U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 02:27 PM

15,906 posts, read 8,179,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Not created in my mind, it is a fact of scripture.

Rosh Hashanah is the day of division, and the sheep will be divided from the goats, but this is just one person, a Gentile.

There are still others who became pregnant with a new born creature where they raised a full grown son within them, and not everyone will give birth.

We are body, soul, and spirit and a division will divide these in people where people will be saved, and yet there are others who raised a full grown new creature that have become more than just body, soul, and spirit....

The Gentiles are pregnant with a new born creature, but if they don't raise that child in the milk of the word until he can eat the meat of the word to become a priest, God will kill their children.

There are few people who raise a full grown son.

Created in the minds of anyone who thought/thinks that God separates Godself from anyone.

It seems youíre talking about a different separation, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 04:18 PM

14,876 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Created in the minds of anyone who thought/thinks that God separates Godself from anyone.

It seems youíre talking about a different separation, though.
And again, the works of each man will be tested by fire, and even the ones who burn will be saved as it is said.

But what is the work we are building? What is the work that has to be tested by fire to see if it can stand in the flames without burning?

It is our resurrection body, and if it isn't full grown, God cannot hand a baby the keys of the kingdom, and so that baby is killed and we will see a virgin standing at the marriage door on Rosh Hashanah saying,'' Open even to me.''

God doesn't separate people from God, people separate themselves from God, and God is still all merciful.

God can't just make a priest, a priest has to be anointed to learn, and he must spend his life doing just that. Other people will seek out money, fame and living in splendor when there are priests who have given up everything. If a person in this life sacrifices his whole life to be a servant in his constant study to be a priest, and then a wealthy, self absorbed person lives a life of luxury, why should the two be the same when one has lived as a king and the other a servant?

God is a God of justice, of fairness where he says that every mountain will be brought low, and every valley raised. Those who live like kings will be servants and those who lived like servants will be kings, why isn't this fair?

Old 08-14-2018, 04:32 PM

5,147 posts, read 2,536,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Oh, fear mongers still walk among us................................
For nearly 2500 years the organized church has concocted dates, time periods and eras (ERRORS) as to when this earth would implode and god's anointed will be beamed up to paradise..
Christendom (apostate Christianity) may preach imploding Earth but Scripture teaches Earth abides forever - Ecclesiastes 1:4 B.
No one gets beamed up to paradise. Paradise was the beautiful paradisical Garden of Eden here on Earth.
We are nearing the soon coming ' time of separation ' of Matthew 25:31-33 to take place on Earth.
God will only bring to ruin those ruining the Earth as per Revelation 11:18 B.
So, none of this is ' fear mongering ' but we are all free to act responsibly toward this God-given Earth - Psalms 115:16.
Since Earth will Not be destroyed, then according to Isaiah 11:3-4; Rev. 19:14-16 what will be destroyed are the wicked.
The wicked will be ' destroyed forever ' as per Psalms 92:7, thus the humble meek people will inherit the Earth.
A beautiful paradisical Earth as described in the 35th chapter of Isaiah.
There will be ' healing ' for earth's nations as mentioned at Revelation 22:2.
So, that is why we are all invited to pray the invitation of Revelation 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Come and bring such rich blessings and benefits to Earth, and he will.
Not fear, but only good things for Earth as God promised father Abraham at Genesis 12:3; 22:18 that ALL families and ALL nations of Earth will be blessed.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
And again, the works of each man will be tested by fire, and even the ones who burn will be saved as it is said.

But what is the work we are building? What is the work that has to be tested by fire to see if it can stand in the flames without burning?

It is our resurrection body, and if it isn't full grown, God cannot hand a baby the keys of the kingdom, and so that baby is killed and we will see a virgin standing at the marriage door on Rosh Hashanah saying,'' Open even to me.''

God doesn't separate people from God,
people separate themselves from God, and God is still all merciful.

God can't just make a priest, a priest has to be anointed to learn, and he must spend his life doing just that. Other people will seek out money, fame and living in splendor when there are priests who have given up everything. If a person in this life sacrifices his whole life to be a servant in his constant study to be a priest, and then a wealthy, self absorbed person lives a life of luxury, why should the two be the same when one has lived as a king and the other a servant?

God is a God of justice, of fairness where he says that every mountain will be brought low, and every valley raised. Those who live like kings will be servants and those who lived like servants will be kings, why isn't this fair?
That's what Iím sayiní: God doesnít separate people from God. We agree to that point and Iím happy to leave it at that.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're either ignorant of the Scriptures are you're being disingenuous. Jesus said that no one would know the day, but that they would know the season and to watch. We are living in the season of the last days of this age, an age of the earth run by godless people. The signs are everywhere. The Saints are going to inherit this earth.
I agree the composite sign of Matthew chapter 24 and Luke chapter 21 is everywhere.
However, the Saints or holy ones (such as Luke 22:28-29) inherit the kingdom government as per Daniel 7:18,27.
They are the ones of Revelation 2:10; 5:9-10; 20:6.
The majority of mankind (John 3:13) can be part of the humble meek people who will inherit the Earth as Jesus promised.
The figurative ' sheep ' at the soon coming ' time of separation ' to take place on Earth as per Matthew 25:31-33,37,40 will be the foundation, so to speak, of people who can inherit the Earth starting with calendar Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule to take place over Earth, whereas the ' saints ' will be governing in Heaven with Jesus.
Those ' saints ' or holy ones have two (2) jobs to do according to Rev. 5:9-10 they will serve mankind living on Earth as both kings and priests:
As kings they will take care of governmental responsibilities for the meek who inherit the Earth - Matthew 5:5.
As priests they will take care of spiritual duties for the meek people who will inherit the Earth - Psalm 37:9-11,29.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:48 PM

Quote:
That's what Iím sayiní: God doesnít separate people from God. We agree to that point and Iím happy to leave it at that.
I find that only the person himself is the only one who can separate himself from God's hand as per John 10:29.
So, No other person can do that but only the person himself can remove himself by committing the unforgivable sin of Matthew 12:32.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:50 PM

14,876 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Quote:
And still, it is very hard for me to relay what I believe, if I speak of a separation, people automatically think I am saying that some people will go to hell to be tortured for an eternity, but that is not at all what I am trying to relay.............Just saying. I tend to believe in reincarnation in which we all have a cycle to live where some people have been playing the game of learning for eons, and then there are people that are just new to the game. It would be like looking at two people on a ladder where one is at the top and one has just begun to climb. Either way, I am certain that God loves you way more than me, hell, I love you way more than me, who couldn't love a Plerro?

Old 08-14-2018, 05:00 PM

Quote:
And still, it is very hard for me to relay what I believe, if I speak of a separation, people automatically think I am saying that some people will go to hell to be tortured for an eternity, but that is not at all what I am trying to relay.............Just saying. I tend to believe in reincarnation in which we all have a cycle to live where some people have been playing the game of learning for eons, and then there are people that are just new to the game. It would be like looking at two people on a ladder where one is at the top and one has just begun to climb. Either way, I am certain that God loves you way more than me, hell, I love you way more than me, who couldn't love a Plerro?
. Itís not a competition. Ainít nobody loved any more or less than anyone else.

Yeah, Iím reconsidering my stance on reincarnation. Itís making more sense to me than it used to, although I donít know that anyone has been at it longer than anyone else. It makes sense to me that we are all in this together, learning together, progressing together, playing our parts.

(And you know that I know that you donít believe in a place of eternal torture, right?)

Old 08-14-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I find that only the person himself is the only one who can separate himself from God's hand as per John 10:29.
So, No other person can do that but only the person himself can remove himself by committing the unforgivable sin of Matthew 12:32.
We canít separate ourselves from God, though we often do a good job of convincing ourselves (and others) otherwise.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:17 PM

20,421 posts, read 9,843,300 times
Quote:
We can’t separate ourselves from God, though we often do a good job of convincing ourselves (and others) otherwise.
Now, those are words to live by, and to ponder daily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or