U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 01:17 AM

40,054 posts, read 26,735,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
The storm of condemnation that is going on between your 2 ears is not a pretty picture, thankfully it's a forecast that is localized to those that imagine such things that you do. There is no mental case God up there going nuts because any form of evangelicalism is being rejected including the jehovah winesses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2018, 04:55 PM

4,242 posts, read 1,626,059 times
Quote:
The bible writers testified of Jesus Christ, NOT your beliefs.

The bible writers taught what I showed as well. I had the scriptures in my post. Yes they testified of Jesus, one must go through him to get to the Father-John 4:22-24--a true followers life.

Old 09-05-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I don't believe in Satan or his demons, but feel free to partake of your own imagination.

Are you saying the bible is a lie?

Old 09-05-2018, 05:47 PM

32,225 posts, read 21,104,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The bible writers taught what I showed as well. I had the scriptures in my post. Yes they testified of Jesus, one must go through him to get to the Father-John 4:22-24--a true followers life.
No they didn't. The scriptures testify of Jesus Christ who said this
You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me,

So there you have it they testify of Jesus Christ, not your beliefs about Jesus Christ.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
No they didn't. The scriptures testify of Jesus Christ who said this
You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me,

So there you have it they testify of Jesus Christ, not your beliefs about Jesus Christ.
How many trinitarians know this is the bottom line reality of it all-John 4:22-24---- This is NEVER taught in a trinity religion. He warned that people wouldn't know him( Father-YHVH(Jehovah) because of his name( Jesus)-John 15:20-21) even states they will do things against the true followers on account of Jesus name. They listened to the wrong teachers.( 2Cor 11:12-15) They will be found guilty of this at judgement-Luke 10:16-- If one rejects Jesus appointed teachers-( Matt 24:45) they are rejecting Jesus and God as well. More than one Jesus is being taught. Since Jesus taught-FEW will find the road--Which # describes that? 2 billion--8 million? Since the bible teaches--a divided house( 34,000 trinity based religions) will not stand.
Or 1 Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( all matters of Gods truth) no division--They fail this 100%--How can they be one with the Father and his son if they have 34,000 different truths.( a mass of confusion)
Whereas The JW,s are a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace, and thought.( as best possible)

Old 09-06-2018, 05:25 PM

20,385 posts, read 9,825,009 times
Quote:
That sounds much like the modern day churches of extreme fundamentalists:

People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. Having a form of godliness but denying its power.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.
Quote:
It describes the whole world. Many -THINK-they are doing Gods will But Jesus tells them different-Matthew 7:21-- Unfortunately satan transforms into an angel of light, as do his teachers--making deceitful words look good to the mortal heart, making things off the table of demons look good to the mortal heart=99% partaking. And the image of the beast looks good to the mortal heart. It is as Noahs day.
Quote:
I don't believe in Satan or his demons, but feel free to partake of your own imagination.
Quote:
Are you saying the bible is a lie?
No. I am saying, you do not comprehend the concept of what an adversary is - good or bad. And, today we have a greater understanding of mental illness and other issues people endure. By the way, those who falsely transform themselves into a messenger of light and who are deceptive - are already sitting in the Churches.

Old 09-08-2018, 04:30 AM

32,225 posts, read 21,104,768 times
Quote:
How many trinitarians know this is the bottom line reality of it all-John 4:22-24---- This is NEVER taught in a trinity religion. He warned that people wouldn't know him( Father-YHVH(Jehovah) because of his name( Jesus)-John 15:20-21) even states they will do things against the true followers on account of Jesus name. They listened to the wrong teachers.( 2Cor 11:12-15) They will be found guilty of this at judgement-Luke 10:16-- If one rejects Jesus appointed teachers-( Matt 24:45) they are rejecting Jesus and God as well. More than one Jesus is being taught. Since Jesus taught-FEW will find the road--Which # describes that? 2 billion--8 million? Since the bible teaches--a divided house( 34,000 trinity based religions) will not stand.
Or 1 Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( all matters of Gods truth) no division--They fail this 100%--How can they be one with the Father and his son if they have 34,000 different truths.( a mass of confusion)
Whereas The JW,s are a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace, and thought.( as best possible)
All that stuff is coming out of your own head. In other words all the people you are referring to are them that you have created in your own mind, and they(those people in your head that are nothing other than states of mind) are working against any of the light that you may have seen. So be careful what you are thinking upon, because once you feel those states of mind are real, you will draw them without to yourself.

Old 09-09-2018, 03:16 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,463,614 times
Quote:
It takes knowing God. YHVH(Jehovah) Jesus warned Few would-John 15:20-21

The other guy said the same thing.

Old 09-10-2018, 07:14 AM

40,054 posts, read 26,735,309 times
Quote:
All that stuff is coming out of your own head. In other words all the people you are referring to are them that you have created in your own mind, and they(those people in your head that are nothing other than states of mind) are working against any of the light that you may have seen. So be careful what you are thinking upon, because once you feel those states of mind are real, you will draw them without to yourself.

Old 09-10-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
No. I am saying, you do not comprehend the concept of what an adversary is - good or bad. And, today we have a greater understanding of mental illness and other issues people endure. By the way, those who falsely transform themselves into a messenger of light and who are deceptive - are already sitting in the Churches.

I never found a church that knew God. Yes satan owns them--They are a divided house that will not stand-Mark 3:24-26
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or