
And their ordinance is principled to increase every first fruit with a promise.
Like oil to a vessel the moon is the honeycomb with secrets.
With wisdom her form dances through both evening and day.
And their are few that consider such beauty in motion.

Personally I see the moon as a reminder of the complexity formed from the rib of the sun.
A poetry unlike any language a person could ever escape.
Unless of course.
such an ordinance where written and fullfilled in the heart.

I saw the chrubim wings fanning flames upon the eyes of the heart.
A free gift that was all encompassing.
Something prepared since the beginning.

A form of spiritual substance that can only be illustrated with a gentle assurance of honesty.
I cannot lie miss.
Their feet, are cloven.
Ive only seen three out of the fours angels feet.
Each are different from the other in exactness.
But each is still descriptively cloven.
As for the fourth...
I have not seen yet., and wonder still if I ever will.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-31-2018 at 09:27 PM..

Old 05-31-2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yes, I've known all along.
Sheshem is a sacred place.

The two lights on the fourth day are like lamps to a yr. Three to each cardinal direction.
And their ordinance is principled to increase every first fruit with a promise.
Like oil to a vessel the moon is the honeycomb with secrets.
With wisdom her form dances through both evening and day.
And their are few that consider such beauty in motion.

Personally I see the moon as a reminder of the complexity formed from the rib of the sun.
A poetry unlike any language a person could ever escape.
Unless of course.
such an ordinance where written and fullfilled in the heart.

I saw the chrubim wings fanning flames upon the eyes of the heart.
A free gift that was all encompassing.
Something prepared since the beginning.

A form of spiritual substance that can only be illustrated with a gentle assurance of honesty.
I cannot lie miss.
Their feet, are cloven.
Ive only seen three out of the fours angels feet.
Each are different from the other in exactness.
But each is still descriptively cloven.
As for the fourth...
I have not seen yet., and wonder still if I ever will.
the moon. at an even lower level. like a pyramid. . and zion given two wings of a giant eagle..
is maybe like the white and black eagles wings of the women in Micah?
maybe like part of the darkness ( the earth/son kingship ) and part of the light of day ( heavenly/ air/ the Father kingdom? )
that place between heaven and earth is where fulfillment of our promises are there someplace..
I don't know what to think about cloven angels feet.. but it might make sense in that someplace men had the concepts of cloven-hoofed angelic like creatures recorded.. maybe from pre-flood times.. and confused with the Nephilim.

so God made so many strange things I doubt few if any humans will ever see them .

Old 06-01-2018, 12:16 AM

Quote:
the moon. at an even lower level. like a pyramid. . and zion given two wings of a giant eagle..
is maybe like the white and black eagles wings of the women in Micah?
maybe like part of the darkness ( the earth/son kingship ) and part of the light of day ( heavenly/ air/ the Father kingdom? )
that place between heaven and earth is where fulfillment of our promises are there someplace..
I don't know what to think about cloven angels feet.. but it might make sense in that someplace men had the concepts of cloven-hoofed angelic like creatures recorded.. maybe from pre-flood times.. and confused with the Nephilim.

so God made so many strange things I doubt few if any humans will ever see them .
I was speaking literally.
I saw their form before ever reading scripture.

Old 06-01-2018, 01:51 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
The disciples asked Him, “Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?” 11Jesus replied, “Elijah does indeed come, and he will restore all things.

Malachi
“Behold,I will send My messenger{Elijah},who will prepare the way before Me. Then the Lordwhomyouseekwill suddenlycometoHis temple—the Messengerof the covenant,in whomyou delight—see,He is coming,”saysthe LORDof Host.''

When does the Lord come to his Temple? And when he has suddenly come to his Temple, it will be much greater than the coming of Elijah, and when Elijah comes, the person should know it. What does Elijah come to do? What did Elijah do when he was alive? He went into the kingdom of the ten tribes of Ephraim and stood in judgment of them, but why? And if God is not in his fire, his wind and his earthquake, what does it mean?

What does it mean that God had to appoint another man to finish the work of Elijah? If the spirit of Elijah was so great, why wasn't God in his fire, his wind and his earthquake? Why did another man have to be appointed to finish the work Elijah failed to do?

Did Elijah prepare the way before Elisha? Did John prepare the way before Jesus?

It is the spirit of Elijah that comes to a person now, and this spirit is to bring the lost ten tribes back to the law, and back to the feasts of Jerusalem. Elijah said,'' O Lord, I am the only one left in the ten tribes who has not become a pagan.''

The spirit of Elijah has never been to the Jew, ever. The spirit of John was not to the Jew, and the spirit of Elijah that comes into a person, that person is a Gentile, not a Jew. The job of this spirit is wholly to bring him back to his Jewish roots, back to the feasts of Jerusalem to join Judah. If the spirit of Elijah comes to a person, will he still wait on the coming of Messiah?

The Lord will suddenly come to his Temple, YOU. But he is not the first to come, and there is some problems with the first coming of spirits, the first has to be overcome, his head, his head.

Today the Lord will cut off your head, your head.

Kings
And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

Revelation20
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus

Kings
And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. 10And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-01-2018 at 02:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity