Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2018, 12:11 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,126,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
This post is a mess brother, I'm sorry. You're really lost my friend.
Ok, support your separation from God belief scripturally. There is 1 verse in the whole of the Bible that seemingly says this , do you not find it strange that that it is only one verse. Where do you think God was after man fell from his glory?, correct right there with him still. Go and read Genesis if you don’t believe me. Sadly,I will say it is you that is lost in the doctrines of men.

If you don’t like me being insistent on you supporting your beliefs with scripture, I suggest you do what others do that can’t support their beliefs with scripture, put me on your ignore list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2018, 12:19 PM

5,996 posts, read 7,063,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Nice try, pcamps. Maybe a seed planted?
So you're a member of The Way too? I had vaguely heard of it, but you guys must know each other personally from conferences. I'm just telling you the truth in love guys, you're following a cult that doesn't preach the true gospel.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Ok, support your separation from God belief scripturally. There is 1 verse in the whole of the Bible that seemingly says this , do you not find it strange that that it is only one verse. Where do you think God was after man fell from his glory?, correct right there with him still. Go and read Genesis if you don’t believe me. Sadly,I will say it is you that is lost in the doctrines of men.

If you don’t like me being insistent on you supporting your beliefs with scripture, I suggest you do what others do that can’t support their beliefs with scripture, put me on your ignore list.
What are you talking about? i gave you scripture every time, but you have dismissed it because it doesn't line up with The Ways teaching. As I told Nate, I'm telling you guys the truth in love, you're in a cult.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:42 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,045,735 times
Quote:
Sin is a spiritual form of jaundice. You got it! Only Gods love through the redemptive salvation of Jesus Christ can cure it.

Religiosity damages brains. I'm sorry for you and hope you get well.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about? i gave you scripture every time, but you have dismissed it because it doesn't line up with The Ways teaching. As I told Nate, I'm telling you guys the truth in love, you're in a cult.
You are a typical bible fundamentalist that bases a whole belief system on exaggerated verses. Where is the scripture that states Jesus said he is the ONLY way to the Father.... He said "I Am" the way to the Father, completely different to what you are claiming. Where does it say God separated himself from you? , you don't have a single verse, admit it?. Show me 1 single verse that clearly states that Jesus came to save us from hell to heaven, you can't admit. At the very least consider that you are not basing your beliefs on what the scripture says.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
This post is a mess brother, I'm sorry. You're really lost my friend.
You are lost in the doctrines of men like the rest of evangelical christianity.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:57 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,224,358 times
Quote:
He loves me even though I don't deserve it. And neither do you. You, like me and every human on earth lies, gets jealous, is selfish, etc. But despite all of that, he still loves us and that brings me such joy and makes me want to live for him. Our loving heavenly father is Awesome!
Do all Christians lie, get jealous, and are they all selfish, etc.?
Or, is it just the one's who see themselves as vacuum cleaners?

Old 08-18-2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Do all Christians lie, get jealous, and are they all selfish, etc.?
Or, is it just the one's who see themselves as vacuum cleaners?
Not all Christians, all humans.

Old 08-18-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Religiosity damages brains. I'm sorry for you and hope you get well.
Where does your anger come from and why do you want to hold on to it?

Old 08-18-2018, 01:18 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,045,735 times
Quote:
Not all Christians, all humans.

Speak for yourself. Don't tar all with your sinful brush. Just because you are weak-willed and morally ambivalent doesn't mean everyone is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity