Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2018, 10:58 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:

Without a cause!.
Like violent people who provoke violence. Now who would ever conceive of promoting violence?
Oh, yeah, the industrial media complex.

yecheskel (ezekiel
"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

yeshayahu (isaiah
"Their feet rush into sin; they are swift to shed innocent blood. They pursue evil schemes; acts of violence mark their ways."
I have never spoken an unkind word to you, EVER. I have never personally attacked you, ever. You tell me you love me a thousand times when we spent every night in Direct messaging. Do you know how many times you have attacked me to call me Satan? I show you love, but I get nothing but hate..... I have never been angry with you, EVER, not even now....When is all this nastiness going to end?

The reason I put up those two little eyes ,''..'' is because you insinuated that I was not willing to walk somebody through something, and that is quite a thing for you to say to me after hundreds of hours, just me and you talking. You don't have to hate people just because they disagree with you Pin.

Why don't you tell me you love me again, I love you, do you love me?

Old 07-07-2018, 11:19 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have never spoken an unkind word to you, EVER. I have never personally attacked you, ever. You tell me you love me a thousand times when we spent every night in Direct messaging. Do you know how many times you have attacked me to call me Satan? I show you love, but I get nothing but hate..... I have never been angry with you, EVER, not even now....When is all this nastiness going to end?

The reason I put up those two little eyes ,''..'' is because you insinuated that I was not willing to walk somebody through something, and that is quite a thing for you to say to me after hundreds of hours, just me and you talking. You don't have to hate people just because they disagree with you Pin.

Why don't you tell me you love me again, I love you, do you love me?
I only said you were a confessed satanist.
i did call richard satan, when he unwittingly repeated rashi without quotation..
So in actuality i called rashi satan.
And unless you and richard are the very same person posting with multiple accounts. I dont see how you could of been confused about such.
One thing ive noticed about the spiritual goings on here at this forum is the familiarity between so many supposed strangers!

I love,
And Its because i know you are better than this, and far more valuable a person than to let someone teach you lies. So, what happened to that next step. If you left babylon only to go back to what was before and worse, and in essence stumbled backwards. Then you are one of the ones who would devour the mother.

If you are one to reconcile and help others.
Then open a thread and walk through with solutions.

Spiritual gifts are spoken of with love... Charity was it.
If i didnt care, i could of just put you on ignore.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-07-2018 at 11:28 AM..

Old 07-07-2018, 11:22 AM

It would be best if you put me on ignore, or we could just go back to you attacking me every single day and me saying nothing.

Old 07-07-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
It would be best if you put me on ignore, or we could just go back to you attacking me every single day and me saying nothing.

You ignore me,
ok,

Bye.

Old 07-07-2018, 12:46 PM

Quote:
You ignore me,
ok,

Bye.
Like you can live without me, come and give us a kiss.

Old 07-07-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Like you can live without me, come and give us a kiss.
I suppose there could be some further researching on this supposed rashi character.
being an antisemitic concoction, There is a fairly plausible explanation for how this commentary made it into publication!

Sound like fun?
Remember what i shared about sorcerors?
Walk with discernment and the snares will be as obvious as thorns.

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-07-2018 at 01:13 PM..

Old 07-07-2018, 01:26 PM

Quote:
I suppose there could be some further researching on this supposed rashi character.
being an antisemitic concoction, There is a fairly plausible explanation for how this commentary made it into publication!

Sound like fun?
Remember what i shared about sorcerors?
Walk with discernment and the snares will be as obvious as thorns.

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
["Most of his explanations were not written by him. Apparently, students would ask him questions about the text, or he would rhetorically ask questions about specific words, and a student would write his short, lucid answers in the margin of the parchment text. These answers comprise Rashi's commentary."]

Above is an example.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...itzchaki-rashi

Old 07-07-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Iyov - Job - Chapter 1

6 Now the day came about, and the angels of God came to stand beside the Lord, and the Adversary, too, came among them.

Rashi:

Now the day came about: That day which was Rosh Hashanah, (known as a day of sounding the shofar, and the Holy One, blessed be He, commanded the Adversary to bring the merit and the guilt of all creatures. This is the meaning of “from going to and fro on the earth.”)

and the angels of God came to stand beside the Lord: to contend with Him, because the expression of standing refers only to judgment, as it is stated (Isa. 3:13): “The Lord stands to plead.”

and the Adversary, too, came among them: to accuse the people.
I liked this post because everyone should know when Judgment day is, it is Rosh Hashanah, and it is what Rashi says. Rosh Hashanah comes as the day no man knows, and it is when God is judging the enemy.

Old 07-07-2018, 03:02 PM

In essence, Satan is claiming that he was doing his job when commiting man to harbor in genocide of an entire ethnic group.
Jews included.

Yeah, Satan says he was only doing what God told him to do.
It was his/her job.

Anyone who espouses such is certifiable.
They are a danger to themselves and others.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-07-2018 at 03:24 PM..

Old 07-07-2018, 04:33 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,917,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
He doesn’t get sent from heaven, that’s for sure...

Where would God send the Messiah from? They were expecting the Messiah when Jesus showed up. Their false reasonings lead them astray. They were sure a mighty king was coming right then to defeat the romans. A carpenters son showed up. It was not yet time to sit on the throne as Gods appointed king( Dan 7:13-15) so they rejected him. He came to lay his life down on Israels behalf--but the rejection went both ways after Israel did first. An eye for an eye right-justice( Deut 32:4) All of Gods ways are justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity