U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 09:01 PM

3,139 posts, read 937,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
2nd pillar needs no correction Han.
I think he does. But he will not receive it. That's just the way it goes. Some will receive and some will not. Hanni can plant seeds, but God forms the hearts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 04:08 PM

14,774 posts, read 4,960,547 times
Everything written in Revelation must shortly come to pass because it is written to every person in every generation.

Armageddon IS BEGGING the person to look back at the past to see what takes place in that valley of decision. Revelation is showing us Rosh Hashanah, and Rosh Hashanah over and over which is likened to the battles of Megiddo.

It makes me wonder of Josiah dying in the plains of Megiddo like it wasn't meant for him to do, but for others to do.

This Past, and other past references, along with ALL THE PROPHECIES CONCERNING THE VALLEY IN THE LAST DAYS ON ROSH HASHANAH.

The Song they sing at Armageddon
TAKE GREAT NOTICE THAT JUDAH, SIMEON AND LEVI ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THIS SONG BECAUSE IT WAS COMPOSED IN THE NORTH CONERNING THE JEZREEL VALLEY OF EPHRAIM

The Song of Deborah and Barak
(Deuteronomy 32:1-47)
1On that day Deborah and Barak son of Abinoam sang this song:
2“When the princes lead in Israel,
when the people volunteer,
bless the LORD.
3Listen, O kings! Give ear, O princes!
I will sing to the LORD;
I will sing praise to the LORD,
the God of Israel.
4O LORD, when You went out from Seir,
when You marched from the land of Edom,
the earth trembled, the heavens poured out rain,
and the clouds poured down water.
5The mountains quaked before the LORD,
the One of Sinai,
before the LORD,
the God of Israel.
6In the days of Shamgar son of Anath,
in the days of Jael,
the highways were deserted
and the travelers took the byways.
7Life in the villages ceased,
it ended in Israel,
until I, Deborah, arose,
a mother in Israel.
8When they chose new gods,
then war came to their gates.
Not a shield or spear was found
among forty thousand in Israel.
9My heart is with the princes of Israel,
with the volunteers among the people.
Bless the LORD!
10You who ride white donkeys,
who sit on saddle blankets,
and you who travel the road,
ponder 11the voices of the singers
at the watering places.
There they shall recount the righteous acts of the LORD,
the righteous deeds of His warriors in Israel.
Then the people of the LORD
went down to the gates:
12‘Awake, awake, O Deborah!
Awake, awake, sing a song!
Arise, O Barak,
and take hold of your captives,
O son of Abinoam!’
13Then the survivors came down to the nobles;
the people of the LORD came down to me as warriors.
14Some came from Ephraim, with their roots in Amalek;
Benjamin came with your people after you.
The commanders came down from Machir,
the bearers of the marshal’s staff from Zebulun.
15The princes of Issachar were with Deborah,
and Issachar was with Barak,
rushing into the valley at his heels.
In the clans of Reuben
was great indecision.
16Why did you sit among the sheepfolds
to hear the whistling for the flocks?
In the clans of Reuben
was great indecision.
17Gilead remained beyond the Jordan.
Dan, why did you linger by the ships?
Asher stayed at the coast
and remained in his harbors.
18Zebulun was a people who risked their lives;
Naphtali, too, on the heights of the battlefield.

19Kings came and fought;
then the kings of Canaan fought at Taanach
by the waters of Megiddo,
but they took no plunder of silver.
20From the heavens the stars fought;
from their courses they fought against Sisera.
21The River Kishon swept them away,
the ancient river, the River Kishon.
March on, O my soul, in strength!
22Then the hooves of horses thundered—
the mad galloping of his stallions.
23‘Curse Meroz,’ says the angel of the LORD.
‘Bitterly curse her inhabitants;
for they did not come to help the LORD,
to help the LORD against the mighty.’
24Most blessed among women is Jael,
the wife of Heber the Kenite,
most blessed of tent-dwelling women.
25He asked for water, and she gave him milk.
In a magnificent bowl she brought him curdled milk.
26She reached for the tent peg,
her right hand for the workman's hammer.
She struck Sisera and crushed his skull;
she shattered and pierced his temple.
27At her feet he collapsed, he fell,
there he lay still;
at her feet he collapsed, he fell;
where he collapsed, there he fell dead.
28Sisera’s mother looked through the window;
she peered through the lattice and lamented:
‘Why is his chariot so long in coming?
What has delayed the clatter of his chariots?’
29Her wisest ladies answer;
indeed she keeps telling herself,
30‘Are they not finding and dividing the spoil—
a girl or two for each warrior,
a plunder of dyed garments for Sisera,
the spoil of embroidered garments
for the neck of the looter?’
31So may all your enemies perish, O LORD,
But may those who love You
shine like the sun at its brightest. And the land had rest for forty years.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-03-2018 at 04:16 PM..

Old 09-03-2018, 04:23 PM

5,133 posts, read 2,528,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Har Magedon (Revelation 16:16) is when the nations of the world will be gathered against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:1-3), and they will be crushed all together at the same time (Daniel 2:35). It will occur at Meggido, which is located between Jerusalem and Damascus, and is because of what the nations have done to Israel (Joel 3:1-2) and happens after "Judah" and "Jerusalem" have been restored, which was finished in 1967. It will include 1/3 of mankind being killed by fire, smoke, and sulfur (Revelation 9:18), and the nations will still not repent (Revelation 9:21). Those who come against Jerusalem will die the same death that those who died in Hiroshima (Zechariah 14:12). Can anyone give the high holy day when this is most likely to occur?
I find according to Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16 those who are executed are dead by the executional words from Jesus' mouth, and are Not dead by some atomic bomb-type death but by the words from Jesus' mouth.

Since Pentecost, ' Jerusalem ' is No longer earthly Jerusalem but now heavenly - Galatians 4:26

ALL nations can Not gather in one literal place, but when the ' powers that be ' (1st Thess. 5:2-3) are saying, "Peace and Security" that is the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will be the one who will usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Old 09-05-2018, 02:32 PM

1,382 posts, read 486,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I find according to Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16 those who are executed are dead by the executional words from Jesus' mouth, and are Not dead by some atomic bomb-type death but by the words from Jesus' mouth.

Since Pentecost, ' Jerusalem ' is No longer earthly Jerusalem but now heavenly - Galatians 4:26

ALL nations can Not gather in one literal place, but when the ' powers that be ' (1st Thess. 5:2-3) are saying, "Peace and Security" that is the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will be the one who will usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Those killed by the "sword which came from the mouth of him who sat upon the horse", included the "rest", which would be those apart from those whom "he will rule them with an iron scepter" (Rev 19:15). You do not rule those in the grave. There will be survivors of the "awesome day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32).

Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty".

It is the "kings of the whole world" which are gathered together (Revelation 16:15), not all nations gathered into one place. The rulers in particular are the one's representing the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold of Daniel 2:35, all of which are to be "crushed all at the same time". At this time in history, you have many nations gathered near Meggido, which is south of Damascus. The iron, which would be Russia, representing Rome, the silver, representing Persian, such as Iran, the bronze, representing Alexander's empire, which would include Syria and Turkey, and the clay (Edom), representing the Arabs.

The "cities of the nations" (Rev 16:19) will fall due to the "great earthquake" (Rev 16:18).

As for Jerusalem, well, she was restored in 1967 (Joel 3:1), which sets up the gathering of all the nations against her in the valley of YHWH judges (Joel 3:2). Following the "valley of YHWYs judgment, " Judah will be inhabited forever, and Jerusalem for all generations. I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for the LORD dwells in Zion" (Joel 3:20:21).

Apparently, those countries which persecuted Judah will be judged, and Judah will be avenged. Those who come up against Jerusalem, will be struck with the plague resembling radiation poisoning (Zechariah 14:12), whereas their flesh will rot while they stand, and their eyes will rot in their sockets.

Old 09-05-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Those killed by the "sword which came from the mouth of him who sat upon the horse", included the "rest", which would be those apart from those whom "he will rule them with an iron scepter" (Rev 19:15). You do not rule those in the grave. There will be survivors of the "awesome day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32).

Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty".

It is the "kings of the whole world" which are gathered together (Revelation 16:15), not all nations gathered into one place. The rulers in particular are the one's representing the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold of Daniel 2:35, all of which are to be "crushed all at the same time". At this time in history, you have many nations gathered near Meggido, which is south of Damascus. The iron, which would be Russia, representing Rome, the silver, representing Persian, such as Iran, the bronze, representing Alexander's empire, which would include Syria and Turkey, and the clay (Edom), representing the Arabs.

The "cities of the nations" (Rev 16:19) will fall due to the "great earthquake" (Rev 16:18).

As for Jerusalem, well, she was restored in 1967 (Joel 3:1), which sets up the gathering of all the nations against her in the valley of YHWH judges (Joel 3:2). Following the "valley of YHWYs judgment, " Judah will be inhabited forever, and Jerusalem for all generations. I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for the LORD dwells in Zion" (Joel 3:20:21).

Apparently, those countries which persecuted Judah will be judged, and Judah will be avenged. Those who come up against Jerusalem, will be struck with the plague resembling radiation poisoning (Zechariah 14:12), whereas their flesh will rot while they stand, and their eyes will rot in their sockets.

I WILL RULE ALL NATIONS WITH AN IRON SCEPTER...............................

And who will share the rule with me as I rule all nations on the Earth?

NOBODY, I will rule alone as all overcomers will inherit a total rule above every nation on an Earth.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-05-2018 at 03:01 PM..

Old 09-05-2018, 03:17 PM

You people are reading about what happens on Rosh Hashanah, the ten days of Repentance to Yom Kippur, Yom Kippur, the 4 days to Tabernacles, Tabernacles, Hashanah Rabbah and Shemini Atzeret.

This is what Christians are speaking of all the time when they haven't a clue about what they are talking about because they don't know the Sabbaths and feasts of the Lord, and so a Christian is looking at Revelation like prophesy of the end of the world when we are told right from the beginning that everything written in the book of Revelation must shortly come to pass.

Gentiles are reading about Rosh Hashanah as if this was actually written to them, Revelation isn't written to Gentiles who are not becoming Jews, Revelation is not written of Christmas and Easter, it is written about the appointed visitation days of Christ, BUT BY ALL MEANS, LET US DISCUSS ROSH HASHANAH. Revelation is written to the Gentile convert to Judaism who is dying to his Gentile life and now he is becoming Israel by accepting the ways of God, NOT BY TRASHING THE WAYS OF GOD, the Gentile is becoming Israel.

Rosh Hashanah is the very day that all Gentiles are judged, NOT JEWS, NOT ISRAEL, BUT ALL GENTILES, WHOEVER DOES NOT HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD IN HIS FOREHEAD AND RIGHT HAND WILL BE JUDGED. THOSE GENTILES WHO RECIEVED THE SEAL OF GOD ARE PROTECTED AGAINST THE JUDGMENT UPON THE WHOLE EARTH, THE ONES SEALED ARE NOT JUDGED, IF YOU ARE NOT SEALED, YOU ARE JUDGED.

Every single Gentile against Judah, and every single Gentile against Jerusalem and all the Sabbaths and feasts of Jerusalem will be judged and we are witnessing this very thing in Revelation where the people of God are sealed in their forehead and right hand because God promises all people who keep his Sabbaths and his feasts protection against the judgment of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and since this day is hidden and called,'' Yom Hakaseh,'' the hidden day, Gentiles don't have a clue what is happening because of the fact that it is hidden from them on purpose because of the fact that all Gentiles are judged........

Christian Gentiles assuming they are under the covenant Messiah brought to Ephraim and Judah are reading Revelation discussing the feasts of Messiah, the feasts of Judaism and they can't make heads or tails of it because of the fact that they don't know anything about the last trump on Rosh Hashanah, they don't know anything about the ten days of Repentance or what happens on Yom Kippur.

Here are Christians discussing the feasts of Messiah NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW JEWISH HOLY DAYS, TRADITIONS, RITUALS AND APPOINTED PRAYERS ON THE TORAH CYCLE.

CHRISTIANS KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT THE HOLY DAYS AND TRADITIONS OF GOD, THAT YOU TRY AND SHOW THEM THE FACTS OF WHY AND HOW A PERSON IS SEALED IN HIS FOREHEAD ON ROSH HASHANAH, AND THEY STILL CAN'T GET IT, THEY STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHO THE PEOPLE OF BABYLON ARE, WHEN IN FACT, THEY THEMSELVES ARE KEEPING THE FEASTS OF BABYLON AND THEY ARE THE VERY PEOPLE SEALED WITH A 666, AND THEY DON'T KNOW IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE PROMISES AND TRADITIONS OF GOD.

CHRISTIANS KEEP READING REVELATION LIKE IT IS MEANT FOR THE END OF THE WORLD WHEN IT IS MEANT FOR THEM PERSONALLY.

NOW WE HAVE A THREAD ABOUT ARMAGEDDEN WHICH IS HILARIOUS GIVEN THAT IT IS THE VERY PLACE WHERE GENTILE PAGANS DIE.

IT IS THE VERY PLACE WHERE ROSH HASHANAH COMES TO JUDGE THEM, AND THEY ARE SPEAKING ABOUT ARMEGEDDON AS IF IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO EVERYONE ELSE BUT THEM, AND IT IS THEM WHO GETS JUDGED THERE, FOR GOOD REASON...........

Old 09-05-2018, 03:38 PM

We see Elijah portrayed and insinuated into the book of Revelation.......

Seriously, what do Christians think Elijah comes to do? Really?

Elijah was of the Northern kingdom under the pagan Queen,'' Jezebel.'' Revelation WARNS GNETILE CHRISTIANS NOT TO INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN PAGANISM, USING JEZEBEL. THE PAGAN QUEEN BECAUSE CHRISTIANS ARE SEEDED WITH A CHILD THEY ARE TO RAISE ON THE MILK OF THE WORD TILL THEY CAN EAT THE MEAT OF THE WORD, BUT A PAGAN CHRISTIAN WHO FOLLOWS THE PAGANISM OF JEXEBEL CAN NEVER FEED HER CHILD THE MEAT OF THE WORD BECAUSE THEY REJECT THE 7 FEASTS OF MEAT THAT TEACH OF THE MISSIONS OF CHRIST..

AS CHILDREN NEVER HAVING BEEN FED THE MEAT OF THE WORD, GOD KILLS THEIR CHILDREN.

The Northern kingdom had called the Torah a strange thing, and they separated from Judah and all the Sabbaths and feasts of the Lord in Jerusalem because they wanted to stay separate from Judah and here comes Elijah, a member of the ten lost tribes of the Northern kingdom before the fall of the Northern kingdom.

Elijah comes up to God and says,'' Dear Lord, I am the only member of the Northern kingdom of Ephraim who has not involved himself in Paganism.''

Seriously, What do Christians think Elijah comes to do other than to invite Pagans to stop being pagans and to join Judah at the feasts of the Lord in Jerusalem?

Seriously, What do Christians think John the Baptist came t do other than to invite Gentiles to stop their paganism to come and join Judah and the feasts of the Lord in Jerusalem?

Elijah doesn't have some hidden agenda, The agenda of Elijah is against Pagan Gentiles, and for them to convert to the religion of God.

We see Elijah being portrayed and symbolized in Revelation for this very reason where we are also shown how Gentiles will claim to be Jews but who are not Jews because the whole idea is to become Israel....Does somebody have some other false opinion about what Elijah or John came to do?

John was a friend of a Jew, John was a friend of the bridegroom who came offering Gentiles a promised betrothal we see in Hosea 2.

Does somebody think that John or Elijah came for something other than what they were appointed to do? REALLY?

Revelation 2 ~ Christians raising the child of Christ within them on paganism, the child can NEVER understand the word because they reject the ways of God for Babylonian ways.

{Jezebel~ The woman who would kill Elijah}
19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts:

Old 09-05-2018, 03:56 PM

1,382 posts, read 486,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I WILL RULE ALL NATIONS WITH AN IRON SCEPTER...............................

And who will share the rule with me as I rule all nations on the Earth?

NOBODY, I will rule alone as all overcomers will inherit a total rule above every nation on an Earth.

Those that rule with "Christ" for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4), are those who were beheaded for the testimony of Yeshua and because of the Word of God, and those who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand"

Old 09-05-2018, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Those that rule with "Christ" for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4), are those who were beheaded for the testimony of Yeshua and because of the Word of God, and those who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand"
There is ONLY ONE WAY, ONE PROMISE, ONE LAW OF THE LAW OF GOD, OF THE LAW OF MOSES, OF THE LAW OF CHRIST.

ONE WAY, ONE PROMISE, ONLY ONE WAY TO TAKE HOLD OF THE COVENANT.

Jews have been wrapping their arms and foreheads for thousands of Years and Jesus spoke to them about this, but WHY O WHY were Jews wrapping their arms and their foreheads when Jesus came? You think Revelation came up with some new thing in the world, or do you think God went back on his promise to seal your forehead and right hand?

Which is it?

The law isn't confused about how you get the seal in your forehead and right arm, and so why are you so confused?

Old 09-05-2018, 04:24 PM

O, You don't have to take my word on this biblical fact, you can go into the Judaism forum and ask why Jews are sealed in their foreheads and right hands on Rosh Hashanah when the whole world of Gentiles are judged FOR NOT HAVING GOD'S SEAL IN THEIR FOREHEADS AND RIGHT ARMS.

God promises the Gentile and the Jew that if they will keep his Sabbaths and his feasts while rejecting the holy days and traditions of other Gods, that God will seal them in their foreheads and right hands PROTECTING THEM against the judgment of Rosh Hashanah, the last Trump.

In Ezekiel, 40 years after Josiah had went through Israel breaking down all the alters the house of Israel put up, he then witnessed the great and terrible abominations of those women weeping for the Messiah of Babylon known as Tammuz. Those people had their backs to the Temple in the observance of the sun, IT'S SOLSTICE, and this was such a great abomination that it brought on the last sacrifice of God where he sacrifices to the birds of the air and EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR FOREHEAD DIE, AND THEY DIE BECAUSE OF THEIR INVOLVEMENT WITH THE PAGAN BABYLONIAN MESSIAH NAMED ,'' TAMMUZ.''

The name of the Babylonian Messiah CAN NEVER CHANGE, and here is Israel coming up to weep for Tammuz because the statue of his mother was taken out of it's place in the temple and those people were crying as if somebody killed Santa claus.

Those pagan people came right up to the sanctuary of God with their paganism, and so God makes an end of them all in his VERY LAST SACRIFICE where Jerusalem is searched out by candle light and EVERYONE DIES, EVERY PERSON WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD IN HIS FOREHEAD, AND UPON HIS RIGHT ARM, DIES.

GOD'S LAST SACRIFICE, and when does the sacrifice take place?

The sacrifice takes place in the EVE, when the sun is going down at 6 P.M., the sacrifice is killed, AND GUESS WHAT?

WHEN THE SACRIFICE IS KILLED AT 6 P.M., THE DATE CHANGES.

THIS IS GOD'S LAST SACRIFICE WHERE HE JUDGES THE WHOLE WORLD AND JUDGMENT BEGINS AT THE SANCTUARY, AND EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR FOREHEAD, DIES.............................................. ................

THE DATE CHANGES AND THE DEAD LAY DEAD BEGINNING AT THE SANCTUARY, CHILDREN, MAIDENS, YOUNG MEN, OLD MEN, PRINCES, PRINCESSES, PAUPERS, OLD WOMEN, OLD MEN.

Right there in Ezekiel, God kills the last sacrifice and the slain law dead for the birds of the air, lain out dead in the open at 6 P.M. on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year, they lay dead because they were weeping and keeping pagan practices about Tammuz, the Babylonian Messiah, and they brought this to the temple, and they LAY DEAD at the temple on 666.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-05-2018 at 04:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity