U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2018, 08:27 AM
 
1,382 posts, read 486,600 times
Reputation: 100

Advertisements

Har Magedon (Revelation 16:16) is when the nations of the world will be gathered against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:1-3), and they will be crushed all together at the same time (Daniel 2:35). It will occur at Meggido, which is located between Jerusalem and Damascus, and is because of what the nations have done to Israel (Joel 3:1-2) and happens after "Judah" and "Jerusalem" have been restored, which was finished in 1967. It will include 1/3 of mankind being killed by fire, smoke, and sulfur (Revelation 9:18), and the nations will still not repent (Revelation 9:21). Those who come against Jerusalem will die the same death that those who died in Hiroshima (Zechariah 14:12). Can anyone give the high holy day when this is most likely to occur?

Last edited by 2ndpillar; 08-29-2018 at 08:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2018, 08:31 AM
Status: "Smacking fundies." (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
25,786 posts, read 13,404,281 times
Reputation: 11668
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Har Magedon is when the nations of the world will be gathered against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:1-3), and they will be crushed all together at the same time (Daniel 2:35). It will occur at Meggido, which is located between Jerusalem and Damascus, and is because of what the nations have done to Israel (Joel 3:1-2) and happens after "Judah" and "Jerusalem" have been restored, which was finished in 1967. It will include 1/3 of mankind being killed by fire, smoke, and sulfur (Revelation 9:18), and the nations will still not repent (Revelation 9:21). Those who come against Jerusalem will die the same death that those who died in Hiroshima (Zechariah 14:12). Can anyone give the high holy day when this is most likely to occur?

Never. So, don't hold your breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 09:48 AM
 
20,360 posts, read 9,819,192 times
Reputation: 1674
A religious mindset will bring about its own destruction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 09:51 AM
 
1,382 posts, read 486,600 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Never. So, don't hold your breath.

Daniel 2:35 follows Daniel 2:34. A battle of Meggido already happened in 1917 whereas the iron and clay were crushed. The Iron being represented by Germany, which was ruled by the German Kaiser, such as Roman Caesar. The clay being represented by the Ottoman empire, representing the red clay Edom. Both the mixture of iron and clay were crushed and defeated by the British and their allies at Meggido.

The Israelis in the 1967 and 1973 war also crushed the Arabs/clay, and their Russian allies, who are a product of the Roman empire/iron as their traditional leader was the Czar/Roman Caesar.

We only have to wait for Daniel 2:35, when the iron, clay, bronze, silver, and gold are "crushed all at the same time".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 09:52 AM
 
Location: Mars City
5,091 posts, read 2,139,636 times
Reputation: 7505
Worrying about what we can't know or control is dumb, whether in a religious or non-religious context. Destruction is heavily available to all. Atheists also need to step down from the thrones and pedestals they love so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 10:00 AM
Status: "be angry and sin not!" (set 1 day ago)
 
4,697 posts, read 1,219,081 times
Reputation: 244
Judah and Jerusalem have not been restored to it fullness yet... Yet ! And so I believe everyone has the timing of this one off, way way off. If not by a whole 1000 years.
Ameggedon is for sure after the
"abomination that causes ( to make desolate )"so after that restoration when the Son has restored them and rebuilt Ezekiel's temple.. . even at the 1000 years Mark.
there is a couple war that seem to get blurred into one war .. just like there are a couple of resurrections that get blurred into one resurrection . just as there is many heavens, hells and Loves , that all get blurred into one concept that becomes just well.. wrong because humanities minds do that to any concept their minds can Not, will not , that just refuse to deal with it. it is called cognitive dissonance!
it is worth studying it to get it placed out there someplace> we all shouldn't be believing the movies they make more his Word..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-29-2018 at 10:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 10:14 AM
 
1,382 posts, read 486,600 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Worrying about what we can't know or control is dumb, whether in a religious or non-religious context. Destruction is heavily available to all. Atheists also need to step down from the thrones and pedestals they love so much.
You kind of missed the message of John the Baptist and Yeshua. It was repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matthew 3:2). The vipers, the Pharisees, were supposedly repenting, to flee the "wrath to come" (Matthew 3:7). Unfortunately for the Pharisees and the saved "Christians", those without "good fruit" will be "cut down and thrown into the fire" (Matthew 3:10)

What one can control is to follow Revelation 18:4, and "come out of her", which would be the daughter of Babylon, the Roman church and her daughters, the Protestant churches. With that, one can rid themselves of the mark of the beast, and not suffer 5 months of torment, hoping to die (Revelation 9:5).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 10:37 AM
 
1,382 posts, read 486,600 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Judah and Jerusalem have not been restored to it fullness yet... Yet ! And so I believe everyone has the timing of this one off, way way off. If not by a whole 1000 years.
Ameggedon is for sure after the
"abomination that causes ( to make desolate )"so after that restoration when the Son has restored them and rebuilt Ezekiel's temple.. . even at the 1000 years Mark.
there is a couple war that seem to get blurred into one war .. just like there are a couple of resurrections that get blurred into one resurrection . just as there is many heavens, hells and Loves , that all get blurred into one concept that becomes just well.. wrong because humanities minds do that to any concept their minds can Not, will not , that just refuse to deal with it. it is called cognitive dissonance!
it is worth studying it to get it placed out there someplace> we all shouldn't be believing the movies they make more his Word..
The kingdom of God, whereas David will rule the world from the "land I gave to your Jacob" (Ezekiel 37:25) follows the combining of Judah with Israel. Israel now still remain scattered among the nations (Ezekiel 36:24). The millennium follows the rising of the dead saints, and their ruling with Yeshua for a 1000 years (Revelation 20:4). It is the raised saints, with the "Word of God", who will "smite the nations; and He will rule them with a rod of iron (Revelation 19:14-15).


Jerusalem and Judah only have to be "restored" before God gathers all the nations to the valley of judgment (Joel 3:1-3). At that time, when Jerusalem is "captured", the LORD will come out to fight (Zechariah 14:1-3). The valley of judgment is for the nations who have "scattered" "My inheritance, Israel" "among the nations. It is only after the valley of judgment, that the house of Israel is retrieved from the nations (Ezekiel 36:24) and combined with Judah (Ezekiel 37:19), that the kingdom of God with David the ruler is set up (Ezekiel 37:24). At that time, the surviving Gentiles/nations will declare "our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood" (Jeremiah 16:19). 1000 years later, Satan is released from the pit, and you get a final war and last judgment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 10:49 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,792 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Har Magedon (Revelation 16:16) is when the nations of the world will be gathered against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:1-3), and they will be crushed all together at the same time (Daniel 2:35). It will occur at Meggido, which is located between Jerusalem and Damascus, and is because of what the nations have done to Israel (Joel 3:1-2) and happens after "Judah" and "Jerusalem" have been restored, which was finished in 1967. It will include 1/3 of mankind being killed by fire, smoke, and sulfur (Revelation 9:18), and the nations will still not repent (Revelation 9:21). Those who come against Jerusalem will die the same death that those who died in Hiroshima (Zechariah 14:12). Can anyone give the high holy day when this is most likely to occur?
The Temple is the house of trumpets, we know when the first trump is blown, we know when the last trump is blown, we know when the great trump is blown. Rosh Hashanah is the last Trump, and Rosh Hashanah is a judgment against all Gentiles........But why isn't it the judgment of Jews also?


Because on Rosh Hashanah, every person who keeps the Sabbaths and feasts of God is sealed against the judgment, they are sealed and covered on the last Trump which is judgment day, the day that no man knows. Israel was not to speak of judgment day against all Gentiles because it is judgment day against all Gentiles, and so whenever they spoke of Judgment day, they said,'' The day no man knows.'' Yom Hakaseh.'' The Hidden day.


But you are looking at Revelation as if it were looking to the future when in fact, it was written to every Gentile who would die to being a Gentile to become Israel. The first thing Revelation says is that everything in the book must shortly come to pass, and the last thing Revelation says is that everything in the book must shortly come to pass.


We see that angel in Revelation 22 saying that he also lives by the prophesies written within the book, and this tells us flat out that he had lived on the Earth as a Gentile, and he had become a Jew.


Revelation begins on Tishri 1, and it is showing you Rosh Hashanah in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls in repetition, and it shows Rosh Hashanah in all 3 because the seals are for the body, they are 7 seals wrapped on YOU, a dead man, and you are going through a slow resurrection.


The seals are for the body, the trumpets for the soul, and the bowls for the oil of the spirit. It is showing you what happens in body, in soul, and in spirit from 3 different vantage points because they happen in YOU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2018, 11:08 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,792 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
The Dedication Of The First Born


Exodus 13

6For seven days you are to eat unleavened bread, and on the seventh day there shall be a feast to the LORD. 7Unleavened bread shall be eaten during those seven days. Nothing leavened may be found among you, nor shall yeast be found anywhere within your borders. 8And on that day you are to explain to your son, ‘This is because of what the LORD did for me when I came out of Egypt.’ 9It shall be a sign for you on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the law of the LORD is to be on your lips.


16So it shall serve as a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead.


Anyone who takes hold of God's covenant by keeping his Sabbaths and feasts is sealed against the day of judgment against Gentiles.

In Revelation 7, and Revelation 11, we are watching as all people are sealed when they keep God's feasts and Sabbaths, and this seals Jew and Gentile against the judgment.

How does a Gentile take hold of God's covenant to receive the seal of God against Rosh Hashanah?''

Isaiah 56
Salvation for All Nations
1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.


Any Gentile can get sealed with protection in his forehead and right hand if he will only accept the Sabbaths and feasts of the Lord. Any Gentile who will not accept God's worship system is going to be judged on Rosh Hashanah while all Israel is sealed and protected because they accepted the Lord's worship system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top