Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 12:37 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Quit bumping this thread.

You might as well give breath to the image.

Richard is whining!
Actually elevating Satan to the level you do, you have made Satan into a lesser "god."

You are the whiner because the ancient Jewish view trumps the Christian re-make of Satan into a Devil for you to blame when you cannot exercise the faith God expects from you.

The Lord our God is ONE God (uh, in three, Richard! ) was the beginning of the monotheistic change Jews had away from "lesser gods," that you are trying to keep alive.

Quote:
Today, Judaism is strictly monotheistic, but scholars have recognized the many examples in the Hebrew Bible of the ancient Israelites being monolatric (although there are also statements in the Hebrew Bible that are clearly monotheistic).
http://booksnthoughts.com/ancient-je...-of-many-gods/

Sorry, but I won't let you hold out an excuse ( Satan ) for unfaithfulness on your part. The Devil didn't make you do it, but Satan could have well put temptation in your way to try your ability to follow God. The NT story of Jesus being "tempted" by Satan is an example of where Satan is limited by God from doing more than putting an idea in one's head.

Jesus overcame.

Can you?

Old 06-29-2018, 03:08 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Thanks Pleroo. I was thinking about this the other day and if the phobia and self loathing was still there on some level or really was gone. Sometimes I can't find a trace of it and sometimes I think I can feel it trying to resurface. Then I think of how lucky I was to have the experience that I can confidently say love is stronger than fear.

I struggle with this too, L8. Love is definitely stronger than fear. Fear is more seductive, along with hatred, but love is stronger. Much stronger. <3

Old 06-29-2018, 04:48 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Actually elevating Satan to the level you do, you have made Satan into a lesser "god."

You are the whiner because the ancient Jewish view trumps the Christian re-make of Satan into a Devil for you to blame when you cannot exercise the faith God expects from you.

The Lord our God is ONE God (uh, in three, Richard! ) was the beginning of the monotheistic change Jews had away from "lesser gods," that you are trying to keep alive.

Sorry, but I won't let you hold out an excuse ( Satan ) for unfaithfulness on your part. The Devil didn't make you do it, but Satan could have well put temptation in your way to try your ability to follow God. The NT story of Jesus being "tempted" by Satan is an example of where Satan is limited by God from doing more than putting an idea in one's head.

Jesus overcame.

Can you?
You just don’t stop impressing me...

Old 06-29-2018, 10:21 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post

Jesus overcame.

Can you?
I care to think of Satan as my father, as the father of my flesh, and the son of perdition is within me as the son of Satan, and when I react and do the works of the son of Satan, I prove that I am his son. I think if God takes his hand away from me, he is showing me what I really am, and so I am handed over to Satan as to be sifted as wheat. As far as I believe at this current moment is that the spirit and mind of the covering body is the most beautiful creature that covers the soul and the spirit with a mind of it's own, and the mind of the spirit is always in communication with the soul of Eve, and when the soul hears the whispering spirit of the mind of the body, the right eye is of the body, and the soul see what the body desires and what the soul begins to desire, and although the spirit is telling the soul not to reach for evil in defying the word of the husband, the soul becomes submissive to the serpent instead of to her husband, and by doing this, a seed has been planted where Eve is impregnated to raise their own son by the will of the serpent, a result of Eve being a false prophet from her own imaginations. So the seed of Eve is raised from Eve's submission to the mind of the spirit. So that a person is born in a Marriage where Adam and the serpent are the parents of their own son they have raised to live like the flesh would have their son live, he lives like a king, but this son of Eve will seek out to kill the other sons between the relationship of Eve and Adam, and so the two are born as twins.

Because Eve was the false prophet, and because she bore a son who would be king of their own desires, she has Cain, but at the same time, she has Abel, the son of Adam until there are two sons that struggle where one wants to fulfill the desires of the flesh which are anger, and pride, and self serving, but then there is also Abel, he hidden man within, and Abel cannot let this son live, although he was sent as a prophet who was the righteous son also within people. Cain has no choice but to go out to kill the spiritual hidden man of the heart because he will not live by the spirit of Righteousness, he is the son of his father, Satan.

Bothe son are within a person, and even Galatians explains this very thing showing how one is Ishmael, AND ALSO of Isaac.

We see a Picture of Jacob standing inside of Esau, and Jacob and Isaac were twins in the same womb as
As two nations, two kingdoms that would fight against each other being flesh and spirit.

It is at this current time, that I am Ephraim by he flesh, and Judah by spirit.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:29 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You mean “winning”...
I am so lovin how easily you walked right into the open.
Well,
Perhaps walked is the wrong descriptive verb.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:41 AM

Richard,

Remind everyone here which yshva(school/yeshiva) you attended!

Old 06-29-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I care to think of Satan as my father, as the father of my flesh, and the son of perdition is within me as the son of Satan, and when I react and do the works of the son of Satan, I prove that I am his son. I think if God takes his hand away from me, he is showing me what I really am, and so I am handed over to Satan as to be sifted as wheat. As far as I believe at this current moment is that the spirit and mind of the covering body is the most beautiful creature that covers the soul and the spirit with a mind of it's own, and the mind of the spirit is always in communication with the soul of Eve, and when the soul hears the whispering spirit of the mind of the body, the right eye is of the body, and the soul see what the body desires and what the soul begins to desire, and although the spirit is telling the soul not to reach for evil in defying the word of the husband, the soul becomes submissive to the serpent instead of to her husband, and by doing this, a seed has been planted where Eve is impregnated to raise their own son by the will of the serpent, a result of Eve being a false prophet from her own imaginations. So the seed of Eve is raised from Eve's submission to the mind of the spirit. So that a person is born in a Marriage where Adam and the serpent are the parents of their own son they have raised to live like the flesh would have their son live, he lives like a king, but this son of Eve will seek out to kill the other sons between the relationship of Eve and Adam, and so the two are born as twins.

Because Eve was the false prophet, and because she bore a son who would be king of their own desires, she has Cain, but at the same time, she has Abel, the son of Adam until there are two sons that struggle where one wants to fulfill the desires of the flesh which are anger, and pride, and self serving, but then there is also Abel, he hidden man within, and Abel cannot let this son live, although he was sent as a prophet who was the righteous son also within people. Cain has no choice but to go out to kill the spiritual hidden man of the heart because he will not live by the spirit of Righteousness, he is the son of his father, Satan.

Bothe son are within a person, and even Galatians explains this very thing showing how one is Ishmael, AND ALSO of Isaac.

We see a Picture of Jacob standing inside of Esau, and Jacob and Isaac were twins in the same womb as
As two nations, two kingdoms that would fight against each other being flesh and spirit.

It is at this current time, that I am Ephraim by he flesh, and Judah by spirit.
Ok,
It's not flesh in entirety ole friend.
Just a single largest organ!
Skin.

11 are shed to be replaced with another 11.

One thing I love about ole sh,aul is that he was prepared to go out alone.
I imagine he was given strong healthy bones.

But his heart was too weak to nourish them.
Till that fatefull day on the road.

What are the impossible odds of such a man so sure of everything he new to be wrong.
As if God wouldn't become flesh.
But what do I know..

Old 06-29-2018, 11:00 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I struggle with this too, L8. Love is definitely stronger than fear. Fear is more seductive, along with hatred, but love is stronger. Much stronger. <3

Old 06-29-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Richard,

Remind everyone here which yshva(school/yeshiva) you attended!
Yup, quiet as usual.

Go look at the judaism formum.
Go look at the Islam forum.

Go, and never look back
You sealed your fate.

Old 06-29-2018, 01:50 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The Bible doesn’t say that, the NT does...

The NT is in the bible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity