U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 12:38 PM

1,382 posts, read 486,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
the righteous of the nations, before the law and those without law. but knew the God of the women/eve's prmoses .. will be preached too also. it is the people of his 7 stars( 7 sisters).
all the Christians or Jews will rule over whom?
the nations of the righteous ( but unbelieving only because they did not hear the good news) will be resurrected from all ages.

God's Righteous Judgment
…13For it is not the hearers of the Law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be declared righteous.14
Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the Law, 15since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them.…

and here John is promised to preach to them .. he is on Patmos there. he dies shortly and preached to no nations or kingdoms.

Rev 10:8

Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.”

Rev 10:9

So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’[fn]”

Rev 10:10

I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.

Rev 10:11

And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before(upon) many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

his days have not ended until he accomplishes this.. ! the righteous of all the nations. need only to bend their knee to acknoweldge Jesus is the prophesied one that they knew would come . the who fleshes bones of (themselves / ancestors) and raised the dead , and crushes the serpents head . all the stories told and prophesied in the stars.. . no problem if they were raised from the dead.. someone just has to tell them who did it..

here JOHN preaches to the righteous and gentile kingdoms / righteous by a life of faith only . without the law of the father's /
or thus outside of the law of Moses .. with the ancient laws that they had and knew From the Mothers ..
they only need to bow their knee to Jesus.. their life worthy do to what the knew and did . and if they were faithful to what they knew.. because they listened to their hearts / soul and looked toward heaven and what they knew of the creator and his laws.. of balance etc.. truth is native Americans thought white folks were horrific sinners. liars cheat murders.. they never kept one treaty or tribute.. .. but those sinners were walking in grace right? well the native weren't walking in grace . they were walking as righteousness as their conscience could allow ..

and there is this going on too , and will increase till the end. ....

Rev 22:16-17

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and(Kai) the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star and the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
that offer will be made until the end and the nations . it basicly means to come a treaty/covenant with him. they are not saying it to christians who have been saved already!
Your reliance on the false prophet Paul may give you some false hope (Isaiah 28:15-18), but you are not saved from death per the testimony of the Serpent (Genesis 3:3) nor from the testimony of his son Paul, who says you will be twinkled from perishable to imperishable, and therefore not be buried among the worms. A good yarn, but not true. Your false gospel of grace/cross, is the mark of the beast and his two horns like a lamb. You have been marked, and those so marked will have to drink from the cup of God's wrath (Revelation 14:10). You, along with those "who dwell on the earth", have been bunked (Revelation 13:14).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2018, 02:26 PM

20,385 posts, read 9,825,009 times
... a new take on the two witnesses: Love and compassion (mercy and grace).

Old 08-25-2018, 03:48 PM

4,697 posts, read 1,220,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Your reliance on the false prophet Paul may give you some false hope (Isaiah 28:15-18), but you are not saved from death per the testimony of the Serpent (Genesis 3:3) nor from the testimony of his son Paul, who says you will be twinkled from perishable to imperishable, and therefore not be buried among the worms. A good yarn, but not true. Your false gospel of grace/cross, is the mark of the beast and his two horns like a lamb. You have been marked, and those so marked will have to drink from the cup of God's wrath (Revelation 14:10). You, along with those "who dwell on the earth", have been bunked (Revelation 13:14).
wow . did you just stand in judgement of Paul really? aren't you a bundle of light and giggles ..
personally I pitty the man who stands in judgement of Paul.. thinking you know who Jesus is when it was Jesus who blinded Paul and pulled Paul through the eye of the needle. Because even Jesus can save rich and the powerful, as he prophesied he would do to him ( the rich young ruler). AND THEN JESUS EMPOWERED HIM WITH HIS OWN SPIRIT. HOW DOES SOKMEONE STAND IN JUDGMENT OF THAT?
so now you stand in judgement of Jesus, Paul and me too ( though I am easy enough to judge, SO GO FOR IT ) but those two aren't !! and only the most arrogant would give it a whirl .... because with what measure you use.. it will be measured back at ya..
Jesus wasn't talking to modern day Jews or modern day gentiles really either ..Now Paul is talking to ancient gentiles who sins are very much like ours are today, matter of fact exactly like the sinners of today..
NO I will not stand in Judgement of Paul and if I stand in judgment of anyone it wont' be him either.
so Yes sir I am now marked and in Big ways, Marked By the blood of the lamb and seal of His Spirit and was told I was a beloved child of the Father, so wasn't that sweet.
but you just never know who you might be spreading such lies about.
really it is not wise to stand in such judgment of anyone WITH GOOD FRUIT much less Paul.
it is ok to stand injudgment of the sin in a person. BECAUSE SIN HURTS THEM . it is not wise to stand in judgment of good fruits and with that kind of Proof of God's heart and spirit that was in Paul's life ..
so you might want to pray about that hatred you carry around.. ok. because that hatred is a SIN SIR.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-25-2018 at 03:58 PM..

Old 08-25-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
so you have read three verse your whole life.. and your going to live and die by them right?

Old 08-25-2018, 04:46 PM

3,139 posts, read 938,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwade View Post
... A new take on the two witnesses: Love and compassion (mercy and grace).

a new take on the two witnesses..-mercy-grace.jpeg

Old 08-25-2018, 05:23 PM

1,382 posts, read 486,925 times
Quote:
wow . did you just stand in judgement of Paul really? aren't you a bundle of light and giggles ..
personally I pitty the man who stands in judgement of Paul.. thinking you know who Jesus is when it was Jesus who blinded Paul and pulled Paul through the eye of the needle. Because even Jesus can save rich and the powerful, as he prophesied he would do to him ( the rich young ruler). AND THEN JESUS EMPOWERED HIM WITH HIS OWN SPIRIT. HOW DOES SOKMEONE STAND IN JUDGMENT OF THAT?
so now you stand in judgement of Jesus, Paul and me too ( though I am easy enough to judge, SO GO FOR IT ) but those two aren't !! and only the most arrogant would give it a whirl .... because with what measure you use.. it will be measured back at ya..
Jesus wasn't talking to modern day Jews or modern day gentiles really either ..Now Paul is talking to ancient gentiles who sins are very much like ours are today, matter of fact exactly like the sinners of today..
NO I will not stand in Judgement of Paul and if I stand in judgment of anyone it wont' be him either.
so Yes sir I am now marked and in Big ways, Marked By the blood of the lamb and seal of His Spirit and was told I was a beloved child of the Father, so wasn't that sweet.
but you just never know who you might be spreading such lies about.
really it is not wise to stand in such judgment of anyone WITH GOOD FRUIT much less Paul.
it is ok to stand injudgment of the sin in a person. BECAUSE SIN HURTS THEM . it is not wise to stand in judgment of good fruits and with that kind of Proof of God's heart and spirit that was in Paul's life ..
so you might want to pray about that hatred you carry around.. ok. because that hatred is a SIN SIR.

Wow, testy aren't we? Paul sowed the seed of the tares (Matthew 13:25), and was to be protected until the end of the age (Matthew 13:28-30). We are now at the "end of the age" (Matthew 13:40-41), and those "who commit lawlessness (Paul) and the "Stumbling blocks" (Peter) per Matthew 16-23 will be removed. The "wicked", the lawless, the followers of Paul, will be gathered up and cast into "the furnace of fire" (Matthew 13:49-50). Hey, I am just giving you a heads up. Your "covenant with death" (Isaiah 28:15) "shall be cancelled" (Isaiah 28:18), and your bed will be "too short" (Isaiah 28:19). No reason for you to sleep nicely, nor the wicked to escape pain (Revelation 18:4). Neither Paul nor Obama can save your soul, nor give you relief. Even McCain is giving up the ghost. Enough is enough. The epitome of Paul's gospel is Romans 7:25, whereas hypocrisy is the key to your salvation. Apparently, the place where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth, is with the hypocrites (Matthew 24:51). No one is targeting you. You are just one of the "many" (Matthew 7:13).

As for Yeshua, he said not to believe anyone who says they saw him in the wilderness (Matthew 24:26). You should have heed the testimony of Yeshua (Matthew 7:24-27).

As for good fruit, it is the bad fruit from the bad tree, Paul's Roman church, which sets Paul apart as a false prophet (Matthew 7:15-20). If you don't know what bad fruit looks like, look on the news concerning 300 pedephile Roman Priest in Pennsylvania alone. Or check out the Pope's trip to Ireland.

Last edited by 2ndpillar; 08-25-2018 at 05:40 PM..

Old 08-25-2018, 05:59 PM

Not testy.. just very sad for you.
repentance is a great thing. I do it as often as I find I might not have or am all I should be..
repentance is not a bad thing to understand at all.
and humilty is even better to understand very well.
but what you are speaking does not come from LIFE..
as I doubt you can boast like Paul did in his Proof of his belief.. the Proof was his deeds..

Jesus very last instructions to his disciples were these words..
they are foundational to his churches health and well being that it follows believers not just talkers.. and confusers.. .. .. Mar 16:17

“These [fn]signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues;

Mar 16:18

they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Mar 16:19

So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

Paul did those things and more..
YOU?
so we follow Paul ! and would never Judge him for any part of his humanity .
But personally like the prophets and prophetic the most..and the book of Enoch .. JOHN, Daniel , David and the Psalms and lots of others..
I learn most from the old testament prophets. and Enoch records. and I have been studying hard for like 40 or more years.. But yes I do like them best. .
it is those books no one reads that put the pieces of the puzzles in place. Paul was the elder to the Gentiles and no one should doubt that. I will not discuss that with you anymore. Paul is not the subject of this thread and won't be .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-25-2018 at 06:11 PM..

Old 08-25-2018, 06:00 PM

20,385 posts, read 9,825,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Quote:
so you have read three verse your whole life.. and your going to live and die by them right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I have listened to extreme fundamentalists for over a half century.
There is no better crossroads than that of Grace (love) and Mercy.

And you will not find a better witness.

Old 08-25-2018, 06:01 PM

21,093 posts, read 23,907,294 times
Quote:
Not testy.. just very sad for you.
repentance is a great thing. I do it as often as I find I might not have or am all I should be..
it repentance is not a bad thing to understand at all.
and humilty is even better to understand very well.
but what you are speaking does not come from LIFE.. as I doubt you can boast like Paul did in his Proof of his belief.. was his deeds..

Jesus last instructions to his disciples were these words.. they are foundational to his churches.. .. Mar 16:17

“These [fn]signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues;

Mar 16:18

they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Mar 16:19

So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

Paul did those things and more..
YOU?
so we follow Paul and would never Judge him for any part of his humanity .
As often as one finds they might have to...

So I guess that other part of GO AND SIN NO MORE in meaningless?

Old 08-25-2018, 06:12 PM

none of that is the subject of this thread either..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or