U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-17-2018, 10:40 PM
 
Location: Honolulu, HI
6,114 posts, read 1,846,925 times
Reputation: 8678

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I'm genuinely curious. Every thread on Christianity and proof thereof ends up going back to Biblical quotes. So, to Christians in C-D land, what other evidence exists?
There is no evidence. Hell, there's more evidence that there isn't a man-made God. Look no further than a nutjob who goes into a church and shoots up the entire congregation (sutherland spring church shooting, charleston church shooting).

Would a God really let that happen? Certainly not any man-made God worth worshiping.

Let's talk about the enslavement of Africans, war crimes, torture, murder, oppression, dictatorship, sexual assault, war, terrorism, racism, sexism, famines, massacres, corruption, serial killers, mass shooting, pedophiles, kidnapping, sex trafficking, forced marriage, human rights abuses, gangs, drug dealers.

Evidence of a God? Looks like evidence of the absence of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-17-2018, 11:13 PM
 
Location: New England
32,319 posts, read 21,169,705 times
Reputation: 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
God has recorded and ordained his own peculiar religion that you reject.


I was recently wondering about something, am I a God?



It seems that I am, are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
They have a religion which is militant which is not the religion of Jesus,which was the realization of divine sonship, but the religion about Jesus which pedestalizes him.They have made a freak of Jesus.
He is a voice which joins with other voices that have said in every place and time wake up man and realize who you are.
Alan Watts
.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2018, 05:13 AM
 
20,461 posts, read 9,870,635 times
Reputation: 1686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
There is no evidence. Hell, there's more evidence that there isn't a man-made God. Look no further than a nutjob who goes into a church and shoots up the entire congregation (sutherland spring church shooting, charleston church shooting).

Would a God really let that happen? Certainly not any man-made God worth worshiping.

Let's talk about the enslavement of Africans, war crimes, torture, murder, oppression, dictatorship, sexual assault, war, terrorism, racism, sexism, famines, massacres, corruption, serial killers, mass shooting, pedophiles, kidnapping, sex trafficking, forced marriage, human rights abuses, gangs, drug dealers.

Evidence of a God? Looks like evidence of the absence of God.
The evidence of corruption or wickedness points and falls on the shoulders of humanity. And, if humanity put aside their differences and focused on what matters, then nobody would go to bed hungry. If people want to face the real facts, religions divide and separate, so do inhumane people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2018, 01:29 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,949 posts, read 5,014,642 times
Reputation: 1523
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
.
This is what I am talking about.


Pcamps, you make your own law above the laws of God, you must be a God. You invented your own religion that is above God's religion because you try and show yourself above God. You invented your own Holy days, your own traditions and rituals that contradict the Holy days of God because you think your religion that you yourself created is above God's religion. You sit in your own temple speaking against everything called of God or that is worshipped of God and to do this, you are preaching to everyone and showing them that what you created is above what God has ordained.


I ask you, are you a God?


I accept what God has ordained, I don't act like a God, YOU DO. Then you insinuate that you are the one following Jesus and I am not. I am the one IN the religion of Jesus, you created your own religion. You speak against yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2018, 01:32 PM
 
Location: New England
32,319 posts, read 21,169,705 times
Reputation: 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I don't act like a God, YOU DO.
Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2018, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,949 posts, read 5,014,642 times
Reputation: 1523
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Thank you
What are the 7 feasts of Jesus called PC?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2018, 02:04 PM
 
Location: New England
32,319 posts, read 21,169,705 times
Reputation: 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What are the 7 feasts of Jesus called PC?
Is this a i know more about the bible than you quiz?.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2018, 02:12 PM
 
Location: Coastal New Jersey
56,369 posts, read 54,783,496 times
Reputation: 66900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What are the 7 feasts of Jesus called PC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Is this a i know more about the bible than you quiz?.
OK, it's Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc...

Oh wait a minute. That's 7 something else.

Never mind.
__________________
Moderator posts are in RED.
City-Data Terms of Service: http://www.city-data.com/terms.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2018, 02:45 PM
 
Location: New England
32,319 posts, read 21,169,705 times
Reputation: 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
OK, it's Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc...

Oh wait a minute. That's 7 something else.

Never mind.
God threw a lot of feasts and parties, i think it is far more than 7. Can never figure out how evangelicals talk like he was tyrant when he gave them all these parties and feasts. I would be thinking this God is Ace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2018, 03:47 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,949 posts, read 5,014,642 times
Reputation: 1523
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Is this a i know more about the bible than you quiz?.
No, it is a question asking you what religion you are in. Christ has his own religion, you say you are in his religion, I am asking questions about the religion of Christ wondering if you even know the names or dates of his religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top