Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 09:07 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
I can tell where you bought your Kool Aide.

The "word of the kingdom" (Matthew 13:19) is the "good seed", the wheat seed, "sown by the son of man" (Matthew 13:37). The tare seed, sown by the "enemy" (Matthew 13:25) would be the false gospel of grace, and would be given protection (Matthew 13:29) until the "harvest", which is at the end of the age. At that time the tares would first be gathered and burned, and then the wheat would be put into the barn (Matthew 13:30). As the tares are now being pulled up, one could surmise that we are now at the "end of the age" (Matthew 13:40-41).
No, You are the freaking tare.

I know that you don't know this, but it is what it is. The great division is not about separating the wicked from the righteous, it is about taking that man of sin from you.

Do you assume that the man of sin is not in you?

Must be somebody else's sin right? You couldn't be the man of sin could you?

Galatians explains the fact that you are Ishmael AND you are of Isaac, but you don't get it do you?

You don't recognize the flesh and the spirit within your own being because you must be wholly righteous?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2018, 09:24 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Yeah second pillar.
Where there is no law there is no sin.

Oh, wait, you called ole Paul a false prophet.
Nevermind.
Have at em Han.

Old 08-29-2018, 09:25 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times
And we have another thread about Christians claiming Christianity is not a religion. All any of them have to do is read this garbage to discover how "religious" it truly is.

All the emphasis about when this will happen and where that will occur is the religious way of avoiding living in the here and now and reaching out a helping hand to those in need.

Grow up, and think on the things of God that will make you a better servant to others NOW. "Har-Magedon" for each of us is in our own backyard if we fail to treat others fairly.

Old 08-29-2018, 09:43 PM

1,382 posts, read 767,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

Eze 37:1

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

Eze 37:9 - Eze 37:14
Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, andsay to the wind (ruach
ruwach) , Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

is it the same event as mathew .. same valley..
Mat 24:31

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
or is it ?

in EZEikel he doesn't call "the slain" "the elect" , but maybe it is his army those who allowed in spirit of peace , they were slain as he was slain, giving them the right to be His army.. just as his death gave him the right to end this part of this sad part of story of his and his people victory of sin and death.

do we think for a minute that the church of God as it is at this moment , is in any way ready to be resurrected from their grave into HIS army?

or who is these that are slain?

maybe Those Left "OUTSIDE" and those who did not enter in ... the other 5 brides maids/ churches who at the start did not have enough OIL to enter in with the bridegroom.. . they had not at that point submitted to the working of the Holy Spirit, to know what sin is and what it costs humanity. they were at that time eating from the tree of their own knowldge of good and evil.. they were not eating from the tree of life. They were NOT submitted to the Holy spirit to change and mold their inner beings?
I can't figure out just who they are that are obviously "the slain" and then they go from being the slain to
getting to be an army next....
You seem to more than a little confused. The "bones are the whole house of Israel" (Ezekiel 37:11) "I will bring you into the land of Israel. Your valley of bones is most likely the "valley of slaughter" where Judah was slaughtered for idolatry (Jeremiah 7:32). God will forgive the idolatry of the house of Israel (Ezekiel 36:25). The "whole house of Israel" includes the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The "slain" who would rule with Yeshua would be those who "had been beheaded because of the testimony of Yeshua and because of the word of God..... and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years" (Revelation 20:4). Per Ezekiel 36:22-28, God will take the "house of Israel"... "from the nations"..."into your own land".. "then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean"... "I will put a new heart and a new spirit within you.... and I will put My Spirit within you to cause you to walk in my statutes".

This was to be done "not for your sake, O house of Israel,... but for my holy name" (Ezekiel 36:22).

The knowledge of good and evil is with respect to the promise of the serpent, which is the same as that of the false prophet, in which if someone would believe their message, they "surely shall not die" (Genesis 3:3). The message is that you don't have to keep the commandments of God. Of course the false prophet died, and the serpent will soon be locked into the pit, and eventually both will apparently be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).

Old 08-29-2018, 10:02 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
You seem to more than a little confused. The "bones are the whole house of Israel" (Ezekiel 37:11) "I will bring you into the land of Israel. Your valley of bones is most likely the "valley of slaughter" where Judah was slaughtered for idolatry (Jeremiah 7:32). God will forgive the idolatry of the house of Israel (Ezekiel 36:25). The "whole house of Israel" includes the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The "slain" who would rule with Yeshua would be those who "had been beheaded because of the testimony of Yeshua and because of the word of God..... and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years" (Revelation 20:4). Per Ezekiel 36:22-28, God will take the "house of Israel"... "from the nations"..."into your own land".. "then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean"... "I will put a new heart and a new spirit within you.... and I will put My Spirit within you to cause you to walk in my statutes".

This was to be done "not for your sake, O house of Israel,... but for my holy name" (Ezekiel 36:22).

The knowledge of good and evil is with respect to the promise of the serpent, which is the same as that of the false prophet, in which if someone would believe their message, they "surely shall not die" (Genesis 3:3). The message is that you don't have to keep the commandments of God. Of course the false prophet died, and the serpent will soon be locked into the pit, and eventually both will apparently be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).
To die is gain.
Now where did I hear that?

Old 08-30-2018, 08:17 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,272 times
Quote:
Har-Magedon/"Har-Meggido" means between the mountain and the plain, and the town of Meggido is located between Jerusalem and Damascus. The battle of Meggido, near Meggido, in 1917, was fought in a valley, and in Joel 3:2, the future battle will happen in a valley but be referred to as the valley Jehoshaphat, which means YWHW judges, whereas YHWH enters into judgment with the nations (Joel 3:2). The battle of 1917 is with regards to Daniel 2:34 when the clay/Ottomans and iron(Germans) are crushed. The Jubilee battle of 1967 whereas Jerusalem was restored (Joel 3:1) was with respect to Psalms 83, whereas the next Jubilee battle will be another returning the land to Israel (Ezekiel 37:25) & (Daniel 2:35), and the setting up of a forever kingdom (Ezekiel 37:25-28).

Old 08-30-2018, 08:46 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,272 times
Quote:
I can tell where you bought your Kool Aide.

The "word of the kingdom" (Matthew 13:19) is the "good seed", the wheat seed, "sown by the son of man" (Matthew 13:37). The tare seed, sown by the "enemy" (Matthew 13:25) would be the false gospel of grace, and would be given protection (Matthew 13:29) until the "harvest", which is at the end of the age. At that time the tares would first be gathered and burned, and then the wheat would be put into the barn (Matthew 13:30). As the tares are now being pulled up, one could surmise that we are now at the "end of the age" (Matthew 13:40-41).
since Jesus usually spoke in either by using illustrations, symbols or parables , what do you think Jesus was actually saying here? what does the "Tare seed" and the "wheat" represents? what did Jesus mean by one being "gathered and burn", and the other being placed into the "barn?" you said..."As the tares are now being pulled up", this meaning what? also I understand what you were saying concerning "har-megiddo." but again, in the book of Revelation, it wasn't referring to a war between literal cities. or between two mountains, but an apocalyptic war between those from Heaven and wicked mankind. including the worldly governments, scriptures don't lie. the End will tell and MANY of us will live to see it. and be part of it, one way or the other, peace.

Old 08-30-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
since Jesus usually spoke in either by using illustrations, symbols or parables , what do you think Jesus was actually saying here? what does the "Tare seed" and the "wheat" represents? what did Jesus mean by one being "gathered and burn", and the other being placed into the "barn?" you said..."As the tares are now being pulled up", this meaning what? also I understand what you were saying concerning "har-megiddo." but again, in the book of Revelation, it wasn't referring to a war between literal cities. or between two mountains, but an apocalyptic war between those from Heaven and wicked mankind. including the worldly governments, scriptures don't lie. the End will tell and MANY of us will live to see it. and be part of it, one way or the other, peace.

The book of Revelation 16:14-16 is clear that the "kings of the whole world" would be gathered to "Har-Magedon". At that time "a great earthquake" would cause the "cities of all the nations" to fall (Revelation 16:18-19). "Every island fled away, and the mountains were not found." "And huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each, came down from heaven upon men" (Rev 16:20-21). Keep in mind that the individual warhead of a MIRV weighs around one hundred pounds. It is at this time that "Babylon the great" is "remembered before God" (Revelation 16:19), and was given the wine of God's wrath.

If you should compare this with the OT, it aligns with Zechariah 14, whereas "all the nations are gathered against Jerusalem", "and the city will be captured", and then "the LORD will go forth and fight", "and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west".... "and you will flee …. as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah". Those who came against Jerusalem would suffer the same symptoms as suffered by Hiroshima (Zechariah 14:12).

If you should compare this with Joel 3:2, you will find that after Jerusalem and Judah are restored in Joel 3:1, that "I will gather all the nations" to the "valley of Jehoshaphat/YHWH judges. And this was done as "Judgment" … "on behalf of My people and My inheritance Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations".

If you should compare this with Daniel 2, you will find that the "iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time....but the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and fill the whole earth" (Daniel 2:35) "And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever" (Daniel 2:44) The rock that destroyed was a "tested stone, a costly corner stone" (Isaiah 28:16), which is the OT, the Law and the prophets. The false prophet's "covenant with death", his gospel of grace, "shall be cancelled" (Isaiah 28:17).

As for the "wicked"/"lawless", they will be gathered by "angels" at the "end of the age"..."and will cast them into the furnace of fire; in that place there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 13:39-40). That will be the place with the hypocrites (Matthew 24:51). For a definite example of hypocrisy, see Romans 7:25, the foundation of Paul's gospel of grace.

The "good seed" is the "word of the kingdom" (Matthew 13:19), and the "tare seed" is the word of the "enemy" (Matthew 13:25), and would be the word of lawlessness, the gospel of grace/cross. The tares were allowed to remain unhindered until the "end of the age", when the "angels" will first gather the tares out and "burn them up", and then gather the "wheat into the barn". The wheat would be the product of the good seed/Word, and the barn would be the kingdom of God.

The "war" of Revelation 19:15 is fought by the "Word of God", the Law and the prophets, by which the nations are smitten, and then ruled by the "a rod of iron". The wicked have their own scripture, which is the word of men, which was canonized by the daughter of Babylon, the Roman church, in 367 AD, and it is, along with Peter (Matthew 16:23), their main stumbling block. At the end of the age, the angels of Matthew 13:40-41, will remove both the lawless and the stumbling blocks.

Old 08-30-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yeah second pillar.
Where there is no law there is no sin.

Oh, wait, you called ole Paul a false prophet.
Nevermind.
Have at em Han.

The results of sin is death, and everyone dies for their own sins (Jeremiah 31:30). If there was no Law, then why is Paul dead? And apart from Paul's false claims, why are you going to die?

Old 08-30-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
And we have another thread about Christians claiming Christianity is not a religion. All any of them have to do is read this garbage to discover how "religious" it truly is.

All the emphasis about when this will happen and where that will occur is the religious way of avoiding living in the here and now and reaching out a helping hand to those in need.

Grow up, and think on the things of God that will make you a better servant to others NOW. "Har-Magedon" for each of us is in our own backyard if we fail to treat others fairly.
What need do you have to treat anyone "fairly". Are not "Christians" already "saved"? The living in the here and now has to do with the "kingdom of heaven", which is Spirit and power (Matthew 6:30-34). Har-Magedon has to do with the kingdom of God, when the nations will have little choice to abide the rule of Law, and be ruled by a "rod of iron". Your Progressive exclamations about fairness, will have no weight. And of course "Christianity is a religion". It is the religion of the dragon, the beast, and his false prophet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity