Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 02:37 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Ezra says nothing about their genealogical records being kept at the Temple, which, by the way, was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar...Ezra states that it was the potential priests that had lost their own genealogical records, implying that each person was responsible for his own record, it was not kept by the Temple...There are many Jews today that can traced the written records of their lineage back to Aaron...And DNA does factor into this, if you know how it works...Their are Jews that have the Kohen gene in their Genetics as proven by genetic testing...So, you really don’t know what your talking about...

Forgive them Lord, they know not what they say.

I think it is just really hard for most Gentiles to put themselves in the shoes of a Jew living in any Century since Jesus. They don't really know how disrespectful it is, you could have lost 300 members of your family in the holocaust and they would say,'' You aren't a Jew.''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 02:39 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
genetic markers?

i wonder how many innocent jews who were murdered by the thousands and tens of thousands by the Luciferians had their identities stolen?
and they are assuming that they understand how y dna mutates and also then apply their own kinds of time lines to those supposed mutations and the reason for those mutations are not even known.. but they got time connected to the mutations they can't even explain yet.. as usual...

if I am a good enough guesser at least as good as they are .. then I suspect that environment and conditions have everything to do with those mutations ,, thus all north african sea people R's like y is going to end up the same looking eventually and will be assumed to be the same linages.. when he fact they might be very different branches of Jepheth or javan . etc..

Like my dad is probably from Solomons family line and someone with his sir name did their y dna and it came back G which is way way up the line from J/cohen. but it might really only be about when my Fathers line LEFT the middle east and where it then traveled too and how it traveled to those places .. by foot or by sea faring peoples. .
G being very prevelents on sardinia points to it being a sea faring Y haplotype.
but there is many reason to believe that many Hebrews of even Solomons family and in his kingdom business with their neighbors were on the sea even with . like “Zebulun will live by the seashore
and become a haven for ships;
his border will extend toward Sidon.

which might be all I or some G men in Europe. I and G are on Sardinia.

so anything of Shem and not even Abraham might be G - J even I-F etc depending on where and how it traveled and maybe mostly when it left there. as the environments in the middle east has changed significantly in the last 4000 years ... so would the DNA markers would have to change with all that environmental changes and then as they migrated away from there also more changes would have to have occurred..
people so don't trust dna.. they have applied their religion of scientism to it . and they can't even explain it yet. but they got time attached to it.. for sure they are just guessing !!

Old 06-27-2018, 04:38 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
genetic markers?

i wonder how many innocent jews who were murdered by the thousands and tens of thousands by the luciferians had their identities stolen?
Genetics don’t lie...

Old 06-27-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and they are assuming that they understand how y dna mutates and also then apply their own kinds of time lines to those supposed mutations and the reason for those mutations are not even known.. but they got time connected to the mutations they can't even explain yet.. as usual...

Like my dad is probably from Solomons family line and someone with his sir name did their y dna and it came back G which is way way up the line from J/cohen. but it might really only be about when my Fathers line LEFT the middle east and where it then traveled too and how it traveled to those places .. by slowly by foot and wild game or by sea faring fishers peoples. .
G being very prevalent on Sardinia points to it being a sea faring Y haplotype.
but there is many reason to believe that many Hebrews of even Solomons family and in his kingdom business with their neighbors were on the sea even with
Israel says to one of his son....“Zebulun will live by the seashore
and become a haven for ships;
his border will extend toward Sidon.

they were obviously on the seas.. too

which might be all I or some G men in Europe. I and G are on Sardinia and mostly on islands.

so anything of Shem and not even Abraham might be G - J even I-F etc depending on where and how it traveled and maybe mostly when it left there or if it always remained in those places , but was never Abraham . as the environments in the middle east has changed significantly in the last 4000 years ... so would the DNA markers surely would have to change with all that environmental changes and then as they migrated away from there also more changes would have to have occurred..
people so don't trust dna. it is like tea leaves they see what they want to see. and they believe what they want to believe. they have applied their religion of scientism to it with all their made up stories.. . and they can't even explain it yet! but they got time attached to it.. for sure..
Why can’t you every compose a coherent post?...You ramble all over the place...

Old 06-27-2018, 04:42 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Why can’t you ever compose a coherent post?...You ramble all over the place...
Emotions are inherently incoherent.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Emotions are inherently incoherent.
And her knowledge of how genetics work is awful....

Old 06-27-2018, 05:15 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
And her knowledge of how genetics work is awful....
Which DNA are you talking about?
If you are needing a refresh on middle school level biology.
You would be better off reading a textbook rather than wiki.
Go to a public library and look for something in biology.
The outright lies that these buisness marketers use is only a gimic to draw in ignorant people's money.
Typical to soothesayers, astrologers, sorcerors, etc.

Sorry, o.p. for the derail.

Old 06-28-2018, 02:30 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
I have worked with animals and blood lines of animals ( shall I list the kinds of pureblooded and papered animals? horses, 3 breeds of sheep, 3 breeds of dairy goats, papions, Pomeranians, 4 colors of Muscovy ducks, German shepherds, and studied human, since I was 12 while memorizing long genealogies of
of Abrabian horse pedigrees and three breeds of dairy goats Nubian LaMancha and Alpines. )and the only truth that kept coming up as truth over and over is the native American/ ancient concepts of male and female clans .
which is the only thing that produces true to type ..

any other kind of dumb guessing of the racist like darwin and those who worship at the foot of random goopiness of scientism is the ignorant stuff men have applied and done to God's truth in genetics for their own political and anti-biblical propaganda . and what they have done to this country and within education system is all false and all out lies.

the truth of scientism in this subject like many others is that they are tea leaf readers . more importantly, they don't know at all what they are looking at yet.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 06-28-2018 at 02:38 PM..

Old 07-04-2018, 10:56 AM

9 posts, read 2,962 times
people are you deaf or blind you don't understand what the great prophet jeremiah says
message direct from god almighty:" can a man makes gods for himself and they are no gods
alan naor a jew from jerusalem

Old 07-04-2018, 11:08 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,735 times
This is not the JEWISH discussion forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity