Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 03:32 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Actually, the house of Israel was not "killed" but "scattered among the nations" (Ezekiel 36:19), and will be gathered from the nations (Ezekiel 36:24) after Har-Magedon, which is the gathering of the nations against Jerusalem (Revelation 16:16), where "Jerusalem" will be captured, and then the Lord will go forth and fight (Zechariah 14:2-3). After the nations/Gentiles have been cowed, and 1/3 of mankind was killed by fire, smoke, and sulfur (Revelation 9:18) then the house of Israel will be gathered from the nations (Ezekiel 36:24) and combined with Judah (Ezekiel 37:19), and king David will rule over them in the land that "I gave to Jacob" (Ezekiel 37:24-25).
Paul is continuously teaching that we Gentiles are grafted through the promise spoken to the lost ten tribes. Paul was one of 7000 members from the ten lost tribes living amongst Jews, and he is writing Romans explaining how the void created in the kingdom of Israel was for Gentiles to come under a betrothal to a Jew in order to be grafted into Israel under the promise spoken to the house of Israel.

Paul quotes Hosea speaking of the ten tribes saying,'' Not my people, become the sons of the Living God.''

This is specifically about the ten tribes and how Gentiles must come as submissive virgins to a betrothal promised in Hosea 2.

There IS NO COVENANT FOR GENTILES.

The Gentile MUST marry a Jew, and THEY MUST come as virgins, not sons. This is why John the Baptist came as a friend of the bridegroom who went into the land of the ten lost tribes in his promoting Gentiles to marry a Jew in order to be redeemed into Israel. They come as virgins that their bridegroom puts a seed in them to raise a son on the milk of the word till they can eat the meat of the word and so the bride becomes the son............If the Gentile will not marry Judah, she shall not have a son, and if the Gentile rejects the 7 feasts, she will not raise a son, and the son will be taken from her. That is how brides become the living sons of God.

Gentiles briefly took hold of God's covenant in Paul's day, but that is no longer true, Gentiles stopped being grafted into Israel 2000 years ago, Gentile Christians are no longer in the covenant of Jesus because of the fact that they no longer come as brides willing to marry Judah to become one people with Jews.

Romans

The Calling of the Gentiles
19One of you will say to me, “Then why does God still find fault? For who can resist His will?” 20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”g 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?
22What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction? 23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory—

24including us, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles?

25As
He says in Hosea:
“I will call them My people who are not My people, and I will call her My beloved who is not My beloved,”

Hosea 2 is showing Gentiles given a betrothal to Jews, NO JEW NEEDED A BETROTHAL, Jews don't marry Jews to become Israel, they are Israel.

God's Mercy to Israel/The Kingdom of Ephraim, not Judah
14“Therefore, behold, I will allure her
and lead her to the wilderness,
and speak to her tenderly.
15There I will give back her vineyards
and make the Valley of Achor
into a gateway of hope.
There she will respond as she did
in the days of her youth,
as in the day she came up out of Egypt.
16In that day,”
declares the LORD,
“you will call Me ‘my husband,’
and no longer call Me ‘my Master.’
17For I will remove from her lips the names of the Baals;
no longer will their names be invoked.
18On that day I will make a covenant for them
with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air
and the creatures that crawl on the ground.
And I will abolish bow and sword
and weapons of war in the land,
and will make them lie down in safety.
19So I will betroth you to Me forever;
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in loving devotion and compassion.
20And I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will know the LORD.”

ONLY the Gentiles from the lost ten tribes need a betrothal, and we saw this betrothal in speaking of the land of the ten tribes when Jesus went walking in their land, and so it is said,'' In the land of darkness/ISRAEL, a great light has been seen, she who sat in darkness all these years have seen the light of a Jew, and he comes adding to the nation.

Israel went after Baal, not Judah, Israel became pagans, NOT JUDAH.

Elijah stood there and told God,'' I am the only member from the house of Israel who has not become a Pagan.''

But God informed Elijah that there was 7000 Israelites who would not keep pagan holy days either, and that these 7000 would be in every generation.

Paul and all the disciples were of the ten tribes, NOT JUDAH.

Israel and Judah were two separate people with two separate religions, with two separate priesthoods, with two separate system of Holy days, with two separate holy cities, with two separate laws.

Judah has always remained with God and Jesus tells us the story of Judah and Ephraim in telling the story of the prodigal nation that became lawless Gentiles and became as dead men. Judah has remained with the father and his law while Ephraim went after paganism and lawlessness shown in herding swine.

The ten tribes became as dead men, but their hope is returning back to the father as a servant and when they come as submissive servants to Judah, they join Israel and God rewards them, and STILL, they are not like Judah because Judah OWNS EVERYTHING.

Again, the New Testament is explaining how Gentiles are grafted through the void made in the ten tribes, and Christians reading it, they don't know the difference and the difference is HUGE, it is a completely different religion. The house of Israel are pagans just like Christians, and the house of Israel was lawless just like Christians became lawless....

But Paul says''EVENus, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles

EVEN US, WE OF THE LOST TEN TRIBES, NOT OF THE JEWS ONLY, BUT EVEN US GENTILES FROM THE LOST TEN TRIBES........

The whole time Paul is writing Romans, he is explaining how he is one of those 7000, and he is explaining how Gentiles must become submissive virgins to get betrothed to a Jew.

NOW, Christians run around claiming that they are the bride of Christ when this is no longer true. If they were the bride of Christ, then they would be in the same religion with Jews, God's religion.........For over 100 years Gentiles came converting to Judaism, can you tell me what year it was when Gentiles went back to lawlessness and paganism?

When Gentiles departed from Judah and the ways of Jerusalem to outlaw the commandments of God, they were no longer being grafted through a marriage to Judah for the fact that they turned to another lover just as Israel had done with the golden calf, ''Adultery.''

No longer betrothed to a Jew, no longer grafted into Israel through a promised betrothal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2018, 03:45 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Paul is continuously teaching that we Gentiles are grafted through the promise spoken to the lost ten tribes. Paul was one of 7000 members from the ten lost tribes living amongst Jews, and he is writing Romans explaining how the void created in the kingdom of Israel was for Gentiles to come under a betrothal to a Jew in order to be grafted into Israel under the promise spoken to the house of Israel.

Paul quotes Hosea speaking of the ten tribes saying,'' Not my people, become the sons of the Living God.''

This is specifically about the ten tribes and how Gentiles must come as submissive virgins to a betrothal promised in Hosea 2.

The Gentile MUST marry a Jew, and THEY MUST come as virgins, not sons. This is why John the Baptist came as a friend of the bridegroom who went into the land of the ten lost tribes in his promoting Gentiles to marry a Jew in order to be redeemed into Israel. They come as virgins that their bridegroom puts a seed in them to raise a son on the milk of the word till they can eat the meat of the word and so the bride becomes the son............If the Gentile will not marry Judah, she shall not have a son, and if the Gentile rejects the 7 feasts, she will not raise a son, and the son will be taken from her. That is how brides become the living sons of God.

Gentiles briefly took hold of God's covenant in Paul's day, but that is no longer true, Gentiles stopped being grafted into Israel 2000 years ago, Gentile Christians are no longer in the covenant of Jesus because of the fact that they no longer come as brides willing to marry Judah to become one people with Jews.

Romans

19One of you will say to me, “Then why does God still find fault? For who can resist His will?†20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?â€g 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?
22What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction? 23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory—

24including us, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles?

25As
He says in Hosea:
“I will call them My people who are not My people, and I will call her My beloved who is not My beloved,â€

Hosea 2 is showing Gentiles given a betrothal to Jews, NO JEW NEEDED A BETROTHAL, Jews don't marry Jews to become Israel, they are Israel.

into a gateway of hope.
16In that day,â€
declares the LORD,
20And I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will know the LORD.â€

ONLY the Gentiles from the lost ten tribes need a betrothal, and we saw this betrothal in speaking of the land of the ten tribes when Jesus went walking in their land, and so it is said,'' In the land of darkness/ISRAEL, a great light has been seen, she who sat in darkness all these years have seen the light of a Jew, and he comes adding to the nation.

Elijah stood there and told God,'' I am the only member from the house of Israel who has not become a Pagan.''

But God informed Elijah that there was 7000 Israelites who would not keep pagan holy days either, and that these 7000 would be in every generation.

Israel and Judah were two separate people with two separate religions, with two separate priesthoods, with two separate system of Holy days, with two separate holy cities, with two separate laws.

Judah has always remained with God and Jesus tells us the story of Judah and Ephraim in telling the story of the prodigal nation that became lawless Gentiles and became as dead men. Judah has remained with the father and his law while Ephraim went after paganism and lawlessness shown in herding swine.

The ten tribes became as dead men, but their hope is returning back to the father as a servant and when they come as submissive servants to Judah, they join Israel and God rewards them, and STILL, they are not like Judah because Judah OWNS EVERYTHING.

Again, the New Testament is explaining how Gentiles are grafted through the void made in the ten tribes, and Christians reading it, they don't know the difference and the difference is HUGE, it is a completely different religion. The house of Israel are pagans just like Christians, and the house of Israel was lawless just like Christians became lawless....

But Paul says''EVENus, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles

EVEN US, WE OF THE LOST TEN TRIBES, NOT OF THE JEWS ONLY, BUT EVEN US GENTILES FROM THE LOST TEN TRIBES........

The whole time Paul is writing Romans, he is explaining how he is one of those 7000, and he is explaining how Gentiles must become submissive virgins to get betrothed to a Jew.

NOW, Christians run around claiming that they are the bride of Christ when this is no longer true. If they were the bride of Christ, then they would be in the same religion with Jews, God's religion.........For over 100 years Gentiles came converting to Judaism, can you tell me what year it was when Gentiles went back to lawlessness and paganism?

When Gentiles departed from Judah and the ways of Jerusalem to outlaw the commandments of God, they were no longer being grafted through a marriage to Judah for the fact that they turned to another lover just as Israel had done with the golden calf, ''Adultery.''

No longer betrothed to a Jew, no longer grafted into Israel through a promised betrothal.
"Blessed are the poor"

Old 08-28-2018, 04:38 PM

1,382 posts, read 767,668 times
Quote:

Romans

19One of you will say to me, “Then why does God still find fault? For who can resist His will?†20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?â€g 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?

25As
He says in Hosea:
“I will call them My people who are not My people, and I will call her My beloved who is not My beloved,â€

into a gateway of hope.
16In that day,â€
declares the LORD,
20And I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will know the LORD.â€

The house of Judah includes Benjamin and Levi. Paul claimed to be of the tribe of Benjamin, therefore a Jew, and a Pharisee of Pharisees. As for the Gentiles, they would be the "adulteress wife" of Hosea 3:1 who was bought for the equivalent price of 30 shekels of silver (Hosea 3:2). Hosea was to stay with this adulteress wife for "many days", and then the "sons of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and they will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days" (Hosea 3:5).

Old 08-28-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
The house of Judah includes Benjamin and Levi. Paul claimed to be of the tribe of Benjamin, therefore a Jew, and a Pharisee of Pharisees. As for the Gentiles, they would be the "adulteress wife" of Hosea 3:1 who was bought for the equivalent price of 30 shekels of silver (Hosea 3:2). Hosea was to stay with this adulteress wife for "many days", and then the "sons of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and they will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days" (Hosea 3:5).
wrong
Your math is a bit off
The gentiles who were purchased are priceless.

If a person takes a bribe in judgement.
It will be like a few supreme court justices suddenly dying.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Hosea is speaking of the nation of Israel, not the nation of Judah. God scattered the nation of Israel because they willingly became lawless pagan Gentiles.

Jerusalem is built in Benjamin because of the fact that Benjamin is naturally a part of both kingdoms, the kingdom of Joseph and the kingdom of David.

Paul flat out tells us that he is not a Jew, that he is of those 7000 Israelites that joined Jews, lived as Jews and who became one with Jews when he says,'' Even us, Not of the Jews only.''

He is flat out telling you that he is of the ten lost tribes.

Psalms 80 ~ A psalm of the kingdom of Ephraim/Israel
Hear Us, O Shepherd of Israel
1For the choirmaster. To the tune of “The Lilies of the Covenant.” A Psalm of Asaph. Hear us, O Shepherd of Israel, who leads Joseph/not David like a flock; You who sit enthroned between the cherubim, shine forth. 2Before Ephraim, Benjamin, and Manasseh, rally Your power and come to save us.…

Psalms 80 is specifically written of the nation of Israel, NOT the nation of Judah.

Benjamin is the ONLY true brother of Joseph by the same beloved mother and so NATURALLY, Benjamin is a part of Israel, AND Benjamin is a part of Judah, and before there was ever two kingdoms, all tribes sided with Judah or Ephraim/Joseph.

The reason all the tribes chose Ephraim or Judah is from the prophesies of Genesis 49 where we can't tell who has the greater blessing, David or Joseph?

The prophesies of Jacob split the tribes loyalties to Ephraim or Judah and so David built Jerusalem in Benjamin. Benjamin was the one tribe that brought all Israel together, and Benjamin was naturally a part of Joseph, but why was Benjamin a part of Judah also?

Benjamin LOVED Judah, and why should Benjamin love Judah?

Because when Joseph told Judah that he would take Benjamin as his slave, Judah offered his own life for Benjamin, and this created a bond between Benjamin and Judah.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:51 PM

3,220 posts, read 923,679 times
Quote:
Let me ask you a question, '' Do you suppose for one second that this scripture in Hosea is speaking about Jews or Judaism?''

This is the problem that Christians have, they read Romans that is written about the book of Hosea, which is written about the kingdom of Israel, not the kingdom of Judah. Paul was not a Jew, his people were of the kingdom of Ephraim/Israel, not the kingdom of Judah. Paul only became a Jew as he lived with Jews, amongst Jews, but the book of Romans is not speaking of Jews, it is speaking of Paul's people, the lost ten tribes.

So do you think that what you have quoted is about Jews and Judaism?

You would be seriously mistaken.
This thread is not about Paul or Romans.

In no way is it inferred that Judah is involved in this thread.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post

Oh,

And what did you call my little brother?

Old 08-28-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Oh,

And what did you call my little brother?
Right.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post

I said Judah or Judaism. YOU were implying that the law had something to do with what you quoted in Hosea, but Hosea is about the pagan Israelites of the Northern kingdom, and you are trying to make it about the law and Judaism when in fact, the kingdom of Israel called the law a strange thing, and it was their DISBELIEF in the law and Judaism that wiped them out. You are taking the sins of Israel to put on the law and Judaism when Israel rejected the law and Judaism and THAT was their sin.

You were implying that the religion of the house of Israel was the religion of the house of Judah. The religion of the house of Israel is of Jezebel, of Baal, of Tammuz, and they had their own Holy cities apart from Jerusalem and Judaism.

What you were quoting was of Israel and Paganism, not of Jews, and Judaism.

Old 08-29-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
I said Judah or Judaism. YOU were implying that the law had something to do with what you quoted in Hosea, but Hosea is about the pagan Israelites of the Northern kingdom, and you are trying to make it about the law and Judaism when in fact, the kingdom of Israel called the law a strange thing, and it was their DISBELIEF in the law and Judaism that wiped them out. You are taking the sins of Israel to put on the law and Judaism when Israel rejected the law and Judaism and THAT was their sin.

You were implying that the religion of the house of Israel was the religion of the house of Judah. The religion of the house of Israel is of Jezebel, of Baal, of Tammuz, and they had their own Holy cities apart from Jerusalem and Judaism.

What you were quoting was of Israel and Paganism, not of Jews, and Judaism.
I quoted scripture. Thus I quoted God. I was not implying anything about the law of Jews. This again is where I have to call you on your misunderstanding of the law. Read the scripture in the OP again and see how God describes His law.

Many prophets and righteous servants came from Israel. David was one great servant of the Lord and King of Israel. And yes He was from the tribe of Judah.

Last edited by Free4you; 08-29-2018 at 08:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity