U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Status: "be angry and sin not!" (set 25 days ago)
 
4,697 posts, read 1,235,940 times
Reputation: 245

Advertisements

Quote:
Nice edit, if you called folk sinners on here and they are damned to hell if they do not believe in Jesus(deny it as much as you want), you too would be fired. Thankfully this is an open forum where there are folk posting from their own perspective of how they see God and that is perfectly fine and acceptable.
and that is a good excuse to get you a license to sin around here!! but it probably won't get you past Father's judgment day or really any such judgment day. City data is not Judgement day sir.. I think HE has different rules than city data does. and than you do . .
But you will to do as you do .. because you can right?
just remember that is your laws and city data laws.. but .. Not His. you have chosen who laws you wish to observe and honor.
and SO when you get banned from His LIFE, no one will hear your complaints either as truthfully most will have given up trying to care about you and your complaints and trying to explain things to you and most of the militant folks on city data.. .
Just speaking the truth as loving as anyone could tell you the truth. someday no one will ever remember all your complaining. and no one will ever remember there was a city data..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-01-2018 at 12:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:04 PM
 
20,505 posts, read 9,900,969 times
Reputation: 1690
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and that is a good excuse to get you a license to sin around here!! but it probably won't get you past Father's judgment day or really any such judgment day. City data is not Judgement day sir.. I think HE has different rules than city data does. and than you do . .
But you will to do as you do .. because you can right?
just remember that is your laws and city data laws.. but .. Not His. you have chosen who laws you wish to observe and honor.
and SO when you get banned from His LIFE, no one will hear your complaints either as truthfully most will have given up trying to care about you and your complaints and trying to explain things to you and most of the militant folks on city data.. .
Just speaking the truth as loving as anyone could tell you the truth. someday no one will ever remember all your complaining. and no one will ever remember there was a city data..
Most of those that are militant are nothing more than extreme fundamentalists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:15 PM
 
20,505 posts, read 9,900,969 times
Reputation: 1690
Why do Evangelists insist that Christianity is Not a religion?

Christianism is a religion or belief, when it should be a way of life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Status: "be angry and sin not!" (set 25 days ago)
 
4,697 posts, read 1,235,940 times
Reputation: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Most of those that are militant are nothing more than extreme fundamentalists.
it appears it is only in a few of your nightmares.. that you that are afraid of all those little old ladies who make people fat at potlucks. and don't want children molested and drugs on our streets and are willing to pray about and ask Our God to do something about it and won't relent until he does something about it.. . in the Process of fixing that he has to deal with lots of others kinds of idiots and fools.. so we wait to give them a chance to repent..
But still little old ladies keep crying to stop the abuse, and used , help the weak and the meek , to stop perversions which trap little kids...and for evil to end.. one day we will be answered and you will get your answers too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 07:13 PM
 
Location: New England
32,399 posts, read 21,217,673 times
Reputation: 2304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Most of those that are militant are nothing more than extreme fundamentalists.
Onward Christian Soldiers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 08:05 PM
 
20,505 posts, read 9,900,969 times
Reputation: 1690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Most of those that are militant are nothing more than extreme fundamentalists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
it appears it is only in a few of your nightmares.. that you that are afraid of all those little old ladies who make people fat at potlucks. and don't want children molested and drugs on our streets and are willing to pray about and ask Our God to do something about it and won't relent until he does something about it.. . in the Process of fixing that he has to deal with lots of others kinds of idiots and fools.. so we wait to give them a chance to repent..
But still little old ladies keep crying to stop the abuse, and used , help the weak and the meek , to stop perversions which trap little kids...and for evil to end.. one day we will be answered and you will get your answers too.
I do not have nightmares, neither do I fear anything on this planet. But I am waiting to see if the whole of humanity will get their heads out of their ...the sand and come together for the well-being of everyone, instead of the rich and famous or the overzealous people within various religions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 08:12 PM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
16,380 posts, read 7,715,707 times
Reputation: 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I do not have nightmares, neither do I fear anything on this planet. But I am waiting to see if the whole of humanity will get their heads out of their ...the sand and come together for the well-being of everyone, instead of the rich and famous or the overzealous people within various religions.
"you may say that I'm a dreamer...well I'm not the only one..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 10:39 PM
 
Location: New England
32,399 posts, read 21,217,673 times
Reputation: 2304
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
"you may say that I'm a dreamer...well I'm not the only one..."
We Brits have a hymn called i thou to thee my country, its last line says "And her ways are ways of gentleness, and all her paths are peace", this i imagine and dream is true of every man, woman and nation. I hope future generations find God to be exactly this and not under the condemnation that previous generations have been under. I dream of a world that is not moved by the beliefs of Mike555, Finn Jarber, Twinspin, scgraham and the rest of those whose message is one of condemnation unless you believe what they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Status: "be angry and sin not!" (set 25 days ago)
 
4,697 posts, read 1,235,940 times
Reputation: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I do not have nightmares, neither do I fear anything on this planet. But I am waiting to see if the whole of humanity will get their heads out of their ...the sand and come together for the well-being of everyone, instead of the rich and famous or the overzealous people within various religions.
your actions and your life prove differently.. you are very afraid..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Status: "be angry and sin not!" (set 25 days ago)
 
4,697 posts, read 1,235,940 times
Reputation: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
We Brits have a hymn called i thou to thee my country, its last line says "And her ways are ways of gentleness, and all her paths are peace", this i imagine and dream is true of every man, woman and nation. I hope future generations find God to be exactly this and not under the condemnation that previous generations have been under. I dream of a world that is not moved by the beliefs of Mike555, Finn Jarber, Twinspin, scgraham and the rest of those whose message is one of condemnation unless you believe what they do.
and so are you, so fearful !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top