Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 11:11 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times

Advertisements

I had a stupid dog once...chihauhau/dachshund mix...my mouth dropped when I 'saw' how stupid he really was...
compared to my other dogs I'd had...his little brain just didn't get the simplest things.

BUT, I also saw how...so what...stupid things can be loved, too...and deserve love.

I am amazed at things I read here...Jesus has a lot of patience and compassion!
Boy, oh boy...but after all, it seems apparent God did not create a smart bunch down here.
I mean, come on...
Talk amongst yourselves.

Why create a bunch o' bozos? LOL

Oh, notice this was posted 11:11 so it must be an imp thread topic, right? LOLOLOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2018, 03:03 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
One way to stay on for years at city data forum is to listen to Jesus and Jesus said `` don`t forget the leaven `` which means to resist the sin of pride , as pride is like puffed up leaven which is a hotly ethics , were patience and humility can be practised

Old 08-11-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
One way to stay on for years at city data forum is to listen to Jesus and Jesus said `` don`t forget the leaven `` which means to resist the sin of pride , as pride is like puffed up leaven which is a hotly ethics , were patience and humility can be practiced
That's what leaven means...why o why doen't Jesus talk in plain ENGLISH!

Old 08-11-2018, 03:25 PM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
That's what leaven means...why o why doen't Jesus talk in plain ENGLISH!
It's the only way to produce wheat. Why was the tree of life hidden? Why were the people given different languages so they couldn't unite and speak to each other at the tower of Babel?

Timing, there is a time for death and a time for all to be born on one single day, and there had to be enough time for all those who were to be born, to be born. Josephus Flavius says some of this. He says that there are a certain amount of people to be born, and all the appointed have already lived. A certain amounted were appointed and the Earth could not sustain them all at once and so there were 6000 years appointed to be tried and sifted, and that one day, none would proceed the other and all would be born on a single day. Tishri 15.

The kingdom of heaven is like you, it is always of you, just know that. The 3 meals of measure are body, soul, and spirit, and the leaven is mixed in the 3 you are. Sowing in the barley, sifted and separted in the wheat, and becoming a new creature in the fruit. Becoming a tree where everyone comes to be taught is not like being grains as barley and wheat, you have become a covering and a shade where your fruits are many, and you teach many because you have become the oil and wine

Old 08-11-2018, 03:30 PM

It is because of the desire to understand the parables that pushes a person to study 16 hours a day.

Old 08-11-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is because of the desire to understand the parables that pushes a person to study 16 hours a day.
That's um...nice....I...ah...can think of 200 other things I would rather spent 16 hrs doing, myself. Most of them spiritually oriented ..for those with dirty minds!

Old 08-11-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
That's um...nice....I...ah...can think of 200 other things I would rather spent 16 hrs doing, myself. Most of them spiritually oriented ..for those with dirty minds!
I am the most obsessive cumpulsive person which means I can't be in my own head, I have to be obsessive all day long that my mind doesn't go blank to remember things I don't want to think about. When I learned what was wrong with me, I chose my obsession, it wasn't the bible at first, it was the Houston post crossword and I almost couldn't go to work unless I finished it. I never slept, I only searched for answers. I realized then that something was wrong with me, and so I chose my obsession and made a 5 year plan. The first year I read none of the New Testament, I sat in to reading the old from cover to cover 2 times a week, and that is all I did, usually more than 16 hours a day. I took jobs that allowed me to do that. I read nothing but Josephus for 6 monthd all day long, and then I got the book,'' The 7 feasts of Messiah,'' by Eddie chumney and I wore out 3 copies of that book, 2 copies of the Temple by Edershine. I have been doing this for 20 years now. I find things to obesses, like I might study nothing but the song of Solomon for months or whatever I get on. When I was on ezekiel for about 3 years, everyone told me to stop posting about Ezekiel lol. I have no life other than studying the bible, it's the air I breath, messed up huh?

Old 08-11-2018, 05:35 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am the most obsessive cumpulsive person which means I can't be in my own head, I have to be obsessive all day long that my mind doesn't go blank to remember things I don't want to think about. When I learned what was wrong with me, I chose my obsession, it wasn't the bible at first, it was the Houston post crossword and I almost couldn't go to work unless I finished it. I never slept, I only searched for answers. I realized then that something was wrong with me, and so I chose my obsession and made a 5 year plan. The first year I read none of the New Testament, I sat in to reading the old from cover to cover 2 times a week, and that is all I did, usually more than 16 hours a day. I took jobs that allowed me to do that. I read nothing but Josephus for 6 monthd all day long, and then I got the book,'' The 7 feasts of Messiah,'' by Eddie chumney and I wore out 3 copies of that book, 2 copies of the Temple by Edershine. I have been doing this for 20 years now. I find things to obesses, like I might study nothing but the song of Solomon for months or whatever I get on. When I was on ezekiel for about 3 years, everyone told me to stop posting about Ezekiel lol. I have no life other than studying the bible, it's the air I breath, messed up huh?
Sounds like it brings you relief, so no, not messed up. Jmho.

Old 08-11-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Sounds like it brings you relief, so no, not messed up. Jmho.
Tell ya what's messed up, That was like 95, and couldn't break free of the Houston post crossword,I was obsessed about it and didn't want to leave it, and when I was strugling with that obsession, I grabbed a post and the first thing I read,'' The Houston Post will be ceasing it's publication in 94, 95, and I almost had a freaking heart attack, but now I look back and almost feel guilty all those people had to loose their jobs because of me. ..........It was so strange the way it all happen.

Old 08-11-2018, 08:30 PM

Oh, you're so smart, Hannie! You found a great thing to obsess about. So forget what I said.
I mean, I new you were smart before...and, you're ability to retain things is amazing, btw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity