Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2018, 04:49 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Where would God send the Messiah from? They were expecting the Messiah when Jesus showed up. Their false reasonings lead them astray. They were sure a mighty king was coming right then to defeat the romans. A carpenters son showed up. It was not yet time to sit on the throne as Gods appointed king( Dan 7:13-15) so they rejected him. He came to lay his life down on Israels behalf--but the rejection went both ways after Israel did first. An eye for an eye right-justice( Deut 32:4) All of Gods ways are justice.
Leave em be.
Now is not the time.

I know you care about their souls.
But this thread is not the place to offer sentiment.

Blessings Always

Old 07-07-2018, 06:26 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Reality is reality, Gentiles joined Jews, then Gentiles were not willing to be killed for God's religion and so they outlawed God's religion, and for 2000 years the Jews alone have been persecuted and killed for keeping the commandments of God. The covenant is very precise, it says what it says and it doesn't matter who wants to change what it says, it says what it says and it is very repetitious is God saying he will never abandon Judah, they are his people and they are the ones who have been persecuted and killed for following God when nobody in history has been brave enough to follow God, only the Jews were brave enough and it was the Christian who was persecuting and killing them for keeping the religion of God. Although God has told us the end from the beginning, nobody wants to believe it. He says he would gather them back and make them a nation again and he has. God has promised the Gentile great and wonderful things if he just blesses the Jew, and God doesn't go back on his promises.

We either stand alongside the Jew or we don't, there is no in between, and when speaking to a Jew, you may as well be speaking to David. Those wise virgins know where to purchase the oil, and they know where to buy the gold refined in the fire. People are always speaking of judgment day, of Rosh Hashanah and the ten days to Yom Kippur when God judges the nations in how they have treated Israel. The very Idea of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur is the day the enemies of Israel die. Israel is not supposed to speak of this day because all the gentiles will be judged. The very idea of Yom Kippur and the coming of the feast of Tabernacles is the judgment of all the nations in how they treated Israel, the only people who keep the commandments of God because they are the only people willing to die for God's commandments.

Ten men from every nation grasp the garment of a Jew and plead.

As Christian we say that the coming of the Lord is as the rains, the spring Passover, and the fall Tabernacles rain.

Here is those fall holy days happening.

The Lord Judges the Nations
1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; 5Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: 6The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. 7Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: 8And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
12Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Blessings for God's People
17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of ****tim.
19Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion

Old 07-07-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Reality is reality, Gentiles joined Jews, then Gentiles were not willing to be killed for God's religion and so they outlawed God's religion, and for 2000 years the Jews alone have been persecuted and killed for keeping the commandments of God. The covenant is very precise, it says what it says and it doesn't matter who wants to change what it says, it says what it says and it is very repetitious is God saying he will never abandon Judah, they are his people and they are the ones who have been persecuted and killed for following God when nobody in history has been brave enough to follow God, only the Jews were brave enough and it was the Christian who was persecuting and killing them for keeping the religion of God. Although God has told us the end from the beginning, nobody wants to believe it. He says he would gather them back and make them a nation again and he has. God has promised the Gentile great and wonderful things if he just blesses the Jew, and God doesn't go back on his promises.

We either stand alongside the Jew or we don't, there is no in between, and when speaking to a Jew, you may as well be speaking to David. Those wise virgins know where to purchase the oil, and they know where to buy the gold refined in the fire. People are always speaking of judgment day, of Rosh Hashanah and the ten days to Yom Kippur when God judges the nations in how they have treated Israel. The very Idea of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur is the day the enemies of Israel die. Israel is not supposed to speak of this day because all the gentiles will be judged. The very idea of Yom Kippur and the coming of the feast of Tabernacles is the judgment of all the nations in how they treated Israel, the only people who keep the commandments of God because they are the only people willing to die for God's commandments.

Ten men from every nation grasp the garment of a Jew and plead.

As Christian we say that the coming of the Lord is as the rains, the spring Passover, and the fall Tabernacles rain.

Here is those fall holy days happening.

The Lord Judges the Nations
1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; 5Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: 6The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. 7Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: 8And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
12Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Blessings for God's People
17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of ****tim.
19Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion

No one said any jew sold their inheritance.
What I have tried to show you, Richard, and others.
Is that the enemy is real, the Prince of power of air was quick to strike and murder innocent jews during the atrocity of worm(reich).

If you think the enemy was not capable of furthering an agenda beyond loss of power you are a danger to reason.
Every mature Adults full well know the enemy poses as an angel of light. Even capable of construing an evil of stealing the identities of murdered victims.
What happened to rashi is as obvious as a German/greco,Roman mark.

It is pure evil that has been accepted as Jewish.

Rav, shlomo never called God a murdering liar..

Wake up.

If you want to help.

Quit copy pasting.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I mean really, it is even easier...Do what thou wilt...Simple, no?...
Do not ever come to this forum unprepared.
To stand in righteous judgement means u r humble enough a man too to sit upon the mount, gaze at the land and accept you will never be allowed to enter.

Humilility is what Moshe held till the fateful day a coward, lying, murderer sought his hand.

Do you think Eliyahu was ignorant of the same pain?

I say no..

Too seek something of value...

First Bless the Name.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:19 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Do not ever come to this forum unprepared.
To stand in righteous judgement means u r humble enough a man too to sit upon the mount, gaze at the land and accept you will never be allowed to enter.

Humilility is what Moshe held till the fateful day a coward, lying, murderer sought his hand.

Do you think Eliyahu was ignorant of the same pain?

I say no..

Too seek something of value...

First Bless the Name.
Geez!...Will you please take some English Writing and Spelling classes?...You sound like a Tamarian most of the time...

Old 07-08-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
No one said any jew sold their inheritance.
What I have tried to show you, Richard, and others.
Is that the enemy is real, the Prince of power of air was quick to strike and murder innocent jews during the atrocity of worm(reich).

If you think the enemy was not capable of furthering an agenda beyond loss of power you are a danger to reason.
Every mature Adults full well know the enemy poses as an angel of light. Even capable of construing an evil of stealing the identities of murdered victims.
What happened to rashi is as obvious as a German/greco,Roman mark.

It is pure evil that has been accepted as Jewish.

Rav, shlomo never called God a murdering liar..

Wake up.

If you want to help.

Quit copy pasting.
Not only can’t you spell and compose coherent sentences but you don’t even know Judaism or Christianity at all nor history...

Old 07-08-2018, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Where would God send the Messiah from? They were expecting the Messiah when Jesus showed up. Their false reasonings lead them astray. They were sure a mighty king was coming right then to defeat the romans. A carpenters son showed up. It was not yet time to sit on the throne as Gods appointed king( Dan 7:13-15) so they rejected him. He came to lay his life down on Israels behalf--but the rejection went both ways after Israel did first. An eye for an eye right-justice( Deut 32:4) All of Gods ways are justice.
G-d says that no one may lay down their life on another’s behalf...

Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 24

16 Fathers shall not be put to death because of sons, nor shall sons be put to death because of fathers; each man shall be put to death for his own transgression.

Quote:
The whole of Chapter 18 of the Book of Ezekiel expands upon and clarifies this principle. Furthermore, this chapter teaches that all we have to do to gain Gd’s forgiveness is to stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good. Nowhere does it say that we must have a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins. Please see Essay #2, ‘A blood sacrifice is not required for forgiveness of sins.’ - https://israelesc1.wordpress.com/201...nother-person/

Quote:
As I live, saith the Etrnl Gd, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. - https://israelesc1.wordpress.com/201...nother-person/

Quote:
No one can die to atone for the sins of another.
This is why Jews do not believe there was any redemptive power at all in Jesus’ death. Such a belief is unbiblical; it has no basis in the sacred text and no justification in Jewish theology. This doctrine can be seen as an invention for the sake of post-event rationalization, in other words, to give meaning and purpose to the crucifixion after the fact.
Some Christians may choose to interpret other verses in the Bible to indicate the opposite, that one CAN die for the sins of another. If that were the case, this would mean that Gd changed His mind, or that He did not mean what He said in Deuteronomy 24:16: ‘Every man shall be put to death for his own sin.’
But Gd does not change either His mind or His nature, as we read in Malachi 3:6,
For I am the Etrnl, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
In a newer technique, some Christians are now quoting rabbinic writings to make it seem as if the rabbis accepted this concept of vicarious atonement. However, even if several respected rabbis did agree with this idea, we must still go by what the Bible states, and the Bible states, in no uncertain terms, ‘Every man shall be put to death for his own sin.’
If a person believes that a blood sacrifice were necessary in order for Gd to
forgive human sin, then that person forgot to study the Five Books of Moses.
Even a single example where Gd forgave without a blood sacrifice would prove
that this idea is unbiblical. There are many such examples, but the most
interesting is found in the Book of Leviticus. The reason this is so interesting
is that it appears right in the middle of the discussion of sin sacrifices. In
Leviticus 5:11-13, it states, ‘If, however, he cannot afford two doves or two
young pigeons, he is to bring as an offering for his sin a tenth of an ephah of
fine flour for a sin offering.’ In Jonah 3:10, we also see that one does not
need a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins. There, the Bible simply
states that Gd saw the works of the people of Niniveh. Specifically it says that
these works consisted of abandoning their evil ways, and because they did, Gd
forgave them. There are many other examples. Therefore, as was stated earlier, - https://israelesc1.wordpress.com/201...nother-person/

Quote:
In the Hebrew Scriptures, however, Gd is One, as we read in Deuteronomy
6:4, as well as in Isaiah 44:6, where Gd tells us, ‘I am the first, and I am
the last; and beside me there is no Gd.’ When Isaiah tells us that Gd said,
‘I am the first,’ it means that Gd has no father. When Isaiah tells us
that Gd said, ‘I am the last,’ it means that Gd has no literal son, a
divine piece of Gd. And when Isaiah tells us that Gd said, ‘Besides me there
is no Gd,’ it means that Gd does not share being Gd with any other Gd, or
demi-Gd, or semi-Gd, or persons, and there is no trinity. - https://israelesc1.wordpress.com/201...nother-person/

Old 07-08-2018, 06:52 AM

Quote:
yup,
like i said.
rashi is a luciferian concoction.

And is entirely misinformation about jews. No sages taught this, nor are there any writtings in the talmud to collaborate rashi. rashi is a single failed attempt at guile. Concocted to destroy those who lack in the Spirit of Knowledge.

It is a an antisemitic attack on the innocent.

Which is why i apologized to richard for what they did to him.
this fig is not even rotten anymore. It has been petrified to form an image.
Lmao!...You know nothing about Judaism nor the Talmud...Keep trying, though...

Old 07-08-2018, 07:10 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
That sneaky Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs

Last edited by L8Gr8Apost8; 07-08-2018 at 07:13 AM.. Reason: This is clearly BS for anyone who doesn't get that.

Old 07-08-2018, 07:17 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Easier yoke? Have you talked to any heroin addicts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity