U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-01-2018, 11:28 AM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,107,218 times
Reputation: 408

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Are you not a Gentile?...
Wanna have some fun exploring the Torah?

I wonder about that term gentile. And who exactly invented such a devisive language. Oh yeah Elihu might know. Nah, he is a liar and a theif. Can't trust anything that coward says.

What about laban? Someone with two beautiful daughters has to know something about values.
Nah, he would sell his own soul if he could.

What about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-01-2018, 11:30 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,843 posts, read 4,976,659 times
Reputation: 1510
Romans 9
The Calling of the Gentiles
…23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory— 24 evenus, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles? 25As He says in Hosea: “I will call them My people who are not My people, and I will call her My beloved who is not My beloved

AGAIN, OBVIOUSLY, Paul is speaking to Gentiles quoting Hosea how Gentiles are grafted through the promise to the ten lost tribes known as Ephraim.......

AGAIN, '' EVEN US, even us, not of the Jew ONLY.'' Paul is flat out telling us that he is a part of Ephraim NOT JUDAH, when he says,'' Even us, not of the Jew only, but EVEN US WHO ARE NOT JEWS, WHO ARE EPHRAIM.

The Ten tribes of Ephraim can ONLY be filled by Gentile virgins willing to convert to the religion of God to become one man with Jews.,”…{Hosea's promise to Gentiles to become Ephraim, to fill the void in the ten tribes to become one with Judah} Christians NO LONGER COME AS EPHRAIM, Christians are no longer under this promise of Hosea 2...........In order for a Gentile to be grafted and adopted in through the promise made to the ten lost tribes, HE MUST repent of his paganism AND STOP INVOLVING HIMSELF IN PAGANISM.........But of course, it is too much for God to ask Gentiles to stop keeping pagan ways isn't it?


Christians are no longer under the covenant of Christ because they refuse to do what is demanded in the return of Ephraim, they have to repent of their paganism, and ABOVE ALL, they have to be as one with the Jews in the religion of God, and modern Christianity IS NOT in the religion of God with Jews as they were in the beginning.

For 2000 years, Jews have stood alone while the church made it impossible for any Gentile to come under the covenant of Messiah to become one with Judah..........Gentiles broke the covenant and now Gentiles no longer join Jews, and the whole point of the covenant is for Gentiles to become one with Jews, and now they are not.

Here is the covenant when Gentiles converted to the religion of Jesus, God's religion, but that was then, and now there is no more Ephraim, Gentiles are no longer in this covenant after the Jewish war, they are no longer one with Jews, and Messiah only brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah, and Christians ARE NEITHER, you have to join Judah to make a claim on Israel, Israelis are not Muslims, they are not Hindus, and they don't practice paganism and lawlessness, that is the opposite of who Israel is.


Here is the covenant Christians are no longer in after they broke the covenant and after the servant had been cut in half in the day Gentiles left Judah, left Jerusalem and the ways of Messiah.
Jeremiah 31

31Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD,
when I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah.
32It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers
when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt—
a covenant they broke,
though I was a husband to them,”
declares the LORD.
33“But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel
after those days, declares the LORD.
I will put My law in their minds
and inscribe it on their hearts.
And I will be their God,
and they will be My people.
34No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother,
saying, ‘Know the LORD,’
because they will all know Me,
from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD.
For I will forgive their iniquity
and will remember their sins no more.”
35Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day and orders the moon and stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—the LORD of Hosts is His name:
36“Only if this fixed order departed from My presence,
declares the LORD,
would Israel’s descendants ever cease
to be a nation before Me.”
37This is what the LORD says:
“Only if the heavens above could be measured
and the foundations of the earth below searched out,
would I reject all of Israel’s descendants because of all they have done,”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 12:08 PM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,107,218 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Romans 9
The Calling of the Gentiles
…23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory— 24 evenus, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles? 25As He says in Hosea: “I will call them My people who are not My people, and I will call her My beloved who is not My beloved

AGAIN, OBVIOUSLY, Paul is speaking to Gentiles quoting Hosea how Gentiles are grafted through the promise to the ten lost tribes known as Ephraim.......

AGAIN, '' EVEN US, even us, not of the Jew ONLY.'' Paul is flat out telling us that he is a part of Ephraim NOT JUDAH, when he says,'' Even us, not of the Jew only, but EVEN US WHO ARE NOT JEWS, WHO ARE EPHRAIM.

The Ten tribes of Ephraim can ONLY be filled by Gentile virgins willing to convert to the religion of God to become one man with Jews.,”…{Hosea's promise to Gentiles to become Ephraim, to fill the void in the ten tribes to become one with Judah} Christians NO LONGER COME AS EPHRAIM, Christians are no longer under this promise of Hosea 2...........In order for a Gentile to be grafted and adopted in through the promise made to the ten lost tribes, HE MUST repent of his paganism AND STOP INVOLVING HIMSELF IN PAGANISM.........But of course, it is too much for God to ask Gentiles to stop keeping pagan ways isn't it?


Christians are no longer under the covenant of Christ because they refuse to do what is demanded in the return of Ephraim, they have to repent of their paganism, and ABOVE ALL, they have to be as one with the Jews in the religion of God, and modern Christianity IS NOT in the religion of God with Jews as they were in the beginning.

For 2000 years, Jews have stood alone while the church made it impossible for any Gentile to come under the covenant of Messiah to become one with Judah..........Gentiles broke the covenant and now Gentiles no longer join Jews, and the whole point of the covenant is for Gentiles to become one with Jews, and now they are not.

Here is the covenant when Gentiles converted to the religion of Jesus, God's religion, but that was then, and now there is no more Ephraim, Gentiles are no longer in this covenant after the Jewish war, they are no longer one with Jews, and Messiah only brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah, and Christians ARE NEITHER, you have to join Judah to make a claim on Israel, Israelis are not Muslims, they are not Hindus, and they don't practice paganism and lawlessness, that is the opposite of who Israel is.


Here is the covenant Christians are no longer in after they broke the covenant and after the servant had been cut in half in the day Gentiles left Judah, left Jerusalem and the ways of Messiah.
Jeremiah 31

31Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD,
when I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah.
32It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers
when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt—
a covenant they broke,
though I was a husband to them,”
declares the LORD.
33“But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel
after those days, declares the LORD.
I will put My law in their minds
and inscribe it on their hearts.
And I will be their God,
and they will be My people.
34No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother,
saying, ‘Know the LORD,’
because they will all know Me,
from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD.
For I will forgive their iniquity
and will remember their sins no more.”
35Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day and orders the moon and stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—the LORD of Hosts is His name:
36“Only if this fixed order departed from My presence,
declares the LORD,
would Israel’s descendants ever cease
to be a nation before Me.”
37This is what the LORD says:
“Only if the heavens above could be measured
and the foundations of the earth below searched out,
would I reject all of Israel’s descendants because of all they have done,”
Neighbor or brother?
Hmmm.
Now that sounds better than jew or gentile.

If you say efrayim is likened to an invitation to a wedding.
What should I wear to such a wondrous occasion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 12:39 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,843 posts, read 4,976,659 times
Reputation: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Neighbor or brother?
Hmmm.
Now that sounds better than jew or gentile.

If you say efrayim is likened to an invitation to a wedding.
What should I wear to such a wondrous occasion.
Paul was of the 7000 man remnant of Israel, NOT JUDAH, and he tells us this in many ways....

Romans 11 about the destruction of the ten tribes
The Remnant of Israel ~ REMNANT OF ISRAEL, NOT JUDAH
1I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly not! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says about Elijah, how he appealed to God against Israel/NOT JUDAH:…{How much clearer does somebody want it?} God told Elijah that he reserved 7000 Israelis and Paul is telling us that he is one of them.


Paul is speaking about the 7000 man remnant of Israel, NOT JUDAH, He has gone through all their history that is in fact, his history as a member of Israel, not Judah...


Paul is speaking of the lost ten tribes of Israel saying, ''Did God reject all of the ten tribes?''


Then Paul flat out tells us, '' NO, GOD DIDN'T REJECT ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE HOUSE OF Israel, see I am one myself.''

This is why Christians get so confused thinking that they are reading about Jews when in fact, they are reading about how the ten lost tribes were destroyed for disbelief in the religion of God, how those ten tribes took on Pagan holy days and died for it, but any Gentile can come under the promise to the ten lost tribes when they stop keeping pagan ways, and when they accept the worship system of God.....

In the beginning Christians repented of their paganism and they converted to the religion of Christ to become one with Jews, but now, that is no longer true, Christians no longer seek the adoption, Christians no longer strive to be grafted through the promise of Ephraim because they don't want to give up their Babylonian Holy days.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-01-2018 at 12:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:15 PM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,107,218 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Paul was of the 7000 man remnant of Israel, NOT JUDAH, and he tells us this in many ways....

Romans 11 about the destruction of the ten tribes
The Remnant of Israel ~ REMNANT OF ISRAEL, NOT JUDAH
1I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly not! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says about Elijah, how he appealed to God against Israel/NOT JUDAH:{How much clearer does somebody want it?} God told Elijah that he reserved 7000 Israelis and Paul is telling us that he is one of them.


Paul is speaking about the 7000 man remnant of Israel, NOT JUDAH, He has gone through all their history that is in fact, his history as a member of Israel, not Judah...


Paul is speaking of the lost ten tribes of Israel saying, ''Did God reject all of the ten tribes?''


Then Paul flat out tells us, '' NO, GOD DIDN'T REJECT ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE HOUSE OF Israel, see I am one myself.''

This is why Christians get so confused thinking that they are reading about Jews when in fact, they are reading about how the ten lost tribes were destroyed for disbelief in the religion of God, how those ten tribes took on Pagan holy days and died for it, but any Gentile can come under the promise to the ten lost tribes when they stop keeping pagan ways, and when they accept the worship system of God.....

In the beginning Christians repented of their paganism and they converted to the religion of Christ to become one with Jews, but now, that is no longer true, Christians no longer seek the adoption, Christians no longer strive to be grafted through the promise of Ephraim because they don't want to give up their Babylonian Holy days.
How dare you use binyamin as an excuse to go to war.
Enough.
You do not even have the common courtesy to acknowledge the truth in others. All you have done is attempt to drive a wedge between the Lord Yeshua and the Jews you desire to kill.

You have them slautered by Nazis so that the Nazis could steal their names and parade around as if they were Jews.
Filthy luciferians are the ones who perpetuated the lie of martyrdom. And they will be devoured by the beast just as was said.

You Have not mastered your tongue ole friend.
And the Ark is far from your reach for Good Reason.

Regardless of the tares of history. You forget.
When Yeshua speaks.
He only has to say it Once.

Unlike you who repetively ignores reason and justice.
Your very tongue has lured you into some strange places and thoughts that should of never been spoken.
Especially the dishonesty and vulgarity you spoke about the Mishkan.

I tried to help you understand that a woman should never seek authority over a man. But know. You try and convince chavah she hasn't already been made in the image of God.

And you are asking for Vengeance.

Are you sure you want to keep the Jews from hear Good news?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:22 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,843 posts, read 4,976,659 times
Reputation: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
How dare you use binyamin as an excuse to go to war.
Enough.
You do not even have the common courtesy to acknowledge the truth in others. All you have done is attempt to drive a wedge between the Lord Yeshua and the Jews you desire to kill.

You have them slautered by Nazis so that the Nazis could steal their names and parade around as if they were Jews.
Filthy luciferians are the ones who perpetuated the lie of martyrdom. And they will be devoured by the beast just as was said.

You Have not mastered your tongue ole friend.
And the Ark is far from your reach for Good Reason.

Regardless of the tares of history. You forget.
When Yeshua speaks.
He only has to say it Once.

Unlike you who repetively ignores reason and justice.
Your very tongue has lured you into some strange places and thoughts that should of never been spoken.
Especially the dishonesty and vulgarity you spoke about the Mishkan.

I tried to help you understand that a woman should never seek authority over a man. But know. You try and convince chavah she hasn't already been made in the image of God.

And you are asking for Vengeance.

Are you sure you want to keep the Jews from hear Good news?
Are you drunk? I mean, what is all this about?


I quote the scripture PROVING WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT PAUL SAID HIMSELF THAT HE WAS OF THE NORTHERN KINGDOM, NOT THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM.


I didn't write the scripture, I didn't make the promises to Gentiles in Hosea 2, God did.


Now what are you talking about? I can't even come close to what you are talking about, I want to kill Jews?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:36 PM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,107,218 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Are you drunk? I mean, what is all this about?


I quote the scripture PROVING WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT PAUL SAID HIMSELF THAT HE WAS OF THE NORTHERN KINGDOM, NOT THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM.


I didn't write the scripture, I didn't make the promises to Gentiles in Hosea 2, God did.


Now what are you talking about? I can't even come close to what you are talking about, I want to kill Jews?
Exactly,
Your words not Pauls.

Fail in one single iota of Torah and?

Go on and explain to the readers here about breaking covenant with rashi!.

How seven lambs is likened to be evil expounded upon the world without so much as a hesitation to seek righteous judgement.

Am I drunk you ask?

You should already know the answer considering how you parade around like an angel of Light.

Hmph.
As if.
Keen eyes.
And a mouth to warn ole friend.

What was it you said?
I don't know the Torah as well as you.
Well.
That was quite the bold claim of the millenium falcon.
Puns are fun and all but Truth taste so much better.

Like the Fact the veil was rent for those who Love Yeshua.
And no amount of squirming will amount to salvation.

Am I drunk?

Nah,
I have a very high tolerance for wine.
And so when I do drink. Its to help with the stomach.
Especially after eating from your table.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:41 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,843 posts, read 4,976,659 times
Reputation: 1510
This back and forth about who Ephraim is and who Judah is, it IS vital knowledge to anyone who wants to understand the book of Revelation and what Armageddon really is.


Whether anyone believes me or not, The book of Revelation is showing a Gentile of Ephraim becoming a Jew, and there is reference after reference to the name Ephraim in many ways in the book of Revelation....


Example, '' The sands of the Sea,'' this is just another name for the ten lost tribes that God ended. The prophets talk about the unbelievable number of Gentiles which will one day come under the name of Ephraim.......God had ended the kingdom of Ephraim but after they fully became Gentiles and after they were scattered into the nations where they were NO MORE, God says that Gentiles will come under a betrothal to be grafted into Ephraim and their numbers will be so great as to be the sands of the seas.


We read of the sands of the seas in Revelation and we are reading of Ephraim, we read of the ten kings and we are reading of Ephraim, we read about 42 months, and we read about Ephraim and how Elijah walked in Ephraim for 42 months, how 42,000 of Ephraim dies, and how 42 of Ephraim are ripped by two she bears.


Jesus came walking in the flesh as Ephraim because Ephraim represents the flesh, and he was to walk in Ephraim for 42 months, and this is all connected to the 7 years that we are all appointed. Jesus came for the Passover season walking his 42 months in Ephraim and fulfilling the prophesies of Ephraim when it is said,'' I called my son out of Egypt,'' this prophesy was a direct reference to Ephraim, not Judah, Jesus had come as the son of Joseph,'' Ephraim,'' and he came as the son of Joseph literally, and figuratively but the second coming of Jesus pertains to the fall Holy days where he comes to an individual to complete his own 7 years ruling within them...


Messiah came and took two men and made them one man, and one man represents the flesh while the other represents the spirit, and this is what we are reading about in Revelation how a man is both flesh, AND Spirit, which means, a man is BOTH Ephraim, AND JUDAH.


Revelation is a plan for a Gentile to go all the way to a symbolic death to then be raised as a new creature in Judah, and before anyone can begin to understand Revelation, they have to understand that THEY are two kingdoms, and THEY are Ephraim and Judah by flesh and spirit respectively.


Only then will somebody be able to understand Armageddon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:43 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,843 posts, read 4,976,659 times
Reputation: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Exactly,
Your words not Pauls.

Fail in one single iota of Torah and?

Go on and explain to the readers here about breaking covenant with rashi!.

How seven lambs is likened to be evil expounded upon the world without so much of as a hesitation to seek righteous judgement.

Am I drunk you ask?

You should already know the answer considering how you parade around like an angel of Light.

Hmph.
As if.
Keen eyes.
And a mouth to warn ole friend.

What was it you said?
I don't know the Torah as well as you.
Well.
That was quite the bold claim of the millenium falcon.
Puns are fun and all but Truth taste so much better.

Like the Fact the veil was rent for those who Love Yeshua.
And no amount of squirming will amount to salvation.

Am I drunk?

Nah,
I have a very high tolerance for wine.
And so when I do drink. Its to help with the stomach.
Especially after eating from your table.
Try to make sense, try and speak where somebody can figure out what you are saying, and yes, they are Paul's words speaking about himself, they are not my words, they are Paul's words explaining the fact that he was not a Jew, he lived as a Jew, he lived amongst Jews, but his family was of the Northern kingdom and anyone who is able to read should be able to see the facts very easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:54 PM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,107,218 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Try to make sense, try and speak where somebody can figure out what you are saying, and yes, they are Paul's words speaking about himself, they are not my words, they are Paul's words explaining the fact that he was not a Jew, he lived as a Jew, he lived amongst Jews, but his family was of the Northern kingdom and anyone who is able to read should be able to see the facts very easy.
Are you a pathological liar or were you abused so much that your heart was hardened like a woman of arrogance?

How many times have you expressly stated Paul wasn't a teacher of lawlessness. Then pursue another message of Paul is a gentile.

As if anyone here could ever follow the motive of left and right wandering of desire to be a savior without actually having One.

Grrr.
How many times do I have to Say what Yeshua said for you to get it through your silly attempt to kill Jews.
They Are No Longer going to listen to Your nonsense ole friend.










As for the place of descision in accordance to the O.P.
The shore of the sea near capernum.
Where ever that is.

Blessings Always
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top