U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2018, 02:38 PM
 
767 posts, read 429,644 times
Reputation: 106

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Har Magedon (Revelation 16:16) is when the nations of the world will be gathered against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:1-3), and they will be crushed all together at the same time (Daniel 2:35). It will occur at Meggido, which is located between Jerusalem and Damascus, and is because of what the nations have done to Israel (Joel 3:1-2) and happens after "Judah" and "Jerusalem" have been restored, which was finished in 1967. It will include 1/3 of mankind being killed by fire, smoke, and sulfur (Revelation 9:18), and the nations will still not repent (Revelation 9:21). Those who come against Jerusalem will die the same death that those who died in Hiroshima (Zechariah 14:12). Can anyone give the high holy day when this is most likely to occur?
"Har-Meggido" or Armageddon isn't referring to a literal city "Jerusalem", in Zech. 14:1-3). Rev. 16:16 was NOT referring to a war of nations against nations. but a war between ALL worldly governments ,(Dan. 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever). see also (Psa. 2:2-4 The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, “Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision). vs Jesus and his Heavenly Angels who were redeemed from Earth ,(Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty).

as well as ALL who refuse to follow Jesus and obey Jehovah God ,(Matt. 7:21, 1Pet. 2:21 and (Rev. 19:15-19 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God. that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.” And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army). the governments can't attack God personally, but they will try to attack God's people, which means they are attacking Jehovah God. But it will be Jesus and his Heavenly army who will destroy them.

those from the Earth will amount to 144,000 ,(Rev. 14:1-3 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth). these are Jesus Angelic brides ,which are also called "New Jerusalem", (Rev. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband). NO city can be made up as a literal bride. and I'm sure there's parts of the literal Jerusalem, that looks like the slum.

see also ,(Rev. 21:9-11 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal). if it was a literal city, it wouldn't be from Heaven, besides you post..."Jerusalem" have been restored, which was finished in 1967", it's already here! NO one knows what, when or how it will happen. but the why!...is because people are like those in the days of Noah, won't listen and obey, the where is here on Earth. so the great day of Jehovah God, Armageddon, through Jesus will and his Angels will waging war, will happen. peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2018, 02:58 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,800 posts, read 4,966,211 times
Reputation: 1502
First thing Revelation says is that everything written in the book must shortly come to pass, the last thing Revelation says is that everything in the book must shortly come to pass. Everything in the book happens to a Gentile after he receives the spirit of Elijah, and the spirit of Elijah is to bring Gentiles back to Jerusalem for a wedding to a Jew, the Gentile dies to being a Gentile as the spirit of Elijah leads him back to the feasts of God.


Because Christians don't know what happens on the fall Holy Days, they don't know that Revelation is written of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur with the feast of Tabernacles.


You read Zechariah 14, and you are reading about the feast of Tabernacles set for the second coming of Christ.


You are looking for future events but those events are supposed to happen to you in your own lifetime.


Again, EVERY THING written in the book of Revelation must shortly come to pass, all of those parables of Jesus must shortly come to pass, the day no man knows must shortly come to pass, and when EVERY ONE WAS SAYING,'' THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND,'' IT IS LITERALLY AT HAND.


We are waiting for YOU to die daily in Passover, FOR YOU to study night and day so that Christ can slowly be formed in you, we are waiting FOR YOU to come up to the day that no man knows, and for you to consummate a Marriage.......


They were always telling us that the Lord will SHORTLY COME, that the DAY OF THE LORD is coming TO YOU, and you don't know when this visitation will take place, but it takes place in you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 03:55 PM
 
8,102 posts, read 7,071,630 times
Reputation: 1433
This will happen just before Armageddon battle which says ``Then I say three impure spirits that looked like frogs, they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet .... They are demonic spirits that perform sign , and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty...They gather the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is call Armageddon `` Revelations 16 : 13 , 16 ...... See this will happen when the devil sees the time is , were the leaders of the world are ready for the message of the leap frogs of the devil
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 06:10 PM
 
1,382 posts, read 486,925 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post


They were always telling us that the Lord will SHORTLY COME, that the DAY OF THE LORD is coming TO YOU, and you don't know when this visitation will take place, but it takes place in you.
(Matthew 24:3-14)"What will be your sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"...."many will come in my name and will mislead many". "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come". We are now in this period.


(Matthew 24:21)"Then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall". This has not happened as of this date.


(Matthew 24:43) "If the head of the house had known at what time the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. For this reason you be ready too; for the son of man is coming at an hour when you do not think".


(Matthew 24:30-33) "Immediately after the tribulation".... " they will see the son of man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory". "When you see all these things, recognize that He is near right at the door". This is with respect to the setting up the kingdom of God on earth, and this has not happened.


Now as for the kingdom of heaven, which is at hand, that would be the Spiritual kingdom of power and spirit, for which "few" shall find the way "to life" (Matthew 7:14). On the other hand, the "many" follow "broad" "way" to destruction" (Matthew 7:13), led by the false prophets of (Matthew 7:15).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 06:16 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,800 posts, read 4,966,211 times
Reputation: 1502
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
(Matthew 24:3-14)"What will be your sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"...."many will come in my name and will mislead many". "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come". We are now in this period.


(Matthew 24:21)"Then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall". This has not happened as of this date.


(Matthew 24:43) "If the head of the house had known at what time the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. For this reason you be ready too; for the son of man is coming at an hour when you do not think".


(Matthew 24:30-33) "Immediately after the tribulation".... " they will see the son of man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory". "When you see all these things, recognize that He is near right at the door". This is with respect to the setting up the kingdom of God on earth, and this has not happened.


Now as for the kingdom of heaven, which is at hand, that would be the Spiritual kingdom of power and spirit, for which "few" shall find the way "to life" (Matthew 7:14). On the other hand, the "many" follow "broad" "way" to destruction" (Matthew 7:13), led by the false prophets of (Matthew 7:15).

Those things have not happened to you yet, but we are given a plan of 7 years that is divided in the middle of your week, you haven't begun the race, because before the second coming of Christ can come to you, LET THE READER UNDERSTAND, that when you see the abomination of desolation standing in the wing of the Temple, BE AWARE that your time has come.......This is the coming of the son of man AFTER you realize and admit to what you are................YOU ARE THAT TEMPLE


Revelation is a planned walk for a Gentile who has been living a Passover lifestyle and he is crossing over to the days appointed for the second coming, the coming of he son of man in him, but he must die first.


Why must he die?


Because he is Elijah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 06:29 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,800 posts, read 4,966,211 times
Reputation: 1502
All those parables are about the two kingdoms that you are.


The sower, the wheat and tares, the mustard seed, and how these 3 parables is in fact, the kingdom of heaven that a woman took and hid in 3 measures of meal. Those 3 parables are the 3 measures, and those 3 measures are what you are in Body,''The barley harvest,'' in Soul,'' The wheat harvest,'' and in spirit,'' The oil and wine harvest.''


When Jesus shows the wheat harvest in the wheat and the tares, he shows how at the end of the age, the angels come and collect the wheat, but this isn't talking about the end of days, it is talking about a person who has come to the end of the days of his ministry in his 42 months.


A brand new creature is born inside you after Christ has been formed inside you, and it is this new creature who is caught up to heaven to sit in heavenly places because He/YOU, are a new creature in a body that doesn't belong to you.


Everything Jesus said was speaking about what you are,'' O Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets.''


YOU are Jerusalem, Galatians explains that YOU are Jerusalem in the flesh and YOU are Jerusalem in the spirit, there are two Jerusalems and both pertain to you.


YOU are the Jerusalem who kills Abel, the hidden spiritual man within, the blood of Abel is on YOUR HANDS.


Jerusalem sits between Two Kingdoms, an Evil Kingdom, and a Righteous Kingdom.


This is flesh and spirit known as Ephraim and Judah respectively, YOU are the two kingdoms in your right eye and in your left eye as flesh and spirit and it is ONLY YOU who decides, O Jerusalem.


Jerusalem is the soul between the two minds, and it is you personally who has the decision.


O, Jerusalem
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 06:43 PM
 
1,382 posts, read 486,925 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
"Har-Meggido" or Armageddon isn't referring to a literal city "Jerusalem", in Zech. 14:1-3). Rev. 16:16 was NOT referring to a war of nations against nations. but a war between ALL worldly governments ,(Dan. 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever). see also (Psa. 2:2-4 The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, “Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision). vs Jesus and his Heavenly Angels who were redeemed from Earth ,(Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty).
Har-Magedon/"Har-Meggido" means between the mountain and the plain, and the town of Meggido is located between Jerusalem and Damascus. The battle of Meggido, near Meggido, in 1917, was fought in a valley, and in Joel 3:2, the future battle will happen in a valley but be referred to as the valley Jehoshaphat, which means YWHW judges, whereas YHWH enters into judgment with the nations (Joel 3:2). The battle of 1917 is with regards to Daniel 2:34 when the clay/Ottomans and iron(Germans) are crushed. The Jubilee battle of 1967 whereas Jerusalem was restored (Joel 3:1) was with respect to Psalms 83, whereas the next Jubilee battle will be another returning the land to Israel (Ezekiel 37:25) & (Daniel 2:35), and the setting up of a forever kingdom (Ezekiel 37:25-28).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 06:58 PM
 
1,382 posts, read 486,925 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
All those parables are about the two kingdoms that you are.



When Jesus shows the wheat harvest in the wheat and the tares, he shows how at the end of the age, the angels come and collect the wheat, but this isn't talking about the end of days, it is talking about a person who has come to the end of the days of his ministry in his 42 months.



O, Jerusalem
I can tell where you bought your Kool Aide.

The "word of the kingdom" (Matthew 13:19) is the "good seed", the wheat seed, "sown by the son of man" (Matthew 13:37). The tare seed, sown by the "enemy" (Matthew 13:25) would be the false gospel of grace, and would be given protection (Matthew 13:29) until the "harvest", which is at the end of the age. At that time the tares would first be gathered and burned, and then the wheat would be put into the barn (Matthew 13:30). As the tares are now being pulled up, one could surmise that we are now at the "end of the age" (Matthew 13:40-41).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 08:35 PM
Status: "be angry and sin not!" (set 2 days ago)
 
4,697 posts, read 1,219,609 times
Reputation: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
The kingdom of God, whereas David will rule the world from the "land I gave to your Jacob" (Ezekiel 37:25) follows the combining of Judah with Israel. Israel now still remain scattered among the nations (Ezekiel 36:24). The millennium follows the rising of the dead saints, and their ruling with Yeshua for a 1000 years (Revelation 20:4). It is the raised saints, with the "Word of God", who will "smite the nations; and He will rule them with a rod of iron (Revelation 19:14-15).


Jerusalem and Judah only have to be "restored" before God gathers all the nations to the valley of judgment (Joel 3:1-3). At that time, when Jerusalem is "captured", the LORD will come out to fight (Zechariah 14:1-3). The valley of judgment is for the nations who have "scattered" "My inheritance, Israel" "among the nations. It is only after the valley of judgment, that the house of Israel is retrieved from the nations (Ezekiel 36:24) and combined with Judah (Ezekiel 37:19), that the kingdom of God with David the ruler is set up (Ezekiel 37:24). At that time, the surviving Gentiles/nations will declare "our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood" (Jeremiah 16:19). 1000 years later, Satan is released from the pit, and you get a final war and last judgment.


Eze 37:1

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

Eze 37:9 - Eze 37:14
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, andsay to the wind (ruach
ruwach) , Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.


is it the same event as mathew .. same valley..
Mat 24:31

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
or is it ?

in EZEikel he doesn't call "the slain" "the elect" , but maybe it is his army those who allowed in spirit of peace , they were slain as he was slain, giving them the right to be His army.. just as his death gave him the right to end this part of this sad part of story of his and his people victory of sin and death.

do we think for a minute that the church of God as it is at this moment , is in any way ready to be resurrected from their grave into HIS army?

or who is these that are slain?

maybe Those Left "OUTSIDE" and those who did not enter in ... the other 5 brides maids/ churches who at the start did not have enough OIL to enter in with the bridegroom.. . they had not at that point submitted to the working of the Holy Spirit, to know what sin is and what it costs humanity. they were at that time eating from the tree of their own knowldge of good and evil.. they were not eating from the tree of life. They were NOT submitted to the Holy spirit to change and mold their inner beings?
I can't figure out just who they are that are obviously "the slain" and then they go from being the slain to
getting to be an army next....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 08:42 PM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,104,242 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

Eze 37:1

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

Eze 37:9 - Eze 37:14
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, andsay to the wind (ruach
ruwach) , Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.


is it the same event as mathew .. same valley..
Mat 24:31

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
or is it ?

in EZEikel he doesn't call "the slain" "the elect" , but maybe it is his army those who allowed in spirit of peace , they were slain as he was slain, giving them the right to be His army.. just as his death gave him the right to end this part of this sad part of story of his and his people victory of sin and death.

do we think for a minute that the church of God as it is at this moment , is in any way ready to be resurrected from their grave into HIS army?

or who is these that are slain?

maybe Those Left "OUTSIDE" and those who did not enter in ... the other 5 brides maids/ churches who at the start did not have enough OIL to enter in with the bridegroom.. . they had not at that point submitted to the working of the Holy Spirit, to know what sin is and what it costs humanity. they were at that time eating from the tree of their own knowldge of good and evil.. they were not eating from the tree of life. They were NOT submitted to the Holy spirit to change and mold their inner beings?
I can't figure out just who they are that are obviously "the slain" and then they go from being the slain to
getting to be an army next....
Doesn't matter.
Everyone knows their hands and feet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top