Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2018, 07:30 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times

Advertisements

“In that case, I say, isn’t it that God has repudiated his people?” Heaven forbid! For I myself am a son of Isra’el, from the seed of Avraham, of the tribe of Binyamin. 2 God has not repudiated his people, whom he chose in advance. Or don’t you know what the TaNaKh says about Eliyahu? He pleads with God against Isra’el, 3 “Adonai, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars, and I’m the only one left, and now they want to kill me too!”[c] 4 But what is God’s answer to him? “I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not knelt down to Ba‘al.”[d] 5 It’s the same way in the present age: there is a remnant, chosen by grace. 6 (Now if it is by grace, it is accordingly not based on legalistic works; if it were otherwise, grace would no longer be grace.) 7 What follows is that Isra’el has not attained the goal for which she is striving. The ones chosen have obtained it, but the rest have been made stonelike, 8 just as the TaNaKh says,

“God has given them a spirit of dullness —
eyes that do not see
and ears that do not hear,
right down to the present day.”[/color][/i]
[e]

9 And David says,

“Let their dining table become for them
a snare and a trap, a pitfall and a punishment.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they can’t see,
with their backs bent continually.”
[f]

11 “In that case, I say, isn’t it that they have stumbled with the result that they have permanently fallen away?” Heaven forbid! Quite the contrary, it is by means of their stumbling that the deliverance has come to the Gentiles, in order to provoke them to jealousy.[g] 12 Moreover, if their stumbling is bringing riches to the world — that is, if Isra’el’s being placed temporarily in a condition less favored than that of the Gentiles is bringing riches to the latter — how much greater riches will Isra’el in its fullness bring them!

13 However, to those of you who are Gentiles I say this: since I myself am an emissary sent to the Gentiles, I make known the importance of my work 14 in the hope that somehow I may provoke some of my own people to jealousy and save some of them! 15 For if their casting Yeshua aside means reconciliation for the world, what will their accepting him mean? It will be life from the dead!

16 Now if the hallah offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole loaf. And if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you — a wild olive — were grafted in among them and have become equal sharers in the rich root of the olive tree, 18 then don’t boast as if you were better than the branches! However, if you do boast, remember that you are not supporting the root, the root is supporting you. 19 So you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 True, but so what? They were broken off because of their lack of trust. However, you keep your place only because of your trust. So don’t be arrogant; on the contrary, be terrified! 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he certainly won’t spare you! 22 So take a good look at God’s kindness and his severity: on the one hand, severity toward those who fell off; but, on the other hand, God’s kindness toward you — provided you maintain yourself in that kindness! Otherwise, you too will be cut off! 23 Moreover, the others, if they do not persist in their lack of trust, will be grafted in; because God is able to graft them back in. 24 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these natural branches be grafted back into their own olive tree!

25 For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; 26 and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the TaNaKh says,

“Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer;
he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov
27 and this will be my covenant with them, . . .
when I take away their sins.”
[h]

28 With respect to the Good News they are hated for your sake. But with respect to being chosen they are loved for the Patriarchs’ sake, 29 for God’s free gifts and his calling are irrevocable. 30 Just as you yourselves were disobedient to God before but have received mercy now because of Isra’el’s disobedience; 31 so also Isra’el has been disobedient now, so that by your showing them the same mercy that God has shown you, they too may now receive God’s mercy. 32 For God has shut up all mankind together in disobedience, in order that he might show mercy to all.

O the depth of the riches
and the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How inscrutable are his judgments!
How unsearchable are his ways!

34 For, ‘Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Who has been his counselor?’
35 Or, ‘Who has given him anything
and made him pay it back?’

36 For from him and through him
and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever!
Amen.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-21-2018 at 07:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 07:31 PM

23,143 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The Olive tree in Paul's analogy does not say or mean that Gentiles have been added to Israel. The Olive tree is not Israel but is the Abrahamic Covenant (Genesis 12:1-3) which provides for blessing for all the families of the earth. Abraham was the father of many nations. Not just Israel.

Because of unbelief the natural branches (Israel) were broken off of the Olive tree (temporarily) and the wild branches (Gentiles) were grafted in.

God has one program for Israel and a different program for the church. In God's program for Israel, during the age of Israel Gentiles could only be blessed through an association with Israel. But in God's program for the Church which is in operation during the church-age, both Jews and Gentiles are blessed by receiving Christ as Savior. The church is a NEW CREATION (2 Corinthians 5:17). It is neither Jew nor Gentile, but Church, a new people of God.

Again, there is therefore no more slave and no more free man, and what does this mean?
again, THERE IS THEREFORE NO MORE MALE AND NO MORE FEMALE, AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
again, THERE IS NO MORE GENTILE AND NO MORE JEW, AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Don't just come in here and say there is no more Jews because I promise you that the world will call you a liar and a dumb liar because OF THE FACT, that there are Gentiles and there are Jews. The Gentile can become a Jew, and this is the only reason it is said.

You act is if there is no difference, and that is madness.

There is no more male and no more female because God has made all people female who decide to become a virgin to be submissive to a Jewish husband.

Jesus came and took two, and he made them one. God did not do away with free men and masters, he simply made the two one and you are a slave in this body of flesh that is to be a submissive virgin to the will of Christ that YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY MARRIED TO. But you know what? The down fall of every Jew who married a Gentile is his down fall.

God has made you female by flesh but there is a hidden free man of God within. God has made you A SLAVE, and you are to become submissive to the will of your master, but aren't you also a free man in Christ? A slave should listen to the spirit and do accordingly.

God has made you Gentile by flesh and there is a hidden Jew within your heart.

Jesus came to take the two and make them one, and so you are Ephraim by the flesh and Judah is the spirit, and so tell us, should the flesh serve the spirit or should the spirit follow the flesh? Should the female be submissive to the male or should the female of flesh rule the spirit of the son of God? Should a master rule a slave, or should the slave rule the master? Should Ephraim serve Judah or should Judah follow a lawless pagan Ephraim? Should a Gentile serve Israel or should Israel follow in the ways of the lawless pagan nations?

Body and flesh, and this is two kingdoms that fight each other and one should offer to die.

There is ONLY no more Gentile and no more Jew ONLY when the Gentile joins the Jew and decides to follow the ways of God to then repent of his lawlessness, his paganism, in order to become one people with the Jew..

Or else, the Gentile makes a very bold claim and says,'' My word is above the word of God and I am the priest of my own temple, and here are the laws I made in defiance of God because God's laws are unjust.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-21-2018 at 07:45 PM..

Old 05-21-2018, 07:48 PM

33,229 posts, read 26,434,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Again, there is therefore no more slave and no more free man, and what does this mean?
again, THERE IS THEREFORE NO MORE MALE AND NO MORE FEMALE, AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
again, THERE IS NO MORE GENTILE AND NO MORE JEW, AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Don't just come in here and say there is no more Jews because I promise you that the world will call you a liar and a dumb liar because OF THE FACT, that there are Gentiles and there are Jews. The Gentile can become a Jew, and this is the only reason it is said.

You act is if there is no difference, and that is madness.

There is no more male and no more female because God has made all people female who decide to become a virgin to be submissive to a Jewish husband.

Jesus came and took two, and he made them one. God did not do away with free men and masters, he simply made the two one and you are a slave in this body of flesh that is to be a submissive virgin to the will of Christ that YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY MARRIED TO. But you know what? The down fall of every Jew who married a Gentile is his down fall.

God has made you female by flesh but there is a hidden free man of God within. God has made you A SLAVE, and you are to become submissive to the will of your master, but aren't you also a free man in Christ? A slave should listen to the spirit and do accordingly.

God has made you Gentile by flesh and there is a hidden Jew within your heat.

Jesus came to take the two and make them one, and so you are Ephraim by the flesh and Judah is the spirit, and so tell us, should the flesh serve the spirit or should the spirit follow the flesh? Should the female be submissive to the male or should the female of flesh rule the spirit of the son of God? Should a master rule a slave, or should the slave rule the master? Should Ephraim serve Judah or should Judah follow a lawless pagan Ephraim? Should a Gentile serve Israel or should Israel follow in the ways of the nation?

Body and flesh, and this is two kingdoms that fight each other and one should offer to die.

There is ONLY no more Gentile and no more Jew ONLY when the Gentile joins the Jew and decides to follow the ways of God to then repent of his lawlessness, his paganism, in order to become one people with the Jew..

Or else, the Gentile makes a very bold claim and says,'' My word is above the word of God and I am the priest of my own temple, and here are the laws I made in defiance of God because God's laws are unjust.
Oh good grief. You've got Judaism on the brain. The Gentile does not join the Jew. In this church-age Jews and Gentiles are brought together in one body through faith in Christ. Not by Gentiles becoming Jews, not by converting to Judaism, not by observing the Jewish feast days. In the Church-age, any Jew that believes in Christ is not Israel. He is church-a new creation.

Old 05-21-2018, 07:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
If you are going to post about Jewish holidays in the Christianity forum (although I don't know WHY), would you please at least spell them correctly?

So sorry, was in a hurry and got fingers tied up.....

Old 05-21-2018, 07:56 PM

23,143 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Hosea 1 ~ Ephraim's destruction and Promise.

Hosea's Wife and Children
1The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
2The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD. 3So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son. 4And the LORD said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel. 5And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel.
6And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away. 7But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.
8Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. 9Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

How can Ephraim, the ten tribes of Israel consider themselves female virgins?

Hosea 2 Betrothal to the Gentiles of the lost ten tribes of Ephraim

Israel's{Ephraim/not Judah} Unfaithfulness Punished

BUT LOOK AT THE PROMISED BETROTHAL IF AND WHEN THEY BECOME SUBMISSIVE VIRGINS, FEMALE}
1Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.
2Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
3Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.
4And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.
5For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.
6Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.
7And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
8For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.
9Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.
10And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.
11I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.
12And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.
13And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

God's Mercy to Israel
14Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.
15And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
16And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.
17For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.
18And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
21And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
22And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
23And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

GOD HAS MERCY ON THESE PAGAN GENTILES AND HE PROMISES THEM THAT A Jew WILL COME AND OFFER THOSE VIRGINS A BETROTHAL IN ORDER TO REDEEM THEM INTO Israel.

ARE YOU BETROTHED TO A JEW THAT YOU MIGHT BECOME ONE WITH THE JEWISH NATION?

HOSEA 1 IS SHOWING THE END OF THE TEN TRIBES OF EPHRAIM AND THEN HE SHOWS GENTILES COMING TO MARRY A JEW TO FILL THE VOID OF EPHRAIM AND THE GENTILES ARE SO MANY, THAT THEY ARE GIVEN THE NAME,'' THE SANDS OF THE SEAS.''

SO MAY GENTILE MARRRY INTO ISRAEL BY MARRYING A JEW.

BUT TODAY THIS IS NOT LONGER TRUE, THE BETROTHED VIRGINS ARE NO LONGER VIRGINS WHEN THEY COMMIT ADULTERY AGAINST GOD WHEN THEY KEEP THE WAYS OF ANOTHER HUSBAND FROM BABYLON.

BAAL? Guess what the high Holy day of Baal is, it is the greatest holiest feast of all that was called Saturnalia and now called Christmas, the ten tribes were wiped out for accepting these things and rejecting Jerusalem because if the king of Israel allowed his people to keep the feasts of Jerusalem, then he would lose his kingdom, and so he accepted the pagan feasts and put them in place of God's holy feasts ABOUT YOU.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-21-2018 at 08:08 PM..

Old 05-21-2018, 08:55 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Lol.... “angels” are messengers ON EARTH

The kingdom is being built on earth FOR MAN
I guess I am still in rebranding mode...
and I agree with you! LOL. but rebranding is sort of fun or just funny..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-21-2018 at 09:11 PM..

Old 05-21-2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
not by observing the Jewish feast days. In the Church-age, any Jew that believes in Christ is not Israel. He is church-a new creation.
and Mike I will disagree with you in many ways.. Not that we join them but we will look more like they should have all along when he is done with us.
just the download he gave me this last Passover through Pentecost has been well epic.. like Cecil B DeMille kinds of epic!!
I have yet to completely understand how he intends to download the information to the churches yet.. but it is coming and no doubts.!!
we will look like they should have looked if they would have gone up to the mountain and become the sons of God, and priests and kings they should have on that day at that offer. The Offer has never changed. we will look like they should have on that day more than 3500 years ago. and don't ever forget it. yes because like PIN always talks about ... IN OIL>...Your oil for your lamp is dependant on it, Mike.

PS I just read PIN posted this up there.. ^^^ proving that Israel and Judah enters in at that higher place christianity has yet to submit to either.. so it is to up there to that mountain by faith his time or not at all. but we too will enter in with them up there or not at all. " for those who overcome... I will give...."

25 For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; 26 and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the TaNaKh says,

the plan clear and simple..
He is about to give the mountain/ Mt Sinai invite again.. .... and we will wait to see which of the ten virgins/ churches / and individuals in those churches got enough oil on that day you have to have enough oil.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-21-2018 at 09:37 PM..

Old 05-21-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Hosea 1 ~ Ephraim's destruction and Promise.

Hosea's Wife and Children
1The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
2The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD. 3So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son. 4And the LORD said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel. 5And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel.
6And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away. 7But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.
8Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. 9Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

How can Ephraim, the ten tribes of Israel consider themselves female virgins?

Hosea 2 Betrothal to the Gentiles of the lost ten tribes of Ephraim

Israel's{Ephraim/not Judah} Unfaithfulness Punished

BUT LOOK AT THE PROMISED BETROTHAL IF AND WHEN THEY BECOME SUBMISSIVE VIRGINS, FEMALE}
1Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.
2Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
3Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.
4And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.
5For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.
6Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.
7And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
8For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.
9Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.
10And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.
11I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.
12And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.
13And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

God's Mercy to Israel
14Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.
15And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
16And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.
17For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.
18And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
21And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
22And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
23And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

GOD HAS MERCY ON THESE PAGAN GENTILES AND HE PROMISES THEM THAT A Jew WILL COME AND OFFER THOSE VIRGINS A BETROTHAL IN ORDER TO REDEEM THEM INTO Israel.

ARE YOU BETROTHED TO A JEW THAT YOU MIGHT BECOME ONE WITH THE JEWISH NATION?

HOSEA 1 IS SHOWING THE END OF THE TEN TRIBES OF EPHRAIM AND THEN HE SHOWS GENTILES COMING TO MARRY A JEW TO FILL THE VOID OF EPHRAIM AND THE GENTILES ARE SO MANY, THAT THEY ARE GIVEN THE NAME,'' THE SANDS OF THE SEAS.''

SO MAY GENTILE MARRRY INTO ISRAEL BY MARRYING A JEW.

BUT TODAY THIS IS NOT LONGER TRUE, THE BETROTHED VIRGINS ARE NO LONGER VIRGINS WHEN THEY COMMIT ADULTERY AGAINST GOD WHEN THEY KEEP THE WAYS OF ANOTHER HUSBAND FROM BABYLON.

BAAL? Guess what the high Holy day of Baal is, it is the greatest holiest feast of all that was called Saturnalia and now called Christmas, the ten tribes were wiped out for accepting these things and rejecting Jerusalem because if the king of Israel allowed his people to keep the feasts of Jerusalem, then he would lose his kingdom, and so he accepted the pagan feasts and put them in place of God's holy feasts ABOUT YOU.
"and in the days of Jeroboam the son of [Joash], king of Israel."
How could Israel be ephayim. When ever did anyoneone born of the half tribe serve as a king.

I believe this discussion belongs in the corrupted lineage category.

Let us continue the intervention..

Old 05-21-2018, 09:29 PM

and yes Mike like Pin posted...It will be life from the dead! in more ways than just one. when the church enters in First.. they have yet to do it either

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-21-2018 at 09:42 PM..

Old 05-21-2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
"and in the days of Jeroboam the son of [Joash], king of Israel."
How could Israel be ephayim. When ever did anyoneone born of the half tribe serve as a king.

I believe this discussion belongs in the corrupted lineage category.

Let us continue the intervention..
"Also, Jeroboam son of [Nebat] rebelled against the king. He was one of Solomon’s officials, an Ephraimite from Zeredah, and his mother was a Widow named Zeruah."

Do you see the discrepancy?

Last edited by pinacled; 05-21-2018 at 10:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity